It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alien in the stone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InCause

Thanks, sometimes things get a little bit out of hand when people find they have willingly stepped out of the box. They sometimes reveal more of their true nature than they mean to.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

You're right. I can't see the big imagination, but I do see the product of it. Also. I can't see subatomic aliens.

Ask yourself...does anyone else see these things? I'm horribly impressed and also sad that you took that many pictures of a rock.

Now tell me that this isn't a joke.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Somehow i knew you would be the one to ask the intelligent question, Bravo. I had to go through a lot of background information that i had garnered about them through the years. At first i thought they were beings of light because i could see through them, even walk through them. I thought they were what God created when He said, "Let there be Light." Beings of light equate to angels, from there i went to "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? I kept finding these small "dots" on the photographs, they corresponded to the images. Even the small dots weren't the aliens, they were craft used to transport huge numbers of aliens and their equipment. The distances in our universe and their subatomic universe are equivalent. At least that is how i interpreted what they showed me.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

It isn't a joke. I didn't take all those pictures, i made a video and did screen captures from it. My hands shake really bad so i can edit that out.
  link to updated photographs....best yet
s914.photobucket.com...
[edit on 043131p://pm3137 by debris765nju]

[edit on 043131p://pm3101 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

You might be surprised at the number of people who can see the same thing i do. They just choose not to go through the things i do.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by IamMe14

I like to view photos taken by Hubble telescope, they said it was 100 million light years away. You just gotta love that kind of science.

So you viewed a Hubble photo, of something that is 100 million light years away, and you came to the conclusion that this was a photo of an alien................How and why did you come to this conclusion?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is quite honestly the dumbest thread I have ever clicked on.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

It looked like an alien? Metaphysically speaking when viewed as a single entity for some reason mankind names constellations so it seemed appropriate.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

It looked like an alien? Metaphysically speaking when viewed as a single entity for some reason mankind names constellations so it seemed appropriate.

Okay, so what you are saying is that you saw an image from the Hubble space telescope that "looked like an alien", so you assumed that it is an alien?

That's exactly what you're doing with those rocks then isn't it?, you're photographing them, running some of them through photoshop or using a long exposure, then seeing things that look like aliens, and posting here that they are aliens??

Have you ever seen a cloud that looks like an alien?......I have.........but guess what........it was just a cloud that looked like an alien.......just like your rocks mate, no matter what you see in them, I'm sorry but they are just rocks.............but then I think I think you already know that don't you?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Aleister Crowley described it "as above, so below." You need to pull in your horns, i am not on a witness stand nor are you a district attorney. The thread is about aliens in the stone not you playing criminal court, I see aliens in the stone and i photographed them, i can't make you look at the pictures but i'm not going to let you derail the thread. There has been no photoshop
or manipulation of any sort.

[edit on 083131p://pm3106 by debris765nju]

[edit on 083131p://pm3102 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

How am I derailing the thread?

You posted a link to some photographs of some rocks, which you claimed contained images of aliens (or actual aliens?.......god....surely not), what do you want from your thread?.....do you want people to blindly say that they agree with you and that they see these aliens? are we not allowed to ask questions about your claims?

You put yourself in the firing line mate........I'm just letting of a couple of shots!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
REMINDER:

This forum is for...

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

and as always
Courtesy Is Mandatory (Please read)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

This is a light and friendly thread, there are aliens in the stone, and since they are literally in the stone and inaccessible their reality is subject to the individual's interpretation. You need to understand that you do not have a right to target a person who posts a thread. Courtesy and civility is a hot issue on ats right now. Look around you, you are in the gray area now.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by MR BOB

I see it!! ZOMG!!

Ahem... oO

I just did a quadrupole ROFLMAO !!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
  What i am about to show you borders on the supernatural, and i don't really know how to word it. I made a paper mache paste using Puffs tissues and applied it to the exterior of a small portion of the stone and pressed it in and left it in place until nearly dry. I then removed and photographed the results. A few minutes ago i put the photos in my photoeditor and started using the highlighter to darken it, The results are umbelievable. s914.photobucket.com...

[edit on 123131p://am3142 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

What i am about to show you borders on the supernatural, and i don't really know how to word it. I made a paper mache paste using Puffs tissues and applied it to the exterior of a small portion of the stone and pressed it in and left it in place until nearly dry. I then removed and photographed the results. A few minutes ago i put the photos in my photoeditor and started using the highlighter to darken it, The results are umbelievable. s914.photobucket.com...

[edit on 123131p://am3142 by debris765nju]

K i"m done with this post...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... aliens in the stone slideshow....well worth the price of admission.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Debris765nju.....

G'day again my friend!

I looked & I looked.....& I still couldn't see the aliens.....

Hey listen.....

Earlier in the thread you said you are "bedridden" & "shaking badly".

I worry about you mate, so look after yourself.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

This is a light and friendly thread, there are aliens in the stone, and since they are literally in the stone and inaccessible their reality is subject to the individual's interpretation. You need to understand that you do not have a right to target a person who posts a thread. Courtesy and civility is a hot issue on ats right now. Look around you, you are in the gray area now.

I've never been less than courteous to you debris.....but it would appear that I "have no right" to question your claims.....fair enough

btw.....there are no aliens in the stones.........and you have no right to question my opinion (your logic)

Keep taking the photos

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

I looked & I looked.....& I still couldn't see the aliens.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

You didn't saw it ? I saw in 3 of the photos (the new batch).
Top right, see the eyes and the blue alien peeking, blue skin, big eyes and no nose...
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3 , look for blue skin, big 2 eyes and red body/suit
Its only peek from pic 155 to 159, In pic 160 its behind the stone.
I dont know the rest, still looking...

Other than that, I copy paste some member post here....

Okay, so what you are saying is that you saw an image from the Hubble space telescope that "looked like an alien", so you assumed that it is an alien? That's exactly what you're doing with those rocks then isn't it?, you're photographing them, running some of them through photoshop or using a long exposure, then seeing things that look like aliens, and posting here that they are aliens?? Have you ever seen a cloud that looks like an alien?......I have.........but guess what........it was just a cloud that looked like an alien.......just like your rocks mate, no matter what you see in them, I'm sorry but they are just rocks.............but then I think I think you already know that don't you?

[edit on 19-8-2010 by RainCloud]

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join