It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Wins By A Wide Margin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
In case you haven't been watching the primaries, McCain beat put J.D. Hayworth in the Arizona Republican primary by a wide margin, no conspiracies here, just letting you know. That will be all.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
winning elections by a wide margin is a
positive sign of fraud.

Saddam Hussein won his last presidential
election in Iraq with a 97% majority.
After all the people he killed and murdered,
do you really believe that??

lol

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
positive sign of fraud.

lol

Would you have voted against him?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
positive sign of fraud.

lol

Wow alright so every time someone wins an election by a wide margin in means there is fraud? Well I guess President Regan must have done some serious fraud then.

I can't believe this was posted. Sometimes ideas are simply soundly rejected, which leads to people horribly loosing elections, and sometimes ideas are widely accepted, which leads to people brilliantly winning elections.

Perhaps the people of Arizona do genuinely want Senator McCain to continue representing them, did that ever occur to you or is it always some evil conspiracy when it's something you don't agree with?

Quite convenient for not having to recognize legitimately elected governments I'd say.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I just mini vommitted into my mouth. Oh well, just another sad day in US history.. after all the lies, incompetence and deceit.. voters are still STUPID enough to recycle THE poster boy for elitist establishment war mongering failure.

Recycle failure = deserve to fail, garbage in, garbage out.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just goes to show you that the so-called "anti-incumbent" tidal wave isn't a wave at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

McCain Wins By A Wide Margin

Proving, once again, that Americans have no *snip* clue what is happening to their country.

If it's broken, fix it.

You can't fix it by re-electing the same people who broke it to begin with.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Snarf]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This thread brings back memories of how I felt when GWB was elected for his second term. I felt like people still didn't get it. Sadly I do not think they get it yet either.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
Just goes to show you that the so-called "anti-incumbent" tidal wave isn't a wave at all.

Quite true it seems, but the game isn't over yet. I've been taking what is largely a wait-and-see attitude regarding the November elections, and I think more journalists should.

Instead of talking about what they believe will happen, I think the more interesting question is what comes after that? What will President Obama do if the Democrats loose the House? What will he do if he doesn't?

Bigger than that I think is the question of what will happen if the Tea Party Movement-backed candidates do either very well or very poorly? The entire direction of political campaigning and the tenor of discourse in American politics could change drastically after this election and that is far more intriguing to me than the actual balance of power between the two parties in a mid-term election.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well at least his days of running for Prez are over. His own home state wont be able to put him on the ballot for 2012 because he doesn't have a US birth certificate.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

It's sad. Both of their primary candidates were jokes. It almost doesn't matter who you vote for anymore.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I recently saw a funny episode of Stephen Colbert where he makes light of how flip floppy McCain is, like saying "dont build the fence" then saying later "get this d*** thing done" its especially funny how colbert pits McCain against McCain, having two of his faces up on screen pointing out his flip flops, go find it and watch, its great.

McCain, go back home, america knows the glow ball ists control your thoughts and actions, and commit fraud via electronic voting machines to keep wanna be politicians like you in power and in check.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Supposedly he spent 20 million doing it,... a monkey with a speech impediment could win office by spending that kind of money. No comparison intended, nothing to see here, move along,....

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
[color=414141]Snarf for Senator. Thunder Thunder Thundercats Hooo!
Good for the Arizonians and John McCainians enthusiasts.

"bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran"
-Sen John McCain

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
he only won the primary because he went dirty early in his campaign and made the primary about how inexperienced his opponent was. he kept the attention off his long career in washington.

a risky move but it worked. Now watch every incumbent follow this model for the campaign for the November elections.

me personally i think every incumbent should be voted out and term limits should be imposed on both houses of congress.

2- 4 year terms should do it. if you serve both your terms in one house of congress you can't run for the other. and you can't run for POTUS either.

these career politicians are a plaque on this country its time to cure the disease.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Even though I am not a GOP I do see this as a victory for America as The Conservative nutjob is not going to get it.

top topics

join