It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulse Detonation Wave Engines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber My friend there are so many too choose from (utube videos) can you get back with me and tell me the Title of the exat one too watch? Thankyou Stealthbomber oh by the way did you know the B2 Spirt Raptor &the Aurora spy plane have (Gravity Generators) that reduce the weight off the planes of 76% i will try to find that information wright now i just dont remember sorry when i find it i will send you a post (Jerry Garramone)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If the craft can generate a meissner field, then drag would be greatly reduced.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

The doughnuts on a rope evidence is totally bogus for me. I also saw a con. trail that looked exactly like the famous photo, only this one was attached to the butt end of a commercial jet liner.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

Probably more along the lines of plasma actuators not 'gravity generators'. The B-2 and the F-22 also are not Spy Planes. Your heart seems to be in the right place but seriously don't believe everything you see on youtube, I've looked you up and I can see the type of things you've been watching on youtube, half of the stuff is CGI or supposed experts that in reality have no idea what they're are talking about, like Phil Schneider et al..

edit on 22-11-2013 by Stealthbomber because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

No, they really don't. They have ways to make them more efficient when it comes to range, and aerodynamics, but gravity generators don't exist on either the B-2 or the F-22, or any other plane for that matter.

One of the big problems with the "Aurora" is that the claim is that it's a Mach 6+ aircraft, using a PDE, when a PDE tops out around Mach 4. You may eventually see a PDE on a cruise missile, but not on an aircraft.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The whole aurora thing is really a happy coincidence or a great counter intelligence ploy lol sort of like the old alien trick. "We know of no aliens" "he must be lying, it's a cover-up!"

I thought it may have died down by now but nope the theories keep coming in, and no matter what anyone says some people just refuse to believe logic. You can say PDE's can only be useful to Mach 4, but they'll refute it with but it also has anti-gravity..

I've tried to refute the point to a few people on here before but as the old saying goes "you can't argue with idiots because they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Your wright but Aurora is an umbrella for many different kinds of CRAFT Aurora is the projects name in thoes projects many different kinds of Craft are built and the (Spy plane ) is one of them the actual name is unknown! and of course the Pentagone is going too deny all the projects

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Do you know that 'Aurora' budget item was only given $80 million dollars? It's pretty hard to develop a super secret fleet of aircraft with only $80 million dollars, the SR-71's fuel bill was about 9x more than that.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No, it really isn't. This has been explained many times. Aurora had nothing to do with recon aircraft. It was the B-2 budget in the 1990s, nothing else.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Well i beleive (Gravity Generators) do exist look at the TR3B for Gods sake look at the (Bell) that the Germans developed there is soo much proof of Gravity Generators its not funney from the 1950's untill wright now are you going too tell me you dont beleive the USA is not CAPABLE of the production of Gravity Generators well i do BELEIVE and every Man and Women have the wright too there own openion please dont be offened Zaphod

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The SABRE engine can theoretically get up to mach 5 ... and that's out there in the "white world".

Perhaps someone could use the SABRE engines to get up to mach 5 at over 100,000 feet, then switch to a pair of areospike engines to achieve orbit. Apparently arespike engines were strongly considered for the Space Shuttle's main engine...

I'm not sure if the SABRE engine would create the "doughnuts on a rope" effect, however.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You're more than welcome to your opinion, but you're still flat out wrong. The TR-3B is another good example of internet BS. It's a super secret squirrel operation, that is supposed to be blacker than black. But we know every single detail about it, including where it flies, how it flies, what kind of equipment it has on board, etc. The only thing we don't know about it are the pilots names.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber I was reading yesterday (11-21-2013) there was a hole in the budget of 9 Billon not 80 Millon that could not be accounted for this would be about wright for the Aurora (one year)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So it does fly do you know what kind of purpulson system it uses perhaps Gravitonal Displacement Drive or in short (Gravidy Drive) what do you say?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Except that when they're talking about that much, they're usually talking about the Defense Department.

Even if they're talking about the Air Force, how are you going to get around the fact that a PDE can only work up to about Mach 4? "Gravity generators" won't cut it. It's not a question of mass, it's a question of physics.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but anti-gravity drives? Really? I just don't buy that we have that kind of technology yet. Advanced rockets and jet engines yes...but anti-grav?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It doesn't. I have some great sources and not one of them has ever seen or heard of either the Aurora, or TR-3B, and they're in a position where they would have at least heard of them.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well the costs go down when you don't have to pay for fuel with your fictitious anti gravity machine..

A high speed aircraft probably does exist but it's not Aurora.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Is english your first language jerry?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It's OK Jerry...I wanted the black triangles to be real too...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join