It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interracial programming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I totally addressed what I think is your point.

North America would not even be the country it is today, with "racial purity". The white people here were the invaders.

There is no such thing as racial programming, the races have been mixing for years. Read my previous post.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

do you even understand what interracial programming even means just address this i bet you cant talk about it and its history

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lasthope

do you even understand what interracial programming even means just address this i bet you cant talk about it and its history

No, i have not eard of it, because it sounds so stupid. But you made this thread, so you explain it to us all. In English please!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I suggest we do not feed the trolls people.
OP is clearly not interested in a debate.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lasthope

interracial programming is just a phrase you made up... u need to define what you mean.

i find the username lasthope ironic, if thats even the right word

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

number 1 you didn’t get it before
number 2 read what they programme you with to say that
number 3 what would I expect that I am the only one here who are reading this but agree with me but are too pathetic to post
number4 I was talking about interracial programming but not one of YOU HERE AVE ONE BRAIN CELL TO ADDRESS INTERRACIAL PROGRAMMING OR TALK ABOUT IT
ADDRESS NTERRACIAL PROGRAMMING HOW IT IS DONE WHEN AND BY WHO OR I AM DONE WITH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

AMASING -- - OR NOT YOU COULD NOT AWNSER MY QUESTION no wonder i dont bother here

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Races?

Oh, I love em. Horse races, especially.

Here's a tip for ya, lasthope ...

Bubble Gum in the 7th. He sticks to the rail.

Oh. Wait... You're talking about races of People, and how You think the NWO is subliminally conditioning people to be more acceptant of interracial relationships and what not. That even the Media is playing along by showing interracial couples in various scenes, TV shows, etc... and that by doing so They are destroying, polluting the gene pool.

Here's another tip for ya bubba...
Neither the NWO nor the Media have Any need to do such a thing, since people Will and have near Always done just that all on their Own.

It's called being with the one who fits you best. It's not destroying or polluting the gene pool at all.

But, on the other hand, folks of the mindset displayed as a last hope might find it prudent not to procreate lest They contribute to destroying and polluting the gene pool.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

every one who posts should give their ages no that it makes much difference these days you are all going backwards

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

no wonder you are all the way you are when you cant address EXACTLY WITH REAL ARGUMENT OR DISCUSSION WHAT I AM SAYING

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Here is a little hint for you. If you want to have an intelligent debate, learn how to write and spell. If English is your second language, then please say, so at least we know what to expect. And if you are a kid, go out and play!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You are part of the same race as an African, and African American, an Eskimo, an Asian, a Mexican, and a Viking. That "race" is called the human race. There are numerous subtypes due to climatic differences over time, but all of these subtypes are capable of breeding and producing fertile offspring. Interracial mating occurs when a female horse is mated with a male donkey, creating a mule, which is (almost) always sterile, because a horse has 64 chromosomes and a donkey has 62.

That is why I told you that your concept of race is a social construct. Both black men, and white women have the same number of chromosomes -- 46. Now this is the important part, so please pay attention, because this will turn your world upside down:

All human beings share a common maternal ancestor called "Mitochondrial Eve", who lived about 200,000 years ago in Eastern Africa. You dig? There really is ONE mother.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

There is really no point. He will still say "no one has answerd my question" lol

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

if there is any one out there with sense who wants to join about interracial programming reply but i dont expect you will

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

if there is any one out there with sense who wants to join about interracial programming reply but i dont expect you will

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasthope

You are on the wrong board. There are a few white power forums on the net filled with people that shout hatred just like you, so why don't you go on there.

You see, primitive thinking people like you don't realise that we are part of the human race, no matter what colour you are. The human race is struggling as it is, without your rubbish!

Basically, you are a racist, the only thing is, you don't have the balls to say it on this thread, but you clearly are.

Now, in my experience of dealing with people like you, tell me that you are just hate driven people, and normally violent. They always find ways to fuel their violence, just like you are doing right now!

The sad thing is, there will always be people like you in this world. Even in this day and age, which is really sad, but thats life.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You know what, i have been looking at your other posts on here. Even people who are ok with you, you have an attidude with them, and basically say the same crap you have been saying to people on here.

I dont know anything about your life, your up bringing, but boy, you hate people, and you have alot of hatred inside you. And like i said before, you have used some of that hate for this mixed race rubbish

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
here in the US we have something similar, i noticed when i moved to a smaller city and all of the white kids seem to believe they are of african ancestry. i harbor no prejudices except i hate any type of ignorant bigot racist scum. i hate them of all colors and backgrounds, genders and sexuality. i'm a realist, when it comes to dating or my status in society or anything else, i am aware of my limits. some people just don't understand this. you got butt ugly girls who think they are movie stars, and you got suburban teenagers who are about as oppressed as a heard of wild horses crying about how bad they got it. i come from a pretty nasty place you would call the ghetto or the hood, but i don' sit around watching bet and saying nigga when my black friends aren't around. it's almost like the media makes you want to feel guilty for being white. they make you think you got to dress in a t shirt that looks like a night gown and talk like you hear lil wayne on mtv in order to identify with people from another race. and you really don't. it is perfectly acceptable to be yourself and if people don't like you because of it then why do you care what they think about you anyway. you got to realize 90% of the people on this planet are stupid egotistical and petty, and make allowances for that in your thoughts and actions. not sure where this is really going so i'm gonna stop here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join