It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Are you people total idiots? Who comes up with this crap? Ok, for starters we ,being humans have never had official contact with an alien species. yes, it is a fact we are visited by thousands of various ETs daily. But we have no contact with them or do they show any interest in any form of communication. The actual only hope we might have is to be able to contact another species through SETI and a hope to find a people such as another civilization in synch within our intellectual boundries ,hungry to talk with others like we are. As my Uncle used to tell me when i was a kid, they have always been here but they seem to have no interest in communication. And out attempts to communicate with them have never worked. Formal Acknowledgement of their presence in any way would cripple our way of life, first in relligion and that they vioate our airpsace at their free will , Both of those could throw the world into chaos. Which has been the belief of the various geverments for the last 60 years since Roswell. My Uncle is dead and i am with terminal illness so i dont care who knows what i know.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Am I the only one who doesn't think this is such a bad idea? I mean, right now the world is a cess-pool for criminals, etc., if anyone decides to murder someone then they should be prepared for the consequences, the OA would just side-step the legal procedure....

Make people work, great idea...too many people live off of welfare. Everyone needs to contribute to society.

bring on the OA!

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hi folks, 1st time poster here.

Earth has been struck by meteors in the past that have ended all life on the planet, therefore, it is not a matter of "if", but "when" it will happen again. Knowing this, it should be the goal of any civilization to grow beyond it's own planet before it gets hit, and the civilization dies, before truly getting off the ground.

I don't think we need a 1 world government to accomplish this goal, and if we were able to put our resources to use to this end, instead of squandering it on wars against some enemy that some NWO council is pitting us against for their own devious purposes, then I think we would succeed in this endeavor.

I don't know if this Omega Agency is real, and I don't know if aliens are involved either. I do know there is a group of elites running the show though, regardless of what party is in office, and to that end, I oppose their endeavors. I am just 1 person, and I can't do much, but help get others informed. I just wish that like minded folks were as organized as the true enemy is, and the people not so afraid of their governments, for it is the governments who should be afraid of the people they serve.

Good luck all.

Kelldor

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapache
Are you people total idiots? Who comes up with this crap? Ok, for starters we ,being humans have never had official contact with an alien species.

How do you know that?

The actual only hope we might have is to be able to contact another species through SETI and a hope to find a people such as another civilization in synch within our intellectual boundries ,hungry to talk with others like we are.

How do you know that?

As my Uncle used to tell me when i was a kid, they have always been here but they seem to have no interest in communication.

Is your Uncle named 'God'?

And out attempts to communicate with them have never worked.

How do you know that?

Formal Acknowledgement of their presence in any way would cripple our way of life, first in relligion and that they vioate our airpsace at their free will ,

How do you know that?

Both of those could throw the world into chaos. Which has been the belief of the various geverments for the last 60 years since Roswell.

How do you know that?

My Uncle is dead and i am with terminal illness so i dont care who knows what i know.

What kind of terminal illness? Are you aware that most every single illness is completely cureable?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
All in all, it's kinda got me wondering if all humans require a certain length of of absolute control over'm?

I mean, seems to me, we tend to do terrible things to each other as if it's natural.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by morphonius821

And your names would be on a disadent list.....
YOur all threats to national security..... man if it hits the fan... you better ly low.

Actually, well researched and 'informed' ATS members would likely be key assets in seeing that they do not need to be caught up to speed with the 'truth'.

National Security threats would involve completly untrue conspiracies escalating to the point of mass violence. I am sure these untrue topics have been identified and monitored. Users who 'truthly believe' actual real lies and act upon them should be 'rightfully' punished. Yes it sucks to follow your heart and in all reality it be a lie that you die for but maintaining societal stability is necessary to ensure the security of the human race. Science, as touchy a topic as it is, can, under the right supervision and direction, ensure human survival.

In a recent paper I wrote I stated,

"Religion and conspiracies, in general, can threaten any established force by the promise of fulfilling whatever the masses need at the time. Reflecting upon the current situation in the Middle East, it is plain to see how the discrepancies in world views can cause endless violence and destruction. For survival of the human race we need to ensure the species will eliminate the possibility of total destruction. Even though the will to survive may overcome secular and regional disturbances, this will hinder scientific research that could prevent an asteroid impact or cure an epidemic before it is too late."

This statement was in reflection of Machaivelli's Discourses where he speaks on the dangers of conspiracy.

Obviously this qualifies flaming of me as a neocon nazi NWO lover but I would like to inform you that I keep an open mind and usually hold contradicting views as true seeing as very few truths are actually confirmed.

I have been reading more government sites and mission statements. This could all be propaganda yes but to be wise in judgemnt you must at least inform yourself then rationally consider the implications.

Who knows where I stand...each day shapes the next...

any thoughts?

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Watchful1]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I really have to be honest I don't buy any of this at all. For a start I do not see the UK being submissive to this kind of thing even if the so called WWIII was to happen. And what a load of crud about us being a violent race that the so called ET's on this planet if they really exist think that much of us then what are they doing converging with these power crazed maniacs on that level. I mean I don't think for one second that the OA will ever have it's plans come to fruition that's insane and okay some of the ideas I agree with but without consent your not going to get people to live in a society like that and also there would be mass civil disorder and even in some countries and I am sure it would be the case here civil war.

I just think that kind of thing is mad and also the whole notion of one person having absolute power over all of humanity is just crazy. Humans and power do not mix well and no one person would be able to control all of us or dictate terms we should live to. I personally will only take this seriously if something happens in my lifetime and okay I would go along with it but for the moment this all sounds like a cobbled together fantasy of some power crazed politician on some kind of bad Acid trip. And hey they do drugs so who the hell knows what mad schemes they dream up!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
No one person will ever be in control of the world for very long, unless no-one else knows only one person is. The 2nd and 3rd most powerful etc. wouldn`t allow it, or would stop it soon after for their own greed/interests.. I have many ideas about what is happening with the influential and NWO reps but have no proof. I do suspect that somebody is over a barrel somewhere, be it foisted on them from a greater height, themselves, or their competitors for power.
One thing`s for sure, those at the top don`t seem to care to much about us, well, I don`t anyway

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
that all reads like hitlers dream world. Who wants this all in place..oh yeah..nazis in america.. god i hate nazis..i hate them.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You said if OA ruled you will still be free.
Maybe the OA is at war with the creators of NWO to
truly be the superiors of this world.

But I think WW3 needs to take place in order to take
over the world. Too many people will oppose a one world
government. If most of those people are eliminated it would make
it much easier to take over.

My 2 cents

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't want to bring religion into this but I did notice no one had brought up NESARA, so thought I would offer it up. Just more to consider here.

What is NESARA?

NESARA is the economic and political program of the Antichrist. Known as the National Economic Security And Reformation Act it is better described as a National Evil Snake, Annunaki (and) Reptilian Association or simply,
Neo-logical Excrement Spread Artfully Round America

They promote it as a Restoration of our Constitutional freedoms, cures for illnesses and new energy sources, financial and banking improvements, removal of corrupt government officials, and the beginning of more peace on Earth and more -- all alleged improvements to begin with NESARA’s announcement.

I am not sure where they get all of this info from... but NESARA seems to pop up quite a bit nowadays...

Germaine Confirms that it's the Omegans behind NESARA, and his army is called the Omegans

Over the past several years, an economic policy called the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA) has come into the forefront. NESARA claims it would abolish the Federal Reserve System and provide for the buyout of all shares and facilities of the Federal Reserve Corporation by the U.S. Treasury. This NESARA would allegedly wipe out over 90% of the U.S. national debt because The Federal Reserve System's charge of fees and interest are the main causes of the U.S. national debt. Therefore, after the buyout, the government could wipe out over 90% of the debt.

NESARA features a new U.S. Treasury Bank system of which is imminent and claims that U.S. Bank officials have been aware of the U.S. Treasury Bank system for over a year and confirm the "Rainbow Project," that is the new U.S. Treasury currency.

If and When NESARA is announced, it will begin the total dissolving of the Illuminati's worldwide behind the scenes control and domination efforts. In effect, we trade one global tyrant, the Illuminati who are working to bring in their own NWO for another, the Omegans and their NESARA NWO.

When NESARA is announced as our New Economic Policy, it is expected to require over four hours of non-stop babble on television over what it is and how it will run.

According to their website, "There will be no advance public notice that the NESARA law announcement is going to be broadcast. On the day NESARA is announced, there will be an unexpected break in normal broadcasting, and the television and radio stations will announce they are interrupting regular programming to cover breaking news from Washington, D.C. As the NESARA announcement broadcast begins, we will see U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Rehnquist do a short introduction to NESARA; then the video tapes of Bush's and Cheney's resignation speeches will be broadcast (if it happens during their administration). Next we will see the NESARA President and Vice President Designates sworn in. The last part of the NESARA announcement will be almost four hours long and include NESARA's history, overview, and benefits.

It is long-time Omegan Al Gore who would be sworn in as the designated president. As for Vice President it would be speculation, but I will speculate on Hillary Clinton for the job since she has been a long time Omegan herself.

www.nesarasucks.com...

I also read somewhere NESARA had supporting legislation enacted, but I can't find it now. There is a lot of info on this website and various links that have other info. I don't have an opinion on any of this, just put it up for consideration

oh here it is:

Let us consider what happened with the creation of the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA). The Act was passed by the United States Congress on March 9, 2000 and then sent to President Bill Clinton for his signature. President Clinton signed NESARA into law on October 10, 2000. At that point NESARA, as with any legislation so acted upon, became a “law of the land”, but wait a minute! No one wanted to enforce it. Why? No one wanted to enforce NESARA because this law required the physical and permanent removal from their government positions of all those, who were treasonous. Those, who had deliberately acted outside the Constitution of the Republic, had committed treason. Those who were treasonous included the United States president and vice president, the presidential cabinet, all members of Congress, various government departmental heads, all fifty governors of the fifty states, judges and others.

You ask, “Why would the United States Congress ever pass a law that would, upon enactment, instantly remove them from public office? On March 9, 2000 in a secret joint session of Congress with the walls of the House Chambers lined with Navy Seals and Delta Force, the United States Congress passed the NESARA law unanimously at gun point under the threat of death. They passed the law knowing full well that there was a plan already in place to forever delay NESARA from being enforced. You ask, “Why would our president ever sign a bill and create a law that would remove him, his vice-president and his Cabinet from public office the moment he signed it?” In the Oval Office on October 10, 2000 President Bill Clinton, surrounded by special forces, at gun point signed the NESARA bill into law, knowing full well that the Illuminati were in charge, and that this law was never to be enforced. further reading

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I was talking on my phone about 3 months ago ... and a Police Car ... Came rolling through my neighborhood in League City, Texas. I have a Kyocera Yellow Block phone it is old school. But anyways , just thought I would give ya some info on my phone. It has other options for Walkie Talkie options on it that I do not have activated. But that may explain this and why it happend but if anyone else has any idea of why or how this happend by all means I am interested.

Anyways, you already know I was talking on my cell and a car that APPEARED to be a Police Car rolls by and all the sudden I could hear my conversation over the speaker on the outside of the car. Was the wierdest thing EVER .... My g/f was next to me and just looked at me like ... "What is going on ???" ... anyways .. anyone has any information of how this could have happend I am intrigued ...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
you are actually an ignorant AND idiot, do some research, you will be amazed
E.T were among us a long time ago, they're part of NWO,

-have you heard of Reptilians who are close to take control of our planete?
-go to google video, search for Phil Schneider

Listen carefully to these interviews from a former MI6

www.theedgeam.com...

www.theedgeam.com...

Good luck

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is a fantasy thread.

The new world order will be a hellof a lot worse than the "author" predicts.

Thumbs

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vixion
i have a few questions

1) who are the majestic-12 ?
2) why is there constant threats form these people, why isnt there ever one group trying to do it and staying at it ?
3) why is my letter line thing ahaed of words when you write, going very very very very fast, it only dose it on this site.
4) where are there headquaters ?
5) if there is 10-12 memebrs on concil can you give us atleast 5/6 names.
6) how did that person find out about them. by the sounds of it, he/she would be dead if they were real. or ofcorse its a double bluff. let us talk, nothing happens, we dont think there real cause nothing happens and we stop, but they carry on.

some of your questions can be found on Google,FYI

Read carefully these links and wake up, we're a sheep nation

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

think-aboutit.com...

www.outtheretv.com...

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
How can a council of 10 to 12 people change the order of the world inside five days without open war where would the resource for such a campaign come from how can they possibly police it i think some logic is required in your musings can you and 11 of your friends do that?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This was a great read up to the point of where you talk about ET that are working with the OA.
You describe us as the most voilent race? Voilence is a human mental trait that we attach to things we do.
Lets look at it this way. An animal out in the wide needs to hunt down and kill its food. It must eat it raw and tear at its flesh just to keep living.
Humans would consider that to be a voilent act, but becasue its an animal doing it, it becomes "normal".
Look people we live in a world where things must eat other living things to just live!!! This isnt the most voilent place. I have felt places in my head that are considered to be much more voilent.
And ET wouldnt be in fear of us..LOL We are but ants to them.. Sure as a person I wouldnt go and lay in an ant pile, they would kill me and eat me alive, but Id have to be tied down or dead already to have that happen.
ET have powers of suns. black holes, and have the power to destory entire Galaxies with one shot!! And you think they fear us?
If anything they are mindful of us being a pile of fire ants, dont go playing in the fireant hill or your going to get hurt. But at the end of the day if they wanted to they could kill off one ant pile, only to have 35 more pop across the street.. People are like Ants...

To the OA subject.. Heck I would welcome something like that.. DRugs and crime are a problem, prehaps created by those that want power but all the same its still our problem. They live in their beauitufl homes surrounded by their sentry. While us normal folks just do what we got to do to get by.
Its nice sound to get everyone working and off welfare.. Every day I see people able to work, just scumming off everyone else..
I welcome OA plans to make this a better place..

[edit on 093131p://0819 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
POST REMOVED

Terms And Conditions Of Use
1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/8/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
You believe that Extra Terrestrials are living on this planet?.....Please enlighten me....this is the first time I have heard this.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

OMEGA ON DOLLAR BILL

OMEGA SYMBOLS on dollar bill.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am glad you posted this when you did as I just tonight posted my proof that is found on dollar bill. The fact that this symbology(the omega) is printed on the world super powers currency is credible evidence that the omega agency is real. I cannot substantiate what you say however look at the following link and see for yourself about the omega that is on the dollar bill and the occult influence that is right in front of us.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by sir_chan]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join