It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALOT of ufos twice!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

And yet, the battery from your phone is now missing...

LOL, yep, you are DRAGGING this one on for all the attention you might get!

I'm Done with this!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

lol
so i still cant sleep,i counted nine ufos just now moving more actifly,and appearing out of nowhere

[edit on 27-8-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

i bought the cable to download to my pc,i also just bought a new battery
the clips are fine
i shot the clip with a nokia n70 its 2 megapixel,and put it on night vision
just needssome help uploading it thanks
i also shot some clips but not with night vision that are blurry,can that be fixed some how cuz i cant see anything on these clips now when i shoot the sky,the only descent one is that i shot with night vision
im going on holiday from monday till friday would love to have them up for monday

[edit on 28-8-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeroenske

In the past i have seen some things in sky at night that weren't typical blinking planes or helicopters and they looked like amber or red colored balls of light.

and were they moving also,did they move as satelites?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

more then ten account1s still dont believe me??
2nd

also i now finally know how to capture the ufos on tape by adding night vision i can capture their movements

it gets dark her e aroun eleven i think
have a soccer match early tomrrow but will be out till at least 12:30 i think
feel free to help if ur in the area
also i have little doubt these things will return

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I live in Amsterdam, and as always am looking to the sky. Last year I saw this big bright light moving quite fast. I made a thread about it. I saw a starlike thing a few days ago, I just assumed it to be a satelite. I forgot to check it though.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Hey Ice. If you face north, what direction should I look at and at what angle ?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

never mind

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'm sorry. It is raining and the sky is full of clouds.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
no worrys this one isnt moving and its probably nuthing.
but i would advice to keep looking for those things i described earlier

wtch i just saw one move really fast well a lil fastewr then a plane would ,then it was gone when i got my camera

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Hey up. I'm in Hilversum, 15 clicks north. the last 3 days have been torrential downpour. The last 10 days have been VERY cloudy. Where are you seeing these objects? Over Maartens Dijk? Distance? I have a decent camera and spare time...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam Vimes

i live in utrecht
i see them above the citysometime in the west sometimes more to the east
i also saw them when i was in leersum near de Utrechtse heuvelrug
they sometimes hold still and then duddenly will start to move across the sky
im pretty sure u can see them also if u look for them man,i usually watch for an half an hour,if i dont see anything move means theirnot there,
but the last weak they were out almost evry night

i also see them when its cloudy,i think they like clouds cuz it provides them cover,although i do believe these ships also have cloacing tech,

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam Vimes

i live in utrecht
i see them above the citysometime in the west sometimes more to the east
i also saw them when i was in leersum near de Utrechtse heuvelrug
they sometimes hold still and then duddenly will start to move across the sky
im pretty sure u can see them also if u look for them man,i usually watch for an half an hour,if i dont see anything move means theirnot there,
but the last weak they were out almost evry night

i also see them when its cloudy,i think they like clouds cuz it provides them cover,although i do believe these ships also have cloacing tech,

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
Yeah,thats wright i saw over ten ufos slowly moving from one direction to another ,hoovering above my house.
The ufos look like bright stars or smaller stars and the colors are sometimes brighter and can change.
they make strange formations and seem to move somewhat like a group of slow moving fish, ive watched this go on right over my house.
at one o clock til 3:40 in Holland utrecht
At one point they were going slowly in one direction it took them about one and a half hour to get out of my sight,when i went back an hour later after reporting what i saw on the internet,they were still there they did some kind of weird triangle above my house and then they slowly moved out of sight.

the funny thing is i saw these moving stars with my mother like two weeks ago,
when i was waiting at the busstop.I saw a REALLY brighht star and when i looked at it for a few seconds cause it was quite beatiful,it started moving,i told my mother to look and i saw about 4 or five stars moving about,realy amazing i thought.My mother told me later she saw at least ten of the stars move.
I got on the bus but she probably stayed to look a bit longer.
later she tried to dismiss it as falling stars,witch she later withdraw ,saying no falling stars they look diffrent,i gues at the time she said they were falling stars she was just struggling to comprehend wat she saw as i am wright now.

i have believed in ufos all my life so call me a ufo nut if u like but this is wat i saw
People have had similiar experiences posted also here on ats
and the number i called to report it told me also they have had similiar reports,
but they dont know wat it was
which technicly makes this ufos cause stars dont move or wel they didnt used to anyway
THANKS FOR LISTENING!!
any thoughts..or commentswill be highly appreciated also!

[edit on 22-8-2010 by icecold7]

this sounds quite similar to what we've been seeing in Scotland. Here's the thread about it here with photos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
well i saw some lights and pointed my camera yesterdy.
i just watched and i captured somthing witch i dont totally get .
i put the cam on a table so i would have a still shot of the sky.
it shows to little red dots in the sky,then a third one appear,and a fourth one.three of them make a triangle.sometimes they dissapear and reapear elsewhere while the other lights hold position.
also a fifth light appears.one of the lights changes from red to normal light for a few seconds.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
OK, I wasn't sure that I was going to post anything regarding this on here but this thread has made me change my mind.

First of all, let me start off by saying that I am very skeptical when it comes to the UFO subject as anyone could see from my previous posts. With that out of the way, I'll also mention that I live in Amsterdam in the Netherlands and saw something the other night which really has me puzzled.

On Friday night I went out the back door to have a smoke, and as I did I looked up into the sky as I often do and immediately saw what I believed to be a satelite travelling SSW to NNE. It was directly above me to the right traveling to my left. I watched it for about 20 to 30 seconds by which time it had crossed the path of a high altitude airliner which was traveling ESE. Comparing the speeds, the satelite was traveling a lot faster and was clearly at a much higher altitude. More than 3 times as fast interms of how quickly it was moving across the sky.

I watched it as it travelled off to my left and all of a sudden there was a big burst of light from it. It looked exactly like the power up from the recent Gilliland video that was doing the rounds on here, except I was looking at it with my naked eye, not through nightvision. 2 to 3 seconds after the light pulse it dissapeared.

I thought it may have been the ISS so I had a look online yesterday to see if it would have been anywhere near this part of the world at that time, and it seems that it was. But it was traveling in a different direction according to the NASA site so this has left me even more puzzled.

I've told my partner about it and she thinks I'm nuts, but I know what I saw and it was not only very bright for a satelite, but as far as I know, satelites or the ISS do not emit bright bursts of light. If I'm wrong about that then please feel free to fill me in on why this is the case.

Consider me confused.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
I live in Amsterdam, and as always am looking to the sky. Last year I saw this big bright light moving quite fast. I made a thread about it. I saw a starlike thing a few days ago, I just assumed it to be a satelite. I forgot to check it though.

Hi,

Was this Friday night around about 10 o'clock-sih?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
i downloaded pc suite and i managed to download the vids it to my computer.
the quality is better then on the phone.
so i will now try and go to upload on ats and hope it works.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

the first vid is up on my youtube page
yeej for me
have also tried to up it here but dont know if where exactly would be best
will put up a sec vid now
thanks for keeping me on my toes
if not i probably would have done it well ...never lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>