It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler may Have Been Our Saviour-INFO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

you are hilarious dude!
don't have any feathers for one thing.
I just asked you for intelligent ats style converasation..
well see ya
I'm off to post what i want, where i want, with the sources i want.
Got to expose the zionists you defend, for what they are,
you know, deny Ignorance and all that.
have a nice day

Ps
your impression of your impact is so far off, I suspect your other opinions are too...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Look you are the one that wouldn't drop it. I have shown what you would not stop asking me to show you. Although just the name of the site itself was completely OBVIOUS that it had a bias and agenda.
It is called JEWSAGAINSTZIONISM.com FFS.
After I showed you, you then gave the immature response of "oh yeah? So what? You are too." Like any elementary student would say on the playground.
I have tried to be patient with you. I have tried not to point out how silly you are acting.
I have neither defended nor attacked Zionists. I made a true statement about your source. Then you tried to twist my words and/or put words in my mouth.
If it didn't bother you, one would think you wouldn't have kept posting inane drivel. Hey if you're a Canadian redneck, whatever. If you're not, whatever.
Personally I think the state of Israel is guilty of many crimes. I think Zionists and every nationality and race have comitted crimes. To belittle Germany's and especially Hitler's role in WWII's genocide is absurd.
To defend Hitler, or say the Jews "brought it on themselves" is ridiculous.

If you cannot see that -- that is your problem, not mine.

[edit on 26/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Hitler’s Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930’s to support Jewish development in Palestine

Well that's great! What a saint ol' Adolph was. Let's say this is 100% correct. At what cost was all his 'goodwill' to the Jews in Palestine? Considering at the same time he was turning them into subhumans in his own country, not allowing them to own businesses, or marry outside of their race, the Aryan Paragraph, Nuremburg Laws, Kristallnacht, and on and on and on. Not to mention the territories his armies stormed into and sent the Jewish populations (yes, among many others) on freight and livestock trains to the labor, concentration, and extermination camps.

Yeah, Hitler was the Jews BFF...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hefficide,they lost buddy their is no revision,arses were kicked,Germans were forced to bury bodies by the thousands with their own hands as they should have,a loss is a loss there is no revision only tunnel vision which seems to be what you suffer from.

There are wins and losses,the Krauts lost the rest of the world won,I have German heritage and am ashamed of that particular time in history,not of my lineage but of the fools who allowed hitler to function,they were and remain fully responsible for this scar on humanities arse that people call a war,it was not a. war,it was a correction of a very sick country full of very sick people.Revise that

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Its over,one perspective is erased FOREVER AND THAT IS THE GERMAN PERSPECTIVE----FOREVER MY FRIENDS.

Dont waste your precious lives reliving history,it is a pointless endeavour,you cant change it--NEVER.

This is what I replied to. And my reply to this makes perfect sense.

Your most current post has left me simply scratching my head.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Can you prove that Hitler was aware and in favor of this? Or was it people like Eichmann and Himmler who wanted to make some cash on the side?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The Holocaust (which was not just Hitler's idea) didn't just try and execute Jews... nationalities such as Poland, Russia, Asia, Africa and China were targeted. As well as homosexuals and transsexuals. Not to mention gypsies, and other religious dissidents (including Catholics, Christians, Islamic peoples and Jews). Plus, the mentally handicapped, the physically handicapped, and the psychologically disturbed. Finally, political rivals, war prisoners, and typically anyone not of the Aryan design was killed alongside the Jews.

Your assumption of Hitler being the good guy is very narrow-minded. More so when you take into account the diversity of thought, deities, and spiritual beliefs represented by the cross-sections of populations which were locked up and persecuted, or killed in the concentration camps.

Nazi Germany, the Third Reich, was a mistake of human nature that should never be idolized or empowered. Not for any purpose or reason, however logical you may assume it to be in your mind.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Germany seems to be the only country in Europe that is flourishing at the moment - a splash of eugenics seems to have paid dividends.

Hitler is necessarily demonized as part of the Zionist agenda to first establish, then to legitimize the seizure of Palestinian lands.

Hitler was used in many ways by financiers, as was Napoleon - who was also finally defeated by them - not the enemies armies, but by their financing.

Germany was sanctioned before WWII and was basically forced into ridiculous terms after WWI - WWI was inevitable, and it was created not by Hitler, but by the money lenders who brought things to a head using political coercion.

Hitler simply tried to lead his country out of the trap that had been set for it - he was no saint, but neither was he the demon he is portrayed as today.

The treatment of prisoners, and the executions were a great crime - but of no greater magnitude than many that had been committed at that time by other individuals and nations.

Many quickly defend the use of nuclear weapons on Japan, but if Hitler had nuked US cities I doubt those atrocities against civilians (which they patently were) would be viewed in the same way.

The nuclear attacks against Japan caused massive loss of life, and years of suffering - they were a crime against humanity every bit as vile and calculated as the concentration camps in Germany.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think it’s important to understand that Germany did not loose the war, any more than the Allied Armies won it.

As always the elites who financed and set up the conditions and pretext for the war, were counting on Hegelian principles of synergy of diametrically opposed forces colliding to create a different outcome than any one diametrically opposed side singularly envisioned.

Out of World War II came a reconstituted Israel with millions of Jews wanting to move to it.

Immigration had been very sporadic prior to that, the state of Israel might never have happened without this impetuous.

Out of World War II came the United Nations, the World Body and a proto-type forerunner for a one world government through collective security (The U.N. Security Council)

The previous League of Nations attempted to do the same thing in the aftermath of World War I but failed.

Out of World War II came the permanent Military Industrial Complex to back up the U.N. Security Council and tax people towards increasing poverty and promote a willingness to police the world militarily through an International Order.

Never before this had nations like the U.S. wanted to undertake the expense and the inherent dangers of having a huge massive and expensive military.

So in reality the Elite got everything they wanted out of World War II, the Elite are International, and the Elite manipulated all sides.

Hence as a result there were no winners except the elite, the people of the world them selves, lost every which way you could slice it.

Hitler was a persona, funded and created by the International Elite to simply play a role in all this at the expense of a whole lot of people.

No one who actually fought in World War II won, nothing is ever won through violent confrontation or confrontation period.

The winners are the people who can manipulate people to fight, and use that violence as an excuse to then further their own agenda of power and control.

The winners are the Elite; the people will never win until they all tell their leaders that extol them to fight, that they had better sit down and work it out through peaceful means.

It’s awful hard to have a war, when no one will actually fight for them and in them, and citizens won’t pay money for them.

[edit on 26/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hitler was against the people who were against Christ. Categorically, you would be anti-Christ if you were one who denied He was the Messiah.

I suppose a lot of people in the world could be considered anti-Christ:
Jews
Moslems
Mormons
Hindus
etc
etc
etc

The death of civilians is a big problem in war, as we see today. For our own part, we incinerated Japanese by the hundreds of thousands, you may recall. Not only did we use a radioactive atomic bomb, we also used incendiary bombs to burn Tokyo and other cities to the ground; e.g., Jimmy Doolittle raiders.

Today, we have civilian casualties in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

The primary reason we have civilian casualties, IMHO, is because the military of those nations hide behind their civilians.

Glorifying Hitler for his work in eliminating Jews is horriffic. I'm sure you might react differently if they were your own common people or religion. Hitler was not good, he was evil. He caused the death of millions because of his imperialistic agenda. His beginning premises were to help the Germans, but he ended with trying to rule the world.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
you will now be wearing a terrible uniform or be ash...

Originally posted by True-seer
Greetings Brothers and Sisters of ATS, I thought i would put this concept that i have been thinking about across. Lets see if its plausible.

Ok we all know Hitler Tried to kill every Jew, but i always asked myself what could drive a man to do such a thing as genocide.

Several people mentioned Hitler as the Antichrist, Now Israel is the home of the Jews, Thier True home and well as most of you may know. Israel will bring the end of the world or that is what some people believe.

IF it is gods will that the Jews fulfill a prophecy that could bring forward the end of times. Then ,maybe that is why Hitler fought so hard to destroy them.

He may have been the Anti-christ but are we really sure who is the good guy. GOD or the DEVIL.

Its a wild concept and i dont know if its been thought of before. Just let me know your thoughts on this.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You spend so much of your time trying to over complicate things and make them more then what they are.......

Hitler hated the jews.........he sought extermination........

If you were Jewish, your $5 words, presumptuous logic and laissez-faire attitude, would end in cutting edge "breathing treatments" and Reich style vacation resorts.........

Make of the ELITE what you want......this topic isnt about them, and im tired of watching you try to make topics into something they are not.......

This man was EVIL , he killed millions because of want for a perfect race.........

You can argue the devils semantics.........but hes still the devil........

Youre intelligent my friend....but your problem is , you think everyone is less intelligent then you.....

Dont out smart your common sense......

[edit on 27-8-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
What an idiotic and offensive thread. Try telling that to all the men, women and children he needlessly masacred.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

So, you think the Saviour of the world killed millions of people?

I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The theory in the OP only works if you believe in the Bible. If you don't believe in the Bible then Hitler can only be a homicidal nutter.

There is also the question of, why did he kill Slarves, gays, gypsies, people with deformaties and may other groups of people if the theory in the OP is correct?

In conclution, and it may have been said all ready, I have not read the thread, Hitler was a cry baby who hated everyone who ended up in power in Germany.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by stoo82]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stoo82

The Bible is a book of lies written by humans who lie all the time.

Hitller was a mass murderer.

The bible is full of lies.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I think I see where you're coming from.

You're saying: Because these prophecies lead to one thing and one thing only, hence the end of the world, then it must be from the bad guy, not the good guy who promises us eternal life etc.

Therefore Hitler must have known something which we didn't, and probably tried to stop these prophecies from occurring, by trying to destroy all the Jews to stop the resurrection of Israel.

Since Hitler died, his mission failed, and the prophecy came true, now we must live through the consequences which will come, hence the destruction of the world.

Interesting concept, if true you are saying the devil has deceived a lot of us, pretending to be GOD.

Made me think

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hitler didn't cause much death at all.

It is gullible mindless sheep who "follow the leader" that were the ones doing all the killing.

Think about this basic common sense for a minute.

No wonder people repeat the same mistakes of history time and time again. They blame it all on the "leader".

When it is in reality, their PERSONAL ACTIONS that created all of this death and destruction.

Yep. That's the ticket.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I watched hitler.rise of evil starring robert carlyle as hitler, and i thought something like that while watching it. now i dont know if he would of been our saviour but i think if he was alive today he would definitely be on ATS

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You spend so much of your time trying to over complicate things and make them more then what they are.......

Hitler hated the jews.........he sought extermination........

Nope - you are simply regurgitating the propaganda - its not really your fault, the entire western civilization is built on lie after lie - everything you learned in school was either an outright lie, or twisted to fit the agenda.

It is no surprise that people believe the propaganda - it is so thoroughly pervasive - what bothers me though is how emotional people get when defending those lies.

The matrix is all around you, but you cannot be told what it is - you must see it for yourself.

Proto's analysis matches perfectly with my understanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join