It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramstein Rover 2010 -Nato trains in Wisconsin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
40 Nato countries will be involved with joint training exercises at Volks Field.
Homeland Uber Alles! Freedom is on the March!
tanks ,choppers ,the whole nine yards.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Any links to this?

When I first seen Ramstein and thought of Du Hast.

Raist

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

i'm bad about the linkages. but its on the up and up.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.airn.nato.int...

dma.wi.gov...

Here you go, a few links anyway.

No offence intended though when I say this honestly, but I never just take someone’s word for it unless I personally know them very well (so very few get this honor) when they tell me it is on the up and up.

Not too sure how thrilled I am of NATO training in the U.S. I am bothered by other than American troops training here, seems sort of threatening to me.

For the links, if you type your stuff up in MS Word beforehand you can just copy the URL into word and then copy and paste here and it will transfer in the form of an external link.

Raist

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

What ? starts the same day as Iran Powers up ! This is one more too many coincidences for this date for me

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Not too sure how thrilled I am of NATO training in the U.S. I am bothered by other than American troops training here, seems sort of threatening to me.

Having NATO train troops in the US is nothing new,the U.S Air force has been training NATO pilots for years. They do it because the weather here is better to fly in for training.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by modelerX

Having NATO train troops in the US is nothing new,the U.S Air force has been training NATO pilots for years. They do it because the weather here is better to fly in for training.

If he does not like that, this will really freak him out www.holloman.af.mil...
Honestly why would NATO forces training here be a suprise? They have been doing it for 50 years and it happens in most NATO countires.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by modelerX

reply to post by MrSpad

Never said it freaked me out or that it has not happened for years. I do though have some disdain for NATO in general. I have never and still do not like troops other than American troops training on U.S. soil. It matters not if it has been happening for years I would rather see it stop.

NATO does not see eye to eye with our Constitution therefore they are a threat to the Constitution. I would like to see NATO disbanded personally; there is no need of such an organization.

Raist

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

NATO does not like the US Constitution? What does that mean? NATO is a military alliance dominated by the United States. What possible issue could you have with allied troops training in the US?

new topics

top topics

join