It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALOT of ufos twice!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

A link would have been nice. Or better yet, embed the video right here in your thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

wat do u know it worked the vid works now

so there is one vid of a moving star as i described that dissapears at thirty seconds and reapears significantly higher up,i would say it moved at least 400 feat in one second this happens at 30 seconds

www.youtube.com...
so wat do u all think

[edit on 29-8-2010 by icecold7]http://media.abovetopsecret.com/profile_gallery/icecold7/&action=view&id=116803
this is a link to a pic i took also,turn ur head to the left for the correct view lol
umm link didnt work but its in my gallery,only pic i have,have no clue wat it is,well its apicture of the sky i thought but somthin weird showed up on camera, but it looks kinda cool haha

[edit on 29-8-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Mate, don't take this as an attack or that I'm doubting your view on what you think you've seen, but you really can't see anything in those videos at all. The certainly don't add any credibility to your story. If anything, quite the opposite.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
ur wright
the vids are crap
but i know wat i saw
so lets leave it at that shall we

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Like I said, I can't make anything out at all. And even if I could see lights moving around, I'd have to assume that it was the movement of the camera and not the actual object seeing as it's clearly being held in your hand and not on something steady like a tripod.

I'm not trying to have a go at you and I'm not calling you a hoaxer. I'm just trying to be as objective and realistic as possible.

EDIT: And just to add to my own story of what I saw on Friday night, I've just gotten back in from my back garden after watching the ISS fly over. I suppose it could be what I saw the other night as it did indeed get brighter at one point only to dim again shortly after, I don't know if that's caused by a rotaion of the craft or what but it definitley got brighter for a good few seconds. The only thing that I do not understand is that it was travelling in the wrong direction according to the NASA website.

Oh well, I'll keep my eyes on the skies as usual and hopefully see something again in the future which I can't explain.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

like i said ur wright.
i was a little over eager to capture wat i saw.oh well,maybe next time

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
id like to add another quotewww.abovetopsecret.com...
this is ver similiar to waats going on here above my house
ice

quote:i've seen something similar, but harder to dismiss as "Satellites".

i was on vacation some years back with my family. we were heading to yellowstone national park from los angeles, taking the "Scenic" route through as many other national parks and such as possible.

it was probly somewhere between 9 and 10 PM on a pretty clear night, and i was bored sitting in the car as we rode along the highway, and so i started to stare out the window. i noticed three stars in a pretty perfect looking triangle formation, that i had never noticed before, which struck me as odd since i usually sat in my backyard and stared into the sky via my eye and my telescope on a fairly regular basis. as i watched the "Stars", the top one, which was the "peak" of the triangle, shifted down to a spot directly between the bottom two, forming a horizontal line. the bottom two then rotated so the line became vertical, and then they formed an inverted triangle, and so on, forming quite a number of geometric patterns, until they were in their original positions of a triangle, and then the top one slowly faded away. the other two moved about a few times, and then the second one faded. after that the remaining "star" flew away quickly to the left(i can't remember which direction it went as i can't remember which state we were in or whether we were goin to or coming back from yellowstone).

the "stars" were visible for a good amount of time, probly 10-15 minutes total, before the last one sped off. so make of that story what you will.

it was a VERY cool vacation.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by icecold7]Registered: 7-11-2005
Member is offline.

Ignore this user (info)
ignore

posted on 10-11-2006 @ 12:31 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:
another quote

Star lights

I also have seen this in Auburn, AL. It was a bright blue star moving across the sky. What was weird was that you could see the clouds behind it. We kept watching it- and then it disappeared, and we saw a plane circling the location were the "star" was. The only way that I could explain it to myself was that it was some sort of "mask" for an aircraft. Actually, I didn't believe in any of this--but this is the event that made me join ATS one year ago!

signature

some things i must add
four times i saw these things toying with the airplanes circling the area
they move in mostly triangluar formations,or to one direction slowly
they are not satelites t
this is an ungoing event and is so real a new thread ids needed
[edit on 4-9-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I think I saw what you are talking about 2 days ago.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

please do tell
lol

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
www.louthleader.co.uk...
if ur nteristed chec it

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

ufo-database.livejournal.com...

thousands of people here in holland who witnessed ufo s
in the last months
i guess they all have nothing better to do then make up bs stories and faking the vid and pic evidence

im 100 percent sure they are here

but believe what u want
www.youtube.com...

this one i liked

edit on 10-9-2010 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
www.niburu.nl...
here is a good vid of wat i saw
not taken by me
this was in france i think by the sound of the guys voice

much thanks to sinterklaas an ats member from holkland who directed me to this vid

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
They look like chinese lantarns to me

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

oh really?
u must be joking

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I've seen Chinese lanterns before. Whole swarms of them. I think the lights in the video are not from Chinese lanterns.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

www.abovetopsecret.com...
i love that smiley897/pg1&addstar=1&on=2606114#pid2606114
"quote"REPLY TO:

Dude satellites don't jump across the sky or slalom from side to side. i know what satellites look like. Ive seen plenty of them.

These were not satellites. Thats what got my attention to them in the first place. At first glance they looked like satellites but then began to act very differently.
Satellites do go from horizon to horizon pretty quickly. they do appear to wink out and then reappear further along their course a few moments later. These were doing much more than that.

I think people have missunderstood what i ment when I said that they suddenly dissapear and reappear in the sky. What I mean is they would disappear say near the horizon and reappear literally a second later directly overhead. They moved in these jumps much ,much, alot much faster than the satellite would have been. They cover so much distance when they do this it's even faster than could be accountable for it's own speed before it jumps. Satellites don't acellerate several thousand miles an hour in less than a second and jump across the sky. And they don't leave bright blue streaks, and they don't send off cascades of sparks while slaloming.

Besides how on earth am I going to see a satellite inside the heart of Los Angeles? You can barely see the orion constellation due to the smog, pollution which is visable even at night, and the 487square miles of high pressure sodium bulbs illuminating the night sky like a flare. If you were in times square new york and stared straight up do you really think you would be able to see a satellite.

i did not see a satellite.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
well....
just saw somthing
suddenly i woke up from a nightmare around 5 o clock am,after about five hours sleep
i think to myself lying in bed lets look out the window maybe there back
il try to describe wat happened next
i saw a strange star it looked to bright kinda strange
,so i decided to keep watching it ,as i did
four times in about 15 minutes a strange ufo appeared under it or just besides it
it appeared out of nowhere and i had a pretty clear view where the ufo ,wat LOOKED like somekind of airplane,should have come from
but four times it appeared out of nowhere from about the same spot and took exactly the same path hoovering
exactly above a long building slowly dissapearing out of sight..
the strange star that seemed to be dropping these things into the air had also moved,but slowly like an satelite might have although a lil bit more i believe since it had moved very significantly

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a little umm well to put all things together
i saw to much chiet,really
the only explenation is 4 me this
they are alien or top secret milataary,but i think alien
have mind control,over distance
as i said i think there alien,and my research showwed me,THEY are the reason we are all still here,
ive seen many chemtrails,well at least airplanes at the same time one left a huge trail,one very small
and evidence prooves this is real,and to me it makes sense why they would do this,chemtrails i mean
the goverment to make money,and depopulate

so i really came to the believe only the last few months that these alien visitors are contacting me through mind control
and THEY have been sabotising nucvlear bombs and chemtrails,and i think the oil spill
making it better for us i mean
thanks

edit on 14-9-2010 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Check out this vid
I definitely don't think a bird can't fly that fast

youtu.be...

Peace and Love

edit on 14-9-2010 by PositiveVibration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
politics.usnews.com...

i finally found an explenation
pretty scary
but to me it made a lot of sense
thanks to the op of the thread about this

edit on 16-9-2010 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join