It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
For the sake of the War on Terror, i hope Omega is like the one portrayed in the film "true lies", lol. Wonder if they got an arnold type of operative?

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
thanks for the info and all the time/effort that must have gone into this. i keep running into this from time to time, and still havent a clear pic. dont see any info here, but i have also seen nesara associated with same.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
MAJESTYTWELVE was more believable, because it was professional disinformation, and a very successful program overall.

There are many secret agencies, societies, organizations, syndicates and conspiracies extant in the world today, and there may even be one (or more) named "The Omega Agency", but I doubt this article describes any group actually in existence.

The best fiction resembles the truth in its imperfection, doesn't answer all questions, and leaves a lot of loose ends. Claiming to unerringly know the minds and motives of people you don't know is speculative fiction, not an expos�.

On the other hand, it is not unusual to spread kooky stories as a cover. If there were indeed a true power group calling themselves "The Illuminati" (versus the several impotent groups of poseurs who claim the title), they could all go on TV, tell the absolute truth about themselves, and be laughed off the world stage.

To quote the memorable Verbal Kint: "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Trust no one. Suspect everyone.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm pretty new to this site. I'm kinda unsure whether or not Omega exists. The idea is kinda out there. It is hard for me to believe in this age of mass information that the government or anyone else could keep such a secret. School me more on this. I need to see something a little more concrete than heresay and inuendo.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
OMFG! who wrote that article about the omega agency?! first i thought it was a democrat who had been recently mugged. dreaming of a day when the beneficent big brother would take care of us all. innocent enough, heard it before. but when the aliens kicked in i had to stop and take a deep breath. my image of the author changed from a mildly neurotic, well-meaning, boomer to a middle-aged psycho living in his parents' basement watching bad, low budget sci-fi movies. i enjoy reading the various nwo theories but this one isn't even good enough 2 b on the x-files.
i am of the opinion that thewre is no omega agency,, or cfr, or illuminati,or anything else you wanna call the "secret" (some secret, huh?) cabal. that being said, i see that pliticians have learned that they benefit from our misery. they often create situations that they will be called upon to fix, knowing that most people want help from the paternalistic government (special note to american citizens: WE ARE THE FREAKIN' GOVERNMENT) then the dopes think that the government means them well. politicians realize that if everything went smoothly, we would not need them.
the nwo thing makes for a cool story, but i think it just boils down to poliiticians being selfish and short-sighted, not a single organization.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hey I've heard of this group...didn't they open for Van Halen?

Seriously though, Omega Group was used in the movie "True Lies"... could it be a consipracy to throw off the masses by fictionalizing the name Omega in a movie???

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by RX84
Um... 5 days? Sorry, I'm not buying that...

i think what is meant by "5 days" is when after a major war, a group will take power in a few days.

actually, the paragraph read "NO LESS THAN five days".

it didn't say anything about NO MORE THAN fives days...

there is a huge difference between the two, you see...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
lol, Don't believe everything you read, esspecially when its on the net. Do you really think they would let something like info. on a secret agency get on the net. Hmm, I don't.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I did a google on omega agency and came up with several links. Here is the one that's the most entertaining IMO.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
Man! There appears to be so many secret conspiracy groups waiting to take over the world in some way, shape or form...No offense to whomsoever may have done a lot of investigating or writing, as it were, but I suspect the jury should be out on this one for a while.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and TEN HORNS, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are TEN KINGS, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Considering infinite's experience in the "field" of truth discovery, I'm putting full faith in this theory. It correlates with my information and does seem to be what is happening.

It's a shame we can't really do anything about it either. They are going to be condoning murder and assuming a godlike stance in directing human affairs while attempting to quell all deviant thought. And it has been, throughout history, the deviants that have proven to be the best for humanity as a whole, with the numbskull followers and tryhard regulators messing it all up and twisting it for their own gains.

What can we do? (Not a rhetorical question here, I am willing and able.)

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I don't recall the closed door meeting between Gore,NASA, and religious leaders does anyone else?And did anything come out about the meeting contents?Just seems like an odd trio for a meeting.

I believe that an organization like this could exist.I don't think that it would be this way though.You can't have too many chiefs and not enough indians,someone will want absolute power and you can't have that within a group,every member will want to lead sooner or later.

Money is the root of all evil and power corrupts.

Mix that together with ten to twelve individuals who are money and power hungry and it makes a recipe for disaster.

I've witnessed alot of mankind's nature in my 32 years,enough to believe in a group like this...but in the mind of every member of that group ticks the wheels of thought on how to be the only chief.

Forgive me if I've rambled I started new years early.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
i knew there was so0mthing higher than georage bush but i never knew he was apart of it.. this should be looked into more guys.. but i still am puzzled why people want nwo some countrys are to vecious to be bossed around b another it's juswt ludcrise

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
OK...lets say that this Agency exists...from what I read...would it be that bad? Freedoms are still there, but crime is out..sounds to me that they have the welfare of the people in mind and nt slavery of the people..the one thing that does sound kinda hokey, are the "ET's" that are "helping" us ....sounds to me like we got the bad end of the deal if they can not provide more technologiclly advanced help than what NASA has at the moment....maybe they are the 3rd world ET's of the universe and not that advanced....

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The Omega Agency is believed to the police of the Illuminati. That is how i would tie the Omega Agency to the illuminat. I cannot recall reading many theories that linked both Omega Agency and the Illuminati together, but the illuminati is believed to be at the top, so to speak.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1
I was taking this as a serious article until I reached the above section. Sorry guys you lost all believability on that point, I think you've watched too many episodes of stargate.

You were taking the article seriously and _that_ is what threw you off?!? If you believe the stuff about the OA then how is believing in aliens difficult?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The idea of any one agency or small group of men actually taking over is far fetched to say the least.

Quoting a line from The Manchurian Candidate

"There are key players and role players"

Money, natural resources and lust for power are the true dictators of current world politics.

No one will ever truly dominate the entire population unless by some miracle
they could eliminate greed.

What they can never control is free thought and our own ingenuity.
There will always be a way to outfox the fox.

There are also TRUE PATRIOTS who will prevent things from going beyond
the point of no return.

We DO know that corporate empires control the deeds of our leadership,
but our ability to communicate across the globe in a split second, puts everything
they do under scrutiny.

Our greatest enemy is our own apathy.

Right now we have the ability to undermine everything these men are trying to do.
What we don't have is the confidence to make it happen.

We permit systemic corruption by ignoring our local and state leadership
thinking that our vote for president means something.

We are controlled by our debt and our fear of the Credit Bureau, the IRS and job security.

We fear the loss of "our stuff " SO much that trying to organize a tax or credit revolt
would be impossible.

Imagine the message it would send if everyone refused to pay anything for 90 days.

Right now, our country is running off of a maxed out credit card.
Each year, the administration manipulates the system to have that
credit limit extended.

China, Japan and Saudi Arabia among many others are holding that debt.
All they have to do is call the note and we are screwed.

These ancient civilizations know that the most powerful weapon they posses
is the ability to hit us where it hurts the most.
In our wallets.

Meanwhile the competitive grab for money, power and natural resources fuels
their hopeless NWO agenda.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The post byATS.com says that

The OA has not taken control yet because there are forces within the existing governments of the world that are aware of their plans and oppose them. In the US, these forces are largely centered in the CIA and NSA.

but the post by infinite says that

CIA, NSA, FBI, the White House, the Naval Office of Secrets, the OSSI the KGB - most of these are just organisation that are controlled by the people in charge. None of these are planning to take over the world, the OA already has control of them.

Which one is right?

[edit on 6/1/05 by GodAtum]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodAtum
The post byATS.com says that

The OA has not taken control yet because there are forces within the existing governments of the world that are aware of their plans and oppose them. In the US, these forces are largely centered in the CIA and NSA.

but the post by infinite says that

CIA, NSA, FBI, the White House, the Naval Office of Secrets, the OSSI the KGB - most of these are just organisation that are controlled by the people in charge. None of these are planning to take over the world, the OA already has control of them.

Which one is right?

Either one of us can be right.
You have to remember that this is my theory on the matter. My theory on the OA is that its like the police for the illuminati, who are at the top, But can you really see the FBI and NSA wanting to take over the world??

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
RX84 says that

Um... 5 days? Sorry, I'm not buying that...

The OA could develop a mind controll device very easily with alien technology and take over the world with seconds. All they need to do is make us believe in a "new world order" and thats it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join