It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lessons from the "Manifestation Queen"... Ask Me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Balkan
Hi Sylvie, great thread! I'm a total believer (pun intended), always have been.

There's one problem I have with this though. How can you manifest a "soul mate" without infringing on anothers free will? Seems to me no matter how you are wording it (or visualising it) you are still using coercion?

Regards...

Please allow me? A true "soul mate" cannot be found on Earth. Your "soul mate is just that, your true other half. You are alive, and if you are a man, she is on the other side. When she is alive, you will be there. Perhaps one day we can all be with our soul mates for good, but for now, we are separated. The best you can do on this plane is to find someone that can stand you, and life with you. find that, and you have found gold.

I know, some people can't stand the term "soulmates," for the same reason you mention, I suppose. I really use the term loosely, basically as a synonym for "the love of your life."

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriptix
Hello ATS, I have been reading post for years and only felt compelled to join so I could post in this forum. I have never read a New Age books or studied this issue at all. All I have is my own life to go off of. To me it's soooo simple, and it's true. My whole life is a testament to this fact of existence.

Think about your life, What do you EXPECT to happen in your life?
That is exactly what you will get! Look at everyone you know, They live the life they expect, not what they say they want.

You have a complicated explanation for your expectations that justify and reinforce your expectations, but notice that they are still expectations.

The secret is to become able to expect something that has to logical reason to be. Faith is a great way to explain it. For religious people it provides a way to manifest reality without understanding how it works. It's genius really. But you don't have to be religious to take control of how everything plays out in your life.

Everything in your life was preceded by thought. Your parents thought about your existence and you are here. You think "My life sucks" and it does. Be mindful of your thoughts for they create reality. But you are not the only one doing this. Everyone is doing this at the same time so there is an interesting interaction between all the creators of reality.

Anyway, there it is, my first post on ATS

Hey, welcome! You're right that everyone's creating -- unfortunately most people are completely oblivious that they're doing it. If they knew what they were doing, life might be easier for all of us.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Time for another lesson, I guess.

Lesson #6: Tests

My personal experience is that if you want to manifest something really big, something life-changing, for example, it might very well happen that Spirit/the Universe will test you to find out if you're really serious about it. If you fail that test, it won't bother manifesting what you wanted.

I'll give you a longish example from my own life:

I lived in Germany and hated it. I had lived there my whole life, I was working as a copywriter in advertising, a real glamor job but after nearly 13 years not fulfilling anymore. My whole environment -- my job, my feeling of being stuck in a rut, my circle of friends, my coworkers -- everything depressed me. All I wanted was out, start a new life, leave everything behind.

One of my friends told me about Sedona, AZ. I looked it up on the Internet -- it was stunningly beautiful, with impossibly vast skies, majestic red rock formations that surrounded the small town... just incredible. I started dreaming of Sedona and finally booked a flight to Phoenix (just for a vacation) to check it out myself.

That I was overwhelmed would be a complete understatement; it just took my breath away. I loved the large New Age community there -- finally I was among kindred spirits!! -- the artist community, the feeling of total freedom, the magic of the Red Rocks (and they ARE magical; I could tell you stories...); I just loved everything about it.

When I came back to Germany, I fell into the deepest depression. I hated everything in Germany -- the country, the people, the language, the stuck-up mentality, the narrow-mindedness, my career. All I wanted was move to the US and live in Sedona.

For the natural-born Americans here, I have to mention that the US has one of the strictest immigration laws (wouldn't imagine that, with all the illegals, would you?), and there are only a few ways to immigrate for good:
-getting married
-getting a job here and your employer petitions for you (but then they have to prove that basically no American qualifies for the job they hired you for, so it can't just be any old job)
- investing half a million to one million dollars, opening up a business, and hiring Americans
- through American relatives who already live here and can petition for you
- through the so-called "Green Card Lottery," where they basically draw names out of a hat and let in a certain contingent from other developed countries

That's pretty much it... there's no other way I know of to be able to stay here. So it was a major, MAJOR challenge.

I started spending every vacation I had in Sedona, and my resolve to live in the US became firmer every time. It got to the point where my yearning got so great that I would start crying when I saw a car commercial on German TV that had a Red Rock-type backdrop to it.

In February 1998, right after my last vacation, I'd had it. I told all my friends, my mother, and my then-business partner that I would leave for the US next year. No one took me seriously; they were all like, "Yeah, right, how are you gonna do that?"

So I started manifesting. I did the visualization, did thought, word, feeling, action -- I visualized myself driving up the interstate from Phoenix and turn that one corner (forget which exit) where all of a sudden the breathtaking Red Rocks appear in front of you, seemingly out of nowhere. I pictured myself parking at a turnout, getting out of the car, feeling the warm wind, smelling the desert air whose scent is like nothing else in the world, spreading my arms wide, and yelling towards the rocks: "I'm HERE!!!" And I would feel a welcoming, loving vibe being reflected back to me from the Red Rocks.

I got so good at this visualization, i.e., it turned so real for me that I would cry tears of gratitude and wonder. I swore nothing would keep me from going to Sedona.

Then I met R.

I have to mention that before R., I had had a long, long series of disappointing, short-term relationships, infatuations, and affairs, with guys that either didn't really want me or couldn't really commit, or were too distant and aloof and wanted to play it cool; whatever... there was always something that wasn't right.

R. was totally different, and it was very clear that it was divinely arranged that we met. I was just home for one week from my vacation when my office phone rang. Some guy I didn't know said, "Sorry, but I'm a Reiki master; I saw on some Internet forum that you're one, too, and live in C. like me, so I just looked up your phone number."

He told me that he had done that 4 months ago and had planned to call me earlier, but that he had recently moved and the post-it with my name and number had disappeared in the chaos. Then, the day he called me, he had moved his desk at home, and the post-it fluttered out from behind it. (And no, I will not believe you if you tell me THAT was a coincidence!)

He said we was looking to establish a Reiki Share group, and whether I would be interested. I said, sure, and he asked if we should meet for lunch somewhere and talk about how to put together a group. The minute we saw each other, it was like a lightning strike. I fought against it, even told him I wouldn't be here for long because I was going to the US, but after meeting about 3 times, we just couldn't help ourselves... the mutual attraction was enormous. He was the most sensitive, sweet, loving guy I'd ever met; it was just great.

We started spending every free minute together, but even though I was head over heels in love, I kept telling him I'd go to the US. What really killed me was that even then, he still was supportive. He said, of course he'd be very sad if I left, but he didn't feel he had the right to keep me there if that was really my life's dream. If he had argued, my resolve would have strengthened... but with him being so accepting, I caught myself more and more often wondering if I should really give him up. We even started to look for old farmhouses to potentially move in together.

Then something happened that threw me a curve ball, though. He was still hurt from a marriage that hadn't ended too long ago, and without going into detail, one day he came to my door, devastated and white as a ghost, and said he had just learned something about his ex-wife that was so hurtful that he needed a break to be alone and think.

(continued)

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
is this based on the secret. I did read the book, it made sense but like most things it looked too good to be true, I find it hard to convince myself of having something that i don't.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
He said he couldn't deal with more relationship stuff right now, and if I could give him two weeks or so to deal with his emotional crap. I said, sure, and he promised me he'd call as soon as possible and keep me in the loop.

One week went by... nothing. Two weeks... no sign of him. After three weeks, I was going out of my mind.

I was worried about him; the last time I saw him, he'd looked like death, and I was afraid he'd kill himself. I started leaving messages on his answering machine, begging him to at least call me and let me know he was OK... nothing. I didn't know his friends' last names and addresses or phone numbers; I didn't know his parents, so I had no way of reaching him.

After four weeks, my worry shifted to anger. How dared he to let me hang like this, not even knowing if he was alive or dead? Finally, I had worked myself into such a rage that when he finally called, after SIX weeks, I told him to go to hell. (I apologized later, but he wouldn't hear any of it.)

From that moment on, I took a vow that nothing, but nothing would keep me from going to Sedona. And suddenly things started falling into place.

We had just gotten a client that published magazines and asked us to create a soap opera magazine for teenagers for them. We were also responsible for the monthly content and had to go to TV studios and talk to the German soap stars. For that purpose, we received press IDs. We also wrote about American soaps, back then Beverly Hills 90210 and Melrose Place, Dawson's Creek, etc., and had an American correspondent who did the interviews with those soap stars for us.

I had the idea that I could go legitimately to the US as the "US correspondent" for our magazine. Thanks to my press ID, I was able to apply for a journalist visa... and received one that was valid for SIX YEARS! So I started dissolving my entire life in Germany. I canceled all my insurances, sold all my furniture, most of my books and clothes and other belongings, my car, etc. I orderly wrapped up my business partnership and in March 1999 I took a plane to Phoenix. That was the last time I set foot on German soil. The end.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by sylvie]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by curtshamblin
is this based on the secret. I did read the book, it made sense but like most things it looked too good to be true, I find it hard to convince myself of having something that i don't.

No. I did read a few books about manifestation in my life, but "The Secret" isn't one of them. And everything I write about here has been my own personal experience. That's all I can say. Read the thread and start practicing.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I too have been feeling a strong urge to connect w/ others who want to evolve their consciousnes in a spiritually positive way and who desire to come together to form a self-sustaining "community" if you will. The problem for me is that I don't know how to go about manifesting it or how to find these kindred spirits. But I definitely relate to what you're saying b/c I feel it too. I believe in a higher power and i believe that this higher power wants this for us too and is trying to help us find each other. I would love to connect w/ these people and invest in some rural property that is suitable to fill our needs. Perhaps we were meant to "find" each other in this thread, and we can help each other manifest our similar dreams? I do not beleieve in coincidence, and usually see a deeper meaning in the most mundane things. I wish you all good things, and I feel certain you will manifest the things you desire in your life and that the universe will attract you to others who feel the same way.

Like you I have somewhat of a natural disain for money, b/c I've seen all the misery and evil it has caused. However, like it or not, it is the energy we use on this plane as a means to obtain things we need and want in our lives. Money can also achieve much good if used w/ that intent. I affirm every day to relinquish all of the power I have ever given to lack and limitation thru my thoughts, words, actions, or feelings. I relinquish all the power I have ever given to poverty consciousness

I know I'm on the right track, but what I need to work on is the power of gratitude that propels the force BEHIND the words. Strong feelings of gratitiude for the blessings in your life and a knowing that what you want to see manifest in your life has in fact already manifested somewhere in the universe and will inevitably manifest in this reality eventually is the key. My greatest challenge in manifesting lies in that. i haven't been devoting the energy i should to this, but have resolved to make a renewed commitment b/c nothing in life could be more important.

Op, thank you for starting this thread. This subject is very near and dear to my heart. I feel the i am a student who is ready for a teacher, so that I can in turn teach others. I definitely will begin the writing exercise you suggested, it sounds like a great way to "unlearn" the negativity that is programed into us from childhood. Do you have any other advice that could help me further my progression? I value any words of wisdom you can offer to me. Peace and blessings to you.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Oh, that's quite alright, Sylvie. I only attempt to educate here, nothing more, or less. I also learn here, for there some very intelligent people here. I am with the love of my life right now, she is my personal Goddess and Queen of our home, and she is honored here.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I have had a strong urge for a long time to go to Sedona, as well as Macchu Picchu. I've heard the energy in these places are amazing and life transforming. I dream of mingling my individual energy w/ the energy of these two places. I almost feel like it's necessary for the evolution of my consciousness, in a way. I WILL go, I just don't know when or how. Maybe I should start visualizing being there, FEELING it, when I meditate. What do you think? Will that bring me closer to manifesting it?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It's amusing so many people think manifestation/attraction started with The Secret.

You've answered a question of my own there, about the Universe (or whatever is behind this) testing you. Wow, have I been tested, and failed miserably everytime.
I spent a long time wondering why my certain manifestation was coming true, but ended up so twisted every single time.
It occured to me after my third abortion that possibly it was a test of some sort, but I couldn't make sense of it until now. Thanks again, Sylvie.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

(Interestingly, one of the 2 he DIDN'T match was "He has a bank account with at least $100,000 in it." Goes to show you that Spirit doesn't put too much value on money.

What was the other point he didn't match?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Find a job and earn some money.
Dont buy foolish sh*t like IPhone, IPad and so on.
Keep your money.
Later, start a small business.
Hire some workers and let them work for you.
As they work, you will have more time to spend.
Your employees will LOVE you for paying them.
Your wife/girlfriend will love you for more earned money.
More Love (aka money) you bring home the more Love (sex on command) will you get from her.
Thus happiness.

If you want something, you need to focus on it and find the way to achieve it.
You must plan, try and fail to learn hence get experienced!

There is only one way: Knowing to exploit others by using money and lies!

All that love, light etc. does not work in reality. If you cant lie, you will be a loser for eternity. If you borrow (credit, loan) money, you will be a loser too.

Dreamers are the worker slaves! Liars and exploiters are the bosses. Now guess who has more money and time to enjoy the REAL life? Get realistic. If you dont choose to live in amazonas alone, there is no other way.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Great thread. So my question is? How do I manifest the perfect job? I can't even imagine it in my head. It's full of travel, a private office, enough money to pay all the bills and buy stuff when I need it, It's rewarding and I'm helping people. That's not really enough though is it? Don't I need to be more specific? Is writing all that out on a daily affirmation enough?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

I like your manifestations dude much more simpler then the others, less words and thoughts used to reach the same goals. One reality is another's realistic reality. A rose by any other name is still a rose, unless off course you don't see it as a rose, seeing roses is a prejudice. A manifested reality.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The more I read, the more I feel I'm in the correct path. Thanks again, Sylvie

From my own record:
Now I'm trying to reach the first goal, that's gonna start a series of events that will make me reach my final goal. This week was the first "test" of this... well... test, it seemed like one IMHO. I just scored a 80%...
Next week would be the same yet another test, and I hope I can reach the 100%... It's all about being able to wake up at time to don't come late to class. I need to end the semester with less than half of the allowed unattendance rate. Seems like an easy task, but not for me (last semester I failed every course because of unnatendance...). This is the first step to reach my final goals. Final goals that are SO unreacheable in the pragmatic sense of life, however, not for me. They do seem crazy, and surely they are! I told my antropology class I wanted to be a haute couture designer and work for Dior and they LOL'd like mad! That's a half truth, because I don't want to work for Dior anyway, but I do want to be a haute couture designer, and since here we don't have a haute couture industry, I'll be getting off from here ASAP!.

I feel with all my bodies (yes, plural) that those "dreams of the future" I'm constantly having are going to be true, and more than that, they are already true in some place in the future. I have felt them with every cell of my bodies, visualized myself in all of the situations, even being able to taste the air of the city I want to move on... oh Lord, it's awesome. Even if those are just daydreams that aren't getting real (something that i deny to believe) are worthy of the time I've spent visualizating them.

P.s: "Don't feed your dreams/goals to the trolls"

- That was an extract from my journal...
The "STOP!" tip is going to be very useful for me, thanks again OP!

L+L
- Cags

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Caggy]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd
Keep your money.
More Love (aka money) you bring home the more Love (sex on command) will you get from her.
Thus happiness.

All that love, light etc. does not work in reality. If you cant lie, you will be a loser for eternity. If you borrow (credit, loan) money, you will be a loser too.

Dreamers are the worker slaves! Liars and exploiters are the bosses. Now guess who has more money and time to enjoy the REAL life? Get realistic. If you dont choose to live in amazonas alone, there is no other way.

Reply: Man alive, what a negative attitude. All that love, light etc ACTUALLY DOES WORK when YOUR INTENTIONS are genuine. If you think you can go thru life exploiting people and nothing is going to come back from giving out that type of negative energy - I'd hate to be in your shoes is all I can say. I've found, people who are all MONEY-MONEY-MONEY don't ever feel truly fulfilled in their lives. They are full of fear, FEAR they will lose their money, FEAR they will lose everything in their lives, FEAR FEAR FEAR. My sympathies to you, must be a sad life with that attitude.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Your belief is the same as mine - it cannot be contained in a traditional religious context - Your belief is that God is completely Interactive - Some say it's the Law of attraction, and the "universe" grants you what you want (funny) I don't even know what my bills are, I don't care about money, but I always have it. I don't care about my job title, and am the most junior and underpaid in my department, yet, I am the most respected, my advice is sought and I am often asked to represent the department. Higher paid staff members come to me for loans. I can't tell the future, tell where tomorrow will take me, but I believe God can't either, this is why the gift of Freewill is so Divine - However His Divine Inspiration is what tells us what pet is most suited, what feels "right", that "gut feeling" is From Him.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948

Originally posted by darkl0rd
Keep your money.
Thus happiness.

Reply: Man alive, what a negative attitude. All that love, light etc ACTUALLY DOES WORK when YOUR INTENTIONS are genuine. If you think you can go thru life exploiting people and nothing is going to come back from giving out that type of negative energy - I'd hate to be in your shoes is all I can say. I've found, people who are all MONEY-MONEY-MONEY don't ever feel truly fulfilled in their lives. They are full of fear, FEAR they will lose their money, FEAR they will lose everything in their lives, FEAR FEAR FEAR. My sympathies to you, must be a sad life with that attitude.

You use money to have more time for yourself to enjoy life. People want money all the time. A man with money who knows how to use it knows that money in life is not the end of all. Money is the attractive energy for the masses. Like moths come to light, people come to money all the time. Like in the nature a hunter fish lights his bulb to attract his prey. He cheats its prey in order to get his food!
Nature give all creatures the ability to lie and exploit each other. This is natures LAW!
So you let the moths come to your light and while they hang around you exploit them, let them work for you. They want your money and you want time to live with real things.
You dont LOVE money, you just use it! A borrower is always in fear not a hard worker who has no debt! You use the lovers of the money, that simple is that. Can you say that people dont LOVE money??? Money is the attractive force, the bait!
What you have written is a simplistic mind of jealousy.

I give you an example. While I am writing you this here, my workers do the job for me and I can stay at home and enjoy the day by going to beach, have a mojito, drive to a place where I want to be. Evenings I go to my workplace to check out for an hour.

Now you tell me where the negativity is. I give people what they want, which is money and they give me what I want, TIME! They become their need which is money. What is the problem with being the GIVER?

My example above was about how the givers rule the world. I think you too think that Banks are evil, cause they make money out of money. I have written the awful truth, cause I was honest. That LOVE thing you mean is always conditional, alwaysssss.
If you are not able to see the world along its reality, you are then destined to be the food of a fat man on the table.

Whoever uses a credit card, borrows money or begs for money will be always exploited by the giver. Thats why the masses obey god, cause he gave them life, environment, food etc. God was the giver, therefore the taker obeys the rules of the GIVER, alwaysss.
The masses live in their candyland while I live in reality. You belive in love and light thing and buy the books of the writers, by this way he/she also exploits you. You wanna be the giver? Write your own BOOK!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ah, it didn't take the kids long to start trolling, did it?

It's sad that the younger generation here in the U.S.A. have been programmed like sheep to think the ticket to happiness is having lots of money and having sex with pretty girls.

Doesn't surprise me at all that people from other countries hate on America so much. We went from being a proud country of moralistic, principle-minded people to a land of the shallow and superficial, and our youth just continues to swirl around the toilet.

We've earned our bad reputation in the world, no doubt about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join