It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lessons from the "Manifestation Queen"... Ask Me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Due to popular demand -- actually, my own suggestion and one other poster's request
-- I'm starting a thread on how to correctly manifest.

Over the last decades, I've gained a lot of experience in manifestation (and a lot of was trial and error) and have become astute enough that some of my New Age friends have called me "the Manifestation Queen."

I noticed that in my free Tarot readings (click here to see the thread), I often give advice that has to do with changing your life by creating your own reality. Many people don't seem to really know how to do that, though.

So I'm going to try to provide some ongoing lessons here for everyone interested, and you're welcome to ask me questions pertaining to your own situation.

Of course I won't be on this thread 24/7 to participate and answer question, but I'll do my best.

Let's get started, but first a few preliminaries:

1. Atheists may hate this thread because I happen to believe in God/Spirit/Creator. Well, actually, "believe" is not the right word, since I have had close encounters of every kind, so if people ask me if I believe in a higher power, I usually say, "No, I'm not a believer, I'm a knower."
May sound arrogant to you, but that's just how I feel. In any case, this "knowing" definitely plays into my manifestation lessons.

2. All the stuff I tell you is not something I read in books, but things that I have experienced myself... thus arguing with me about its validity is kind of moot. I'll only be able to respond with "But I experienced it myself," so there's really no basis for an intellectual argument here... in other words, please don't start one. It's your prerogative not to like this thread, but then just don't post in it.

And with that said, here's

Lesson #1: Getting what you want

First you should ask yourself: What do I WANT, what do I really NEED, and what is my heart's desire?

Those can be differing vastly from each other. From my own experience, it is often much easier to manifest the latter two than the former. Spirit/the Universe does not give you every single thing you want, and I'll explain that later.

Let's say you want to win the lottery (which seems to be what a lot of people try to manifest, for some reason). Do you NEED 25 million dollars? I doubt it.

If you need money for something -- let's say because your car has broken down, or you have trouble to pay your bills, or you're struggling with your mortgage -- then you should be asking for the THING you want rather than for the money to buy it.

If you need a new car, then ask for a new car -- on the cheap or even for free, if you can't afford to buy one. If you CAN easily afford to buy one, though, Spirit/the Universe will not look kindly upon your request. It'll basically dismiss you as a cheapskate and go its merry way.

Likewise, the Universe will not support greed. If you ask for a bigger house because you know your kids and Granny are going to move in soon, that's one things. To ask for a bigger house because you want to keep up with the Joneses or simply want to brag about it, forget it. At times you might even get what you asked for, but boy, you're not going to have a good time with it.

So to increase your chances of manifesting successfully, you need to ask for the right things to be manifested.

Examples:
- a job/new job, becoming self-employed, finding the perfect job, etc.
- a house if you need one, or need a bigger one, or in another location
- a car if you need one
- love and happiness
- being able to pay your bills easily
- finding the perfect pet
- finding the perfect spouse
- fulfilling your life's dream
- travel
- inspiration to write a book/poem/paint/invent something, etc.
- peace of mind and contentment

Maybe I forgot something, but it seems to me those things are pretty much all one could ask for, right? I mean, if you had all the above, would you really need a luxury yacht or 25 million bucks?

I'm pretty convinced that many of the material "wants" people have come from being emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually unfulfilled... nothing more than a feeble attempt to fill that vast emptiness inside of yourself. Think about it for a second -- does that sound like you?

If it does, know that you can turn your life around for the vastly better in a heartbeat -- just start wishing for the RIGHT things, the things you REALLY want, instead of a pile of new clothes and Gucci bags.

- to love and be loved
- to be liked and respected
- materially, to have enough so you don't have to worry all the time
- to have a job that fulfills you, or to work for yourself in a line of work that fulfills you
- to be able to feel good about yourself

Isn't that really what everyone wants? And that's the kind of stuff the Universe loves to deliver. Of course, you can't just go and say, "I want to be liked and respected" and it will manifest. It's not that simple.

First of all, you can never say "I want" when manifesting -- that will only increase the wanting, not the getting.

But more about that later.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by sylvie]

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

You truly believe that you can petition " Spirit/the Universe " for things like " finding the perfect pet "

....... whilst countless rape victims/staving children etc. etc. etc...... pleads for help & intervention go unanswered.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by alien]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Dude, I've had my own traumatic experiences (as most of us have), but that's a whole different thread for a different day.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't want to seem overly argumentative, but the reality is that you have a thought, you act on that thought, and results occur. There's nothing magic about it, and any one on the whole planet can do it. It's mundane and common. It doesn't require a mystical sounding name. You simply think about doing something and then you go do it. Perhaps you succeed, perhaps you fail. End of story.

Material example: I can "build" a bicycle faster than than you can "manifest" one.
Necessity example: I can "dig a well" faster than you can "manifest water."
Abstract example: I can "cook a meal for a homeless person" faster than you can "manifest charity."

And if what you're really talking about is a pairing of thought and action, why not simply call it that, and recognize it for the utterly normal and common thing that it is? And in that case, why do we need a thread about it? (Just curious on the last thing, maybe there's some reasonable explanation that didn't occur to me and I just don't get it.)

[edit on 19-8-2010 by bikeshedding]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bikeshedding

I like your pragmatism, but that's not quite what I'm talking about here.

Material example: That may be true for you, but let me assure you, I could manifest a HUNDRED bikes faster than I could build one (two left hands).

Necessity example: But how do you know where to dig to find water? BTW, manifestation does NOT necessarily mean you're just thinking something and not take any action (will explain in a later lesson) -- it has to be thought, word, feeling and action combined.

Abstract example: I wouldn't try to manifest "charity," you have to be much more specific.

Of course manifestation does not mean you'll never mvoe a finger again... what I'm talking about here are things that are -- or seem -- more out of reach and that you can't get by your normal, everday means.

Let's say your car breaks down, the garage tells you you need a new engine (which would cost much more than the car is worth), you are a complete idiot when it comes to handyman work, you don't have money to buy a new car, bad credit, and no rich relatives; you live in a rural area where there's no public transportation, and distances are so vast that riding a bike is impractical; besides, you have a wife and 3 kids to lug around... so what do you do? That's where manifestation comes in.

It also doesn't mean that miraculously a car will appear in your driveway. But if you do it right, Spirit/the Universe will take care of the issue in some way that can very well FEEL miraculous... e.g., all of a sudden you'll hear from your neighbor that a friend of a friend of his really needs to get rid of his older but perfectly running car and is willing to give it away for free... that's the stuff I'm talking about.

Or take, for example, finding your soulmate. Sure you can increase your odds by going out a lot, hanging out in bars or any kind of place where you'll hope to meet someone. That does not, however, ensure you'll find the love of your life. What do you do? Manifestation.

That said, I have to add that your type of "can do" attitude is part of manifestation itself, even if you don't know it.

I'm pretty sure that, when you think about it, you'll notice that good things happen to you... sometimes even if you HAVEN'T done anything to make them happen. That's because you feel empowered due to your hands-on, "I can do anything" attitude. It's admirable, and part of manifestation practice is to get to that kind of attitude, but not too many people have that. So, congrats.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi Sylvie!

haha, this is gonna sound weird, but after some months of self work I've discovered the same exact thing you're presenting here. I'm now manipulating my own reality, to get what I really want/need. And it's working, for sure.
I'm not going to post my "needs" here, anyway, you speak with the truth. Or at least with the same truth I'm living with.

Reading your post is like reading my own journal, really.

L+L

- Cags

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Caggy]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Lesson #2: Check your old beliefs at the door

I was going to get into the practical aspects of manifestation here in #2, but then realized that before you can actually start, you really need to know the "rules."

1. No-nos:

As I said in Lesson #1, don't be greedy; don't be a selfish bastard.

And most important: NEVER, ever try to manifest in order to harm someone or bend their will to yours.

A good example for this could be if you're infatuated with someone, but he/she doesn't seem to love you back. So you think a little manifestation to change their mind couldn't hurt.

Let me tell you, oh yes, it could. Violating someone else's free will is going to backfire on you big time. You don't want that kind of ramification, trust me.

So to make a long story short: The more innocent and pure your intention, the better the outcome will be for you.

2. Forget what Dad told you about money

Many people seem to have problems to manifest money. If that's you, then you will have to examine your deepest and most ingrained beliefs about money. Have you heard any of these in your childhood?

- Money doesn't grow on trees.
- There is no such thing as a free lunch.
- Making money is very hard work.
- We can't afford this.
- etc.

Do this little exercise: Take a notepad and a pen and some quiet time. Write down the sentence "I pay all my bills with ease and always have money left over." Then write it again... and again... and again. Keep doing it.

Watch your thoughts while you're writing. If you have money problems, every time you write that positive affirmation, you should notice that nagging critical voice in your mind, trying to throw you off. Typical things that voice will say are:
"This is bull#."
"Come on, you're wasting your time here."
"Money doesn't grow on trees." (A-ha! Notice something?)
"You're a loser, you'll never have/make enough money."
"This sounds too good to be true."
"There is no such thing as a free lunch."
and so on.

So what you do is you write down what this critical voice says, alternating with the positive affirmations. It could look like this:

I pay my bills with ease and always have money left over.
Oh bull#, who are you kidding?
You idiot, you really believe that, don't you?
You'll never amount to anything.
Look at yourself, you're broke! How are you gonna get money?
and so on.

How often do you have to write the affirmation? Until the critical voice runs out of arguments and shuts up... if that takes 100 times, then so be it, if it takes less, great. In my experience, on average you have to write it 20-30 times to silence the critical voice.

This, of course, does not only go for manifesting money -- you could have the same negative beliefs about a healthy relationship, good physical health, or anything else. Often those criticisms come from our parents and early peers and have been so absorbed in your subconscious that today you're most likely not even aware that you have those detrimental beliefs.

3. This is magic, and magic doesn't exist, so it won't work.

This is most likely the atheist and extreme-skeptic stance. Thing is, it's not true. Manifestation is not magic; it's your God-given right as co-creator.

I know that sounds very New Agey, but doesn't the Bible say God created man in His own image? Do you honestly think that means God LOOKS like us? No, it means that aside from free will, we have the power to shape our reality -- with God's (Spirit's/Universe's) help.

For all you skeptics: If you learn about up-to-date quantum mechanics, it becomes pretty obvious that there is really no such thing as an objective, "material" reality. Subatomic particles can express themselves as waves or particles, and which one they do express themselves as often depends on the expectations of the observer.

Also, there's a great video that was recently posted here on ATS: Perception --- the Reality Beyond Matter. You might find some of the propositions a little far out, but it's very interesting and mind-boggling, if you allow yourself to at least consider that there might be some truth to it.

So, if matter isn't really as solid as it seems and maybe everything we see outside of ourselves is really just pictures in our brain, created by electric impulses reaching our brain... then maybe, just maybe we have to rethink our worldview just a little bit.

(to be continued)

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I recently listened to a fabulous Coast 2 Coast show, with a sociology prof. as a guest who taught at some university and, in his spare time, was a member at the Society of Scientific Exploration. Usually the members in there have to wait until they get tenure because their mainstream, closed-minded peers will shun them or they might even lose their job if they investigate anything that goes against the mainstream-science grain.

Anyway, this guy (forget his name) started to study "anomalous healing," i.e., psychic healing. He didn't really believe in it, but he himself was healed from severe back pain by a psychic healer. So he started to follow that healer around for years and observed him working on clients. (Interestingly, the healer seemed to be able to heal malignant tumors, but not warts and such little things.)

The prof. tried to coax the healer into coming into the lab with him and doing controlled scientific experiments. He persuaded him to do a certain experiment involving mice: They were going to use cancer-infected lab mice that had a pre-determined 100% mortality rate, and the healer was supposed to hold his hands around the cage for one hour per day, and they'd study the mice and see if there'd be any healing.

The healer agreed, and the prof. set up the experiment -- with a lot effort and networking and pleading for support, because obviously he wasn't funded by anyone. So after all this hassle, at the last minute the healer butted out and wanted nothing to do with it.

But they had already set up the whole experiment, so his colleagues told the prof: "Why don't you do it? YOU hold your hands around the cage." He said he wasn't a healer etc., but since he pretty much had no other choice, he did -- one hour each day. The mice did develop cancer and the whole thing didn't look good. The tumors got bigger and bigger until the prof. was ready to call off the experiment. But his colleagues pleaded with him to do "just one more day," and then another, and another.

Finally the mice's tumors IMPLODED and they were completely cured. Moreover, the experimenters tried to re-infect the mice and the cancer wouldn't take! They were immune for life, and lived our their normal lifespans.

Now, of course in a scientific setting, ONE experiment doesn't count -- it has to be repeatable, under the same controlled conditions, over and over. So the prof started hiring first-year science students to hold their hands around the cages, with the intention to heal the mice. The only condition for a student to be picked for the experiment was that "they had to laugh in my face," he said. He did not want any "believers" to be part of it. Some of the students, he said, even thought he was bull#ting them and secretly doing a sociological experiment on gullibility or some such.

Anyway, the results were the same -- all the mice were cured and lived out their normal lifespans, immune to cancer.

The prof -- who is a true skeptic in the best sense of the word, i.e., not a debunker like most "skeptics" but someone with a truly open mind in either way -- said that he had to conclude that everyone can do psychic healing. Also, they started doing long-distance healings, where the "healers" were far away (up to 2,000 miles) and had only a photo of the mice to focus on. Same result.

This is absolutely stunning... and IMO, another piece of evidence that we have a lot more power than we believe.

So... start believing it! Start believing that you CAN have a wonderful, nurturing love relationship, that you CAN have enough money to be comfortable and content; that you CAN heal from whatever disease you may have; that you CAN have a life full of laughter and happiness and awesome adventures.

That's when you will start manifesting successfully. BUT... there's STILL more to it. I get to that a little later.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
Hi Sylvie!

haha, this is gonna sound weird, but after some months of self work I've discovered the same exact thing you're presenting here. I'm now manipulating my own reality, to get what I really want/need. And it's working, for sure.
I'm not going to post my "needs" here, anyway, you speak with the truth. Or at least with the same truth I'm living with.

Reading your post is like reading my own journal, really.

L+L

- Cags

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Caggy]

Good for you, Caggy! I think if we all learned how to manifest properly, we could wipe out greed and envy and all those nasty emotions in a heartbeat... because if you can manifest what you need (I always like to emphasize, with Spirit's/God's help), there's no reason to be envious or resentful. Even wars... most wars, it seems, are fought due to scarcity of resources... the US hanging out in the Middle East, etc.... if every one of us realized there really is no scarcity, the world would be a much better place. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hi Sylvie, ive recently started asking myself what do i need, i am healthy, so are my kids, i dont have very much money, but am considerably richer than 4/5ths of the planet. I recently came to the conclusion that the only thing i would really like at the moment is to spend less precious time on worrying about finances when i could be doing something more interesting with my thoughts. So i decided, 'lets puts my trust in something' ( i do believe in a higher power). So i purposely decided to not dwell or worry about my financial situation because i realised that that would not be of any help. Anyway in the last six months, ON EVERY OCCASION something has turned up to get me out of my prediciment sometimes just by the skin of my teeth, and its always just enough to get me out of bother (we not talking thousands or millions on the lottery). I guess ive just put my trust in the hands of something bigger, and i tell you, someone or something seems to be looking after me. (famous last words!!! ive said that with my fingers crossed!!!)

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Sylvie,

This is an amazing thread...so much insight and a confirmation of the fact that I think...wait...know, I'm on the right path.

Thank you.

Much love...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Hi Sylvie, ive recently started asking myself what do i need, i am healthy, so are my kids, i dont have very much money, but am considerably richer than 4/5ths of the planet. I recently came to the conclusion that the only thing i would really like at the moment is to spend less precious time on worrying about finances when i could be doing something more interesting with my thoughts. So i decided, 'lets puts my trust in something' ( i do believe in a higher power). So i purposely decided to not dwell or worry about my financial situation because i realised that that would not be of any help. Anyway in the last six months, ON EVERY OCCASION something has turned up to get me out of my prediciment sometimes just by the skin of my teeth, and its always just enough to get me out of bother (we not talking thousands or millions on the lottery). I guess ive just put my trust in the hands of something bigger, and i tell you, someone or something seems to be looking after me. (famous last words!!! ive said that with my fingers crossed!!!)

Yep, that's how it works! I remember last year we wanted to put an "invisible fence" around our entire property so the dogs could just run. It would be $1,700 (that we didn't have left over), so I asked to get the money for the fence. Over the next two weeks, checks started trickling in... a long forgotten IRS refund, an unexpected insurance refund, etc. -- the total sum of the checks (I think it was four altogether) ended up being $1,685.90. I love how the Universe works!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I know this works and I have made it happen many times,.
It is very simple once you get the hang of it,..
Positive attitude is key

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

In answer to the angry video girl.

True belief is key, any doubt at all will destroy your ability to directly manifest your own reality. Its not about petioning some bearded guy sitting on a throne on some clouds. Everyone of us has the ability to change our own worlds, it takes an incredible amount of will though and most people will simply never go all the way, doubt will always linger in the back of their mind and so they lose the ability they could have had.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have always been a manifestor myself. I believe I do it constantly as I am a gardener and an artist. However, I am not a money person at all, and even a future with money is not something I can visualize at all.

Yet, without money bills cannot get paid and so forth, but even with that I do not deal with money. If I grocery shop I do not look at the register receipt. I do not concern myself with any particular bill I am just the one that makes sure it gets paid. My partner takes care of these things and ironically he always seems to have just the right amount of money for things. Yet I do wish him for more because he seems to have a deep desire for it and we both have a dream that we share of helping others.

What I am getting at is that to me it seems I am counter to his need for more money. I only need the amount specific to make it go away. If I have X amount in my pocket, then X amount is what needs to be spent. I guess that saying, "this money is burning a hole in my pocket", rings true with me. My partner, however, can put it away and let it build to the things he desires (he likes toys).

Anyways, yeah, I could definitely see how several million dollars would secure that (I do not keep a number in my head) which would enable us to move where we desire, build a working farm, and supplying the needs of many around us including a home (I want to be surrounded by those that want this lifestyle too). My partner has several properties that he dreams about, specific properties, and he tells me which one we can afford based on the 'winning amount' of that day's lottery drawing. If someone wins (which I notice they do more than they don't) the lowest amount means one particular property, if it builds up then the options open.

I am a firm believer that if one does not play the Lotto then one cannot win the Lotto, and we have been playing our same numbers for years. Nothing yet! LOL The most we might have won is the amount it cost for the tickets, but never the amount of which we have spent (which does not bother me because that has a working benefit for others too).

I already told him if he wins he should just hand me a piece of plastic and never ask me how much I spend, because the amount in that piece of plastic is the exact amount I will spend; money to me should be utilized immediately or else it has no purpose I suppose. (my paradigm on money seems to be deeper set than most realize).

Notice how I said above, "if he wins". I guess that is counter to the request, but I really know that if "we" won, I would not handle the money anyways, and I consider all money his not mine because of my deep seated paradigms about money. Besides, money flows right through me! LOL

What I do hope is that I am not being counter to his desires even though we are dealing with our needs as a whole and a combined dream of the future.

I have a saying when it comes to Manifesting in that the Universe truly does want you to have everything and to be completely happy, but the problem lies in that we fail to add the specifics needed for the Universe to answer us. I tell people to be as specific to the request as possible. Saying things like, "I need money", doesn't really work if you already have money. Saying things like, "I need a man", might just get you any old man, and then later you will say, "but, not that man!" LOL So I try to specific as much as possible. So with me I say I want to win, but my focus is on the end results of the winning versus the actual numbers dropping down the shoot. I do know those numbers by heart though and I often say them out loud from time to time to sort of activate them (I guess I do that prior to a game; we have two drawings per week)

As for winning the Lotto, I just think that we are also contending with the fact that 1/2 million people are wishing for that very same piece of pie from that very same lottery. However, if they all would play my numbers and we each got a little bit I would be really thrilled, just as I always am when groups of people win on one game.

Anyways, all thoughts aside I am a firm believer in Manifesting, and I do get great results, it just never quite works for the big things in my life. Jobs, nope, but I hate jobs...no wonder! Money, I guess I hate money too! (maybe I need to dig in there and exorcise those negative parameters about money). Material needs, wow does it ever work. I get results on objects. I need a new hose for the garden and suddenly one is there for me through someone. I need a new shovel and then one is offered to me without asking. Things like that.

Good Post! I look forward to more insights into Manifesting because for me, I know the "days of money" are slowly coming to an end. I would prefer to have a property secured for the future, but I know I could never work to make that happen myself. As for my partner, he is a paycheck to paycheck kind-of-guy anyways.

Perhaps my truth lies in just focusing on the land and buildings, but without Money those things might be unobtainable. Recently I have tried to open the door to finding someone with the property that is looking for me (this would solve the entire dilemma). However, I do not think other people share like I do and I don't think joining a commune is healthy at this point since I cannot judge others' intentions or beliefs.

Thanks Sylvie! I would love more clarifying as this post goes on, no need to address my post specifically as I will read on this thread often now.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I hear what you are saying and know where you are coming from.

My only problem is that I do not like to use the word manifestation as it reminds me of the occult.

You have clearly stated you believe in a higher power and I am in no way accusing you of practicing the occult way.

You have stated you have been doing this thing you do for decades and it works. I believe you.

I have been doing the same thing for over six decades and I describe it differently.

It is hard to have your dreams come true if you don't put you mind energy to work. The need should stay in what I call the front part of your mind. Visit the wish everyday and never stop completely thinking of
it.

If I need something I research the thing I need. I talk about it and plan for it to happen even though I may not have the funds available to get it.

I think about how I will handle the needed thing when I get it.

I need it. I think it. I want it. I will get it. That's what I do and it works.

May not get it when I want it but will when the time is right.

Our minds are very powerful. We need to learn to focus this power.

S&F for your thread.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by dizziedame]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
To me, 'manifestation' is just a word. Replace it with any other word that has the same connotation, and the meaning is the same. IMO, manifestation could be correlative with the Biblical adage that 'faith without works is dead'. Basically, pray or meditate about the desire, which puts the thought out into the Universe (or toward God), and then follow it up with some personal action. This is my interpretation of the OP's concept of manifestation. Please correct me if I'm wrong, OP. Great thread, BTW.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by gazerstar]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Greensage, I think you and your partner are limiting yourselves. Didn't you just tell me that you can manifest objects with no problem? What else is a farm but a very large object?

I would recommend you focus on the farm instead of the lottery win. I would also recommend that you DON'T focus on a specific farm -- because if you do, you are trying to be in control instead of letting Spirit/the Universe be in control. As you yourself said, you just have to be very specific describing what you want, but don't tell the Universe which place exactly you want.

You know the adage "Be careful what you wish for"... you might get fixated on that specific farm, then you get it, only to find out that something's wrong with it you couldn't foresee -- maybe the foundation of the house is cracked, or the fields are polluted with heavy metals, or the government decides it needs to build a new highway right where your house is.

That's one great mistake of "manifesters": they don't trust Spirit/the Universe... but trust is the ultimate force that makes it happen. If you fly to Hawaii, you don't go into the cockpit and tell the pilot how to fly the plane, do you? You buy your ticket, you sit down, you trust that he knows what he's doing. I think God/Spirit deserves at least as much trust.

Do that, and you'll be amazed WHAT you can manifest. Also, check out your beliefs about money. I suspect that you have the same beliefs I used to have: "I can't be spiritual and have/make money at the same time"... "Money corrupts"... and so forth.

I had that belief for years and had a very hard time manifesting money. I first had to get rid of it before the money would flow.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I hear what you are saying and know where you are coming from.

My only problem is that I do not like to use the word manifestation as it reminds me of the occult.

I'm not hung up on words... call it manifestation or whatever you want (I don't know any other words for it); same thing.

It is hard to have your dreams come true if you don't put you mind energy to work. The need should stay in what I call the front part of your mind. Visit the wish everyday and never stop completely thinking of
it.

If I need something I research the thing I need. I talk about it and plan for it to happen even though I may not have the funds available to get it.

I think about how I will handle the needed thing when I get it.

I need it. I think it. I want it. I will get it. That's what I do and it works.

May not get it when I want it but will when the time is right.

What you do seems to work for you, but I find that it's better to let go of the thing you want to manifest at some point. Write it down, re-read it every day, visualize... but at some point, let it go and don't even think about it anymore. I find that if you don't do that, you're holding the fulfillment back -- you need to give your "wish" over to Spirit/the Universe and release the energy so he/she/it can do something with it. That's just my take.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
To me, 'manifestation' is just a word. Replace it with any other word that has the same connotation, and the meaning is the same. IMO, manifestation could be correlative with the Biblical adage that 'faith without works is dead'. Basically, pray or meditate about the desire, which puts the thought out into the Universe (or toward God), and then follow it up with some personal action. This is my interpretation of the OP's concept of manifestation. Please correct me if I'm wrong, OP. Great thread, BTW.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by gazerstar]

That's basically it in a nutshell. I'll continue with the "lessons" now... you'll see there's some "fine tuning" to it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join