It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lessons from the "Manifestation Queen"... Ask Me

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd

If you dont know how to work and earn money, you can sit at home and think about your dreams and wait to manifest them. Wait for it... wait for it....wait for it.....

I don't think that being idle and just sitting around is the right spirit we're talking about here. I'm not proposing manifestation as the preferred means of living for welfare queens and good-for-nothings. Manifestation is for people who know what they want, but don't always have the means to get it.

One night someone comes in your house and rapes you, steals all the jewelleries you have. So what happened to the "The Secret", have you forgotten to think and manifest that no one rapes you in the future? Delusional, wishful thinking will never prevent what will happen to you externally!

I totally disagree. Since you co-create your reality, if you live in the right way and have the right attitude, you will not be raped. Ten years or so ago, I used to naively walk into the most dangerous places and do dangerous things, but I always felt competely protected... and nothing ever happened to me.

Unlike when I was younger and still very much had a victim mentality -- until I "emancipated" myself, I was victimized left and right, including sexual harassment and attempted molestation. As they say, I had "victim" stamped on my forehead... that's a very smart and insightful saying, by the way. If you feel like a victim, you'll always have that experience until you change how you feel.

Can you manifest an economy that wont exploit you? Can you manifest that the economy wont crash soon?

A thing like the economy is collective manifestation, therefore I by myself won't be able to change it. I don't even know if I would want to prevent it from crashing, because IMO we have all screwed up so badly that we need a complete collapse to be able to start from scratch and build some kind of society that may be based on something other than greed and exploitation.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
Ive lost my center and cant seem to get back to that point. When i dont have my center i am no good to anyone/anything. how do i get back? (yes i know this might seem like a silly question)

You can ask for it in manifestation, but first of all, you should define what you mean by "your center." It's just one of those New Agey words that don't really mean anything. Are you talking about your peace of mind, an inner calmness and collectedness, what? Remember, metaphors don't work.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here is a true story of my own, it may not be direct manifesting, but the results were most certainly an avenue for Spirit to answer a prayer.

I had been let go from job that I held for five years. I had always been a paycheck to paycheck person and so this transition was a bit heavy on me at the time. I was alone in my own apartment and I did not know how I was going to pay rent. I didn't have a lot of things in my life, most of it was the "basics"; I was so fortunate to have a good running vehicle at the time (positive afterthought).

Anyways, there I sat, not feeling too good about my prospects, I had ran through the want ads and there really wasn't anything for me. I would have accepted even part-time if I could at that point. Rent was past due, I remember this because of the date that this took place, Valentine's Day was the following Saturday (Feb 14 for those in other cultures).

As I was sitting, worrying, and praying for something, anything to make this better, I began looking at all my bills on the table and of course the newspaper filled with nothing. I also had a book on the table which was a picture book of "Flowers", by a well-known photographer (I will refrain from mentioning him right now, his work is controversial, but his work with Flowers is extraordinary). I was thumbing through this impressive book of pictures and I ran across the most perfect 'Red Rose'. I stared at it and stared at it until finally a voice came into my head, "if I had several dozen roses I could sell them at the local bars on Valentine's Day". Wow, what a brilliant idea! Now how do I find roses? I stared and stared and I started realizing that my mind was deconstructing the rose and reconstructing it, I was literally seeing the rose for all its parts. I was filled with a sense of imagination as if a Muse herself had stepped into me (perhaps she did).

I reached for some scissors and began cutting the bills up and making petals. I rolled the newspaper sheet per sheet and created stems, I was like a madman. That very afternoon I created a pattern of three distinct petal shapes, the very same pattern I use today 20 years later.

I put together two dozen roses and in one night I sold each of them and I was able to pay rent with a bit left over for bills! Darn if I could find any bills though! LOL (since they were now petals and brightly painted with some cheap spray paint).

This inspiration has stayed with me my entire Adult life, and it would not shock me to find out that one of you might have a rose of my creation on you mantle. Over the years I have tried many mediums from paper to metal and no matter the process I have always used those same three patterns I made that day.

Here is a picture of my rose creations (currently with sheet metal and paper combined) I am not selling these any more, as I only make them as gifts to others. I am blessed by them and I bless others through them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/048f26a768f3.jpg[/atsimg]

Shortly after I made my very first roses I was commissioned to do 20 roses 2 feet in diameter to be used by the St. Mary's Children's Hospital in San Antonio, TX, they were to be used for five years. What an exciting development and experience to go through. Here are some of them completed in my garden at the time (yeah that was me when I was but a rosebud).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13279722c0dc.jpg[/atsimg]

I did them in a traditional "Fiesta" color scheme. I am sure they were adored by many for years afterward.

Some may say this has nothing to do with Manifesting, but I cannot see how this wasn't Spirit Intervention so that my initial "wish" could be answered, "how was I going to pay rent?".

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pillaradder
Has any one considered this idea, for example say you want a new job but you loss your old job first, it may seem like bad karma when it's just the universe tearing things down before it build something new. Another example would be wanting a new house only to have your old house burned down first before receiving a new place, no bad karma just the universe tearing things down before it build something new. I still don't believe the universe punish people for wanting materialist stuff, it just helps you focus on something more. Bad Karma is just people wishing bad stuff to happen to them, by affirming it on someone else.The observer intents for that person to do bad so they start imaging how bad it's going be for the person and they ironically bring bad karma on themselves. Here's an example www.youtube.com...

Bad karma or people imagining their negative intent on this creature?
[edit on 21-8-2010 by pillaradder]

Very interesting thought. I should make another lesson: Blessings in disguise.

I've had many of those, e.g., losing a job only to get a better one shortly after; or getting fired from a job I hated but had felt I had to stick with it because my hubbie and I needed the money so badly, only to have other sources of money appearing shortly after, and so on. Yes, I do believe that often you have to burn down the old house first before you can build a new one... metaphorically speaking.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jumbles
Thank you for your posts, Sylvie. I am starting to be interested in the concepts behind manifestation. Are there limits to what can be manifested, even with the correct intentions? For example, if I am serving a life sentence for a murder I committed, can I manifest freedom or wealth or a woman to keep me company, when "society" is collectively manifesting to keep me in prison?

Well, I don't have the answers to every question, I can only give you my opinion. I personally believe that if you have done terrible things in your past, you have to atone for them somehow and make amends if possible to turn your fortune around. I guess it's safe to say if you murdered someone, you didn't have a very positive attitude at the time. If you are working on turning your life around and become all around more loving, caring, less easily offended and angered, etc., then I believe positive changes will happen in your life.

To manifest freedom, I'd have to ask: freedom from what? Freedom is a very relative term; if you read the book "From Onion to Pearl," the author was incarcerated and found his true freedom (and enlightenment) while in prison for a drug sentence. If you were free to go, what would you do with that freedom? Would you change your life? Anyway, this may be getting too philosophical; but it's really about how pure your intention is. If it were pure, you could maybe get an early-release hearing, then find a woman and make money.

But as I said, that's just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Here is a true story of my own, it may not be direct manifesting, but the results were most certainly an avenue for Spirit to answer a prayer.

I had been let go from job that I held for five years. I had always been a paycheck to paycheck person and so this transition was a bit heavy on me at the time. I was alone in my own apartment and I did not know how I was going to pay rent. I didn't have a lot of things in my life, most of it was the "basics"; I was so fortunate to have a good running vehicle at the time (positive afterthought).

Anyways, there I sat, not feeling too good about my prospects, I had ran through the want ads and there really wasn't anything for me. I would have accepted even part-time if I could at that point. Rent was past due, I remember this because of the date that this took place, Valentine's Day was the following Saturday (Feb 14 for those in other cultures).

As I was sitting, worrying, and praying for something, anything to make this better, I began looking at all my bills on the table and of course the newspaper filled with nothing. I also had a book on the table which was a picture book of "Flowers", by a well-known photographer (I will refrain from mentioning him right now, his work is controversial, but his work with Flowers is extraordinary). I was thumbing through this impressive book of pictures and I ran across the most perfect 'Red Rose'. I stared at it and stared at it until finally a voice came into my head, "if I had several dozen roses I could sell them at the local bars on Valentine's Day". Wow, what a brilliant idea! Now how do I find roses? I stared and stared and I started realizing that my mind was deconstructing the rose and reconstructing it, I was literally seeing the rose for all its parts. I was filled with a sense of imagination as if a Muse herself had stepped into me (perhaps she did).

I reached for some scissors and began cutting the bills up and making petals. I rolled the newspaper sheet per sheet and created stems, I was like a madman. That very afternoon I created a pattern of three distinct petal shapes, the very same pattern I use today 20 years later.

I put together two dozen roses and in one night I sold each of them and I was able to pay rent with a bit left over for bills! Darn if I could find any bills though! LOL (since they were now petals and brightly painted with some cheap spray paint).

This inspiration has stayed with me my entire Adult life, and it would not shock me to find out that one of you might have a rose of my creation on you mantle. Over the years I have tried many mediums from paper to metal and no matter the process I have always used those same three patterns I made that day.

Here is a picture of my rose creations (currently with sheet metal and paper combined) I am not selling these any more, as I only make them as gifts to others. I am blessed by them and I bless others through them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/048f26a768f3.jpg[/atsimg]

Shortly after I made my very first roses I was commissioned to do 20 roses 2 feet in diameter to be used by the St. Mary's Children's Hospital in San Antonio, TX, they were to be used for five years. What an exciting development and experience to go through. Here are some of them completed in my garden at the time (yeah that was me when I was but a rosebud).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13279722c0dc.jpg[/atsimg]

I did them in a traditional "Fiesta" color scheme. I am sure they were adored by many for years afterward.

Some may say this has nothing to do with Manifesting, but I cannot see how this wasn't Spirit Intervention so that my initial "wish" could be answered, "how was I going to pay rent?".

Beautiful story and beautiful roses!!! Love it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hmm I think your thread has some interesting stuff...

I think people should travel more and experience other cultures, youll eventually learn that living in fantasy land may only work in places like America and Europe.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day

I think people should travel more and experience other cultures, youll eventually learn that living in fantasy land may only work in places like America and Europe.

Can you point out where anyone spoke about living in fantasy lands? Have you travelled far? Perhaps you could offer more insight and discussion rather than just thinly veiled sarcasm.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Balkan]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pillaradder
Has any one considered this idea, for example say you want a new job but you loss your old job first, it may seem like bad karma when it's just the universe tearing things down before it build something new. Another example would be wanting a new house only to have your old house burned down first before receiving a new place, no bad karma just the universe tearing things down before it build something new. I still don't believe the universe punish people for wanting materialist stuff, it just helps you focus on something more. Bad Karma is just people wishing bad stuff to happen to them, by affirming it on someone else.The observer intents for that person to do bad so they start imaging how bad it's going be for the person and they ironically bring bad karma on themselves. Here's an example www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by pillaradder]

An interesting thought and vid, you know in ancient Greece, on the islands before the volcano wiped out most of that civilization "Minoans" I think they call them, they used have this game were the bull would charge at you, like they do in bull fighting today. Only it was not rigged like today bull games, anyways it charged at you and you were supposed to grab it by the horns as it was close to you and use it's momentum and strength to launch yourself in the air and do flips, like in gymnastics today only it was more fun and took more skill.

Bad karma or people imagining their negative intent on this creature?

It's people imagining or "manifesting" there negative intent on these creatures called bulls, bull fighting is not even fighting....It's rigged the dude has a sword and most times the bull is weakened ahead of time by physical means or mental means... To even make the game fair they would have to implant some 2 foot long razor sharp blades/swords in the bulls horns, give it a mental break and some sleep before the contest...Then I would like to see these brave fighters chalenge the bull with there sword and red cape.
I beat you, none of these fighters would have the gall to even step in the pit....Who knows maybe given the nature of the universe they will one day in another time another world, have the honor of steeping into the ring in this contest. It would be like when the Christians fought the lions in the Roman Colosseum, a one sided affair and easy lunch for the lions.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thank you for your story. I'm awestruck and in love with your roses. I would have bought them.
Great job! Thanks for sharing.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by gazerstar]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan

Originally posted by die_another_day

Can you point out where anyone spoke about living in fantasy lands? Have you travelled far? Perhaps you could offer more insight and discussion rather than just thinly veiled sarcasm.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Balkan]

We all live in fantasy worlds that we think are real, so therefore it becomes real. Some on this very thread, the reason why they migrated from the old world countries to America and Europe is because they were tired of the manifested worlds of the old order's. So the dream became stale for some, and they questioned why bother dreaming as they do, if they don't dream the same, in happiness off course. Ideologies and orders are symptoms of the "collective dream" of the reality of humanity, a way to relate to each-other, by proxy of something that is concept-ed as real ie money, love, hate, even apples and the moon on a universal level. But yes I think die_another_day is saying this manifestation thing is more strong collectively then personally. Like it says on the "paper god" that was created by way of "manifested" reality... e pluribus unum "the many one..or..out of many, one", it was done before in times past but in america it is more concept-ed then real and personalized and unpersonalized on many more levels then other lands or in the other past lands and countries.... But pay no attention to the eye at the top of the pyramid, it will give you headaches trying to figure it out.

It's weird what is in a name for instance Balkan or die_another_day, both old worlds they imply and allude to... that are in transition. But die another day is pretty simple and cooler, dieing sucks so do it on another day.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

"With great power comes great responsibility." This is not just a movie quote, its sound words of wisdom. You ARE responsible for your actions, and your actions are affecting the way people think. I am not paranoid. I am knowledgeable of the reactions to thoughts in the world. I have tested this for twenty years and the results are consistant. Perhaps your level awareness is limited. How do you think the free will of others is interferred with, as you had warned Not to do? If that can be done, then wouldn't a thought of hate or anger for them also affect their lives?

As far as other people having the same or similar teachings, I am not confronting them-here, I am addressing you. Just because they jumped off the Brooklyn bridge, doesn't excuse your decision to. If you are a teacher, you Are responsible for your students safety and education.

A last comment, to be a teacher of esoteric ways, one must be willing to learn from other teachers. If you only rely on your own understanding of these things, hearing noone else, you are foolish and teaching your students to be fools.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
At last , an answer to where I was going wrong, it was me being too greedy.
2nd line.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by darkl0rd
Find a job and earn some money.
Dont buy foolish sh*t like IPhone, IPad and so on.
Keep your money.
Later, start a small business.
Hire some workers and let them work for you.
As they work, you will have more time to spend.
Your employees will LOVE you for paying them.
Your wife/girlfriend will love you for more earned money.
More Love (aka money) you bring home the more Love (sex on command) will you get from her.
Thus happiness.

If you want something, you need to focus on it and find the way to achieve it.
You must plan, try and fail to learn hence get experienced!

There is only one way: Knowing to exploit others by using money and lies!

All that love, light etc. does not work in reality. If you cant lie, you will be a loser for eternity. If you borrow (credit, loan) money, you will be a loser too.

Dreamers are the worker slaves! Liars and exploiters are the bosses. Now guess who has more money and time to enjoy the REAL life? Get realistic. If you dont choose to live in amazonas alone, there is no other way.

Sorry you feel that way. I just plainly refuse to compromise myself like that.

Reply: I choose not to live in a reality where exploitation of people and TAKE TAKE TAKE are the accepted norm.

My energy frequency does not operate on that low/ negative frequency level which you,Darkl0rd, insist is the only way to go.

In my daily life I get to help people every day and I feel 100% fulfilled at the end of each day because I'm living my life-mission and have a totally CLEAR CONSCIENCE doing it,

and I come home to a wonderful partner who genuinely loves me for who I am, NOT HOW MUCH I HAVE IN MY BANK ACCOUNT!! I can manifest whatever my heart or soul needs at any given time and consider myself RICH in Universal Abundance, Love and Spiritual energy.

Whenever I've needed help at any time in my life-it has been there for me and has been given to me with an energy of great love-in the exact same way that I live my life and operate and GIVE of my energy.

There is no need for me to feel "jealous" of someone who is puting out exploitation/ negative/ shallow energy as you choose to do Darkl0rd, for I know that every ACTION has an EQUAL and balancing REACTION. I know what you are creating for yourself. I am an old soul-been here many times before.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi sylvie,

I'm enjoying your manifestation thread. This is something I have already been doing but I would like to discuss this a bit more.

I have been able to manifest extremely easily lately. I don't actually need much materially, but I still exercise the ability to keep my mental focus and positive thought forms. This is truly something that can change your life. Not necessarily because you get to obtain material things, but because it allows the mind to see just how much our thoughts create our own little universes.

I wanted to know if you have noticed anything different lately in the past few years. It seems to me that the power of thought has been amplified quite a lot. There is less delay and also less energy required to manifest it seems to me. I have been able to create instant results with just a bit of focus. Like finding a parking spot at the very front of the beach on a very crowded weekend day when I was running late. I have also been able to create all green lights on the way to work driving on a road which just about every light is normally red. These are trivial things but with a greater perspective they are not so trivial. They are showing me how powerful thought is becoming now in this age. It is both wonderful AND scary at the same time. Scary because we all know people who do not mind their thought patterns at all, and I'm talking about most people.

I have been meditating a bit more recently so perhaps my level of focus has risen, but I'm wondering if you have noticed how our thoughts seems to be more powerful now or something else in the universe is happening?

Also, I'm wondering if the tarot you do will reveal a pattern to this, or perhaps tarot can only be used on a personal level?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

There is actually a school in Canada that is based on manifestation and mastering this.
They also offer free lessons on their website.
I recommend signing up for their free daily quotes, very authentic and inspiring.
The school is called School Of Mastery.

Here is the link to the website it is taught by some guy named Dhyan Vimal.

School Of MasterySchool Of Mastery

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Hard to say, really. When I lived in Sedona, the energy there is so unbelievable that anyone experienced in manifestation has to be careful what they think at any given moment... or it may pop up. Once, for example, our neighbor had little kittens. I love cats and wanted one, but my roommate didn't like cats, so I couldn't really have one. It took me one minute of fawning over the kitties and thinking, with some emotion, "I wish I had a kitten!" The next day, a lady I knew came to the place where I was doing tarot readings and basically pushed a kitten onto me. She said they'd found it in their yard all alone, but they were only renting the house as a vacation home and had to leave for Australia. She said if I didn't take it, no one would. All of a sudden I stood there with a kitten and not knowing what to do with it. I took it home, but my roommate raised a major stink, so after a few days I had to find another home for it.

That's only one of many examples of nearly instant manifestation, and I became very cautious about what I thought and what I wished for.

Since Sedona was such powerful manifestation ground, everything after that has felt like slow motion manifestation. But you may be right, that stuff works faster now... I definitely felt a change in general vibration in the last few years.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Interesting, I got some U2U's (a few almost apologetic) saying something like, "Sorry you feel that this has to do with humililty and prayer and all that, but I still want to become a millionaire."

IMO, that's exactly what's wrong with the world: it's all about money, getting rich, making more, having more. Western civilization seems to wiped the word "Enough" off its vocabulary. What happened to contentment and peace? What happened to being comfortable and trusting that your needs will always be met? And even if they're not at times, trusting that you will be fine?

I'm still dreaming of a future where people meet and sit together and share stories... where everyone works for the common good, i.e., the good of the community... where greed and cunning and dishonesty is shunned and everyone does the best they can... where people work together to create a sustainable lifestyle... where animals and nature are respected instead of exploited, abused and tortured... where being a good person is more important than "me, me, me"... and so forth.

I wish we could all get together and try to manifest something like that. There's power in numbers.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Just my further two cents worth - I believe a big part of manifestation is having gratitude and being humbly thankfull for what you already have in your life, as this Energy increases what you do already have in your life.

Every so often I write out a Gratitude List listing every person who has had association with me in my life so far, whether they have taught me important life lessons the hard way, or whether they have blessed me just by knowing them and sharing their heart with mine.

I usually start by writing: I am thankfull and grateful for:-

this person who gave me 16 years of their life and taught me many important things, and whom by being himself taught me to be a very strong person (it was an extremely abusive relationship-but no one else could have taught me all those things and helped me to become as strong and clear as I am today) even though for those 16 years I could not understand the reason for the abuse.

I am thankfull and grateful for:-

My gift of existence from the Creator and for my Higher self deciding to incarnate this one last time on this beautiful planet so I may balance out all lifetimes encompassing all my Soul fragments past, present and future and in all dimensions which I exist in.

The Sun rising every day and giving us warmth and light and Vitamin D

This planet which sustains us with her Energy and which fills the food which is grown on her with life sustaining Energy. I give thanks for this every time I eat a meal. I also thank the vegetables and animals which have given their life so I may be fed and sustained.

Every person who has spent time with me in this lifetime and all others on all levels of existence, whether it has been a long association or a short one.

The birds which sing in the morning, the grass which grows, deep heavy refreshing rain, the Ocean which recharges me with its negative ions to recharge my positive ions.

Every lesson I have ever learned. The lessons I am learning at this point in my life are learning what it is to experience UNCONDITIONAL LOVE with another person (any with myself).

And so it goes on. The glass is half-full...(not half empty)

[edit on 28-8-2010 by kiwitina948]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Just as an after-thought, RELEASING THE WANT is a BIG part of manifestation too.

After I had been made redundant from my job at the bank (economy downturn and centralisation of all services) I applied for every job that was advertised in the local paper, and every job on 6 different JobSeek sites. I wanted another job so much.

I couldn't understand why I couldn't get another job straight away as I had worked as a claims settlement officer in an insurance company for 13 years, an office manager and PA for 2 years, a receptionist, a bank teller, an administration officer and was applying for anything and everything.

After receiving 75 'rejection' letters I wondered what I was doing wrong, so I decided to RELEASE THE WANTING of getting another job.

So I swallowed my pride and humbly went to apply for the Unemployment Benefit as I still had outgoings that needed to be serviced. I decided and said to Universe, OK Universe, if I'm meant to be Unemployed at this point in my life- I accept that. I will enjoy being unemployed. I release WANTING a job so much.

The next day I got a call for a job interview, then the day after that I got another call for a job interview. Whilst I was at the second job interview I received another call for another job interview. I had applied for all these jobs 3 and 4 weeks previously. It ended up that I had gone from having 'NO HOPE' to having the choice of 3 jobs.

The 3 jobs were: making sandwiches at Subway (I had applied for every job in the paper), being a Team Leader at the local Council, or being a Caregiver looking after people every day. The manager at Subway offered me the chance to train to be a manager and said he would pay me a higher rate than had been advertised.

I took the Caregiver job which fulfills my Soul on all levels. The pay isn't that flash, but I feel damm good every day when I get home from work knowing that what I have done during my working day has made a difference to all my clients who thank me every day for my work.

I am living my mission-life purpose and am totally happy doing it.

So remember to RELEASE THE WANTING because otherwise all you will manifest is WANTING.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join