It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lessons from the "Manifestation Queen"... Ask Me

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

You talk a lot of talk, but I don't believe a word of it (you're an admitted liar after all, why would I believe anything from your lips??). Lies and money will never buy you real happiness. You can have all the money in the world, but without real love in your life, you have nothing at all. You can take that to the bank, my friend. No pity from me however. You make your bed, you lay in it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I see the masses all the time with their new age beliefs. Loooooveeeee, blessingsssss, peaceeeee, light etc.... They walk around like delusional masses. "The Secret" is a bait for the masses again. So you attract things you think! But you still cant go through a highway with closed eyes and THINK that nothing will happen to you thus you will manifest it! Do you wanna try that one?
What is interesting here? People who sells that "The Secret" thing are the ones who have money, car, big house etc... and the listeners are still the losers, they keep thinking "I can manifest what I want" but they still have no job and the credit card bills are over due! "The Secret" is a delusional thinking for the masses. It is a new age opium.
How does a women fall in love? :
Man is handsome - check
Man has money - check
Man has a house - check
Man is a business owner - check

So, man meets all the conditions she is looking for and thus she falls in love! It is also not different for a man:

She looks good - check
She is clever/stupid - check
She is sexy - check
She cooks good - check

Man falls in love.

Life is about meeting conditions. If you love something than you actually hate its opposite! How can you love something or somebody without comparing the things on it with which you dont love! You can not love without knowing what you hate. Whoever thinks love is the only solution and this is what new age gurus preaching all the time, will fall very very very hard!

People ask the love gurus all the times, how to manifest things, how to obtain love, money, success etc.... A real guru tells all the time "i am not your master, be your own master!". Love seekers are like blinds walking near a volcano crater and think/feel that the warmth they feel is LOVE. So further they go more they burn.

I am not against love but I dont ignore its opposite, the HATE!

If you dont know how to work and earn money, you can sit at home and think about your dreams and wait to manifest them. Wait for it... wait for it....wait for it.....
One night someone comes in your house and rapes you, steals all the jewelleries you have. So what happened to the "The Secret", have you forgotten to think and manifest that no one rapes you in the future? Delusional, wishful thinking will never prevent what will happen to you externally! Can you manifest an economy that wont exploit you? Can you manifest that the economy wont crash soon?
There is only one way to manifest THINGS:
Plan: Thinking about possibilities, Try: Experimentations, Fail: Learn out of your failures and collect experience. This is how reality works.

Do you think all the bosses and CEOs are wishful thinkers?? They are liars and exploiters and this what the masses awaits from them!
Come on people dont be so delusional. Get realistic.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan

You talk a lot of talk, but I don't believe a word of it (you're an admitted liar after all, why would I believe anything from your lips??). Lies and money will never buy you real happiness. You can have all the money in the world, but without real love in your life, you have nothing at all. You can take that to the bank, my friend. No pity from me however. You make your bed, you lay in it.

You still dont get what I mean! You dont own the money! You dont work for money! Money is a step for the happiness.
When I drive in a cabrio with a pretty girl like you mean or planting vegetables in my garden, cant I be HAPPY? To get that point you need that damn money. What you dont get is, I dont love money I use it to obtain my wishes or lets say "manifestations".

So stay in your delusional life and envy the others. Have an account on facebook with 1000 virtual non-friends.

So while you HATE me, I go to beach and have my margharita and in the evening make a party. I dont buy happiness I CREATE IT! Isnt that what God has done in the first place? Creation!

May be you dont understand what I mean and this is actually irrelevant. I was just fair enough to tell you some truths in order to make you compare. You dont want to, fine by me!

Government is not the Problem
Schools are not the Problem
Banks are not the Problem
Army is not the Problem
Police is not the Problem

You are the Problem! Now you have only one problem to fix it! There is no spoon to bend, remember?!

Love and Light and blessings to you

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Sir, you don't have to repeat. We get it. You believe (!) that by being greedy, shallow, lying, superficial, exploiting others for your own benefit..etc you will live like a King here on earth. I believe (!) it will lead you to nothing more than bad character and no class, and children of the same ilk if you have any. Both opinions are valid.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Sir, I don't hate anyone. Believe what you want.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ive lost my center and cant seem to get back to that point. When i dont have my center i am no good to anyone/anything. how do i get back? (yes i know this might seem like a silly question)

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Sir, you don't have to repeat. We get it. You believe (!) that by being greedy, shallow, lying, superficial, exploiting others for your own benefit..etc you will live like a King here on earth. I believe (!) it will lead you to nothing more than bad character and no class, and children of the same ilk if you have any. Both opinions are valid.

How you look at greed is very interesting! Anyway, if I dont live like a King here and now, when else? In Gods Paradise?
ROTFLMAO

I love people, thats why I create them a place to work and earn money, so what is bad in that. According to your understanding I should stay with them and work 9-17 everyday! For what do I need to open a business If I am not more privileged than the others. I take the responsibility and the risks but the workers dont. Oh yesss, I am greedy, I love to exploit. ROFL. I love to hear those things.
If you dont agree with my attitude and dont hate me! What do you do than? Love me? One more delusion, gotcha

Wait wait, I know, you did actually not LIKE it.

I have no intention to make children like the masses do! Or Marry, OMG....

Enjoy your life, you live only once here and now.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So many seem to disbelieve such thing as this Manifestation is not possible, but what about string theory and the mutiple universe's.
I have often wondered if there is these mutiple universe's how do you get to one, some must be so close, maybe all you need is a little intent.
Maybe if the universe is close and the change is not so drastic, all you have to do is thing about it with good intent to move to the parallel universe.
Quantum universe theory, if it was something big, you would most likely have to make a bunch of small jumps, or one big jump with drastic big change of some effect.
Now it's the scientist that are claiming much of this.
Some of you are talking about these big manifestation, well there is your anwser, your not going to just think and turn yourself into a rich, purple, three headed, four sexed, alien, it will take time, and good intent.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Thank You for revamping 'The Secret' yet again.
And You think your a new age manifestation master? Really?

How about, what kind of hardships have you faced in your life, that you were able to overcome due to manifestation? Cancer, Bankruptcy, a make it or break it job? How much have you suffered in your life, as of compared to just sufing by with intention manifestation.

Seriously stop peddling this bull# mumbo jumbo. It really is all coincidence. One day, when the universe decides to give you a little of its hard knocks Id like to see you be optimistic about that.

For a Goddess you certainly are rude! The very last sentence is a "wish" on your behalf against another who only wishes to share something that most of have experienced throughout our lives.

Such a sad little Goddess you are and I wish for you all that you wish upon others!

[edit on 8/21/2010 by Greensage]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Has any one considered this idea, for example say you want a new job but you loss your old job first, it may seem like bad karma when it's just the universe tearing things down before it build something new. Another example would be wanting a new house only to have your old house burned down first before receiving a new place, no bad karma just the universe tearing things down before it build something new. I still don't believe the universe punish people for wanting materialist stuff, it just helps you focus on something more. Bad Karma is just people wishing bad stuff to happen to them, by affirming it on someone else.The observer intents for that person to do bad so they start imaging how bad it's going be for the person and they ironically bring bad karma on themselves. Here's an example www.youtube.com...

Bad karma or people imagining their negative intent on this creature?

[edit on 21-8-2010 by pillaradder]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thank you for your posts, Sylvie. I am starting to be interested in the concepts behind manifestation. Are there limits to what can be manifested, even with the correct intentions? For example, if I am serving a life sentence for a murder I committed, can I manifest freedom or wealth or a woman to keep me company, when "society" is collectively manifesting to keep me in prison?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

(Interestingly, one of the 2 he DIDN'T match was "He has a bank account with at least $100,000 in it." Goes to show you that Spirit doesn't put too much value on money.

What was the other point he didn't match?

I think that he would REALLY want kids. He wasn't against it, but he also wasn't dying to have more kids (already had two from a former marriage). But we did bake one together.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd
Find a job and earn some money.
Dont buy foolish sh*t like IPhone, IPad and so on.
Keep your money.
Later, start a small business.
Hire some workers and let them work for you.
As they work, you will have more time to spend.
Your employees will LOVE you for paying them.
Your wife/girlfriend will love you for more earned money.
More Love (aka money) you bring home the more Love (sex on command) will you get from her.
Thus happiness.

If you want something, you need to focus on it and find the way to achieve it.
You must plan, try and fail to learn hence get experienced!

There is only one way: Knowing to exploit others by using money and lies!

All that love, light etc. does not work in reality. If you cant lie, you will be a loser for eternity. If you borrow (credit, loan) money, you will be a loser too.

Dreamers are the worker slaves! Liars and exploiters are the bosses. Now guess who has more money and time to enjoy the REAL life? Get realistic. If you dont choose to live in amazonas alone, there is no other way.

Sorry you feel that way. I just plainly refuse to compromise myself like that.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
awesome more bs psychobabble
this is almost as good as those "alien mind channeler" threads

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
Great thread. So my question is? How do I manifest the perfect job? I can't even imagine it in my head. It's full of travel, a private office, enough money to pay all the bills and buy stuff when I need it, It's rewarding and I'm helping people. That's not really enough though is it? Don't I need to be more specific? Is writing all that out on a daily affirmation enough?

No, you don't have to be more specific -- well, maybe a little. Let's see: you could write:

- I now have a job that allows me to travel all around the world and see new and interesting places [you should add to that that you'll find the traveling enjoyable; otherwise you might get a job that requires so much traveling that you end up burned out]

- I have a spacious office all to myself, with bright windows, a nice view of..., and tasteful furniture.

- I make enough money to pay all my bills with ease and always have money left over.

- This job is emotionally, intellectually, and materially fulfilling and rewarding to me, and every morning I look forward going to work.

- My bosses and coworkers are friendly, welcoming, and good team players; I feel that I am fitting right in.

- In my job, I am helping people and make a difference in the lives of others every day; it makes me feel really good about myself.

- My bosses and coworkers respect and appreciate me and let me know that I am doing a really good job.

- and so on. You might also want to mention that this job is conveniently located for you to get to (not too far away from where you live); that the office is in a nice location/neighborhood; etc.

When you try to manifest something like that, i.e., a job you don't have a name for, you just need to keep your eyes and mind open extra-wide... because just about anything that comes your way could lead to that job. For example, you may be offered a job that is not at all like what you described, but evolves into this. Your company might even CREATE a job like that just for you... or you may get a chance to become self-employed in a line of work that would end up resembling your job description.

So you have to be extra-flexible; don't dismiss anything off hand; look at everything that comes your way. The way I usually recognize "divine gifts" is that they come to you nearly effortlessly -- they pretty much fall into your lap, and then it's up to you to grab that opportunity. If you don't, it's unlikely that another window will open for you. Listening to your inner voice or even asking Spirit/God/the Universe if "this is it," can help immensely. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
The more I read, the more I feel I'm in the correct path. Thanks again, Sylvie

From my own record:
Now I'm trying to reach the first goal, that's gonna start a series of events that will make me reach my final goal. This week was the first "test" of this... well... test, it seemed like one IMHO. I just scored a 80%...
Next week would be the same yet another test, and I hope I can reach the 100%... It's all about being able to wake up at time to don't come late to class. I need to end the semester with less than half of the allowed unattendance rate. Seems like an easy task, but not for me (last semester I failed every course because of unnatendance...). This is the first step to reach my final goals. Final goals that are SO unreacheable in the pragmatic sense of life, however, not for me. They do seem crazy, and surely they are! I told my antropology class I wanted to be a haute couture designer and work for Dior and they LOL'd like mad! That's a half truth, because I don't want to work for Dior anyway, but I do want to be a haute couture designer, and since here we don't have a haute couture industry, I'll be getting off from here ASAP!.

I feel with all my bodies (yes, plural) that those "dreams of the future" I'm constantly having are going to be true, and more than that, they are already true in some place in the future. I have felt them with every cell of my bodies, visualized myself in all of the situations, even being able to taste the air of the city I want to move on... oh Lord, it's awesome. Even if those are just daydreams that aren't getting real (something that i deny to believe) are worthy of the time I've spent visualizating them.

P.s: "Don't feed your dreams/goals to the trolls"

- That was an extract from my journal...
The "STOP!" tip is going to be very useful for me, thanks again OP!

L+L
- Cags

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Caggy]

Not to sound mean, but if you want to be successful in life, you need DISCIPLINE. Methinks you're lacking that if you can't even get out of bed in the morning to go to class. Even if you were the most talented up-and-coming haute couture designer in the world, no one wants to work with a diva. Passing your tests doesn't seem to take manifestation, just pulling yourself up by the bootstraps.
Of course you CAN use manifestation for that as well... ask for more discipline... but requests like this sometimes come with painful lessons.

I once asked Spirit to teach me humility... and boy, did he! Won't ask for that one again anytime soon. *LOL*

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TexasSailor
what is a effective way to get in a positive mood

For what it's worth I can tell you what works for me and quickly. If I'm having a bad day or just depressed, I just start thinking about some experiences I've had in my life that were just hilarious and were so funny you'd bust a gut on. This works for me and it takes me from the negative side to the positive in seconds.

On a second note, I bumped into a video Ad on the internet and only watched a few seconds of it, this guy was selling something I think. He said "Never make a decision when you're feeling negative, it will always be the wrong choice", it made alot of sense to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You use money to have more time for yourself to enjoy life.

That reminds me of the story of the American businessman who takes a vacation in Greece and meets this old fisherman who's sitting at the pier in front of his simple hut by the ocean, fishing contentedly.

The American says, "You know, you should buy a boat and take tourists out for fishing."
Fisherman: "Why?"
American: "So you can make money and buy another boat. Then you hire some guy to run that boat for you and take out tourists."
American: "That will enable you to make even more money and buy more boats and hire more people. You can then establish a franchise and make even more money by selling the rights to others."
American: "So you can just relax and do what you love to do most."
Fisherman: "But that's what I'm doing right now."

Money is the attractive energy for the masses. Like moths come to light, people come to money all the time. Like in the nature a hunter fish lights his bulb to attract his prey. He cheats its prey in order to get his food!

I see where you're coming from -- but what a cynical view of life and other people.

Nature give all creatures the ability to lie and exploit each other. This is natures LAW!

I think you're confusing natural camouflage or mimicry with lying and cheating. Animals do what they have to do to survive, and that's all there is to it. I don't know of any animals who murder others of their own kind, for example, just for the fun of it. I also don't think they lie or cheat -- a lion is very openly a lion, a crocodile very openly a crocodile. Of course they're hiding to catch their prey, but that's just what they do to survive day by day... not to amass a mountain of carcasses of other animals, if you will.

Many animals, at least mammals and especially primates, are also known to be able to grieve for dead members of the clan, to care for their sick and dying, to show extraordinary compassion and love. How about that?

I give you an example. While I am writing you this here, my workers do the job for me and I can stay at home and enjoy the day by going to beach, have a mojito, drive to a place where I want to be. Evenings I go to my workplace to check out for an hour.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that in itself. It's your ATTITUDE about it that's the problem. If you said, "I pay my workers a decent wage; they're doing a great job; they make money and love it..." fine. Instead you talk about exploitation and moths and generally sound as though you despise mankind, or at least people that are on a lower rung of the ladder than you.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I see the masses all the time with their new age beliefs. Loooooveeeee, blessingsssss, peaceeeee, light etc.... They walk around like delusional masses.

I actually love replying to your posts; it keeps me on my toes. How boring if everyone just agreed with me.
You're not so far off -- as I said before, I lived in Sedona for 2.5 years, the Mekka of New Agers. In those years I learned to appreciate the "down-to-earth" people, because while at first I was very impressed with all those "incredibly spiritual" people, after getting to know them better, I found that many were talking the talk, but very few were walking the walk.

The "Love and Light, Brother" was only a very thin veneer and would easily turn into "# you!" if they felt offended in the slightest. On top of that, many of them completely refused to have anything to do with anything less than pleasant and uplifting... in other words, if you had a problem, you'd better talk to someone else, because they wouldn't hear of it... or would come back with platitudes like, "We're all one, brother, we're all one." Spirituality as a means to not have to face reality. So I'm with you there.

But you still cant go through a highway with closed eyes and THINK that nothing will happen to you thus you will manifest it! Do you wanna try that one?

And why would I want to? What's the point? BTW, my personal belief is that our so-called "reality" is much less "real" than we think, and if we could just manage to see everything as the energetic/vibratory reality it is, there's no reason why we shouldn't be able to walk through walls or on water. As the kid said to Neo: There IS no spoon. Unfortunately, neither I nor anyone I know are that advanced.

What is interesting here? People who sells that "The Secret" thing are the ones who have money, car, big house etc... and the listeners are still the losers, they keep thinking "I can manifest what I want" but they still have no job and the credit card bills are over due! "The Secret" is a delusional thinking for the masses. It is a new age opium.

Then what's the harm in trying it? There's already plenty of material on this thread... you could just try it for yourself and wouldn't even have to tell anyone that you did.

How does a women fall in love? :
Man is handsome - check
Man has money - check
Man has a house - check
Man is a business owner - check

So, man meets all the conditions she is looking for and thus she falls in love! It is also not different for a man:

She looks good - check
She is clever/stupid - check
She is sexy - check
She cooks good - check

Man falls in love.

Again, a very simplistic view of the world. I remember that back in Germany, I used to wonder whether there was any man in the world who would be able to "get" my jokes; or who would love me just the way I was, with all the flaws and ideosyncracies. I had to move to Sedona to find that person.

If people are so dispensable/exchangeable to you, then you can't be very happy. Spouse shows signs of character flaws -- dump her and get a new one. That's what our society is like these days, disposable clothes, disposable pets, disposable partners. Supporting each other in tough times, i.e., the proverbial "going through thick and thin," has gotten out of style today. Well, I'm kind of old-fashioned and I like it that way.

Life is about meeting conditions. If you love something than you actually hate its opposite! How can you love something or somebody without comparing the things on it with which you dont love! You can not love without knowing what you hate. Whoever thinks love is the only solution and this is what new age gurus preaching all the time, will fall very very very hard!

I would agree, actually. We do live in a world of polarity, i.e., black and white, dark and light, short and tall, etc. If you deny the "Dark Side," it'll just jump at you from behind when you least expect it. I'm talking about the "Shadow" in the Jungian sense here, as well as the external "Dark Side," i.e., the opposite of the divine/light side. Knowing what you're dealing with and watching out for traps is definitely the way to go. I know, you were not talking about evil spirits here and will probably think I'm totally woo-woo. But that's part of my personal experience, so I'm sticking to it.

People ask the love gurus all the times, how to manifest things, how to obtain love, money, success etc.... A real guru tells all the time "i am not your master, be your own master!". Love seekers are like blinds walking near a volcano crater and think/feel that the warmth they feel is LOVE. So further they go more they burn.

I am not against love but I dont ignore its opposite, the HATE!

As much as I disagree with you on some things, on others I think you're right on. But I don't believe the opposite of love is hate... it's fear. When you go down to the very root of hate, resentment, rage, power hunger, greed, spite... it really comes down to fear... of not being appreciated, of not being acknowledged... the fear of not counting, of being (a) nobody, of disappearing... ultimately it's the fear of NOT BEING. If you really think about it, you might agree with me.

I'll have to continue in another post... don't have enough space left.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by sylvie]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
yeah, that's what I'm asking for... discipline. I need it first. because without it, I would never achieve what am I aiming for

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join