It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alien in the stone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
debris765nju,

This is about as good as your alien walking my dogs (picture) thread.

Now in the Hoax forum I might add.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
It is obvious that i can add nothing to ats and it is not a lot of fun to have a bunch of asinine people dump on you. It is not what i signed up for.

With respect mate, a couple of people here, myself included, have simply asked you to emphasise the picture that you think best depicts an alien in the photo's of rocks you linked to.

You made the OP........people are bound to question and analyse it.......don't go feeling sorry for yourself!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
reply to post by debris765nju

Hello Debris765nju,

Could you take one picture of wich you think the evidence is best seen, and outline it? So we can get a idea of what we are looking at?
Thank you

I asked him to do this exact same thing earlier in the thread

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It is obvious that i can add nothing to ats and it is not a lot of fun to have a bunch of asinine people dump on you. It is not what i signed up for.

Well i was not being a wise arse i was just being honest and telling you what it looks like. Unless you took the photo you're self you should not take offense at all. That is what it looks like to me.... Mr Hanky frozen in carbonite at Jabbas lair.

And if you see an alien in the photo then cool but again how do you know what an alien looks like? What we call the greys people call them aliens when we really do not know are have proof of what they are or where they came from. I think they are a reality but again what we have been taught what an aliens looks like could be wrong.

Just making a point

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm missing something. Could not make out anything on the rock pic. are you suggesting aliens are the size of a cigarette lighter?

If they are that explains a lot. I'll put up the telescope and get the microscope out. Or did I get the meaning wrong. If I did, I duly apologize. The pics and comments were kind of unclear.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Like an insect in amber, this alien in uniform, boots and utility belt and his alien doglike sidekick peer out from the six pound blue-green chondrite.

[edit on 023131p://pm3137 by debris765nju]

I am really sorry but I don't see no alien, no boots, no uniform, no belt...

Could you please describe where you see it or outline where you see it?

I understand it's...kinda small, but I just can't see anything whatsoever...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Those rocks may look out of this world or has features that sets them apart from the "regular" earthly rocks but there isnt any hard evidence at all.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It is obvious that i can add nothing to ats and it is not a lot of fun to have a bunch of asinine people dump on you. It is not what i signed up for

Of course it's not fun,
but seriously, what do you expect when you say you have "hard evidence"of Alien life! and not only that,, but the whole alien, his gear, and his 'dog'? in that little rock?

Sure, Some aliens might be that small,
wouldnt surprise me really.. lol

But you say you have 'hard evidence'.. and show us pictures of a rock,
and the pictures are not even clear. (minus a couple)

Bt even the clearest of pics,
i cant even force my Pareidolia to kick in on . lol

I can usually make myself see at least something in all these unclear pics that people claim are 'amazing things'...
I can usually force the Pareidolia to kick in, and bam, im seeing "something" at least. lol

But I cant see anything at all in your pics other than interesting rocks.

Saying "you'll have to look for asinine selves" is just silly,
clearly we are looking at them.
But only you are seeing what you want to see.

So, you have Alien lifeforms in rocks, with their gear and even their pets,
That no one but you can 'see',
but those cracking jokes are asinine? For real?

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

When your reading skills are up to it you might want to read crakeurs post concerning his reasoning about why it was put into the hoax column WITHOUT the hoax banner...If you learn to research a little you will also find he padlocked one of my threads for being too controversial. If you're going to piss someone off it might as well be someone who matters. You might need to ask someone who crakeur is.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I have been busy fulfilling those requests with a better lighted series of photographs. The aliens i know are very small, some are even sub-atomic.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I never thought you were being wise. I have read dozens of your post, it was a lot like reading the same post a dozen times, but i didn"t think you were being wise then either. Go in peace, my acquainrance.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

That wasn't a rock, it was tissue paper with nail polish to harden the tissue to hold the imprint, makeshift paper mache. Black was the only color option available.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Ah yes. I too have hard evidence. A rare prom picture of an alien and my childhood crush....
What she saw in him, I'll never know. She was meant to go to prom with me damn it.

Memories....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8089c62d25ee.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 17/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I highlighted the outline behind the alien image so it stands out more, thank you for your courtesy, i hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Ridicule is not a joke....Intelligent people ask for clarification and they get it. I am bedfast so it takes longer to do things, especially typing.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I wouldn't doubt that the Wookie is hard but i am sure that these rocks are harder.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
May be it is just me, but all I see is a bumpy rock. I think maybe you are seeing into this what you want to see.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Debris, you took 213 pictures of a piece of stone? Was it worth it? Why don't you try to extract the alien DNA and recreate the alien like the movie Jurassic Park did with the dinossaurs? That might be possible and would be enough proof of the existance of your alien friends. And you could also create the themed park, a circus or whatever with them.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Chamberf=6

I wouldn't doubt that the Wookie is hard but i am sure that these rocks are harder.

Well you have to admit that my alien "evidence" is easier to see. Nowhere near being "subatomic" like yours.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If you own this rock/gemstone- why dont you shatter it and take out the aliens.????? Seriously!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join