It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler may Have Been Our Saviour-INFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Originally posted by True-seer
Ok we all know Hitler Tried to kill every Jew, but i always asked myself what could drive a man to do such a thing as genocide.

Hatred. Pure hatred. It's that simple. One does not need a reason to hate, the powerful emotion is reason enough. It doesn't matter if you hate somebody, or something, hatred is hatred, and the emotion will destroy you regardless.

He may have been the Anti-christ but are we really sure who is the good guy. GOD or the DEVIL.

I am sure. I've seen both of them.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Pig people, no wonder why it was against biblical law to eat pork, cannibalism! i guess the muslims are still pig people.....

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Dont get me wrong i'm not delusional.

Hilter to me was a *snip* Maniac How he could kill so many people is unbelievable he was a Monster.

But thiers so much on Hitler, and well if i ask myself if i had all the info and delusional views as Hitler what would i do. Well one things for sure i wouldnt try to murder a whole race of people.

Glad i could get some feedback on my View.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Danbones

It's kind of odd that you keep sticking to your miscomprehension of my statement about your SOURCE. I don't see why you take a comment about your SOURCE so personally.

If you want to keep insulting ME, that's fine.

hahah
i just asked the typical ATS question:
"back your self up"
so still waiting
ps
where did i insult you again?
you seem to be doing it to your self

but hey
fill your boots

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This speech definitely turned my image of hitler upside down...

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

If you cannot understand how jewsAGAINSTzionism.com may have its own agenda, then that's too bad.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Lets deny a little ignorence shall we:
from the Sabbah Report:because silence is complicity
(I think a jewish author)
Though it is recomended I be silent by those that would be complicit apparently.

Zionists lobbied and worked against allowing Jewish refugees from WWII to settle in other countries. Here is just one excerpt from Alfred Lilienthal's book "What Price Israel":

Roosevelt (turning to Mrs. Ernst): "Margaret, can't you get me a Jewish Pope? I cannot stand it any more. I have got to be careful that when Stevie Wise leaves the White House he doesn't see Joe Proskauer on the way in." Then, to Mr. Ernst: "Nothing doing on the program. We can't put it over because the dominant vocal Jewish leadership of America won't stand for it."
"It's impossible! Why?" asked Ernst.

Roosevelt: "They are right from their point of view. The Zionist movement knows that Palestine is, and will be for some time, a remittance society. They know that they can raise vast sums for Palestine by saying to donors, 'There is no other place this poor Jew can go.' But if there is a world political asylum for all people irrespective of race, creed or color, they cannot raise their money. Then the people who do not want to give the money will have an excuse to say 'What do you mean, there is no place they can go but Palestine? They are the preferred wards of the world."

sabbah.biz...

link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

i have spent an hlf an hour trying to fid a link but there is far too much on the net about hitler to sift through it all

sorry but i cant find supporting evedence

i do know that when i was studying nazi ufo vids this was put forward as a core idea in hitlers spirtuallity

jews were known as jewish pigs for this reason but the common perception was that is was because jews were dirty

sorry i cant link to my info

xploder

link   

Just to add that if you didn't keep editing your posts, the "insulting me" comment would have made sense...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think Hitler was a stooge, nothing more. Hitler's rise to power concerning the Reishtag building is never properly discussed, you would think the world's number one evil person in history, Hitler, would get blamed for attacking his own parliament building, but perhaps that would expose the false flag tactic. Hitler was also financed by Prescot Bush and the Rothschilds, and was a bastard child of the Rothschilds. The holocaust is blown out of proportion, but even if he did kill Jews, why didn't he kill any prominent Jews? Like Rockefeller, Warburg, Rothschild? He didn't because he was funded by them. The hard reality to face is that Hitler's holocaust gave the Jewish people a reason to go to Israel, which was orchestrated by the powers that be.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

If you cannot understand how jewsAGAINSTzionism.com may have its own agenda, then that's too bad.

If you cant handle the truth and deny a little ignorance that's to bad.
Zionists caused the holocaust and of course they sure wouldn't want that discussed.Lets bame the tool.
well that is poor workman ship to put it mildly

still waiting for the proper refutation
what lets play insinuate the source is a bogey man..
thats kinda weak isn't it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

the window ate my post here's the rest of what was eaten

lets refute a little ignorance shall we.
from

Zionists lobbied and worked against allowing Jewish refugees from WWII to settle in other countries. Here is just one excerpt from Alfred Lilienthal's book "What Price Israel":

Roosevelt (turning to Mrs. Ernst): "Margaret, can't you get me a Jewish Pope? I cannot stand it any more. I have got to be careful that when Stevie Wise leaves the White House he doesn't see Joe Proskauer on the way in." Then, to Mr. Ernst: "Nothing doing on the program. We can't put it over because the dominant vocal Jewish leadership of America won't stand for it."
"It's impossible! Why?" asked Ernst.

wait for it........

Roosevelt: "They are right from their point of view. The Zionist movement knows that Palestine is, and will be for some time, a remittance society. They know that they can raise vast sums for Palestine by saying to donors, 'There is no other place this poor Jew can go.' But if there is a world political asylum for all people irrespective of race, creed or color, they cannot raise their money. Then the people who do not want to give the money will have an excuse to say 'What do you mean, there is no place they can go but Palestine? They are the preferred wards of the world."

sabbah.biz...

I asked for the typical ATS responce: refute the facts with evidence.
still waiting
playing "insinuate the source is a bogey man" is kinda weak, no?

have a nice day

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You OP are misinformed,hitler was a criminal and a freak of nature,attempting to wipe out the Jews was a crime against humanity,there are limits to accepting peoples personal views of the history of mankind AND WE ARE ALL BOUND BY THE HISTORY WE KNOW IS CORRECT AND ACCURATE YOU ARE UNDERINFORMED HUMANITY OR THE WORLD DEEMED THIS IDIOT A CRIMINAL AND ALSO HIS IDEOLOGY,you no longer have the right to express such views without opening yourself up to statements such as mine,history supports me in my criticism of your mentality.

You are assuming that you still have a right to express your personal opinion and be defended by all the liberal arseholes out there,you need to realise that even the liberal minded support history as it is,you are also a freak of nature for what you have stated,think before you post. You are not expressing freedom of speech ,you are supporting crimes against humanity in your very statements.Had you said these things when that madman was alive I would not be pigeonholeing you like this.

Hitler was not a saviour,he got his arse kicked and he deserved it,you are a fool,I have personally spent time with German soldiers who fought in that war,and in their own comfort zone they still say they wished they had kicked OUR ARSES,you see pal you are UNDERINFORMED to support these criminals,I was disenfranchised from these very men I speak of because I spoke up then as I am now.Your perspective died with that war,your words are like ghosts,and they need to be put where ghosts belong.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by one4all]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
there is a little know reson that hitler wanted to rid the world of the pig people and free the monkey people

The only tenuous reference i could find ....

In a poem he published in the Saudi daily Al-Jazirah, Saudi poet Sa'd Al-Bawardi portrays Hitler as merciful compared to the Jews, who are described as "apes" and "wild pigs." [8]

link

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

We seek to disassociate Jews and traditional Judaism from the Zionist Ideology

That is an example of an agenda and it comes from your source.

True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that all Jews do not support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel"

That is an agenda as well. I said your source had its own agenda and you protestedand protested and protested...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
and you have an agenda
so again your point?
Since the Zionizm you defend was instrumental in the holocaust why do you defend it?
I wonder,
your agenda scares me.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Dude perhaps you should re-read all my posts here. I spoke against Hitler and his hate. I said that your source had its own agenda.

That last comment ruffled your feathers and seems to have really set you off.

I said nothing about my personal beliefs on Israel. If you read my responses you would know that.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Its over,one perspective is erased FOREVER AND THAT IS THE GERMAN PERSPECTIVE----FOREVER MY FRIENDS.

Dont waste your precious lives reliving history,it is a pointless endeavour,you cant change it--NEVER.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

sorry cant find evedence of my statement
i just remember thinking when i saw the vid that he thought aliens had created two races and pig dna one monkey dna and the jews were a mistake of the gods and it was his duty to clense the world of the mistake

goes to show the guy was on some pretty strong drugs or completly loony or maby the anti christ

there is so much info on hitler that i give up trying to link to something for you

xploder

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

The German perspective is well documented by inumerable works and interviews of Germans who lived during that period.

Revisionist history can and does exist. But not while the people who were there are still alive to tell their stories.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join