posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:57 PM
And it is said that it cannot be stopped.
accept that it can not be stopped.
and ask yourselves the questions that would lead you to why it can not be stopped.
logical questions, logical answers.
write them down, for no one else to read, ever! just for you, your journal.
1) what would a group of individuals have to possess that would absolutley permit the fact they can not be stopped?
2) what tools would be neccessary?
3) what skills could allow such an organization to cause the submission of the entire global population within a week?
4) how long has the timeline been?
5) what was the start date for this globalization project?
ask these questions of yourself, and see what you come up with.
remember, if all logical answers don't answer the questions, then the answers remaining, no matter how impractical or improbable ..........
consciously the brain calculates 2,000 bits of information per second
subconsciously the brain operates at a speed of 400,000,000,000 bits of information per second.
every stimulis you experience, first travels through the thought of the subconscious, before it presents what is compatible with the conscious to your
have a perfect day.