It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Against Illegals? You Are Anti America!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Those natives migrated from Asia across the Bearing land bridge, and from South and Central America, so let's not start with the "true" American stuff.

First off, that's an unproven theory. I am not part Asian. My people were here from the start. The whole land bridge THEORY was made so that people would say that we have no more claim to this land than the ones who came and stole it.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Skid Mark]

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Skid Mark]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

well it is nice to see how your thinking about your country...

the more that the borders of America become closed the worse it is getting.

I used to love to go travel the states and have done so a great many times...but the borders have become terrible....and the more inward America turns the worse it becomes.

being from Canada and traveling to the States was once a pleasent thing but now it is like traveling to a prison.

now walking or driving into Mexico is a cake walk you just go....coming back is like a nightmare.

traveling from Canada into the States has become like a third Degree for travellers now....

i was not trying to offend your way of thinking and I said "i guess you might"

I assume nothing.....i make logical observation..and my logical observation is the damage America is causing itself by becoming a closed in nation.

the open arms worked...it made America a beautiful place....
but now it is becoming protectionist...and i am saddened by Canada as it follows suit...I am proud when Nations stand up for all peoples of this great planet.

but i am not living in a blind veil where i think that there is any true Democracy on this planet anymore as all countries are becoming protectionist.

So for myself it makes me sad to see the world going backwards and closing doors rather than opening them for a better world in which all people can live.

i am heartened by your last statement and i think you actually see more than a lot of people about what is happening in America.

but as far as welfare states....medical for all is not a bad thing.
helping people to have roofs over their heads and food on their tables is not a bad thing.

giving people dignity and a chance to better themselves is not a bad thing.

i am just saying that cause someone is an illegal immigrant does not make them a bad person. It usually means that they are a desparate person who see making a break for a new life is their only chance for any life at all.

And i dont for one meager possible second believe that it is illegal immigrants that would be the cause of bringing down America.

It is the wealthy uber rich that is the cause of it's demise.

they are the ones through their own greed were willing to loan to people who could not afford to even feed themselves then call on the same people to bail them out to fill their pockets then have the nerve to take back the very homes that they foisted upon people with 100% + mortgages.

so i am saying that by people attacking the illegals it once again will let the higher ups get away with what they have done as it will take the blame away from the true people who have done harm to the world.

so i say refocus on the ones that caused the downfall.

[edit on 023131p://f04Thursday by plube]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

My voice of reason E.T..

I have a question and it may seem stupid but why would people want to risk crossing the border illegally? I am not trying to be a wise-*ss here, I sincerely want to know why people would want to cross the border of "The land of the free" illegally!!

Is it because of some regulation or restriction that I am unaware of??

If I (White, blond hair, blue eyes etc.) would want to move into your country with nothing but the shirt on my back and claim that I am going to become the richest man in the land of opportunity!! I could still do that, right?? Or are those tales from the past??

Respect

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

That is kind of an odd conclusion, to be honest.

For instance, I LOVE kids and my husband is an excellent provider but if a bus full of orphans show up at my house, we cannot sustain them. It has nothing to do with me hating children or my husband being a bad provider or me not really having an accommodating home.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I have a theory, let's discuss it. I invite all to rip it to shreds and tell me why my theory has no legs.

My theory is if you are against illegals being in America, you are Anti America.

Here is how I arrived at this theory.

If one loves America, that makes them Pro America, which means they love their country.

I love my country because it is strong enough to support not only its own naturalized citizens, but human beings from other countries as well, still while offering money and services to the world when needed.

Your theory fails right there.

Because this country is no longer able to "support not only its own naturalized citizens, but human beings from other countries as well, still while offering money and services to the world when needed."

We just don't have the money. State after state is bending or breaking under the financial load placed on it by funding services for more than just its own citizens.

Sorry, but what you posted is idealism, not fact.

[edit on 8/26/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

"If our country is so weak why are people willing to risk coming here illegally to live in it?"

The people who are coming here illegally do not give a thought whether the US (or any other country which happens to be their target) is "strong". In their minds, they are "running for their lives". (which seldom leads to well considered decisions, btw)
Do you think that a tick considers whether the dog/ coyote/ deer it is attaching itself to is in good health? No. Sometimes, in fact, that host is near death. And in fact, the attachment of that tick, and it's "fellows", will certainly expedite the demise of the host.
The problem with illegal immigration is that it is a parasitic relationship rather than a symbiotic one.
*Many* times, parasites spread disease leading to the demise of even a healthy host. Just as ticks spread Ehrlichia or Babinosis- which are crippling & ultimately fatal, illegals spread financial decline, urban decay and crime (their very beginnings go against the laws of the country they invade, so is it rational to expect better behavior once they are here?)
It is just nature to seek survival, but the impulses of humans are *supposed* to be tempered with reason. It all sounds very noble to fling our doors wide open and distribute what scraps of society we have left (will the elites do the same? No), but then we will ALL go down in flames SOONER. Where is the reason- or survival instinct, in that?

Before you point out "exceptions", I would ask why do you think that so many people who have immigrated, legally, are also opposed to illegal immigration? (Here, I'll help: because they invariably suffer the stigma in some way. They deserve better)

Respectfully, OP, you are either very deep in denial or you have tuned out everything but our Dear Leader's soaring speeches. I HOPE you snap out of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
To be "anti-illegal" is to be "pro-criminal". Why should normal, hard-working, law-abiding American citizens have to be forced to accept the lawlessness of immigrants when we have pay outrageous fees to drive or even build on your own property.

Being an American means being "anti-criminal" which in turns means "anti-illegal." I know there are plenty of Americans that break the law and with this, everything that a person does when they break the law becomes public knowledge.

What's going to be next? Hide the identities of those who are thiefs, rapists, murderers and child molesters? I don't think so!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That is a ridiculous, divisive point of view. It's the same spin on the truth dishonest Politicians are using.

I am pro-Immigration. I think they should allow far more people to come here legally and I'm all for a guest workers program.

I am against Illegal Immigration, because it's illegal. It's illegal for a reason. If you have open borders any evil person who wishes can cross the border and they do. Any Terrorist who wants to can easily enter the US. Any drug dealer can easily enter the US.

I am biased however because I had a family member slaughtered by an Illegal in South Carolina. The Mexican Government says he is in a prison in Mexico. They are nothing but liars. He raped five women in Mexico and they took him to our border and let him go. He was arrested multiple times in South Carolina for assaulting women and was even arrested and released the same day he stabbed my Sister In-Law so many times, the Coroner said "I gave up counting because it had no meaning any more". She would be alive if he would have been sent back the first time he attacked a woman in South Carolina. The Detective told the family that he will be out in fifteen years and they will not extradite him. He will kill again. So am I unreasonable for being against Illegals? You tell me.

I know the politicians won't do anything because they want votes. That is obvious. Cheating to get elected in the open is obvious now.

I too have a theory about why others are for open borders. Many are drug users, dealers and addicts who are afraid closing the border to dangerous people will cut off their personal drug supplies. How about that for a theory?

I wonder? Since you fully support open borders and Illegal Immigration, would you mind donating to the support of the three Orphans one of them caused. One is trying to pay for College now and since his Father died of Cancer just before the Illegal you support murdered his mother, he is having a hard time. Bright kid who is parent-less because of South Carolina's refusal to turn in Illegals who commit crimes. I recommending he sue the City it happened in for ignoring the law and it directly leading to his Mothers death. I'd also like to see him sue the Dept. of Justice and ICE for not upholding their oaths and enforcing the laws. I think it would be appropriate.

Is your idea because you are parroting Obama and his people and don't care about anything other than the Partisan angle?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I disagree. Our economy is obviously supporting everyone who lives here, and it is not weak or else we would not be getting so many here illegally.

I do not have to have an illegal in my home to be proud of my strong country.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I started a long and involved reply but boiled it down to this; are you entitled to break into your neighbors for their grill so you can have one too? It's all about doing the right thing. Ask your neighbor to borrow it and when they respond the Blackstock family has it for next weekend, and the Millers the weekend after that, but then sure, if you still need it I'd be happy to help out. See how it works? only so much to go around so you wait. I call it being civilized. Can't wait, go buy your own grill. No money? sucks to be you, but if I catch someone stealing from me, there will not be a court date.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

I am a nice fellow. so dont say I AM UN AMERICAN BECAUSE I AM AGAINST ILLEGAL ACTIONS THAT CIRCUMVENT THE INTEGRITY OF THE USA AND ITS ECONOMY.
So yes, fos is the most i could get away with.
dont assume and we wont attack.
It would only offend you to the point of "posting what you can get away with" if it applies and were true.

I am sure all nice fellows debate by personal attacks.

Anyway how has illegals affected our economy again? And how is there offense worse than the criminals who hire the illegals and then skirt billions in tax laws?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

The American economy is not crashing, has not crashed and I believe it won't crash.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

oh god.....

another one of "these" threads

I pay taxes, and I dont like people taking advantage of me.

Standing up for what you believe in is in my eyes more American than allowing some people to break the law and look the other way while my health insurance, car insurance, and general cost of living skyrockets.

I truly thought we had already beat this topic into the ground many times....

There are people who are pro-illegals, and people who despise the notion.

You're not going to change anyones mind by calling them "anti-american"
Well, I am standing up for what I believe. I am standing up for humanity vs. criminal corporations who milk our strong country out of billions of tax dollars annually through their criminal activity. I do not think being human is a crime.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

That is kind of an odd conclusion, to be honest.

For instance, I LOVE kids and my husband is an excellent provider but if a bus full of orphans show up at my house, we cannot sustain them. It has nothing to do with me hating children or my husband being a bad provider or me not really having an accommodating home.
We do not have to house anyone personally.

As it stands, my point is that America is a strong country that we should be proud of, because America is collectively able to care for her own AND "orphans" humans from elsewhere, and still remain strong and be seen as compassionate from the rest of the world.

Most illegals are here working for criminal employers, and they rent a home themselves. They push the dollars the criminals give them back into our economy and we get the taxes the criminal employeres back albiet in tiny portions.

Thanks for weighing in!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

I disagree.

They know our country is strong it is why the run "for their lives" to the USA. BECAUSE we are strong, like a big brother.

If I were running for my life I would ure as fire look to where I was running, it would not be a blind run.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I disagree. Our economy is obviously supporting everyone who lives here, and it is not weak or else we would not be getting so many here illegally.

You better stop being so naive and wake up.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I certainly beg to differ with you! Here are the latest unemployment figures I could find. Don't forget, these figures do not include people who have run out of unemployment benefits. Make sure you take a long hard look at the figures in this report!

If our country is so strong, and supporting everyone who lives here, why is there so much unemployment?

unemployment statistics

Total nonfarm payroll employment declined by 131,000 in July, and the unem-

Also, how many jobs that are had right now, are filled by illegals, that aren't even included in labor statistics?

Illegals are not only here Illegally, they are stealing. Yep, you have that right, stealing! Why are they entitled to benefits that Americans pay for out of their taxes? Medicaid, food stamps, public educations for their children?

People are tired of the system being ripped off by illegals, draining what resources are there for tax paying Americans.

Yes, you do need a few illegals living in your house!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Of course, you do realize I postualted a theory, which automatically means it is not fact?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

You better stop being so naive and wake up.
Or else? Why are you assuming I am naive? Because I believe differently than you?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

I certainly beg to differ with you! Here are the latest unemployment figures I could find. Don't forget, these figures do not include people who have run out of unemployment benefits. Make sure you take a long hard look at the figures in this report!

If our country is so strong, and supporting everyone who lives here, why is there so much unemployment?

unemployment statistics

Total nonfarm payroll employment declined by 131,000 in July, and the unem-

Also, how many jobs that are had right now, are filled by illegals, that aren't even included in labor statistics?

Illegals are not only here Illegally, they are stealing. Yep, you have that right, stealing! Why are they entitled to benefits that Americans pay for out of their taxes? Medicaid, food stamps, public educations for their children?

People are tired of the system being ripped off by illegals, draining what resources are there for tax paying Americans.

Yes, you do need a few illegals living in your house!

If the criminal employers paid the proper taxes on those they hire then we would have billions in the tax cofferes. I blame the criminal employers not the humans themselves.

Talk about entitlemen. Is Tyson Corp. the big chicken company ENTITLED to self given tax breaks in the billions for hiring humans with no papers?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by hotbakedtater]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join