It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALOT of ufos twice!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

This might be an explanation for what you are seeing. It happens every year, and according to this article, this is very visible through August 24th.

www.worldcorresponde... nts.com/perseid-meteor-shower-in-august-2010-can-be-seen-in-the-sky-until-august-24/888785

In addition, NASA said that this year’s Perseid Meteor Shower show is a good year for spectators since the Moon won’t be up during its peak from midnight to dawn. As the night deepens, the constellation Perseus where the Perseids originate rises and the meteor shower rates increase up to 60 meteors or more per hour.

It might also explain why you are seeing a lot of them, twice!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

It seems they camre from the bilt and the were going in the direction of De meern.

Are you sure you are not Scottish?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Aquarius1.....

I assume being from Holland, English is not your first language

My mother in law is from Holland.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

im pretty sure it aint stars but thanks alot for ur comment.
also ur link isnt working 4 me wright now.
i will be uploading one of my vids shortly.
thanks 4 all the repys so far!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Sorry about that. I just checked and the link is now not working.

Anyway, hopefully this link will work! It is a calendar of celestial events for 2010. Keep looking to the sky!

2010 celestial events calendar

You will see the perseid meteor shower listed, among other things.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

some more similiar exp

i can say from exp these are probably 100 percent true

hope to have my vid up in a few hours

[edit on 25-8-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

i have checked ur link with is great but it doesnt show anything i might have seen
but thanks anyways

edit to say i got the cable and will try to upload a vid
but dont know how

[edit on 25-8-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

i do wiil upload shortly thank u

got a lil distracteed yesterday
have insatlled the cable now what?
downloading nokia multimedia player wright now
is this the best program or is there a better one??

so i DID capture one of these flyiong stars making a ufo like movement
just need some help uploadig
if the ggoverment doesn kill me first..
[edit on 26-8-2010 by icecold7]

lil help uploading is stil necesary and appreciated

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hello everybody, I am Joanna, the mother of Ice.

I was with him one evening when he saw the stars moving. I saw them clearly as well. I saw three stars moving slowly one direction and one other moving in the opposite direction, more or less between the other three. I was very surprised. Did nt look like airplanes or like falling stars. Just stars moving slowly but surely.

Have no explanation, but I sure did see them!!!

Just to back up his story!!! Love to you all, Joanna

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Hi Joanna.

Hi sweet of you to back up his story.

OK Lets make a deal, the next time Ice ( and you ) sees the stars moving, send me a u2u and I will ( If I'm home and read it on time ) check out the stars to. I'm only 30 minutes parted from you, so if you see it I'll see it to.

Is that a deal Ice ? Joanna ?

Ohh... One more thing.

Please remind your son to install a spell check program ? It will help him be taken more serious. I've already send him a u2u on my own solution.( @ Icecold this is also addressed to you. )

Hey Ice !

You have got a great mom.

Anyway...

Goede avond en slaap lekker.

~ Sinter

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Deal mate
im so frustrated wright now, i lost my battery so i cant use my phone which has the ufo vid
Damn

[edit on 27-8-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Hmm let's see, you started this thread 6 days ago, and conveniently have now lost the battery to your phone?

What excuse will you have later in the day, or tomorrow?

check all that apply

-lost phone completely
-video got errased
-was visited by the MIB
-video blurry
-got killed (per one of your posts)
-mom washed phone while it was in your pants pocket in the laundry

Feel free to add any of your own excuses!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i know how it might come across
but as i said still have my phone witch has the vid
and i expect to find my battery soon
but u will see

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

there really isnt anything conveniant about this
im flipping out

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

We have a new rule in my house as of yesterday: No one is allowed to put stuff in their pants pockets. My son had an entire pack of gum in his pants which got washed and then dried. The gum ended up all over the inside of my new dryer! It took two hours and goo gone to get rid of it. That excuse would be valid, people leave stuff in their pants all the time.
In regards to the UfO sighting, most people get a few seconds of viewing something unexplainable. If it is in the 5% of truely confounding unexplainable sightings, you probably don't even have a chance to think.
Those things go very fast and dissapear. I saw two UFOs together over a year and a half ago at 6:30 am at the bus stop after putting my child on the bus I was walking the dog, while she was busy doing her job, I was looking up and spotted two star like objects that moved 90% quickly and then turned off. They appeared to be in the southwestern sky and appeared like stars in the outer atmostsphere. I was amazed since I thought everything on TV was for shock and entertainment. It just opens your mind up to thinking of new ideas and considering that we are apart of something real and larger than Earth. Most of society forgets that sense of reality, on a day to day basis. People don't choose to see stuff it just happens, I never carry my camera phone around, and recently I had to have my 11 year old tell me how it works. I really hate technology.
It is very expensive to use technology and everything breaks, seems like
a hugh waste of money. Once you legitimately see something it is so disturbing you start talking to neighbors and friends, and guess what? Alot
of them have seen unexplained stuff in their life and they start telling about their experiences. We all really think we are being observed or monitored or looked at by someone.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9187402#pid9187402
a vid similar to what i saw

video.google.com...#
watch it at 24 minutes 44 seconds

saw these kinda things only at night

still havent found my bphone battery

[edit on 27-8-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Yeah well, he claims to have seen them 3 times, so, after the first time going out and seeing something, you would think that the person would be better prepared, even if his own phone ended up in the washer. Borrow a camera, call a friend, buy one.........LOL, like I said, the list of excuses is endless.

It's not that I am discounting what he claims here, but, after a while, of waiting for this even lousy footage, it gets old.

I have seen some strange lights myself, while not out specifically looking for them, and yep, did not have a camera or recorder handy, because I was just sitting outside late at night around a campfire with some friends.

This however is different, as this person hasn't just seen them once, losing the opportunity to capture something, allegedly it's been on multiple ocassions.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
im writing this so i don't forget, this just happened
i was out for a walk when i saw a strange blinking light it kept flickering and was really bright it didn't seem to move
Then i saw also a strange watt could be somekind of plane
,i saw three or four of them in different areas they looked kind of weird
Then when i got home there was that triangle above my house again consisting of at least 4 stars,when i went back to check about thirty minutes later they were gone,
i also saw a blinking star like object and it blinked in different colors and was moving sometimes it had a normal bright star color and had sometimes red and blue light,i have no idea watt that was
i really don't know watts going on this is getting crazy

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Icecold7.....

It could be you are trying a little too hard to "read into things", that which is not really there.

In my experience, short of getting dragged out of the window by aliens & needing to take some degree of immediate, proactive action.....

It's best to keep a "cool head" with all of this "UFO stuff".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
would love to keep a cool head but there are 3 stars moving wright now
above my house i couldnt sleep as if these stars are doing that

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join