It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Enlightment has started !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tekdawizard
reply to post by Ben81

I have been abducted before and it wasn't that bad, and I'm not fooling either

You got to tell me more about your experience
especially the "it wasnt that bad"
i fully beleive that you have a very plausible and credible story
im waiting for you reply with more details

thank you

from my part i cant really tell if i was abducted
i wouldnt be surprise if i was

its hard to know if some of your memories were wipe out clean

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Update to the thread :
Link provided by rajaten .. thanks buddy

Monks are also a proof that my theory can be plausible
another sign that im close to the truth

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Buddhist monks spend about 8 hours a day in meditation.

I think any revelations they may have are definitely worth listening to.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Ben81

it do difinitely worth listenning to

they have immense spirituality
if one day we cant live anymore here for divers reasons
i will go live has a monk lol to finish my journey here on earth in this body
before i go someplace that im not fully aware..but i know its there

rajaten will you come with me
we will become MONKS

im sure something good will come out of this monk experience
it cant be negative .. thats why im open to the possibility
monk religion .. is something .. a real peacefull spiritual deep religion
i beleive that they mostly know the real truth of life or some part of it
about who we are in the first place and what can we acheive in life before ascending

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My time for enlightenment and to enter the age has come and passed.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27th Aquarius
My time for enlightenment and to enter the age has come and passed.

Please
explain yourself
my ears are always open to new thoughs

thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Bomjon has admitted to slapping some local villagers on July 22, 2010. The incident took place in the Bara district and police have been involved in the investigation after 17 complaints. Bomjon claimed that the locals were interrupting him and was "therefore forced to beat them

talk about tolerance and peace....eh

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

hehe yes I'll come ordain with you. We should become buddhist monks in tibet and meditate up in the mountain caves of the Himalayas

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer

Bomjon has admitted to slapping some local villagers on July 22, 2010. The incident took place in the Bara district and police have been involved in the investigation after 17 complaints. Bomjon claimed that the locals were interrupting him and was "therefore forced to beat them

talk about tolerance and peace....eh

i readed that
.. but no need to mention it ...
some people dont like the boy.. its clear..
its impossible to have everyone loving you or respecting you
and they clearly showed negative useless intention against him to test is patience
i dont know what really happened but if he is able to stay in a same position without anything interupting him and no water no food for more than a month then he can tolerate a few locals ... its a fishy story to discredit the boy... its impossible to not go angry in a lifetime about something of somebody
im sure he will learn from that negative experience
if i had a Donald Rumselfd or a Dick Cheney before me
even God would beat the crap out of them

he just showed some spirit against negative people and i give him a
for that
its all forgiven

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by naeem11111

this show is amazing for so many reasons all actors in the show are extremelly talented the Tv scripts are very well writen... the details are just to much intense scientificaly speaking do you know they have been helped by the Pentagon they have agree to open some of their bases and equipement + many military advices to create the show...

its a speculations but they might have sometime similar in hiding somewhere
that put some men and woman in space on different planet
they have created this show for a coverup .. so if somebody comes one day that he know the gov have a stargate .. the comment will be ridiculised because of the show
and all the extremelly well detailed scientific scene in the stargate serie will help their cause to the maximum
so the cover up can live more longer ... there is even a episode mocking this (Wormhole Xtreme)
i think its the 200th episode..

the serie is not only fascinating .. its credible and plausible
i didnt really look at all the symbols in it
but i know the symbol on the stairs in front of the atlantis stargate can be readed
i see all other details but concerning all the symbols .. i didnt look at them like you lol
tell me more if you see strange symbols that might mean somethings
from my part ... its the scientific part i try to debunk lol
.. but they are 95% undebunkable
thats the part that fascinate me

Yeah, your right the actors were brilliant. The scripts were fantastic, fits right in with the whole sci fi 'scenery'.
I knew they must have had help, for all the technology bit, but the pentagon, that is really interesting.
That is a possibility, a big one, the powers that be have everything sorted. Have you read the post on page 6, I do recommend you to check it out in order. U2U me when you complete reading each one, if you don't understand anything then ask me, I will try to help you with the best of my ability. Have a good day Ben81.

Regards, Naeem

edit on 9/9/2010 by naeem11111 because: last time now, a bit more information

edit on 9/9/2010 by naeem11111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

Yeah, your right the actors were brilliant. The scripts were fantastic, fits right in with the whole sci fi 'scenery'.
I knew they must have had help, for all the technology bit, but the pentagon, that is really interesting.
That is a possibility, a big one, the powers that be have everything sorted. Have you read the post on page 6

In the Making of Bonus clips they mentionned that they had many advices and help from the pentagon
SG1 film crew had access to many restricted areas
did you saw the last Stargate film ? Continuum
the submarine part is all real ... with real marines that were all excited to see a female onboard

im talking of course about the beautifull CL Samatha Carter

Richard Dean Anderson Aka Gen Jack O'neill was even awarded by the military
because he represented a good soldier movie actor...or he hided well the stargate real truth in the franchise cover up

by the way you can delete you edit box so a single one remain

edit on 9/9/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yeah in the army seeing a women is a 'blessing'. No I haven't seen the film you've mentioned. I'm not into it anymore, as a kid I was but I will be watching the new Universe one, with Robert Carlyle in, Great guy. Have you read my post on page 6? Is there any other way I can contact you? Thanks about the edit box.

-Naeem

edit on 9/9/2010 by naeem11111 because: spelling, and a thank you

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
reply to post by Ben81

Yeah in the army seeing a women is a 'blessing'. No I haven't seen the film you've mentioned. I'm not into it anymore, as a kid I was but I will be watching the new Universe one, with Robert Carlyle in, Great guy. Have you read my post on page 6? Is there any other way I can contact you?

-Naeem

edit on 9/9/2010 by naeem11111 because: spelling

You do are in the army .. the though crossed my mind with your avatar

i always like to speak with you guys

hope you can talk about some of your military experiences if its okay with you

Its the last film from SG1 .. very very well scripted
the date of its release was in July 29, 2008.. so its the most recent one
i saw the first season of SGU .. and i loved it ... its more dark
the differences between SG1 and SGU is like comparing Batman with Arnold aka the Freeze man to the newest batman serie with Christian Bale

i will verify about the post on page 6
the best way to contact me .. is on ATS

i speak only here and on steam (when i play TF2)

comparing to my personal email .. i check my ATS msg more often lol

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No am not in the army, just a 17 year old, male college student studying chemistry, biology and physics. My avatar is actually from the Metal Gear game franchise, I am a big fan of the franchise and I have played all of them, especially Metal Gear Solid 4, best one yet, and I admire Solid Snake (who is actually based on Kurt Russel on the 'escape from New york city' film who also comes in the first SG movie) I wouldn't mind joining the army just to learn how to 'fight' and defend myself, and to become a trained marksman.

Alright, I will contact you from ATS U2U . And remember, tell me each time you finish checking out the threads in order to help you if you don't understand anything.

Regards, naeem

edit on 9/9/2010 by naeem11111 because: More information given

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

No am not in the army, just a 17 year old, male college student studying chemistry, biology and physics. I wouldn't mind joining just to learn how to 'fight' and defend myself, and to become a trained marksman.

Alright, I will contact you from ATS U2U . And remember, tell me each time you finish checking out the threads in order to help you if you don't understand anything.

Regards, naeem

its okay .. its hard with the net seeing those details lol
i have took a wild guess .. my mistake
at 17 reading a age of enlightment thread is spectacular
thumbs for you

im soon turning 29 in october .. im a technician
and i will only defend my self by shooting a guy in the legs if he his showing hostile intentions toward me or any one else ... i will shoot and have no remorse about it ... but i would never shoot to kill
im considering this and i never shoot with a gun before lol

i know i have deep thoughs sometimes

tell me each time you finish checking out the threads in order to help you if you don't understand anything.

how very kind of you

i liked solid snake 4
but Fallout 3 was the best

edit on 9/9/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thank you, I appreciate your thoughts and opinions, yes even though I am 17 I always had a unquenchable thirst for knowledge whether positive or negative knowledge. That way I use my intuition not instinct. I am a teacher and student but prefer the latter as 'the one who knows everything knows nothing'.

Fallout 3 I heard its good, never played it will get it though this year. When do you visit this site?, any specific time.

-Naeem

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Thank you, I appreciate your thoughts and opinions, yes even though I am 17 I always had a unquenchable thirst for knowledge whether positive or negative knowledge. That way I use my intuition not instinct. I am a teacher and student but prefer the latter as 'the one who knows everything knows nothing'.

Fallout 3 I heard its good, never played it will get it though this year. When do you visit this site?, any specific time.

-Naeem

You can be my Padawan if you want
but sorry there is no light saber teaching
lol
i always use my instinct with a certain balance
you have to balance everything in life .. if you go to much on 1 of the 2 sides .. it will affect your judgment and emotions and you might go nuts

but before that you need to make the difference between good & bad

Fallout 3 is simply amazing you will like it
its a big freeworld with many things and many places to go
it a big wasteland... the story and all the quest were very well writen

im here at least once a day .. even if im far from home i will find a way to connect to the internet for ATS

i dont have any particular moment in the day that i come here.. i usualy sleep in a strange none routine way ahahah

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yeah I be a padawan.
light saber teaching good one lol. There is no good or bad only consequences.

Is it like one massive battlefield (trench warfare) or like GTA 4 or like Modern warfare 2?

I don't have a routine when I eat normally(except in college or when fasting, last day!!!) only when I feel I am hungry do I eat.

edit on 9/9/2010 by naeem11111 because: just realised

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Yeah I be a padawan.
light saber teaching good one lol. There is no good or bad only consequences.
Is it like one massive battlefield (trench warfare) or like GTA 4 or like Modern warfare 2?
I don't have a routine when I eat normally(except in college or when fasting, last day!!!) only when I feel I am hungry do I eat.

the battlefield in Fallout 3 is IMMENSE .. you can even enter a spaceship and shoot a beam that wipe out something on earth wasteland .. extremelly well detailed .. many things to pick up .. many guns .. many bad people and good people .. big scorpion to kill enter a mall .. its extremelly realistic
there is robots to and big mutant ahah you will like it

i had fun lol .. you start has a baby and your learn certain skill upgrade your armor and your gun etc
but the be good or bad part is interesting
you can be a enlighten one like Eli a fiercesome wastelander that do good
or be a bad mf

edit on 9/10/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join