It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intellerstellar Disclosure Video Released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Okay, Okay..If the people with credentials on the subject, seniority on this site, and astronomers with identical equipment confirm it's a hoax..Then, okay, I see the light ,your right...I was just going on the video alone and wasn't looking at his character,fraudulent history, or the possibility to even create the hoax. But being an intellectual, and reviewing it from every side of the argument, I concede..I see now that it is fairly reasonable to say he fabricated the video. Sorry for pushing the envelope, but I really felt this was the smoking gun and I just wanted to share it with everybody.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

cluckerspud...your "spaceship' is cute and all. Really, Imean it!

I lke Bender and Fry and Leela and the Professor, and all....

...BUT....THIS is a SpaceShip!!!:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a16feec2ce33.jpg[/atsimg]

Live long, and prosper.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

ATLien.....

If you re-read my detailed post.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

.....you will find I have added some more background info pertaining to this movie.

You might also find this thread interesting:

The implosion of "JOSE ESCAMILLA": THE UFO HOAXER

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by cluckerspud

cluckerspud...your "spaceship' is cute and all. Really, Imean it!

I lke Bender and Fry and Leela and the Professor, and all....

...BUT....THIS is a SpaceShip!!!:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a16feec2ce33.jpg[/atsimg]

Live long, and prosper.

What can I say?! You're right. .

Good news everyone, This thread can go in the hoax bin now.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
No need, I'm convinced...Your right, you can put this in the hoax bin if need be.

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by ATLien

ATLien.....

If you re-read my detailed post.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

.....you will find I have added some more background info pertaining to this movie.

You might also find this thread interesting:

The implosion of "JOSE ESCAMILLA": THE UFO HOAXER

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

ATLien.....

I'm convinced...Your right, you can put this in the hoax bin if need be.

This Ufology's a zoo, mate!

But hey.....

Don't give up.....it's a fascinating topic.

In case you're interested in better quality cases, here's one that's kept me "scratching my head" for many years:

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

I might also direct you to the excellent UFO cases & associated material presented by members including (but certainly not limited to) Karl 12, jkrog08, Chadwickus, Kandinsky, Internos, Arbitrageur, Rising Against, Isaac Koi, Phage, OzWeatherman, InfaRedMan, DepthOfField, Easynow, etc, etc, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
that video is sick bruv
even the people that sing conspiracy even dissmis this
you all keep saying its been proved its a hoax- who said that if sumthing like that was out ther and the goverment new about it they would hire the smartest nerd in the country to make it look like a hoax and they hav the resources to do it all im sayin is dont dissmiss what u cant prove yourself

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
In part of the video, it states that the amateur astronomer released the information needed to build a telescope/recorder such as his. Was this proven to be false as well?

Also, was he acknowledged by NASA in any way as the film states?

Just curious how those claims panned out.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
In part of the video, it states that the amateur astronomer released the information needed to build a telescope/recorder such as his. Was this proven to be false as well?
Also, was he acknowledged by NASA in any way as the film states?
Just curious how those claims panned out.
Thanks

Sheepslayer247.....

As per the detailed discussion externally & on ATS (including but not limited to Springer's commentary), this did not occur.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I'll definitely check it out..Thanks for takin the time to explain it to, I know it took a bit of digging to pull up all that old info..I really appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It's funny (and kind of sad) how I hadn't heard about this before, got a little excited (even though the disclosure part usually clues me in on fishyness), watched the video, and BOOM....MMN cuts through BS like a hot knife through butter.

Kidding aside, it's really upsetting how many people set out in this field with the intent to deceive. Although I certainly speculate something is really going on, it kind of humbles me every time something else is shown to be a hoax.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I'll definitely check it out..Thanks for takin the time to explain it to, I know it took a bit of digging to pull up all that old info..I really appreciate it.

ATLien.....

You are very welcome!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just watched the entire video and want to clarify that the film clearly states that these objects are in earth orbit but appear to us to be stars! This is why he is able to see and record them. If they were deep space there is no way I know of that someone could build a back yard device to pear millions of miles into space. thousands of miles possibly; which makes me believe that this is not a hoax. Anyone that views the stars knows that sometime they do the strangest things in the way they seem to jump around. We are told that this is the atmosphere interfering with the the light.

Sorry don't buy it, if that was the case then all the stars would be jumping around not just a few in prime locations. It may very well be the case that they have always been there!

I hope there is a friendly group up there who will allow those of us who are not interested in killing each other to leave, when the Muppet's who have stolen control of this planet finally destroy it!

I for one would sign up for starting a new planet based on tolerance, zero violence and minimal government control! Bring back the spiritually enlightened stone age.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
theregonnakillme,

Go back and read my post about paralax.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Maybe since walson was hoaxing is the reason why he wouldn't explain his technique to the public..

Would be interesting if someone other than walson could duplicate or recreate some similar footage, especially the footage of some of those things expanding their frameworks and such..

I can see a satellite moving parts of itself for various reasons, but never imagined one doing what is seen in some of walson's footage..

I have to admit that if this is truly a hoax it is one of the best hoaxes of anything I have ever seen in my life..

It creates an amazing effect for relatively cheap, and the fact that the objects are not very sharp and crisp also plays on the human imagination, making it that much more effective as an illusion----and more enticing..

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yeah cant really take anything Escamilla does seriously at this point. He supports hoaxes and does not fact check the rehashed material he provides. He seeks money not truth just another opportunist using UFO's as a product.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Would be interesting if someone other than walson could duplicate or recreate some similar footage, especially the footage of some of those things expanding their frameworks and such..

waveguide3 posted some videos they made in one of the older F.A.S.T. threads, I think they're pretty great at showing how simple it is to create blurry images like the ones Walson created.

Originally posted by waveguide3
I made these using a 10 inch Meade with a CCD camera attached. Do you think they're similar to Walson's? Do you think Jose Escamilla would be interested?

Space Machine 1:

Space Machine 2:

Movie 1:

Movie 2:

Making Walson's 'Space Machine' type images is easy when you know how.

WG3

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join