It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Enlightment has started !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

we have some similarities
and im proud of that
its the little details like this that are the greatest ones
the difference lol : -->
i killed many spiders when i see one inside .. so they dont do hundred of little baby spiders lol ..
i have flushed a few in the bowl still alive so they can have a "second chances"

but we need to respect any living things ..
im trying .. but its hard when i see a spider inside

emotions like that are sadly rare in these dark days
i beleive many are here to help in this higher purpose faith
to wake up every souls ...and then my perfect world would happen ... NO GREED

thanks to have shared your comments
wisdom is the goal of that thread
you have comtributed in the best way someone can

stars a hundred times !!

[edit on 8/29/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well let's just hope your "Age of Enlightenment" is followed by the "Age of Stark Realization"

You know the one where we start fixing things NOW. Instead of waffling on about vibrations. new age navel gazing and ancients/ancestors.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Nevermind.

Deleted post.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

I have a feeling your associating New-Age beliefs with the darkness that caused September 11th. I'm sure God is good to you and loves you very much but because of media, war, scandals, and corruption that you're losing faith in humanity. One shouldn't keep someone else from expressing their urge to help mankind when they see that same darkness.

Religion has nothing to do with this thread and the urge to make Earth a better place. ;]

---

Oh and Ben, thanks for the reply. 100 stars to you too.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

I deleted the post.

Moving along.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Deep inside me from my youngest age..
i have made the difference between good and evil from the start
first i never get angry...(its very very rare) i have push aside any jalousy...
i never/rarely elevate my voice loudly to make my point when i get upset
i have put myself egually to any living things..
(meaning i dont feel superior or inferior than anyone else...everybody is egual)
i care more about others then myself .. who are like that today ?... only a few .. sadly

I am the exact same way.
Since I was a infant / baby I would more of less observe my surroundings, my mother said I was an observer. I wouldnt get upset, well no more then regular babies, and I would just observe and watch people.

I am also almost 30 now, about to turn 26 next month. I still observe when I am in a social setting, I watch people, see how they act, how they react.

I also rarely / never get angry. Things happen and I have come to peace with that. For example. I had a 259$ ipod touch, i was jogging, it fell out of my sweater and smashed on the pavement. I shrugged and kept moving. My philosophy is, things I cannot change, I will not regret or get upset about. I could not change the fact that it broke, so why even let it anger me? I held it in my mind for a total of...15 seconds. (I am far from rich, I dont know where my next months rent is going to come from)

When I argue, if I argue, I rarely raise my voice also, there is no point in getting heated. I will just explain my point of view until it is understood. If that takes an hour, so be it, I still wont get upset or mad at the person.

I have put myself on a equal field as every other living thing on this planet. If I happen to step on an insect, I will apologize and actually feel sorry for a moment. I will purposely step around ants on the sidewalk, just because I am bigger doesnt mean they have less of a right to be there then myself? I wouldnt appreciate a giant foot coming from the sky and crushing my neighborhood. (I have excellent karma)

I do care more about others then myself, and thats why I struggle with trying to understand this world. I will go out of my way to make someone smile. I am the guy who holds the door for you, I am the one helping people across the street or carry heavy things not even expecting a thank you or wanting one.

I have events I could tell that do not make sense (basically, I have controlled reality without being aware of it. and I have dreams that come true within 8 months, but they are weird occurances, like a movie trailer, or a random event during a day that lasts no more then 30 seconds. I dont know how to control the dreams, because even when I think OKAY Im going to avoid that dream by doing THIS! ...somehow the dream already new I was going to try and get around it and by me trying to get around it, puts me in the exact scenario...it doesnt make sense.)

In my dream the event will be called B.
I can clearly see how to get to B.
A -> B -> C, but if i dont like B, i will try to skip directly to C to avoid it, but by trying to avoid it, is the path to B. So what if I dont try to avoid it? Still end up at B...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

we have indeed heard the waking up call

very nice reply

about your dreams .. i dream a lot but usualy dont remember them
sometime forgotten faces come back 3-4 hrs after i wake up
and some weird situation happen in those dream to
i beleive some are gifted with prediction dreams...
signs are everywhere and some are hidden in those dream

i simply love those kind of comments
like yours and ohsnaptruth
both of you have very good karma
you true thoughts are appreciated
i see only positive values living in side of you guys
continu your great work in life nothing is worthless
everylife is worth saving
or helping any one .. even a smile to someone with kind respectfull eyes can put some good spirit in people
to help them realise .. that there is still good hopes in humanity ..

i have heard the term Indigo peoples
what do you think about this terms ?
a little girl on my ex street was able to see the color in peoples aura ...
my mother told me that story a long time ago... that the mothers girl was aware of her little girl power .. i should had ask her to verify my aura color (curiosity)

but i didnt want to disturb her .. with this
i was told that she was annoyed to have this habilities and was now shy about it and more reserved than before...

i can sometime sens the aura in people but cant see them
some are trully gifted ... like the little girl
but i never had the confirmation my self
i thought this little indigo girl story was just amazing
even her mother knew she was a indigo .. since she researched the subject because of her little girl...
her hability can help her see inside a people soul
and check if he/she can be trusted or not

so what our auras color ???
i would be interested to know it

[edit on 8/30/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I meant as in, your are kind, gentle with others but hard and relentless with yourself (I am). Service to others.

And I have read your full thread, just didn't have time then.

If you felt offended, I apologies.
May the one infinite creator guide us all.

Regards, Naeem

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
reply to post by Ben81

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I meant as in, your are kind, gentle with others but hard and relentless with yourself (I am). Service to others.
And I have read your full thread, just didn't have time then.
If you felt offended, I apologies.
May the one infinite creator guide us all.
Regards, Naeem

mmm
thank you for you reply and apologies
i dont remember your other reply

this thread can be extremelly difficult to beleive for people who dont see things the way i do ... they will probably say its a bunch of bulls*** stuff
i will not be offended by that or any critics
hope we can discuss what did you agree and what did you not agree
you are also a kind person .. only considering to apologies to somebody .. makes you a very strong person.. with a kind heart

and ya im a french canadian who learned english at 15 yrs old lol
my writing are better than my speaking

i have this quebecois accent
lol

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thank you Ben81. Nice to meet you too(U2U).
Yeah about the critics just ignore them, mainly time wasters who have nothing better to do, but remember this old Russian proverb 'A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue'.

I do agree with your thread and yes not everyone's perfect, we are here to experience everything, we learn from our mistakes, makes us a better person.

Regards, Naeem

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This reminds me of a discussion I had with my boyfriend the other night...lately he has been reading jehovahs witness material, it has led to alot of questions. Sometimes he comes to me and asks me if I believe certain things to be true and I always tell him to look inside because the Bible, in my opinion has been manipulated over time, especially by the Romans and the British. Jehovahs believe that the Bible is the word of God, whereas I do not, I cannot. Anyway, we were having a discussion about the promise of paradise after"the great cleansing" which is the appocalypse. He tells me that the purpose of Humans is to spread the word of God, how can he spread the word of God when he doesn't know it to be truth? How can I spread the word of God if our Earthly paradise will not come into existance? What is the point? I proceeded to tell him my theories on "God" and creation and our Earthly paradise. I will not get too into those theories here but I will tell you a part of my answer to him, which appealed to the verypragmatic side of his nature. Whether God exists as an outside being of worship, or wether it exists as an internal part of our being connected to a larger Global conciousness, Human beings can have a paradise on Earth, the Jehovahs, Christians etc... by spreading Gods word are appealing to the good in Man, do not steal, love thy neighbor etc etc...If we could spread our goodness we could have the paradise on Earth that was promised to us through the Bible. Whether you are quoting the bible or your own independent beliefs as long as you are emitting goodness and light we are that much closer to our Earthly paradise. Our children are being bombarded with Greed and materlialism and we can give them what we have learned, that there is more to our Human existance than materialism, we have undeveloped spirituality that if exercised can change this world. My point was that if there is no God we can still have that which was promised to us through good work and to wait for an outside force to descend upon us with suffering is futile when we can all work toward a common good.
I suppose it sounded better when we speaking back and forth, but it really made him feel more positive, knowing that he is a potential force of good in the world!
I really like your outlook, I believe I am also an old soul, I have been told so many times during my youth. I never really was a child! I have been through many thoughts and ideals in my 29 years and believe that we must fight the forces of evil bit by bit, every day and encourage others to do the same. I have done things in my life that I not proud of, I am not perfect, but, I will not let those mistakes twist me up inside, I will not let them define me. I learn what I can from them and strive to be better. I have a positive outlook despite our current upheavels upon our beautiful Earth. Spread the love and light! We have the power!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

I don't recommend reading the bible as it is corrupted, here and there contains truths, most 'pick and mix' for leaders to control back then, but if your boyfriend does still want to go through it I suggest you tell him to read the most accurate version available to the public, the pre king James versions. Your right, look inside for answers, guidance etc. Take what resonates and discard the rest when you read texts about anything hat challenges your beliefs etc. Use your intuition not instinct. Keep that positive attitude going.(service to others)

Regards, Naeem

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

I totally agree with you. (I have a pre 1930's Bible, before the "new tranlation" and a new one also) I like to see him exploring his spirituality and we all must start somewhere. I believe that just questioning Divinity opens new doors and satisfies a part of us that cannot be filled with toys and gadgets, sex food, drugs etc.. As you may know it can get very overwhelming when taking your first steps. I think alot of us start with the Bible because it is so entrenched in our Society. Luckily he has me around (toots own horn-lol) to point out the contradictions and hypocrisy. For example, Jehovahs witnesses take the Bible as literal, factual and unadultered. There are a few passages from the Bible that spring to mind, like you must not wear clothing spun of two different cloths and women must not wear make up about the eyes. The JW's that come to my door do not adhere to these rules. I think the Bible is mostly metaphor and should not be taken literally. The 10 commandments and the 7 deadly sins are commonsense ideas for self preservation. ie the body is a temple that holds the spirit of God, not a literal building, but ones body, not a literal outside God but a spirit that resides in the ethereal part of Human existence. Therefore to partake in Greed or laziness would defile the temple which holds the spirit and therefore be a sin against God, or to defile anothers temple also. To cause another person to feel jealousy or anger would be a sin as everyone has a part of God inside them. I am always questioning, always seeking. I feel that Humans have a connection to that higher power and we know what is truth deep inside. Organized religion is just a distraction to keep you from these truths. I even believe that there is a great conspiracy to lead us away from it and into the arms of Evil. Alot of people do not realize that according to the Good book we are currently under the rule of Satan and will not be set free until the second coming of Christ. I see some truth in that, but do not wait for a literal "God" to come and set me free, just as I do not see a personification of the Devil standing in my path. All metaphor my friends with some strong hints of social design from greedy corrupted men. I see terrible things happening to us and to the Earth which we reside upon, I also see acts of great kindness and a common desire for a better world. Too many of us have become apathetic which only breeds negative feelings and behavior. Remember that this short gift of Human existence is infinity small in comparison to all that has been, all that is and all thet will be. It is not to be wasted.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i see a yin and yang of it.
spinning, fluctuating..
but i dont see any sign of an age of enlightenment really.
i'm all for it though-
where is it started?
or is it a vibe i need to pick upon?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111

I don't recommend reading the bible as it is corrupted, here and there contains truths, most 'pick and mix' for leaders to control back then, but if your boyfriend does still want to go through it I suggest you tell him to read the most accurate version available to the public, the pre king James versions. Your right, look inside for answers, guidance etc. Take what resonates and discard the rest when you read texts about anything hat challenges your beliefs etc. Use your intuition not instinct. Keep that positive attitude going.(service to others)

Regards, Naeem

i agree with you
thats why i dont read religious book
but i admit some have good sinceres quotes
it is only I .. who influence myself
with the experiences i have gather so far
i still seek the real truth out of all this
im not a religious person .. but im very spiritual
to my father and creator at the first place NOT A GOD
i think hes a old powerfull full of knowledge soul
but i might be wrong that why its still a speculation
i will accept whatever he is
and i will still have faith
a proof is not needed to beleive in the good side

starchild i love your last quotes

Use your intuition not instinct. Keep that positive attitude going.(service to others)

very true

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

If you really want to 'open up' yourself, then only you can do that yourself and no savior will come to help you do not 'wait' outside for help like billions are doing so, as then your just lazy and want your 'messiah' to do all the work and shows how easily you can be controlled and led into anything.

Regards, Naeem

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This is for everyone, some may already know about this, I recommend that you check out these sites, which will give you some insight. Th first 2 are meant to be from the real bloodlines. The third a 'walk in'.

www.scribd.com...

This guy does seem to dodge some questions but he only knows on how up you are the 'ladder'. You will start to see things differently. Like he says from the text, 'take what resonates, discard the rest' Ben81 I got this quote from him and use it all the time.

And then check out Hidden-hand's thread which took place here.
www.illuminati-news.com...
He answers much more in detail as well and tells you a lot of information. Again like he said have 'provisional faith' in this thread.

And then Illuminator13's thread which also took place here.
battleofearth.wordpress.com...

And again read upon the law of one by Ra. You will learn a lot from this (nearly 7th density) soul complex.
www.lawofone.info...

After you've read all this, mainly the first 3, the latter will take some time I will post some sites that will 'open' us up right to the door as all these sites/people can only 'pave the path/open the door' we have to 'dial in/enter'

Regards, Naeem

[edit on 4/9/2010 by naeem11111]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thank you for this post.

I definitely prefer to believe the mass awakening theory as opposed to the total destruction of all life on our planet. Unfortunately we will only know what is going to happen while it's happening.

I feel like 2012 isn't getting here fast enough. I tend to be pretty impatient and I just want to know what's going to happen : )

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yeayeayea, you know everything and you are right - 90% of others are wrong.

Oddly enough, each passing day I know less! I wonder how stupid I'll be at the designated date. I bet it will be just another day, earth will orbit the sun (quite likely, hey!) hence we observe the sun to dawn on that day.

-v

[edit on 4-9-2010 by v01i0]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
=====UPDATE TO THE TREAD=====

The Mayan Factor(first update part)

Telektonon Prophecy of Pacal Votan was triggered into manifestation on the prophetic date Kin 144, July 26, 1993, thus initiating the first of the Seven Years of Prophecy. There are such matters as divine revelation and new dispensations. There are Messengers who do bring good tidings and warnings to all humanity. The Prophecy of Pacal Votan sealed in his tomb, Long Count date, 9.13.0.0.0, AD 692, was meant to be revealed precisely at this time, precisely for the purpose of announcing to all humanity the need to reject the false colonialist Gregorian Calendar and to accept the correct Thirteen Moon 28-Day Calendar. Through my knowledge and life-time work, I am the heir of the legacy of Pacal Votan and the instrument of his prophecy, Telektonon..

Earth Portals link - José Argüelles Speaks Out

I believe that human civilization is passing through an era of great transformation. Ten years ago I began seeking answers to big questions, questions involving human spirituality, human history, and the lost wisdom of ancient civilizations. My search brought me to the Maya. Mayan cosmology contains within it the explanation for our current global transformation, and possibilities for how we can survive it. My work has been to reconstruct the lost Galactic Cosmology of the Maya, to identify Izapa as an initiation center, and to stimulate the renaissance of Indigenous Cultures in the New World.

Perhaps the most difficult concept to fathom is the precessional cycle of 26,000 years determined by the axis of the Earth inscribing a great circular arc in the heavens know as the 26,000 year precession. The final analysis of the Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 shows how the rising sun on December 21st, 2012 will align itself directly with the center of the galaxy. This wobbling of Earth's axis changes our orientation to galactic center and this opens the way for the beginning of a new world age, a re-birth into an entirely new participation in the greater whole. This 2012 solar galactic alignment offers all of humanity the opportunity to assimilate the complete understanding of returning to galactic center. It will augur the complete understanding of the ascent and decent of our higher minds and spiritual understanding.

Coming "New World Age" - John Major Jenkins

Jenkins is a WISE MAN

These are supporting my theory about the age of enlightment
since it was the first time i heard from these experts
We have 3 egual sides..that peoples in general beleive (33.333% chances)
about what the date 21 december of 2012 will bring us:

The Apocalypse ...End of the world..Earth destroyed.. Complete anihilation...humans instinction...All the worst case scenarios..

The Age of enlightment World with better values...Good hope in humanity.. The Aware Consciousness...Past lifes memory/divine knowledge from the soul recovered..

The Nothing At all ... We will continue our routine lifes.. the world will continu to suffer in greed like usual...people will continu to do their money stuff while other are suffering in famine and poverty.. it will be another HOAX...but the BIGGEST HOAX in human history

****RECOMMENDED****
Good Tv Documentaries that i saw on Space / History / Scify channels that will help personnal quest to advance our opinions/questionning/speculations ..
They might help us connect more Dots on that mysterious 2012 date :

CountDown to Doomsday
Wikipedia link

Thats why the date of 2012 is important...it is the most important predicted date ever in human history
one of the oldest and advanced civilization in the world... THE MAYANS
they concentrated they style of life on a sacred calendar predicting that date or those important dates...
the astronomy is a basic teaching for their kids...
they calculated some planets allignement with precision and perfection..
today we have acquired measuring tools to make those calculations our self ..
we are highly advanced today .. thousand of years ago ..how did they have those factual knowledges ... is the questions !!!

Thats why we cant denied them ... they are part of human history.. that perhaps ... were linked to the famous Atlantis peoples or more far fatched .. that a long long long time ago .. we were the martians that moved to earth because Mars wasnt habitable anymore
Marsian -->Atlanteans --> Mayans --> Egyptian -->Present Age
each of them are the most oldest civilizations... in orders
its theorical.. but it would link many dots

That why again 2012 is so important ... its not a silly prophecy/predicted date like all other that have passed ... dont ridiculise this prophecy because all other predicted have failed...
the importance is there .. WHAT IF ITS TRUE

We need to wake up to the fact that the 2 firsts speculations i have talked above can be also connected except the nothing at all one..
it bring the chances of something really happening in December 21, 2012
to a high level of 80% that 2012 may bring us into a new age because a event happened that will awake us all

Lately mister SK said :
Stephen Hawking says we must flee Earth
or his latest comments about.. God didnt create Earth/Universe

I think he dont see a bigger picture here..
he his a wise man YES.. but not his latest comment..that was closeminded

It was FAITH that created this rare living planet called Earth
one of the most liveable planets ever created .. and we have a huge sun helping us...
EVERYTHING was perfectly alligned to create this "Heaven like" habitable planet that we call earth .. MOTHER EARTH

A little to FAR from the sun = makes the earth not liveable
A little to CLOSE to the sun = makes the earth not liveable

Earth was created in a none coincidential way or by someone powerfull..GOD .. our Father and Creator in the first place

just ask yourselfs ... the chances are very slim that earth popup up like this in the center of nowhere perfectly alligned to substain life... i have learned that coincidences like this ARE VERY RARE TO NO CHANCES OF HAPPENING EVER in millions of years
Faith created us ...and that everything was created for a purpose..
i dont know but somebody had this higher purpose good deal to create all of this beautifull heaven
is it simply coincidential ? maybe maybe not

From my part.. i have had this deep feeling in me
that i was born with a hidden purpose not yet disclosed
its been 20 years since i selfaware about this feeling and its been increasing to find the truth..to question things up more

later the thoughs about being born in the 2012 time
(this ten of thousand year old prophecy old important date)
the chances for me to be born in this lifetime amaze me
coincidentials again ? .. there is no such coincidences anymore
each and everyone of us have a different path that will bring us to a ultimate tests chance to awake our souls before we die and reborn
were the Faith will bring us to our final days
dying for whatever reasons..

My last though:

LETS BE PROUD OF OUR SOULS IN THE AFTERLIFE "OTHER DIMENSION"
the importance of the "what if"completely worth it...lets avoid bringing any shame... that will hunt our soul forever in remorses and regrets

Thank you / Merci
and dont Denied our Creator powers

[edit on 9/5/2010 by Ben81]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join