It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Greys human?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

reply to post by 19872012
but got into transhumanism and breeded out their emotions and sexuality until they became the ugly clones

I wouldn't say greys are ugly

Lmao, Zeta Reticulan I know thats right

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gainsayer
The evolutionary idea is interesting, but doesn't quite add up. Humans are taller today than ever, and we continue to grow bigger.

This is not entirely true, some doe get bigger, but not all, it depends on genetics, what genes are inherited, if you have 2 parents coming together where people were over the average height, you have a high possibility of having taller offspring the same is true for the opposite, but if there is about equal on both sides, it is pretty much a coin toss.

If you are to continue with the line of thought that genetics has nothing to do with it, and the human race is getting taller, then this has to do with diet, but if you were to only eat what you need to sustain you, it might be possible that the following generations would be smaller and thinner.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

The evolutionary idea is interesting, but doesn't quite add up. Humans are taller today than ever, and we continue to grow bigger.

If you are to continue with the line of thought that genetics has nothing to do with it, and the human race is getting taller, then this has to do with diet, but if you were to only eat what you need to sustain you, it might be possible that the following generations would be smaller and thinner.

Good point, I can concede that.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It is my own take, my theory, that the small Grays were created by a race long dead, and the entire reasoning for abductions and cattle mutilations is simple. The abduction of human being is to gather biological material for experiments to continuing themselves, and the cattle are for food. The Tall Grays are another matter.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
To be honest with you Greys look nothing like us now or do they look like us but have interbred with other races most people including myself at times think they are from our future thats why they came back in 1947 to roswell to give us the tech we have now because without them we wouldn't have most things we have now like tv's etc.. but apparently they are from beyond the year 2012 and our sun will explode making their eyes alot larger because they dont have sunlight and thats why they're extremely sensitive to light explaining why they only come out at night or abduct you during night time but also our food sources ran low etc making them alot smaller and thinner

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If you look at most cattle mutilation cases, not much meat is taken. Most of the animals seemed to suffer from very bizarre burns. You wouldn't need to burn a hole through a cow or decapitate it to take it's DNA for study.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Grey Aliens are their own species but they do have a complex society. The Grey mind can be hard to understand.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well, words are funny and you have to be careful how you use them because people can come to complete different meanings if you know what I mean.

If you take the Grey's for example in their way they are parallel let's say to ourselves.

Short ones, tall ones, fat ones, thin ones, good ones, bad ones, and all different colored ones.

Remember this saying:

"Man Created in God's Image."

It all depends on how you want to take the comparisons. Head, body, arms, legs, eyes, nose, mouth, ears ....parallel's same but different.

Depending on which meaning you want to take we can use the word Homomorphism

Now let's get back to God....who is God?

God is a name man gave to these visitors from the sky.

Heaven = sky

The Grey's are more Botanial

So yes and no their are parallel's meaning the same but different.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts..
If they are humans, then that would suggest, as Crackeur said, that they may be the human race from a far flung future existence.
When you take into account the abduction cases, cattle or people, it would suggest they need something from us..
Which them begs the question, why now in this particular timeframe from 1947 onwards? I mean, evolution being a slow and gradual process- they could just ad easily go to a long time in the future or past.
Maybe they do/have done...
It's very bizarre, but I love the idea.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gainsayer

Hey Gaainsayer, your comment got me wondering. I figured we were gaining weight but was unsure about height, but it appears you are right.....

The report, Mean Body Weight, Height, and Body Mass Index (BMI) 1960-2002: United States, shows that the average height of a man aged 20-74 years increased from just over 5'8" in 1960 to 5'9½" in 2002, while the average height of a woman the same age increased from slightly over 5'3" 1960 to 5'4" in 2002.
Average BMI for children and teens has increased as well:

In 1963, the average BMI for a 7-year-old boy was 15.9; in 2002 it was 17.0. For girls the same age, the average BMI increased from 15.8 to 16.6 over the same period.

In 1966, the average BMI for a 16-year-old boy was 21.3; in 2002, it was 24.1. For girls the same age, the average BMI increased from 21.9 to 24.0 over the same period.
The BMI is a single number that evaluates an individual's weight status in relation to height. BMI is generally used as the first indicator in assessing body fat and has been the most common method of tracking weight problems and obesity among adults.

usgovinfo.about.com...

spec

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

That's very interesting.. I never knew!
Through the last 50 years, our quality of life has been getting progressively better, so perhaps it would take a cataclysmic event to force humanity along a different more severe path, where survival of the fittest dictates that those who adapt can give birth to stronger offspring, and those who don't fade into the fossil record.

[edit on 23/8/10 by FunnyLittleFrog]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Humans getting larger may have less to do with evolution and genetics, and more to do with the chemicals we put in our food nowadays, specifically our beef. Haven't studies already shown that teens, notably women, are hitting puberty and developing at younger ages now? Something to do with the hormones in livestock...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yes this is the story I was given by someone much older and wiser than me:

The Greys were once a human-like race that evolved on a planet very similar to Earth. They raised technology to the point of catastrophe which destroyed their atmosphere almost entirely. Fortunately, they did have enough technology to construct large underground cities where they evolved for millennia without the benefit of sunlight. Eventually their appearance changed drastically along with their ability to reproduce sexually. After a time they lost all emotions. Finally a breakthrough occurred when they discovered anti-gravity and time/space distortion and were able to leave their prison planet.

They Greys who have visited this planet since the 50s have been given permission to come down and use our earthly genetics to rebuild their population with members that can reproduce sexually and process sunlight once again.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by epicvision]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunnyLittleFrog
Interesting thoughts..
If they are humans, then that would suggest, as Crackeur said, that they may be the human race from a far flung future existence.
When you take into account the abduction cases, cattle or people, it would suggest they need something from us..
Which them begs the question, why now in this particular timeframe from 1947 onwards? I mean, evolution being a slow and gradual process- they could just ad easily go to a long time in the future or past.
Maybe they do/have done...
It's very bizarre, but I love the idea.

It is possible that the time travel was not on purpose but by accident.

If by accident they would have had no choice but to go to whatever time period the accident left them in.

It is also possible that they went further into the past and got stranded on a different planet and are just now (in our terms) able to get back here.

It is possible that over the millennia, that because of their location, there was nothing local to eat so their diet was chemically created to keep them alive.

Due to new planet, and the effects of time travel and their new diet, it could have slightly altered their outward appearance.

They may be looking for a way to return their form back to a more human form, which is the reason for the abductions.

Another possibility is that the accident spread a group of them through time and space.

These are just some thoughts that came to mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't know why I am putting this here but I am.

Grey's comsume Chlorophyll and excrete it through their body.

Moses feed his people Manna = Chlorella blue-green Algae

Let's just see where time takes us.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I watched a documentary that theorized the Ark of the Covenant was actually a nuclear-powered device that reproduced the algae to sustain the Israelites. It also attempted to explain why those who guarded the Ark experienced all the signs of people exposed to radiation today.

Very interesting stuff, and just as plausible to me than anything else written in any 'holy' scriptures.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
This would also explain why they may be dealing with the government in secret, because if the population thought for a second that this would be the future of mankind, do you not think this would cause more of a panic than just knowing aliens were visiting us?
Good question. I don't think there would be mass panic if alien visitation was disclosed because most people think there are aliens already and many of those think the aliens are visiting.

The time travelers from the future would be more unexpected. Whether it would cause panic or not I don't know, maybe so.

Good point, however I'm not sure we've evolved to be taller, the fact that we are taller could be to improved diet and not a genetic change but I'm not really sure about that. In either case, I'm not aware of evolutionary pressures causing people to evolve to be taller, we have less and less physical demands on us. In America at least, this has resulted in more "outward" growth (aka obesity) rather than upward growth.

Originally posted by icecold7
if people visited us from the future wouldn we all have to be dead?
According to our current understanding of the laws of pysics, both FTL travel and time travel are impossible, but since our understanding pf physics is subject to future discovery, either FTL and/or Time travel may someday prove to be possible, we don't know. I don't know that one is any more likely than the other, they both have related paradoxes associated with them.

Science fiction shows have proposed temporal laws for time travelers stating what they can or cannot do during their time travel, to minimize the risk of changing the timeline. I think these are the laws for time traveler Dr Who in the Tardis:
www.tardis.ed.ac.uk...

There are four central laws of time which are the pillars upon which modern time travel stands. Each individual law is given a mention below.
1. The first law of time states that no individual is allowed to meet themselves, as that would constitute a temporal paradox and would almost certainly change history. Basically, the law insists that time-streams must be kept linear.
2. The second law of time complements the first by stating that no-one is allowed to interfere with their own personal time line (i.e. history). This ensures that a time traveller cannot wipe himself out as changing one's own history would definitely effect oneself. This is actually a specific case of the 1st law.
3. The third law of time simply states that the Blinovitch limitation effect must not take place. The Blinovitch limitation effect itself is not a rule but a physical and temporal effect that always occurs when history tries to repeat itself. In essence, the Blinovitch limitation effect prevents one from repeatedly returning to an event in order to change the outcome, whether for the good or the bad.
4. The fourth law of time states that no-one is allowed to travel back in time on the planet Gallifrey, for any reason. This is because many events in the history of Gallifrey were essential to the creation of time travel and to the fate of many civilisations.
There would need to be some kind of rules if backwards time travel is ever invented.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
no, they are the greys, the human looking interstellar humans are the human ones!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
On the other hand, I like Clifford Stone's angle about greys being bio engineered scouting drones for another race of beings that still look like us, like the tall blonde figures described in some encounters.

spec

Yeah, I know a few people who believe the greys are a scout type alien race for another alien race. I believe that race to be the Anunnaki. They are the tall blond figures you mentioned.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join