It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulse Detonation Wave Engines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

They are

What I wanna know is why bother with a PDE when you have anti gravity?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Technically. The B-2 is a triangle after all. So was the F-117.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber I half to agree with you Phil Synder thats way too out there under ground with aliens and Black berets killing the aliens that is a little too much for me i do Not put all my eggs in that basket if you know what i mean

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Stealthbomber

They are

What I wanna know is why bother with a PDE when you have anti gravity?

Backup system? It would suck if your anti gravity system failed and you fell out of the sky....

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It's not falling. It's daredevil flying.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom I would think the combination of PDWE + Antigravity would really be a great combination what do you think?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber English only sorry about some of my spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am doing some research in a website (pesn.com/2008/02/24/9500473_UFO_Propulsion_books/) its looks really interesting howbut over 3000 pages of information on US Patents on how to Build a UFO.260 US Patents of inventers. this guy suposed put 10 YRS of his life into research on US Patents on the subject.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom I really really agree with you it would suck if the antigravity system failed and the craft had no other kind of propulsion that would really suck!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

Hmm see the thing with patents is they don't actually have to work in order for you to get one. I could write one today about a propulsion system for a UFO and get it accepted.

The other thing is that patents can be classified as soon as you submit them, so if they were a real alien propulsion system they would most definitely get gagged before they went out for the public to see.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Now if some of you conventional aviation enthusiasts would go to the same lengths of taking a cross-section of the triangle ship reports and expanding with paragraphs of supposition, perhaps you could come up with comparative estimates and decent speculations of those remarkable craft.

Do you get the joke? All of these words on some super-duper conventional aircraft and never, never in this forum some decent--if any--thoughtful speculations on the possible existence of the craft we commonly call black triangles let alone expounding on their capabilities that have them move like, ahem, alien UFOs, without air or thrust.

It comes to me at this instant that perhaps that is the red line that cannot be crossed in this forum. If it doesn't use air or thrust, it cannot be discussed? Who drew that line?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Oh, there's posts on this from time to time, you've just landed in an air breather discussion. Heck, we've talked about it in depth at times. BTW, The B2 doesn't have anti -gravity although it does have something clever and interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I mentioned how the B2 doesn't use anti-gravity but probably plasma stealth instead, I think it'll fall on deaf ears though.

There are some great insights into these projects on the board but usually the true CT folk can't see the forest for the trees.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Triangle craft have proven to be very good aerodynamically so people seeing triangle jets isn't really a stretch of the imagination it's just when they get coupled with anti-grav and all that other BS is when the story becomes unbelievable.

Back when the U2 and SR-71 were flying pilots were reporting seeing metallic disks flying through the air at unbelievable speeds, while they're both not disks at altitude they probably could have been perceived as disks. Now you have people reporting triangle craft, have you looked at the concept drawings for the SR-72?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber I saw the SR72 concept. In all the history of the USA they have never anounced the building of a spy plane. It sounds like disinformation.Also the speed is too slow.The Aurora was caught on satellite view takeing off from Nevada (Area 51) it flew over the Eastern seaboard over the ocean and out of satellite view.It took 35 minutes Mach11.7(8000 MPH).

www.extremetech.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

www.flightglobal.com...

Here's a better link for you to read Jerry.

The article you posted from extreme tech really surprises me with the amount of errors in it when most of the major news outlets covered it, along with nearly all the flight blogs and aviation news websites.

A few points from the ExtremeTech that at a glance I can see are wrong are:

The SR-72 is not meant to operate off an aircraft carrier.

It says that Lockheed have confirmed it into Active deployment, they never confirmed this.

In the very next line after they said it's gone into active deployment they say Lockheed is building a reduced scale model to be built around 2018.

From what it seems they've just rewrote the Wired or Popsci article on the SR-72 but it's factually incorrect.

If you want I can pm you a list of reputable sources for aviation intel?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber Thankyou please pm me about those links it sounds very interesting

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

O by the way did you have a chance to check out the website

pesn.com...
The website seems to have alot of areas to discover.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
been in and out of websites over the weekend

www.popularmechanics.com...

www.fas.org...
interesting

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Donuts on a rope contrails have been formed by 737s. It's not a sign of a PDWE. The PDE tops out around Mach 4, and will probably never be seen on anything but a cruise missile, if it's ever seen on anything at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join