It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer This...Bible Bashers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Like I said its a difficult decision to make the only one who knows what in your mind qualifies is you. Personally I would go for two reasons.

1.) It is clear you are willing to reach out when you can think of no other thing to do, and it really can be frighting prospect to make such a deal and find out it didn't work out quite the way you thought or hoped it would.

2.) It could very well be a test, to see how willing you are to follow through on your word. I know it sounds harsh but it is a possibility.

What is the worst that can possibly happen you might discover something about yourself.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Why only one chilld? Why not all of them?
Or is God not imnipotent after all?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Dear aorAki

The only reason that I only mentioned this one child is because she is the most in need at the www.kid-aids-kids.org...

At this time all the other are doing well there are some new one but they did not come to us in such a bad condition.

At this time HIV can not be cured but it can be effectively controlled with the right drugs and the right care which they all get at this center.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

HIV is a virus.
There are no known medical drugs or interventions that can treat a virus.
Virus is the most aggressive resilient mean germ or bug there is.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

In answer to the OP's question, I can see where he's coming from and while the wording isn't too flash it is still a valid question.

So by valid question you're saying that it is a question? Glad that's square then. It even came with a not so valid answer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join