It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Stewart Shows how Stupid FOX are.......Again

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'll make it easy for you.
Answer this question

Why do YOU think he changed his name to Stewart?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
OK, folks, that'll be more than enough...

Let's discuss the issue, not each other. Any more back and forth such as I've seen in the past couple of pages will not be tolerated.

Stay on the topic which is, in case you've forgotten: John Stewart Shows how Stupid FOX are...again.

Leave us have a bit more discussion, and bit less, of the nonsense.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by seagull]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

So, why do you think he changed his name?

i can not find a video clip of it, but i seem to remember jon stewart addressing this issue on the daily show himself, and jokingly saying it was part of his contract to do so (marketting geniuses), but he acknowledged his birth name was different.

it may have been another talk show, but i think it was the daily show, but i'm not sure, and i cannot find a source to prove it via google, sorry.

-et

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
He changed his name, for the same reason nearly every other person in the public eye has, recognition, and alter it to make it more easily memorable.

Larry King = Lawrence Harvey Zeiger
Geraldo Rivera = Gerald Michael Riviera

It it has come to the point that we are debating why someone has or uses a stage name, I think the discussion is over.

The being said, I'm still waiting to hear someone admit that Jon was right. He was, it's a clear, let's be adults.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
How come he gets to insult me by calling me a 10 year old kid, but I cannot tell the truth.

That he lied about me being a Beck supporter?

What truth do you feel was ignored?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkurth2000
If you're getting your facts from Huffington Post, I guess I can see where you'd make this a big deal. Good luck to you my friend. I hope medication does the trick.....

Medication ? Friend ? My friends wouldn't talk to me like that. you are no friend.

Even Bad apples have good spots.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DiabolusFireDragon

Well he makes fun of everybody. If you liked him and actually watched his show you would know that.

It's funny how the people who don't like John Stewart......the people that DON'T watch his show......think they know what his show is about every night.

Not saying I watch every day. But, I've seen enough of the show over the last decade to know he makes fun of everybody.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

How come he doesn't use his real name?

Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz

Everybody already knows he's Jewish anyways though. He's made many jewish references and jewish jokes over the years and it's a VERY KNOWN THING.....

Don't try and act like he's hiding it.....

Sooooo many people in the media/movies/music/entertainment are jewish.....so what. big deal.

Just like a lot of Italians got into house building. Does that mean they all do it ? NO. but a lot do. it's no big deal.

pretty weak on your part.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

He/she was moded as well, I didn't read the comments and since they were both removed I'm guessing the two of you sunk to a level below what ats tolerates. If it bothers you, activate the ignore option and you two never again shall meet.

So, the only issue is that someone called you a liar? Oh, and a Beck supporter. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but welcome to the world of internet blogging if that is the worst someone has called you consider yourself lucky.

Is there anything pertaining to the actual topic that is left to discuss?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
incidently....

Even Presidents of the United States of America change their names

Gerald Rudolph Ford, Jr. (born Leslie Lynch King, Jr.; July 14, 1913 – December 26, 2006) was the 38th President of the United States, serving from 1974 to 1977, and the 40th Vice President of the United States serving from 1973 to 1974. As the first person appointed to the vice-presidency under the terms of the 25th Amendment, when he became President upon Richard Nixon's resignation on August 9, 1974, he also became the only President of the United States who was elected neither President nor Vice-President.
SOURCE: Wikipedia's President Ford's Article

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join