It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interracial programming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

du you still cant get simply what I am saying you give semantics you prove my point

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lasthope

Is your first language English? I just want to know, then i can understand the spelling and writing mistakes. Or are you a kid?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Well, for one thing, a woman's womb (or her "gene pool") isn't "used up" when she has intercourse. It's a silly idea.

Beyond that, I find the argument offensive, as a human being, regardless of what color I am today.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by 0zzymand0s]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

not only cant you address what i am saying you cant even get it read what they WANT YOU TO DO then talk too slow! ohh proud pf your punctuation are you not the facts

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So you're against black men with white women. Are you also against black women and white men? What about Asian people? Are you also against them "mixing" with other races? Are you upset about Asians mixing with Black people, or only White people? What about Native Indians (North America), or Eastern Indians (India)? What about Italians, Spanish, Mexican, South American, and those others that have the darker olive skin tones?

Do you think different races should have stayed in their countries of origin? Maybe White people should have stayed in Europe or the UK? Instead of coming to North America and displacing the Native Indians. Maybe White people shouldn't have gone over to Africa and brought back Black people as slaves ( well yeah, that was totally wrong, they should NEVER have been enslaved). But people traveled all over the world, and you end up with a mixing of people and cultures.

Why are you so racist? Where were you brought up? What does anyone's age have to do with a lack of racism? Genetic diversity is a good thing. Keeping gene pools "pure" can be overdone. Incestuous even.

Your attitude of racial purity is one of the reasons of war and violence. Nazi-ism. Being afraid of cultures that you don't understand. Why the fear? Isn't it better to be curious about other cultures, rather than hate and fear? Even the wonderful food that has come from knowing other cultures is a huge bonus.

People are better educated these days, thus being curious about one another. Good conversations come out of curiousity. Better education leads to less racism. Get over it.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

my god have you read anything or have no sense of self just what they have given you ----- ask a silly question

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lasthope

not only cant you address what i am saying you cant even get it read what they WANT YOU TO DO then talk too slow! ohh proud pf your punctuation are you not the facts

Even my wife is laughing at your posts lol

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

if you cant see what i am saying or what THEY SAY AND PROGRAMME YOU WITH NOW
NONE OF YOU SHOULD TALK

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

my god have you read anything or have no sense of self just what they have given you ----- ask a silly question

Your not very bright!

Everyone has replied to what you have said, but you keep saying the same thing! Once the debate get a bit intelligent, im sure you will vanish!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yes, but is she human?

(Sorry sir. I couldn't resist!)

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I AM GLAD IT WILL DEFINE MY POINT TO FEW WHO WILL UNDERSTAND AND YOU NOT GETTING WHAT THAT MEANS SHOWS ME IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID explain to me if you cant you DONT GET IT!!
THIS is why i dont try exet to explain exept when it comes to suffering

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Lol

People like the OP annoy me. Its obvious he is not that intelligent, but thinks he is. Also, everyone has answerd him, but he ignores this, and keeps on saying "we are too dumb to answer his question" lol

You know what. If people like this were to vanish from the face of the earth, the world would be a much better place

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by badgerprints

if you cant see what i am saying or what THEY SAY AND PROGRAMME YOU WITH NOW
NONE OF YOU SHOULD TALK

I guess this thread will go very quiet very quick then.

It's a discussion forum, not a agree or be quiet one.

This thread should be moved to BTS rant section, since op is not interested in civil discussion.

[edit on 27/8/10 by locster]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Where are you from?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just because i want to broch a subject BUT not one of you can address my point no wonder THESE ARE the STUPID AGES

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
lol wtf is going on here

why haven't mods closed this thread? whats the point of having mods if these threads still exist

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

LISTEN YOU CANT REPLY TO MY QUESTION do you remember what i even asked you ON INTERRACIAL PROGRAMMING
THIS TYPE OF REPLY IS WHY THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY DO TO YOU AND you dont see
reply to my question

READ BACK THEN TALK TO WHAT I ASKED YOU

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dannyfal

YES dont think for your self oh no no

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

We ARE addressing your point. You believe that when a black man has sex with a white woman, he "destroys" her gene pool. We get it. It's nonsense, of course. There isn't a rational explanation for it, unless you think that the most viable offspring in human terms results from the mating of two individuals with exactly the same genetic traits.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by 0zzymand0s]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Just because i want to broch a subject BUT not one of you can address my point no wonder THESE ARE the STUPID AGES

I tell you what. Leave this thread, learn to write english, then come back and start again. You have the cheek to say "theseare the stupid ages"

I think you are just a kid, and a troll. And soon you will be banned from this site, thank god!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join