It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Stewart Shows how Stupid FOX are.......Again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

John Stewart Shows how Stupid FOX are.......Again

www.huffingtonpost.com

Stewart showed clips from his show last week, in which he mocked Fox News for playing a dangerous game of association based on speculation, and wherein Fox continued to mention a nameless man with ties to Imam Rauf through the "Kingdom Foundation." It turns out the man they are referring to but never name is Saudi prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, one of the biggest shareholders of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So yea there you have it. Once again john Stewart shows that he actually is smarter than the show appears. The Video is pretty funny. He is really good at just laying the facts out there in the open.

Don't be fooled by the fact that he is on Comedy Central so it "must be a joke".......re-check the facts for yourself if you want.

Fox news was actually covering all this and exposed themselves. He just showed it to us where as they would not. for obvious reasons.

This is definitely worth the watch. Thanks again John Stewart for making my day.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit: Have not posted in a while and not sure what section this will be posted it. Could mods please place in appropriate forums if it's out of place. thanks.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by LucidDreamer85]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

With Beck and O'Reily telling the people to check the facts, and look into everything? Dont you think CNN or MSNBC would have or Huff Post would have caught this earlier? Jon Stewart is an Obama Shill, nothing more and since his show is "Political Satire" and American Liabel Laws are Weak, that means you can pretty much say what ever the hell you wwant. Stewart is a fool.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
[color=414141]Subliminal Manipulation Today. can you see it?

jon stewart and the daily show's production team do a great job of exposing lies and misinformation that fox presents as "news".

i remember that "live" video feed that was actually file footage of another event that fox used to make it look like (and reported as such) that upwards of 40,000+ people showed up to their event. when in fact it was less than 10,000.

it was easy to detect. the leaves in it were turning colors and there were clouds in the sky, then the leaves were green and there were no clouds in the sky.

fox news lies. period.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

You could also state, by that reasoning, that flat out facts are Obama shills of course.

pretty easily researchable.

Dontcha hate it that reality clearly has a liberal agenda..all these facts keep messing up the far right wing hate and terror agenda.

And here I thought Stephen Colbert was portraying a unrealistic extreme...heh

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Dontcha hate it that reality clearly has a liberal agenda..all these facts keep messing up the far right wing hate and terror agenda.

Reality, more than likely, does not have an agenda, but the facts are that liberal Democrats have had control of Congress and there is a liberal Democrat in the White House, and yet, the terror agenda remains on track, full speed ahead. The liberal agenda had nothing at all to do with repealing the odious Patriot Act, nor did it have anything to do with ending the atrocities of Gitmo, and the so called "war on terror" is stronger than ever with a liberal agenda political base firmly in power.

As to hate, the far left claim both the SPLC, and the ADL as liberal agenda organizations that manufacture hate like it was in high demand. Both of these liberal organizations soundly approve of the "war on terror" and hope to use that "war on terror" to suppress the people they hate, namely being people with right wing agendas.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

With Beck and O'Reily telling the people to check the facts, and look into everything? Dont you think CNN or MSNBC would have or Huff Post would have caught this earlier? Jon Stewart is an Obama Shill, nothing more and since his show is "Political Satire" and American Liabel Laws are Weak, that means you can pretty much say what ever the hell you wwant. Stewart is a fool.

It is Stewart who points out the fools.

1.) Not everyone watches Beck and O'Reily

2.) What you mean caught this earlier? they just put it out ? they were my source.

3.) Well since John Stewart has been doing the Daily Show Long before anybody even knew who Obama was I would say he is far from an Obama Shill....
- Where do you get these ideas from ?

4.) yea it is Politicle Satire......except that they still point out FACTS. so call him a fool if you want.....but I would call somebody who is against it a fool.....
some people are scared of a truth/truths.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Saw this one days back and it is good stuff as Johnny boy is in fact the kits mits!
He gives me what I believe is truth and makes me laugh, who could ask for anything more.
Laughing wildly as the train goes off of the cliff, now that takes talent.
Good stuff OP.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Stewart is a fool.

Couldn't disagree more! Stewart dishes it out on every president in office, as per his job. A fool? You are in the minority in that opinion. Perhaps you haven't watched him debate or discuss pertinent issues. All of the media has been hypocrites at some point but Fox news outshines them all, and Stewart calls them out on it. If you take your own statement "check the facts," in an objective effort, you would see that Fox people are masters of double speak and other media tactics to dilute the truth.
Prime example?

Here are 2:
OReilly apologizes for Sherrod:

Stewart Brings Up Fox Mosque Of Terror Bit:
www.megavideo.com...

I feel I should include this bit too, and if after watching you still think John is a fool, well to each their own I guess.
Debate With Oreilly: I would encourage you to watch entire vid sections -

spec

[edit on 26-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

expanding upon what you stated, by sharing some thoughts....

it is well documented and a fact that the american government does not need to have an official declaration of war in order to participate in military operations in another country.

so, logically then...

what makes us believe that the american government would overtly declare martial law to hundreds of millions of americans simultaneously?

this would probably not be a military martial law tactic.

if america is not required to formally declare war against other nations to commit acts of war, then odds are the american government would also not overtly declare martial law to millions, either.

just a thought i had i thought i would share,
et

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Expanding further upon your expansion, it is worth noting that regardless of the side, (left or right), the U.S. federal government has incrementally and slowly but surely expanded their power base since the Civil War and possibly even before that.

There is no difference between left wing politico's and right wing politico's, both are in alliance with each other to expand the power base of government. The left have agreed to declare themselves the party for more regulation, and the right has agreed to declare themselves the party for less regulation, but neither party argues that there should be no regulation. Being for less regulation does no equate to being against regulation. It is the give and take of regulation that has been the steady and incremental grab of power for the federal government.

Frogs tossed into a pot of boiling water will hop right out. Frogs tossed into a pot of water waiting to boil will never notice they are being cooked. Incrementalism is the trickery being used, and FOX versus MSNBC, is just the distraction while they turn up the heat and boil the frogs.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

that second video demonstrates 2 things.

1) Jon Stewart is not a stupid man.
2) FOX "News" edits their interviews to manipulate what their agenda wants their viewers to see.

thanks for sharing that speculativeoptimist,

et

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I don't watch tv anymore. But I support Jon Stewart.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
Frogs tossed into a pot of boiling water will hop right out. Frogs tossed into a pot of water waiting to boil will never notice they are being cooked. Incrementalism is the trickery being used, and FOX versus MSNBC, is just the distraction while they turn up the heat and boil the frogs.

i love that analogy. and i agree. in this day and this age it is difficult to ignore the amount of neural linguistic programming taking place, seems to me like psyop tactics, but that is for another thread.
[color=414141]Subliminal Manipulation today. can you see it?
i really like your magneloquence JPZ.

Keep on ATSing,
et

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If you watch his show, you'd know he's not an Obama shill as he pretty routinely made and makes fun of Obama.

Now he agrees with some of Obama's politics, but that doesn't make him a shill for Obama.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Talk about someone who is anti-American...
Jon Stewart is a complete and utter fool...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
hahaha thanks for sharing the video gave me a hearty laugh!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

How is he anti-American?

Because he disagrees with your political beliefs?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Talk about someone who is anti-American...
Jon Stewart is a complete and utter fool...

Fox does not represent America.
Neither does Glenn Beck.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Watch the show in which Jon points out how many campaign promises Obama has fulfilled in his first term. Then tell me he is an Obama shill. I believe Jon Stewart more than the news companys. Plus he seems to like Canadian talent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join