It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interracial programming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasthope
reply to post by nh_ee

MMM MORE WONDERFULL things from ats members ha

Is this bloke just a troll or what? What are you trying to say. That whites should stay with whites, and so on?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Jay-morris

no wonder it is over with no nothing dumb responses like yours

Going by your other posts, and deleted posts. you seem to be filled with alot of hate, and a bad attidude!

So, you want a debate? then answer my question without the attidude!

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Jay-morris]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
my god cant one of you here on continually dumber ats members talk about interracial programming I know there is no point but I try to do this for the few quality white women left to stop being used up by black men or are you all too loopy now to understand any type of programming inc interracial programming

Ps ats uselessness stop removing my pointed posts I will just repeat them

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i never lead people by the nose if they cant see from where they are here i dont try exept on a few subjects to stop suffering

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The rest of you pathetic members that are too AFRAID to talk here on this page ( so you are identified) shame on you are just as responsible

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lasthope

People do not understand what you are trying to discuss here.
Members have asked, because they had a hard time reading your opening post.

So i'll ask again, for the last time. What is it you are trying to discuss here.

Type out the subject and why you have problems with it.
thank you.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

LET ME DISCUSS NOW WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT WHAT I AM SAYING

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
well what dont you understand about what i am saying tell me if you can bother to read what i have said or reason something

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

my god you say MEMBERS HAVE SAKED WHAT I AM SAYING-- CANT THEY TALK FOR THEMSELVES OR HAS their mind done already stop being pathetic members

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

People are attracted to whoever they are attracted too. Like me, I am White but my wife is Chinese, I am not attracted to my wie because she is Chinese. She's just the right one for me. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What is a "quality" white woman?

What is "being used up" by "black men?"

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

how old is this ats audience ?
quality means quality 6 out of 10 and above
used means used in bed and destroying their gene pool

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So, basically you are a racist, yes?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

so you are a mind controlled Muppet I believe in not destroying the races you believe in destroying them just like the illuminate does you know nothing read and learn stop thinking you know anything learn read then answer

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Considering you are all to lackadaisical to even remember I am talking about interracial programming lets see even one of you has the ability to talk about that

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Considering you are all to lackadaisical to even remember I am talking about interracial programming lets see even one of you has the ability to talk about that

Interracial programming.

You nare implying that the media and society are conditioning people to accept interracial couples as the norm by continuously exposing them to subtle images such as a black man and white woman together while the white man remains alone. Yes?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

so you are a mind controlled Muppet I believe in not destroying the races you believe in destroying them just like the illuminate does you know nothing read and learn stop thinking you know anything learn read then answer

Oh dear lol

Whay do all these type of people have so much hate inside them. Just look at his messages on this thread, and you will see he has a problem.

You keep on bringing up the intelligent word, but you can't even write and spell, and thats why people had a hard time knowing what the hell you are chatting about.

Its people like you that makes this planet the violent hate driven planet it is.

You do realise that we are all human, or are you into the white race power crap, which would not suprise me. If you want an intelligent debate, at least learn to have one without being an ahole to everyone.

So, you think its wrong that i married a chinese woman?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

"Race is a social construct derived mainly from perceptions conditioned by events of recorded history, and it has no basic biological reality," said C. Loring Brace, a biological anthropologist at the University of Michigan.

articles.latimes.com...

This "race" thing you speak of.... It doesn't actually exist. You are proud of something that isn't even real, in the same way that Unicorns are proud of being a mythological creature.

Good luck though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join