It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs/USOs and Ships at Sea

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Uso's nice subject!

Also don't forget the numerous stories from native people around lakes. A lot of them has believes, tales and witness accounts of "gods" or other strange phenomenon around and in their lakes.

Many lakes are sacred, home of gods..etc etc.. I think that those stories are not all 100% fantasy.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have a thought as to why they could be going underwater... We humans "don't know" how deep the ocean floor goes. What if the ET's need energy and they're getting it from the earths' core? What if they're responsible for making some of wild weather, hurricanes, tsunami's, heavy rainfall, excessive heat, because of a "drilling operation" gone bad? Accidents happen, right?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Maybe whoever is flying these crafts can live longer in water... maybe they need water to survive just like we need Oxygen to survive.... or they need it as Energy for their crafts!!

As to actually seeing a UsO... i havnt seen one but i'm pretty sue i've seen a UFO....

[edit on 19-8-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by elitedada

Although we don't really know how deep are all points of all oceans' floors we have a very good idea about it, and if the unusual weather was the result of something like the one you say we would know the ocean's temperatures are constantly monitored by several organisations.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
With the amount of water on earth and the pressures that restrict human access it would be a great hiding place and staging area for an underground ufo/alien base.

I think storys of mermaids and mermen could be related to ufo sightings and sailors disapearing and stuff.

Another reason they could be using the sea is to refuel. They still have to drink fluids and also food and the main reason being i think is using the energy in the water to power the craft.

[edit on 19/8/10 by Ezappa]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The earth is like an Oasis in space. Just like in the deserts the waterholes attract all froms of life to refuel and hydrate. Planet earth is the same thing in the middle of a space desert if you like.

i see a universe of fractal repetition, what happens on the smallest scale also happens somewhere in the bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Great Thread! Every time I read about USO I can't help but think about the USO/UFO story described by the late bill cooper.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Christopher Columbus even stated in his journal that he and his crew witnessed a light coming in and out of the water on consecutive nights.....

It makes total sense to me why ET beings would go in the water.

Im from this planet and I would love to have the capability to explore our oceans depths. The ET's (if thats what they are) probably know 100x more about our own oceans than we do....

Plus, our ocean life is so much more evolved than most surface creatures...for all we know the whales and the aliens could be old drinking buddies

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I can give you a few easy things

They can survive in our waters there is to much oxygen in our air

They are safe and secure there is no equipment made on Earth that can reach where they are.

They can load ships with materials collected to go off Planet easily and undisturbed.

The normal logical and common senseeeeeee stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
If (and that's a big "if") they are extraterrestrial ships studying the Earth it's only natural that they would study also the other 2/3 of this planet's surface.

Now, considering that besides surface, water represents a 3D space, it has much more to study than the landmasses.

If I was an ET visiting Earth I would like to see what's happening bellow the surface, specially if I was from a planet without large oceans.

And if you were from say, an icy moon where your whole world is underwater, the Oceans would be the place to make your colonies.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I guess that UFOs move around in our atmosphere as if it isn't a medium. They are spherical or reputedly saucer-shaped. Spheres have terrible properties for flying and have no lift. The saucers apparently make no sonic booms or generate air currents. If they are craft from somewhere, the propulsion isn't reliant on the air or water they travel through.

They could be exploring the depths of water with the same ease as they cut through our skies? Like it isn't even there.

You know what buddy? I think u got a point here! I always thought that UFOs and USOs were not affected by the same physical circumstances we are affected by. Then somewhere here on ATS I read something about the possibility of UFOs and USOs being inter-dimensional beings. They move through the water like it isn't even there cause maybe they are in a different dimension than we are but still we can see them. Its like The Sognefjord, Norway USO - 1972 and how they shot at it and depth-charged it but nothing happened. I think it would be the only rational explanation to why they can move around the way they do. What do you think about it?
Regards

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The visitors are using their USOs for whaling.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
An interesting subject related to this, is the Mariana Trench, the deepest part of the worlds oceans. Very close to this, if not within it, we find the Dragons Triangle also called Devil's Sea.

The Mariana Trench is the deepest part of the world's oceans, and the lowest elevation of the surface of the Earth's crust. It is located in the western Pacific Ocean, to the east of the Mariana Islands. The trench is about 2,550 kilometres (1,580 mi) long but has a mean width of only 69 kilometres (43 mi). It reaches a maximum-known depth of about 11.03 kilometres (6.85 mi) at the Vityaz-1 Deep and about 10.91 kilometres (6.78 mi) at the Challenger Deep, a small slot-shaped valley in its floor, at its southern end.[1]

Source: Mariana Trench

On the bermuda triangle and the devils triangle...

Both areas share stories of missing maritime vessels and aircraft, reports of malfunctioning navigational and communication equipment and tales of drifting, crewless ghost ships.

The Dragon’s Triangle in particular, bears testament to an ever-changing seascape. Islands and lands masses have formed and disappeared literally overnight through volcanic activity and seaquakes. Records reveal islands charted by experienced navigators, and documented as having been visited; yet years later no trace of these places could be found!

Source: The Dragon's Triangle

Besides disappearing planes and ships, phenomena that are linked to the Dragon's Triangle include ghost ships, USOs, lapses in time, and electronic equipment malfunctions.

Source; Dragon's Triangle

Here's the pictures of the locations:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6556d6c611c1.jpg[/atsimg]

Source; Philipines

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/964cd56d916b.png[/atsimg]

Source: Mariana Trench

[edit on 19/8/10 by Droogie]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

dude the ships are real but they aren't aliens, they aren't even homo sapien controlled.

I honestly think they are our future desendants, not humans by name perhaps thousands of years more advanced than we can imagen, it would explain why they are studing us, keep us from destorying oursevles and from harm, because if we die they die, if we advance so do they.

You see what I'm trying to get at? Time can be minipulated just like everything else in our universe/multiverse, there are many unanswered questions running a foot, instead of trying to ask why they are here, you should try asking

"how can we help?" our species needs to go in a certain direction it would seem, not clinging to God for protection and not being emotionless sociopaths, we must find a balance where we have our morals but no reilgion to blind us from our goals.

We must become Homo Novus, how? not really sure

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Droogie,

Correct but I wonder where I heard that before, oh yeah, me. Also the same goes for the Puerto Rican Trench and the Bermuda Triangle.

I really didn't mean that to sound so rude but I have tried telling members this since 04 and its 2010 now and we are still right where we were back then now you might see why tis subject goes no where it is held in a loop.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
USO's and UFO's don't always necessarily mean ET. It could be military test ship's. Top secret pilots checking out there under water capability.

You never know.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Dom the ones I am talking about are Alien and there are lots, lots and so on down there.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I recently saw this on an episode of UFO Hunters. They have found reports from the US Military and Air Force that they beleive there "might" be a base located just south of Cuba. Also, in the episode they believe that there is also an underwater secret base in Florida. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to explain to all of you, but I have the link here for you tube. Its for part 1 of 5. All the other episodes are beside as follows.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Dom the ones I am talking about are Alien and there are lots, lots and so on down there.

Wasn't directing my comments towards you.

Anyway, do you have any proof. Saying there are lots does not make it so...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
And if you were from say, an icy moon where your whole world is underwater, the Oceans would be the place to make your colonies.

I don't think that an underwater species from an icy moon would get as much probabilities of flying than a species that already sees the sky, but I understand your point of view.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join