It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Aliens Just Be Humans From The Future?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I am a believer that we are not alone in the universe!

But my question is this!

Could 99% of all alien sightings be nothing more than humans from the future that have develeloped time travel?

Most people who claim to have seen an alien describe them as the grey man with a large head and big black eyes. Doesnt this tie in perfectly with normal human evolution? for example:

1. Large head - Increase in humans brain size.

2. Large Black Eyes - Larger eyes to see more with and a shiney protective covering to stop increasing harmful rays from the sun damaging our eyes.

3. No mouth - No need for mouth as microchips in the brain have perfected telepathy.

4. Shiney grey skin - A harder more reflective skin to stop skin cancer from the harmful rays of our rapidly hottening sun!

People agree that aliens and alien craft never seem to advance, this could be because all the aliens we have seen so far are from the same time and are just coming back at different points in time to see what life was like.

If we could go back in time now, then no doubt we would go back to ancient times and seem like aliens to the people of that era, so i think that it is very possible that the aliens we see now are just fellow human beings from the future???

Or is this just a silly theory???

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's an idea we've all entertained from time to time I suppose....and certainly not the first time it's popped up here....

Just as plausible as an extra-terrestrial origin I suppose, as FTL travel is just as miraculous tech-wise, as time travel. Of course, we're talking pure speculation. We know that something with advanced capabilities is buzzing around, we just don't know the origin.

From all I've read, seen, etc. it appears the government's position is that they are of an extra-terrestrial origin, and since they likely know far more than I on the subject's realities, gonna have to go with them.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

From all I've read, seen, etc. it appears the government's position is that they are of an extra-terrestrial origin,

If they were of ET origin, wouldnt they have come back to collect the remains of their fellow aliens from crashes such as Roswell!

Would they not be very annoyed that our governments were storing their people in unknown locations and at least try and make contact with us to find out the details of their deaths?

Or resort to war with us in the thought that we had shot down their craft?

BUT, if they were fellow humans that had died in the crashes, they are hardly going do anything silly like declare war on us knowing that what they did in our time would affect them in their time!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
i sure hope not. i would find it pretty boring and upsetting if the human race evolved to look like a grey. what would be the point in that? Individuality and free thought would be lost in that evolution process.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well, it would solve the problem of not seeing visitors from the future. But there'd still be all sorts of issues with it, like whether us finding aliens means we will or won't get to that point sooner, later, never, who knows.

Anyway, as Gaz said, it's just as likely as travelling really really fast (and then some!). I don't see any reason to say they're not us later on except for, again as Gaz said, tests by people who know show that they are or aren't human descendants.

There's no reason for them to come and get their men. If someone died on Mars, we wouldn't send a rescue mission right away to collect the body. And we wouldn't have to deal with a government to boot.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
i sure hope not. i would find it pretty boring and upsetting if the human race evolved to look like a grey. what would be the point in that? Individuality and free thought would be lost in that evolution process.

But this evolution may be necassary for survival in the future.
With increasing harmful rays from the sun due to a destroyed ozone layer we may need the protected eyes and silver skin!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
what proof do you actually have that we have shot them down? lol.... do you really think that our technology at the point htat it is, is any match for far superior, intergalatic space technology?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
From my understanding, the greys have a hive/group mind thinking, and have lost all individuality, if the greys were descendants of humans, thats a sad road to go...

Also with regards to technology, I totally believe that the level of technology the gov't has is at least 30-40 years in advance, and only reveal to the public when the time is right to deal with it..

All the best
Merger

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wyatt43
what proof do you actually have that we have shot them down? lol.... do you really think that our technology at the point htat it is, is any match for far superior, intergalatic space technology?

I did not say that we shot them down so i dont need proof.

What i said was that if they had sent a craft to our planet and it stopped responding and didnt come back, wouldnt they be a bit suspicious???

If we sent a craft to another planet and it just vanished, then some people on Earth would speculate about it being shot down!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well, in the show, the 4400 the aliens were humans coming from the future

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Human beings are a pure form of alien races.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The idea of UFO vistors being time travelers is an interesting idea. It sure would make all the arguments that aliens could not possibly gulf the interstellar distances because of the limitations by the laws of physics as null and void. Because the aliens would not be traveling galactic distances but from the future, here on Earth. Might I suggest the following book: Visitors From Time by Marc Davenport. I thought the book was out of print but is not and can be purcahsed at Amazon.com.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starlight_Rebel
The idea of UFO vistors being time travelers is an interesting idea. It sure would make all the arguments that aliens could not possibly gulf the interstellar distances because of the limitations by the laws of physics as null and void. Because the aliens would not be traveling galactic distances but from the future, here on Earth. Might I suggest the following book: Visitors From Time by Marc Davenport. I thought the book was out of print but is not and can be purcahsed at Amazon.com.

im currently reading that book right now and i got it from ebay for only 7$.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Good price enrage. Let us know what you think of the book. Ebay is a great source for getting books at low prices. I recently snagged a UFO book on Ebay for $5 that I have been looking for a long time, UFO's Behind the Iron Curtain by Ion Habana. Yep, gotta love Ebay!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
any one remember the movie official denial? the aliens were from the future in it.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well, superior tech doesn't make them immune to Murphy's law, just as we aren't. They could have simply screwed up and crashed....

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
See my original post on the subject. Had some great feedback.

Link

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This theory was featured in a movie and there was this grey "alien" which was named DOS after the operating system.

Anyone remember this movie? it wasn't too bad!

But my impression is that most are ETs, ofcourse, there is always unlikely cases like John Titor

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I always thought that could be very probable....that aliens are just us from the future. I'm quite happy that I'm not the only one that has thought of this possibilty. I don't see why it's not possible or probable that we're going to look like greys in the future. It'd be kinda cool

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Time Travel, I read something the other day I was not aware of regarding Einstein's theory which basically said his theory include forward time travel but cannot preclude reverse time travel.

If his theory of Relativity holds fast in future then reverse time travel cannot exist. Interesting in ufological terms.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join