It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lessons from the "Manifestation Queen"... Ask Me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot
reply to post by franspeakfree

It is you who appears to come in judgement. Your post helps who - how?

Hopefully it will help the people that come on to this site looking for answers and believe everything they are told. Hopefully it will help the people who come on to this site that are experiencing a downfall and are down and depressed and latch on to threads like this because it offers them false hope. Most importantly I hope it will help the OP in realising how their EGO has taken them to a point that goes against the original message they are trying to get out.

Battling the ego

To add: This kind of practice can be extremely detremental to ones state of mind it is not a game once the door has been opened there isn't any possible way of closing it.

People that begin this journey of self discovery should be aware of what lies behind the door before proceeding blindly thinking that their prayers will be answered by positive manifestations. If this were true we would all be millionaires and have everything we ever wanted.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I just want to say that I was going to say what you have said but I didn't have the bible quotes to go with it. I knew that Jesus said these things and I knew that they intertwined with what the OP is saying. Thanks for presenting this information better than i could. I would just also like to state that this stuff is for real and you have to be very careful with how you use it as it could blow up in your face, just as one of the other posters has said.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by whywhynot
reply to post by franspeakfree

It is you who appears to come in judgement. Your post helps who - how?

Hopefully it will help the people that come on to this site looking for answers and believe everything they are told. Hopefully it will help the people who come on to this site that are experiencing a downfall and are down and depressed and latch on to threads like this because it offers them false hope. Most importantly I hope it will help the OP in realising how their EGO has taken them to a point that goes against the original message they are trying to get out.

Battling the ego

To add: This kind of practice can be extremely detremental to ones state of mind it is not a game once the door has been opened there isn't any possible way of closing it.

People that begin this journey of self discovery should be aware of what lies behind the door before proceeding blindly thinking that their prayers will be answered by positive manifestations. If this were true we would all be millionaires and have everything we ever wanted.

Another very judgmental statement which cannot add to your inner-bliss. Your statement that "we all would be millionaires" demonstrates that you don't understand the context of the OP's thoughts.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

First you should ask yourself: What do I WANT, what do I really NEED, and what is my heart's desire?

wants before needs? haha

you NEED to breathe if you WANT to live

also i dont need to point out that "your hearts desire"
your heart doesnt have a desire.
your mind has a desire. your mind dictates your heart has desire?
what is interpreted is your MINDS perspective of the matter?
its nothing of the heart. its purely a self interested statement of "what can i titillate myself with the idea of"

and we gravitate to the IDEA of WANTS

what is want, something you already have because you had the idea of it to gravitate towards right?

meaning if you dont already have it or if you are not already it. then you will never have it.
much like the statement. "if you need to know something, you will never know", this also demonstrates you do not know the answer when you ask a question..

edited, (i have bad internets gramma)

[edit on 20/8/2010 by Ashyr]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Awesome thread Sylvie. You are 100% correct in saying we all manifest our own reality, just not many people realize that's what they are doing either consciously or subconsciously.

Been doing just that for the last 26 years, but had been 'hit and miss' until about 14 years ago when I realized what it is to want something, and ask for it without 'wanting' it, just 'knowing' that in the right time and circumstances, it would appear. And so it does, always in the highest form or for the highest good of all and for all, (is how I ask for it).

As you become more focussed and certain of what it is that you want to create, your brainwaves of Energy manipulate the Energy of the holographic universe and create the situation or thing for you. You do need to just 'know' that its going to occur and trust that it will.

Universe doesn't create things with stress. The feeling of already having that thing occur also reinforces your picture of it and then Universe knows exactly what you want. I manifested something this morning within 2 minutes of thinking what it was I wanted to happen, it still freaks me out though when it happens so quickly. We can all do it every day, it's just a matter of us realizing and acknowledging what we are capable of.

Same as all illness and disease can be healed by one's own conscious thoughts and feelings, or with the help of another person bringing an issue to light which a person has held negative energy or feelings towards for a long time, and when the person's soul/ or conscious mind recognizes that fact, then there is no more need for that illness or disease to inhabit the physical body because the negative Energy is no longer there to sustain its existence.

And yes it is just that simple. We can all manifest a new house to live in and own, numerous cars to drive, a return ticket to our home country when we are absolutely broke (and in a desperate situation) and be in our home country within 2 days of asking for it, a new job, a beautiful-hearted new partner, a set of 4 new tyres when the funds weren't immediately available, excellent state of health, safe passage on a long journey and so on. I know from experience all these things and much more are possible to create and manifest.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by kiwitina948]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Great post OP. S&F

I was a follower of manifestation a few years back and it worked. But I got complacent and paid the price by losing it all.

I got involved by reading the Seven Spiritual laws of Success by Deepak Chopra. It was truly an inspirational book and opened my mind.

Now I find myself having to start all over again but this time with valuable lessons learned!! You have re-ignited my fire that lay dormant and for that I thank you. I have no idea how it will go but it will be fun!!

I cannot believe some posters are so sarcastic and cutting. If you dont have something nice to say then dont post. Yes an opinion is always welcome but in what manner?

Thank you again.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hello there, Manifestation Queen Sylvie, glad to meet you. Thanks for posting this, I was thinking of making a post on the same subject, as I have manifested many things in my life, but I do not have the power like women do. I have seen women do miraculous things. Once a girl I know named Misty wanted a car, she woke up thinking about it, sat down at her kitchen table, and worked on this all day. Along about 5:00, a man she had never seen drove up and offered her his car, for free. Now it wasn't a real good car, but it ran, and with a little work from me, lasted her a long time. I brought new love into my life this way too. I learned one this early one, be specific in your desire. I wrote down on paper exactly the woman i wanted, down to the finest detail, and I got her. Same hair, same eyes, same height, weight, abilities, sexual appetite, same age group. There have been other things too, but once this technique is refined, be careful. Christians will label you a witch for doing this. Star and flag for a great post!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
I've manifested but got scared of doing it, basically "be careful what you wish for because you just might get it". LOL I would appreciate an explanation of how to properly ask for things and maintaining them without getting bit in the arse. I've manifested a lot of money and some things that would make Christ proud. I lost my faith because of manifesting and Im sorry to say it but Im giving up on hope and becoming more cynical by the moment. I see no other way out. I learned to manifest from " The Game Of Life and How To Play It" by " Florence Schovel Shinn" and Ive read the secret but feel it is faithless and can lead to immorality if the teachings are applied in the way of SELF. I believe in INTENT and I gave so much I lost everything. " Who took the jelly out of my doughnut?"

Hmmm... you don't really explain specifically what happened to you that made you so wary of manifestation. Did you try to manifest without specifying and adding the "clause" part? Did you get burned?

I don't know if you're a fan of scary movies, but the movie "Wishmaster" is not a bad (if horrible) example of "Be careful what you wish for"... in a nutshell, this evil genie gives people 3 wishes but always manages to turn them around and make something terrible out of them. For example, "I just want peace" could end up in your death; "I want women to want me" could end up putting you in the midst of a female clan of cannibals, or something. Of course, it's all Hollywood, but there's a kernel of truth to it.

I've found that if your intention is pure and you write down every possible angle of what you want to manifest, plus the "clause," things turn out fine. But I've had to learn through trial and error, too, believe me.

Once I wrote a "soulmate list." I had just come out of a one-sided infatuation with a guy who was incredibly charming but never talked about his private life at all... which frustrated me, who was trying to get emotionally closer to him, to no end.

So I wrote as one of my points on the manifestation list: "He [the new guy I'd manifest] is very much in touch with his emotions and can and does express them freely."

Two weeks later -- yes, I CAN happen that fast! -- I met J. He was the sweetest guy, very loving and soft-spoken, a poet... So we got together, but over the next few weeks I found out that yes, he could express his emotions -- but that was basically all he did! He was such a hyper-sensitive baby and a whiner that after a few weeks I couldn't take it anymore and kicked him out (he stayed with me for a while because the former place where he lived had kicked him out as well).

All he was talking about were his emotions and how people hurt them left and right... he was completely self-absorbed and just a big baby, really... and he would talk INCESSANTLY about himself.

So there, a manifestation gone awry.
But I recognized what I'd done wrong, so for my next soulmate list, I added "He is in touch with his feelings and can talk about them, but he is ALSO emotionally balanced and stable and likes to be just silent at times."

For your info: I finally put together a soulmate list with 72 bullet points, specifying what I wanted in a man. About three weeks later I started going out with K. (as friends first), but we got together pretty quickly. He matched 70 out of the 72 bullet points! (Interestingly, one of the 2 he DIDN'T match was "He has a bank account with at least $100,000 in it." Goes to show you that Spirit doesn't put too much value on money.

After 3 weeks I moved in with K., after 3 more months we were married. We're now going on 10 years of marriage, are still totally happy and in love, and have a beautiful little son... life couldn't be better.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashyr

First you should ask yourself: What do I WANT, what do I really NEED, and what is my heart's desire?

wants before needs? haha

you NEED to breathe if you WANT to live

also i dont need to point out that "your hearts desire"
your heart doesnt have a desire.
your mind has a desire. your mind dictates your heart has desire?
what is interpreted is your MINDS perspective of the matter?
its nothing of the heart. its purely a self interested statement of "what can i titillate myself with the idea of"

and we gravitate to the IDEA of WANTS

what is want, something you already have because you had the idea of it to gravitate towards right?

meaning if you dont already have it or if you are not already it. then you will never have it.
much like the statement. "if you need to know something, you will never know", this also demonstrates you do not know the answer when you ask a question..

edited, (i have bad internets gramma)

[edit on 20/8/2010 by Ashyr]
It's possibly you could be mistaken, as it seems the people getting and the Doctors that are giving these Heart transplants, would beg to differ with you, in that the people get the Heart's of other's are also getting their desires.

It is also being looked into that the organs of the body, are also storage vessels of information just as the brain is.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
test then? how about manifest a full flag contribution bar for yourself. Silly yes, but a valid test. lets say 4 weeks for a time frame? ive read your thread and 3weeks was your norm, so 4 should be more than enough.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by phi1618]

See, that's the kind of stuff I won't do... because it's just a silly little game, there's no pure intention behind it, and the only purpose of it is to have the bragging rights that "you've done it." That is NOT, I repeat, NOT the mindset you should take on when manifesting. To me, manifestation is a sort of communion with the Creator, aligning my energy with His. I won't disrespect Spirit and bascially spit in his face by playing stupid games.

However, when I was younger, you could have tempted me very much with a proposal like this... because I felt an almost overwhelming need to prove myself to others to win their approval. I haven't told you guys that I'm also a Reiki master... you should have seen me in my early years as Reiki 1+2 practitioner and the shameful things I tried to use it for. It embarrasses me even now when I think about it. I really would hope I'm over that now.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

It seems a lot of peop;e are just jealous of you, and saying you have such a big ego, I don't see it. What could be wrong with some one stating they have an ability, that does not mean big ego, and I don't see where it says you can't be good at something.

I was just reading that the Creator does not mind if you have desire, as long as that's not what makes you go, it's no big deal, your not all rapped around it.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Thank You for revamping 'The Secret' yet again.
And You think your a new age manifestation master? Really?

How about, what kind of hardships have you faced in your life, that you were able to overcome due to manifestation? Cancer, Bankruptcy, a make it or break it job? How much have you suffered in your life, as of compared to just sufing by with intention manifestation.

Seriously stop peddling this bull# mumbo jumbo. It really is all coincidence. One day, when the universe decides to give you a little of its hard knocks Id like to see you be optimistic about that.

Interesting you mention that; in fact, I've had many hardships in my life. The ones in my youth were just traumatic and back then I had no idea how to handle them... so I had to wait until I was in my mid-20s and learned more about myself and how the world works before I could start cleaning up my emotional messes. I've had times where I was completely broke (did I mention I had problems manifesting money for a while?), I had a miscarriage shortly after I met my hubbie, and so on, and so on.

And believe it or not: I actually did get to a mindset where I WAS optimistic and happy, even in the midst of TSHTF. I believe in going with the flow, and I believe everything happens for a reason. Since I'm aware that I co-create my reality, I try to find out how I participated in creating the situation at hand if something comes up. And I never blame God or myself or anyone else -- I just take it one day at a time.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitehorseking
Hi, this is my first post here. I was intrigued that another person has the true gift of manifestion, though I don't hold to the same belief you do concerning the goodness of man. I carefully choose who to entrust this teaching to. There are three sides to everything, good, evil and man(choice). This gift can be used in any of the three ways. This manifestion is too powerful for everyone. You stated that you would win an argument about this subject, but I don't think you considered one from this angle, nor one from a careful and concise user of it. Your intentions are noble, but consider carefully who you teach, please, for all our sakes.
For every thought excised with emotion and time there is a manifestation. I believe that you have the gift and are quite capable of teaching it, but I ask you to speak with me personally about this subject or read "Bringers of the Dawn" By Barbara Marciniak to see the global reaches of even a stray thought. Think about it. [email protected]
(Admin-Please allow my email address to be posted here or given to the Author, "Manifestation Queen" directly, it is important we talk; at her discretion)

I respect your cautiousness, but what I'm telling you here, you can read in all kinds of books as well, I'm sure. I haven't read "The Secret," but it's probably similar, maybe minus the respect and reverence for the Creator, I don't know. Plus, I think in this day and age of instant communication around the world, the time of "secret teachings" is more or less over. And I don't think it's my responsibility what people do with this. I'm telling them they should have a pure intention, not be greedy, be respectful and grateful to God/the Universe, etc.

Sorry, but I'm not buying into your paranoia.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urekabado
reply to post by defcon5

I just want to say that I was going to say what you have said but I didn't have the bible quotes to go with it. I knew that Jesus said these things and I knew that they intertwined with what the OP is saying. Thanks for presenting this information better than i could. I would just also like to state that this stuff is for real and you have to be very careful with how you use it as it could blow up in your face, just as one of the other posters has said.

Funny, actually -- if Defcon5 hadn't beat me to the bunch, I would have quoted those sooner or later.
Yes, that's what I call "verbal manifestation/prayer"... where you simply put your request out there and it will be fulfilled (IF it's legit, I have to add). I'm still not done with the lessons, and one will be "Why you don't ALWAYS get what you want, and why that may be a good thing." There'll also be a lesson on gratitude, which should not just FOLLOW but PRECLUDE manifestation. In other words, being grateful (genuinely grateful) for what you already have is a huge part of this.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
reply to post by sylvie

Awesome thread Sylvie. You are 100% correct in saying we all manifest our own reality, just not many people realize that's what they are doing either consciously or subconsciously.

Been doing just that for the last 26 years, but had been 'hit and miss' until about 14 years ago when I realized what it is to want something, and ask for it without 'wanting' it, just 'knowing' that in the right time and circumstances, it would appear. And so it does, always in the highest form or for the highest good of all and for all, (is how I ask for it).

As you become more focussed and certain of what it is that you want to create, your brainwaves of Energy manipulate the Energy of the holographic universe and create the situation or thing for you. You do need to just 'know' that its going to occur and trust that it will.

Universe doesn't create things with stress. The feeling of already having that thing occur also reinforces your picture of it and then Universe knows exactly what you want. I manifested something this morning within 2 minutes of thinking what it was I wanted to happen, it still freaks me out though when it happens so quickly. We can all do it every day, it's just a matter of us realizing and acknowledging what we are capable of.

Same as all illness and disease can be healed by one's own conscious thoughts and feelings, or with the help of another person bringing an issue to light which a person has held negative energy or feelings towards for a long time, and when the person's soul/ or conscious mind recognizes that fact, then there is no more need for that illness or disease to inhabit the physical body because the negative Energy is no longer there to sustain its existence.

And yes it is just that simple. We can all manifest a new house to live in and own, numerous cars to drive, a return ticket to our home country when we are absolutely broke (and in a desperate situation) and be in our home country within 2 days of asking for it, a new job, a beautiful-hearted new partner, a set of 4 new tyres when the funds weren't immediately available, excellent state of health, safe passage on a long journey and so on. I know from experience all these things and much more are possible to create and manifest.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by kiwitina948]

Beautifully said, thanks!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by sylvie

It seems a lot of peop;e are just jealous of you, and saying you have such a big ego, I don't see it. What could be wrong with some one stating they have an ability, that does not mean big ego, and I don't see where it says you can't be good at something.

I was just reading that the Creator does not mind if you have desire, as long as that's not what makes you go, it's no big deal, your not all rapped around it.

Thanks for the encouragement, but I don't really let the criticism get to me. The "Manifestation Queen" angle is great to get attention (did I mention I work in marketing?), and I'm not really bragging that I have a special gift -- I'm saying EVERYONE can do it if they just knew how to do right. That's why I'm doing this thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by sylvie

Hello there, Manifestation Queen Sylvie, glad to meet you. Thanks for posting this, I was thinking of making a post on the same subject, as I have manifested many things in my life, but I do not have the power like women do. I have seen women do miraculous things. Once a girl I know named Misty wanted a car, she woke up thinking about it, sat down at her kitchen table, and worked on this all day. Along about 5:00, a man she had never seen drove up and offered her his car, for free. Now it wasn't a real good car, but it ran, and with a little work from me, lasted her a long time. I brought new love into my life this way too. I learned one this early one, be specific in your desire. I wrote down on paper exactly the woman i wanted, down to the finest detail, and I got her. Same hair, same eyes, same height, weight, abilities, sexual appetite, same age group. There have been other things too, but once this technique is refined, be careful. Christians will label you a witch for doing this. Star and flag for a great post!

Awesome manifesting there! You're good.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi Sylvie, great thread! I'm a total believer (pun intended), always have been.

There's one problem I have with this though. How can you manifest a "soul mate" without infringing on anothers free will? Seems to me no matter how you are wording it (or visualising it) you are still using coercion?

Regards...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
Hi Sylvie, great thread! I'm a total believer (pun intended), always have been.

There's one problem I have with this though. How can you manifest a "soul mate" without infringing on anothers free will? Seems to me no matter how you are wording it (or visualising it) you are still using coercion?

Regards...

No. If you had a CERTAIN person in mind for your soulmate (which would be just stupid, but I'm sure many people delude themselves in this way) and were trying to "get" that person to start a relationship with you -- yes, that would be free-will infringement. But by manifesting with no one in particular in mind, you just give the Universe a chance to bring you and whoever you're meant to be with together.

This topic gives me a good excuse to point out something else: that pesky "Thy will shall be done" part in the Bible. Way too many people think they know what's best for them. Well, surprise, surprise, you really don't, because you don't have the complete picture.

Let's say you want a certain job at a certain company and try to manifest that. You don't know what you're really in for... two weeks after you start your immediate boss (whom you really like) might be replaced with some jerk who'll make your life a living hell... or six months after you start, the company goes under or at least has to lay off people... and you're among the first casualties.

So, DON'T insist on THAT particular job, THAT particular car, THAT particular house, THAT particular spouse... you're just asking for trouble. It's really all about faith and trust, I can't stress it enough. If you just let the Universe do its thing, you'll be better off.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This whole concept is basically "The Secret." You know, the best selling book they made into a movie?

If I were you (OP) I would write a book of your own. People seem to really like the idea that they will make all their dreams come true by shelling out $12.95 for a book that basically tells them to just stop whining and think positive....

It does work to some extent, Im not trying to be a naysayer.

Life WILL be easier for you, more productive, successful, if you always just keep a positive mindset and stay motivated to make stuff happen. Crying about bad stuff happening does nothing for you but bring you down mentally, spiritually, physically, and everything seems that much worse...

Its common sense really...I find it tragic that people have to pop pills to deal with life these days, instead of just staying motivated, working hard, and making stuff happen.

edit to add: Everything in my own life I have ever "set my sights on," I have obtained. So this concept really does work. People just have different priorities, and everyone wants to be "rich," but no one wants to make it their life focus, and devote all their time and energy to working hard and making it happen. People love to sit around and dream about all the nice materialistic things they will have when they "win the lottery," good luck with that endeavor by the way.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join