It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodAtum
The OA could develop a mind controll device very easily with alien technology and take over the world with seconds. All they need to do is make us believe in a "new world order" and thats it.

Excellent point

Mind control would prove a good way to take over the world in a small period of time.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Read about my mind control theory here

[edit on 6/1/05 by GodAtum]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The Nwo already has a mind control device... it's already in all of our homes too. The great and terrible television has taught americans not to assay a situation for themselves and make their own decisions. Why because it's easier to take paula Zahn's word for it.
As far as an Omega Agency goes, Omega very well could be the NWO security apparatus, or the ruling council. While the no crime thing sounds good to alot of people I just don't think giving known criminals control of the world would result in no crime.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Many homes have '' secret devices in their homes'' for some kind of function.

They are indetectible because theyare in some kind of sublevel of earths existence. Also we are being monitored by hybrid species that work for the secret goverment.

On this sublevel they are very busy with all kind of stuff, many flying vehicles present in the sky, but cause they are on some kind of other wavelength or something we cant see them.
But they can see us and study us thoroughly with secret technology we cant even imagine.

They are on the move and they do so undetetected.Thats why they cant be stopped. They are waiting for the right moment....

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
There is certainly plenty of evidence for the CIA experimenting with mind control technology.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodAtum
There is certainly plenty of evidence for the CIA experimenting with mind control technology.

True,
many reports have come from the 50s about mind control experiments, but its believed that CIA and NSA, aswell, both conduct experiments to this day.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The aliens don't want our criminals to infest their universe,----and they put George Bush on the board of the nwo. Bad start.

And I guess all that bible stuff Georgie boy spouses can finally be 451'd

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazi
The aliens don't want our criminals to infest their universe,----and they put George Bush on the board of the nwo. Bad start.

I don't mean to sound dumb as a cup of dirt, but what is 451'd?

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CelticMist

Originally posted by kazi

I don't mean to sound dumb as a cup of dirt, but what is 451'd?

It could be a reference to Fahrenheit 451 (the temp at which paper ignites)

I cant find any other reference to it besides some tax code, a concealed weapon law etc. Perhaps the person who used it (kazi) can give us a better definition

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
To be honest, I think there's a greater chance of Dr. Evil taking over the world. This all sounds like MIB and Conspiracy (a History Channel show) put together. Besides, if it's so secret, then how will it have the force to take over the world...unless Yuri is going to appear and hypnotize everyone.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
they cant even take over iraq but they're gonna take over the world? good luck.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I have always wondered if their were forces above the Pres. who went about conducting business on their terms. I have read about the Trilateral Comm. and it's players had much to do and say behind the scences. I know when I was younger I had asked my father about the power of the Pres. and I can remember him telling me that he was just a puppet and he took his orders form someone higher up. At 8 y/o, I took this to mean God until he clarified it for me yrs. later.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I believe that an organization like this could exist.I don't think that it would be this way though.You can't have too many chiefs and not enough indians,someone will want absolute power and you can't have that within .

yes too many chiefs would pose a problem but not if you had a rotating presidency. something like the e.u.(european union). i believe the e.u is a big part of the nwo.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I can't make up my mind whether this OA is outright disinformation or was something put together by someone who had pieces of the picture but had the gaps filled in by disinformation.

In any case, the part about the aliens cooperating with this OA definitely filed it under disinformation for me. I don't see any extraterrestrial species going along with this approach or the individuals named.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The Omega Agency is a very small subject, there is not really a lot of information surrounding it. I remember being apart of the Omega Agency research project and had a hard time finding information surrounding it

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RX84
Uh, okay, let's stop here for a minute. First, it was the Masons, then the Illuminati, Majestic-12, CIA, NSA, FBI, the White House, the Naval Office of Secrets, the OSSI the KGB.... who is in control??? What is the Omega Agency? Where do they have their HQ? Any info on them?

What do this agency do? Control the world, try to do so? Wasn't that Illuminati's job?

I don't follow, please, enlighten me...

Did you even read the first post.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm wondering if they will allow drug use?

since they will no longer need funding from illegal trafficing, will they allow such behavior as long as it dosn't interfer with the work they do?
I smoke a little weed from time to time and it doesn't effect my preformance at work.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
WWIII, an organization trying to take over the world....?? I think you guys are getting a little too crazy on that one.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
bumping up this old post,
it will help the new members to understand

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
And it is said that it cannot be stopped.

accept that it can not be stopped.

and ask yourselves the questions that would lead you to why it can not be stopped.

logical questions, logical answers.

write them down, for no one else to read, ever! just for you, your journal.

1) what would a group of individuals have to possess that would absolutley permit the fact they can not be stopped?

2) what tools would be neccessary?

3) what skills could allow such an organization to cause the submission of the entire global population within a week?

4) how long has the timeline been?

5) what was the start date for this globalization project?

ask these questions of yourself, and see what you come up with.

remember, if all logical answers don't answer the questions, then the answers remaining, no matter how impractical or improbable ..........

consciously the brain calculates 2,000 bits of information per second

subconsciously the brain operates at a speed of 400,000,000,000 bits of information per second.

every stimulis you experience, first travels through the thought of the subconscious, before it presents what is compatible with the conscious to your conscious experience.

have a perfect day.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join