It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lessons from the "Manifestation Queen"... Ask Me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Lesson #3: How to manifest in practice

Basically, I know of two ways to manifest (there may be many more): in written form or verbally (you can call it prayer). I've tried both, and both work equally well, in my experience. However, if you're a Christan and used to praying, and you've been disillusioned over time because you feel your prayers aren't heard or answered, then you might try the written/more ritualistic form for a while, just to get out of your fixed mindset.

How to phrase your manifestations:

This is one of the most important parts. For some reason, manifestation only works if you state what you want to manifest as if you already have it.

What doesn't work: "I want a new car."

The Universe reinforces the energy of what you tell it. In this case, that means the "wanting" will be reinforced, not the getting. All that will happen is that you will want a new car... basically forever.

What doesn't work: "I will get a new car."

You're talking to an energy/a being that thinks in terms of eternity, time- and spacelessness, infinity, and so on. Future tense does not work. Besides, with the "I want" as well as the "I will" statements, you basically declare that you don't have this thing in your life right now... that you're lacking a car. Thus you're coming from a space of lack -- which is detrimental to successful manifestation.

What works: "I have a new car."

Lack is an illusion; there is no such thing. All that exists is already here and abundance can be in your life if you just let it happen. By putting your statement in present tense, you're telling Spirit/the Universe that you're aware of that fact.

BUT... the devil is in the details... we'll talk about being specific in a moment.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Lesson #4 (or should it be 3b?): Specify, specify, specify

Just as "Location, location, location" is the realtors'/retailers' mantra, so should "Specify, specify, specify" your mantra when you try to manifest.

First of all (let's take the example of the new car again), find out what you really want. Do you just need a good car that gets you everywhere and won't break down every couple months? Then say so. But don't use the phrase "won't break down"!

That's another of those "rules": any and all manifestations need to be phrased in a positive way. The Universe doesn't recognize negative ("no") words, so "won't break down" will be translated as "breaks down"... and you don't want that. So in this particular case, you would say, "I have a car that is completely reliable and takes me everywhere I want to go."

If you want that car also to look really nice, then you have to say so. Like to a small child, you have to spell everything out --- otherwise it may not manifest, or you may end up with a totally reliable but ugly beater car.

If you want a car that has room for your whole family and lots of trunk space, then say so too. Or if you want extremely good gas mileage. Or if you need it to be a truck.

I don't recommend going for specific brands, though, because while describing the features is one thing, specifying TOO much can be detrimental as well. For example, you may ask for a Honda CRX, but could have gotten something better if you hadn't insisted on that Honda.

As I said to Greensage, you need to give the Universe some leeway to act and fulfill your manifestation in its own way. I promise, you won't be disappointed... but trust/faith is essential.

(to be continued)

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So there are a lot of pitfalls -- you see why I like writing the stuff down.

Also, you want to put in a "clause" that precludes anything bad from happening. I do that by adding at the end of my manifestation write-up: "To the highest and best of all concerned."

You don't want to ask for money and then get it because your mother got hit by a train and left you an inheritance. "To the highest and best of all concerned" takes care of that dilemma, and Spirit/the Universe will only manifest the things you want in the most beneficial way.

So a typical manifestation paper I write would look like this:

Great Spirit, my angels and spirit guides,
hereby I ask you to help me manifest the following:
I now have a car that is beautiful to look at, with shiny exterior, comfortable and clean interior, and a large trunk.
The car has enough space for two adults, a child, and two dogs.
It is completely reliable and only needs to go to the garage for annual inspections.
The tires are brand new.
It has a working radio and CD player, and the seats are comfortable... etc.,etc.
To the highest and best of all concerned, so be it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Lesson #5: Thought, word, feeling, action

Now, when you're done writing down your manifestation paper (and it can be as long as you want... but only ask for one thing at a time!), keep it and re-read (I do it out loud) every day for about three weeks.

But that's not all -- that's only the "word" part.

Thought, word, feeling, and action need to be aligned in order to manifest successfully. If they're not, nothing will come of it.

Thought: For example, if you write your manifestation paper about "I pay my bills with ease and always have money left over," and re-read it dutifully every day, but secretly don't believe that money could flow into your life, you'll never manifest anything.

Same with the Word: If you write this manifestation down, but then tell everyone you meet how broke you are, you'll never manifest anything. Bite your tongue if you have to, but strike the terms "I'm broke," "I can't afford that," "I don't have any money," etc. from your vocabulary.

Feeling: Thinking positive is not enough... you really have to feel it. That, of course, is much easier if what you want is really a heartfelt desire or need, not just some whimsical "Oh, I'd like a blue dress." Feel it with every fiber of your heart, give it all you got. The feeling must be genuine and deeply felt and strong enough to make a real impact on you... at least if you want something really big, you have to put all the feeling you can into it.

Action: Your actions, too, have to be in alignment with the rest. If you want to manifest some money, go and SPEND some money... show the Universe that you know abundance is waiting just around the corner for you. It's an expression of faith. Now, I'm not saying throw thousands out the window... just allow yourself that little something that your reasoning mind tells you you really shouldn't buy because "you have to be sensible," whether it's going out to a nice restaurant or that cute $30 skirt that jumped out at you the other day.

In another example, if you would like to travel to another country but need the funds, go and buy a travel guide about that country, or a new suitcase. If you want to learn scuba diving, buy a mask. It doesn't even have to be something you have to spend money on -- you can also start researching the topic (car, vacation, scuba diving seminars) on the Internet. Call a few places, get information, anything. But you have to show Spirit/the Universe that you're not just going to sit on your butt waiting for the stuff to fall into your lap. During your 3 weeks manifestation time, make a real effort.

Visualization is a good way to do this. Re-read your list, then sit down with your eyes closed and visualize the outcome -- NOT how you'll get there! -- of your manifestation. Make this as realistic as possible. Take Greensage's farm, for example: Visualize yourself sitting in a green pasture with a view of the farmhouse. Involve all of your senses: you see your beautiful, lush surroundings and the house, you hear the birds chirp in the nearby trees and the bees humming, you smell the scent of fresh-mowed grass and wildflowers, you feel the warmth of the sun on your face, etc.

Make it as intense and realistic as you possibly can. Breathe deeply into your heart chakra and open up your chest. Feel pure love and adoration stream out of you and into this picture. If you can manage to visualize this dream of yours so vividly that you burst into tears of joy and delight, then you've done well.

Do this often, along with re-reading your paper. Then stop. After building up energy for the manifestation, release it into the Universe. I often do that in a ceremonial way by burning the paper together with white sage and sacred tobacco, saying prayers and doing breathing exercises while it smolders away. Then I grind the ashes up and throw them into the air (outside, obviously
).

You could also bury the paper or just put it away in a drawer and not look at it anymore. I guess I just like dramatic gestures, and the burning (fire, air, ashes flying towards the sky) is a nice symbol for setting the energy free and handing it over to the Great Spirit. From that point on, I try to not even THINK about the matter anymore. If you do, you just keep the energy here, with you, instead of handing it over... at least that's my personal experience. And believe me, I've manifested some pretty big stuff in my life.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I've manifested but got scared of doing it, basically "be careful what you wish for because you just might get it". LOL I would appreciate an explanation of how to properly ask for things and maintaining them without getting bit in the arse. I've manifested a lot of money and some things that would make Christ proud. I lost my faith because of manifesting and Im sorry to say it but Im giving up on hope and becoming more cynical by the moment. I see no other way out. I learned to manifest from " The Game Of Life and How To Play It" by " Florence Schovel Shinn" and Ive read the secret but feel it is faithless and can lead to immorality if the teachings are applied in the way of SELF. I believe in INTENT and I gave so much I lost everything. " Who took the jelly out of my doughnut?"

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the interesting thread.

If you guys come across an ebook " The Game Of Life and How To Play It" by " Florence Schovel Shinn", please post the link here.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I gotta dispute the disputers of the OP. I can see how this is true but hard to teach or explain even in person with someone you know very well. Let alone over the internet to someone you don't know. Very basically:

In the center of you you have a little "energy". This is the energy that makes the things in your bedroom or living look happy and bright. Or dull and tense. Or lonely and dark. Or beautiful. It is what makes your day a nice bright day. Or a horrible day. Now of course you can find a million holes in what I'm sating already. Ats members are probably pretty good at that.
Just chill out your judgement for a minute and think "out" instead of "at". Or better yet don't think so much. Every situation has an energy to it. From winning a million dollars to getting smacked in the face. lol Everything has a "feel" to it. What manifestation is in my experience is taking that little energy in the middle of you and changing to what is desired. Like the car situation for example. What does it feel like to have everything with the car problem ok? What is the feeling of that? Then you embody that energy and the physical manifestation of that energy will, of course, manifest. Now of course this will not work if you jump off a cliff and try to manifest wings. One explanation for it working could be that by harnessing the energy that drives the physical world, we may manipulate the physical by pulling those hidden strings that the common person condemns as hogwash or unchristian. Assuming that energy is the force behind all physical matter. Or else is would just sit there. No energy. No movement. No manifestation. Now how a human being can come to harness the energys or as some would call them "spirits", is up to debate. You must learn that energy is dual. And after good happens then bad happens. After you born then you die. After the sun RISES then the sun LOWERS into the sun set. After summer comes winter. After anger comes forgiveness. Without anger, where would forgiveness be? There would be no forgiveness. Its is summer that gives birth winter, it is winter that gives birth to summer, at the same time I mean. Without one you would not have the other. So my point is if you want to manifest something, would you not concentrate energy of the opposite effect to attract energy of the other? Just thinking out loud I guess, cool thread. Star and flag for you!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
test then? how about manifest a full flag contribution bar for yourself. Silly yes, but a valid test. lets say 4 weeks for a time frame? ive read your thread and 3weeks was your norm, so 4 should be more than enough.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think your information is good for beginners, unfortunately most try to use these gifts for the wrong reasons.

I was hoping to learn something new, or inspire a few thoughts which would lead me to new discovery's, but oh well. I've done things that most people wouldnt believe.

But thank you for your contributions, and I no doubt know that some people will find it educational and inspiring.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
found it myself docs.google.com...:GvNADWjrPdUJ:www.enlightenment4u.org/Ebooks/GameofLife.pdf+%22+The+Game+Of+Life+and+How+To+Play+It%22+by+%22 +Florence+Scovel+Shinn%22&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESg8kNzHKdevjqt2V8X2mtxMMrHN4HItR-SbA4jedlPe38LA1QA9AgxhBne7ylzPe4SLg0B2sHtx-fjgv3kmmuwnaDOgGiV ql-gMRGbXYKmoj0SD7qzgfbyslv93h9ILMX3znz6M&sig=AHIEtbS4FAxlTxM06TD3R6AoBa6XdlIVsQ

enjoy!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Thank You for revamping 'The Secret' yet again.
And You think your a new age manifestation master? Really?

How about, what kind of hardships have you faced in your life, that you were able to overcome due to manifestation? Cancer, Bankruptcy, a make it or break it job? How much have you suffered in your life, as of compared to just sufing by with intention manifestation.

Seriously stop peddling this bull# mumbo jumbo. It really is all coincidence. One day, when the universe decides to give you a little of its hard knocks Id like to see you be optimistic about that.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Thank You for revamping 'The Secret' yet again.
And You think your a new age manifestation master? Really?

How about, what kind of hardships have you faced in your life, that you were able to overcome due to manifestation? Cancer, Bankruptcy, a make it or break it job? How much have you suffered in your life, as of compared to just sufing by with intention manifestation.

Seriously stop peddling this bull# mumbo jumbo. It really is all coincidence. One day, when the universe decides to give you a little of its hard knocks Id like to see you be optimistic about that.

Don't ya just love people like this...lol

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have to say, i have had an experience when i was fasting and reading that truly changed my perception though i was not sure what lead to the manifestation. i was just thinking about how hungry i was and how i needed food. well after fasting for about 16 hours i went outside. Within about 6 minutes i was given not new but basicly new plates and bowls from a worker at my apartments. it was a very inspiring gift that showed me that if you ask, you shall receive. i did not get exactly what i was asking for but it was kind of a funny way of showing. the higher power would give me the parts needed to manifest what i needed.
either way I am going to try this out and I am glad you shared this information especially considering you did not have to share this. Thank you and may you stay blessed. oh and by the way their was other parts to this story that really tripped me out but ill leave that be. all i will say is life is very funny when it all hits you

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by betweentheworlds
Thanks for the interesting thread.

If you guys come across an ebook " The Game Of Life and How To Play It" by " Florence Schovel Shinn", please post the link here.

Here you go:-
-=The game of life and how to play it.=-

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first post here. I was intrigued that another person has the true gift of manifestion, though I don't hold to the same belief you do concerning the goodness of man. I carefully choose who to entrust this teaching to. This manifestion is too powerful for everyone. Your intentions are noble, but consider carefully who you teach, please, for all our sakes.
For every thought excised with emotion and time there is a manifestation. Every thought. The more stray, the further away, but it does happen.
I hope I'm wrong about who you are... if I am wrong use caution in what you teach,.. and to whom.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by whitehorseking]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm not sure if the youtube video was you, blonde curly hair, accent, attitude... If so, calm yourself. Allow peace to flow. You don't want that emotion to carry with thought and hurt someone. Be mindful of how you feel. A master of manifestation must be a master of thought and emotion as well. Practice your breathing techniques to gather yourself. If being told what to do angers you, I'm sorry, there are billions of lives that depend on clarity of thought and emotions by those who have the power to change the world. If that was you, I could teach you to reach the maturity of a true master. At this moment you are an immature apprentice. There is no malice in my words, nor ill will or chastisement, merely the truth.
Respond to this if you like. I am curious as to how your emotion comes to respond.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by whitehorseking]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

As Christians we simply call this the “Power of Prayer”, and having the correct faith in the God to fulfill our needs:

Luke 12:22-31
Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

"Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith! And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.

Matthew 17: 20
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

John 15:7
“If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.”

1 John 3:22
“And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.”

Mark 11:24
“Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”

Simularly, when asking for the wrong things, for the wrong reasons, doubting that God can provide, testing God, or things that go against the will of God, you will not receive them:

James 4:3
“You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.”

1 John 5:14-15
“Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.”

Mark 11:23
“For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, Be removed and be cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.”

Very nice post, but it sounds like you are all just learning what Religion has been teaching for the last 2000+ years.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
OP I am suprised you can manifest anything with an EGO that big. Queen of manifestation? if you really were as spritual and enlightened as you think you would know that by coming on to this site and proclaiming a special 'gift/power' you would be jeopardising your own spiritual development.

Many wannabe shamans around the world spend countless of years working through the ego in order to cleanse their own mind in order to help others without proclaiming their ability

Although I understand that your trying to help people and I commend you for that , your words in your posts come across as though you are better than others, may I suggest re reading your posts over and over so that you can empathise with what I am writing and see for yourself how your ego has grown and manifested (quite often without realising) in to something that will be destructive further on down the line. Especially in regards to Tarot.

I have added you as a foe not because I am mean or nasty but so I can see how your posts and threads develop over the next few months. Although you may feel like your helping people, if you carry on the same course your taking I assure you it will be the complete opposite and you will end up in regretting your actions.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

It is you who appears to come in judgement. Your post helps who - how?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I appreciate this thread. Thanks...

For me, visualizing having, works best. No writing necessary.

I just picture myself like in a daydream with the object or situation I desire.

After bathing in it a while. I give the whole picture/thought back to the universe.

I send it away to the farthest reaches I can fathom.

It will return just when you need it.

But, like the OP stated be careful of what you wish for.

What you resist will often become.

Validate your experience when the desire returns and your ability to manifest will grow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join