It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Greys human?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I heard a theory that the Greys originally were a branch of humanity on another star system that looked like us, but got into transhumanism and breeded out their emotions and sexuality until they became the ugly clones they are now.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by 19872012]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
I heard a theory that the Greys originally were a branch of humanity on another star system that looked like us, but got into transhumanism and breeded out their emotions and sexuality until they became the ugly clones they are now.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by 19872012]

Definition of HUMAN

Belonging to man or mankind; having the qualities or attributes of a man; of or pertaining to man or to the race of man; as, a human voice; human shape; human nature; human sacrifices.

www.brainyquote.com...
To answer your question..NO.
No more so than neanderthal man would be human.
Besides, in order to even speculate whether something could even possibly be connected to human- you first have to prove it exists.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by AccessDenied]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

what if they are time travelling, much evolved humans from a thousand years from now? then they'd be human, no?

without having some grey dna, we can't know for sure.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

IMO, it's extremely unlikely. It's also extremely unlikely that the source you received that aforementioned information from is anything other than sheer fiction.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
On one hand, I'm with Crakeur on this one in wondering about them being potential future versions of ourselves, with smaller bodies from evolving in a place with less gravity, big heads from a more developed brain, big eyes for less light or darkness, and a diet that seems to be of necessity rather than luxury.

On the other hand, I like Clifford Stone's angle about greys being bio engineered scouting drones for another race of beings that still look like us, like the tall blonde figures described in some encounters.

spec

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I agree with your possible theory that ET are actually time traveling humans from the future. Hmmm! But, who is to say. Maybe they are from the distant past....before a previous global catastrophe occurred.

One thing I am absolutely sure of is they possess amazingly sophisticated technology far beyond anything we could put together IMHO unless of course the collaboration is more extensive than what I already know about.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Add To Edit:

I like Clifford Stone's angle about greys being bio engineered scouting drones for another race of beings that still look like us

I did not mean Clifford Stone, but rather Robert Dean...
mybad

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

but got into transhumanism and breeded out their emotions and sexuality until they became the ugly clones

I wouldn't say greys are ugly

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

..and breeded out their emotions and sexuality until they became the ugly clones they are now.

Uh no.....

That would be my mother in law!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Not sure where I stand on this one.

I think they're closer to us than we might imagine. Maybe not "human" in the sense of the word that I think of, but certainly related to us in some way.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
greys are clones? Some one has been watching SG-1 lol

Sorry sorry it was a little mean. Hmm nice theory though, but I'm pretty sure they arent us, they are definatly alien. Maybe like watchers or somthing keeping track of us babies.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Theres so many different types of greys from all the stories at least..

It is a very complex thing in a lot of ways.. some people say they could be very ancient biological creatures that go back to the days of Noah and they are somehow related to biblical events.. robot slaves of the sinister fallen ones.. if this is true, then it looks like they are up to the same tricks now from hearing the stories of cross hybrid breeding and such..

I have known of one girl in my hometown that was an alleged abductee and I talked to her about it a few times many years ago.. the classic story you have all heard before.. cookie cutter stories matching the usual modus op. of the abduction scenerio..

They should all wear a nametag that shows wether they are good or bad greys... but how could anyone trust that

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The typical Grey that you see pictures of look nothing like humans. I am sure however that there are some races out there in cosmos that look identical to us.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm reading Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls right now by Nigel Kerner.

Very interesting book.

Going back to it.

Anyone interested in this subject might find reading this eye opening.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I don’t think so, actually your theory makes the “greys” sound like the Vulcan’s.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by AccessDenied

what if they are time travelling, much evolved humans from a thousand years from now? then they'd be human, no?

without having some grey dna, we can't know for sure.
Whether there are really grays or not, I don't know, but if there are this is a plausible hypothesis that they could be human descendants from the future.

My research indicated that the fictional grays in popular literature perhaps starting around the 1920s have their origins in the concept of "humans from the future". Just think about our evolutionary trends, we do less physical labor all the time as we are constantly adding more machines to do our work for us, hence we will lose the need for a physically imposing body.

In contrast more of our work is mental and our brains will continue to get larger, so larger brains means larger heads.

So larger heads, smaller bodies as future paths of evolution, isn't this starting to sound like grays?

Information is growing at ever faster paces so we need better eyes to see and absorb all that information.Other senses like hearing and smell continue to become obsolete as we no longer have to listen for prey or use our sense of smell to hunt for food.

So what do you get if you take a human, give them smaller bodies, larger heads, larger brains, larger eyes, smaller ears and noses?

Grays.

Here are a couple of old threads on that hypothesis:

Could Aliens Just Be Humans From The Future?
I think that should really be titled: "Could Grays Just Be Humans From The Future?"

Greys are not Aliens.

They were described as small and humanoid in appearance. I find it funny that an alien from a far off planet would of evolved as we have, into a humanoid form. The odds of life being out there that are humanoid seems to me to be very unlikely.
So what if these aliens are not aliens after all, but are actually us in the future.

This is just an idea that some of us may of shared. Maybe other members here have more ideas on how the Greys are actually Human time travelers.
If you do some research, that's where the idea of grays came from. They are what people thought humans would evolve to look like in the future.

If they are real future humans, this answers the question about why they are bipedal humanoids, since the likelihood of an ET lifeform evolving into that shape, while not impossible, isn't likely.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The evolutionary idea is interesting, but doesn't quite add up. Humans are taller today than ever, and we continue to grow bigger.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Transhumanism, what is this?
2nd

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

If they are real future humans, this answers the question about why they are bipedal humanoids, since the likelihood of an ET lifeform evolving into that shape, while not impossible, isn't likely.

This would also explain why they may be dealing with the government in secret, because if the population thought for a second that this would be the future of mankind, do you not think this would cause more of a panic than just knowing aliens were visiting us?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
if people visited us from the future wouldn we all have to be dead?
2nd

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join