It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alien in the stone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The problem with ufology has always been there is no "hard evidence" of alien existence.....until now. Like an insect in amber, this alien in uniform, boots and utility belt and his alien doglike sidekick peer out from the six pound blue-green chondrite. This is not the only humanoid alien present and visible, i have posted 140+ more at the link above.

[edit on 013131p://am3127 by debris765nju]http://s914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/debris765nju/Hard%20Evidence%20of%20Aliens/?action=view¤t=mov0a1_Capture_1.jpg

[edit on 013131p://am3113 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Are you sure that's not Jesus?
Looks like the upper torso of a crucifix figurine.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Are you related to Richard Shaver? He had a lot of time for rocks too. You could contact Greg Bishop, he was in touch with Shaver for a long time and was sent a lot of rocks.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
The problem with ufology has always been there is no "hard evidence" of alien existence.....until now. Like an insect in amber, this alien in uniform, boots and utility belt and his alien doglike sidekick peer out from the six pound blue-green chondrite. This is not the only humanoid alien present and visible, i have posted 140+ more at the link above. s914.photobucket.com...

[edit on 023131p://pm3137 by debris765nju]

Hi, hope you are well, with all due respect , could you please say where you got all of your evidence in the form of these photos from.This was probably going to be asked at some point in the proceedings of this thread i perceive.Not saying you are tell porkies or trying to imply you are not the full shilling but you do understand that claims like this are often challenged with as you say

"hard evidence" of alien existence
, cheers in advance and stay safe.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
141 - 163 Looks like a chunk of what was once, liquid molten glass, with coins n shizz in it-

Ive spent alot of time in gem shops, and they always have huge chunks of glass like this laying around too-

Looks like some nice dark green glass with stoof in it- Nothing Alien here.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Please can you explain what we are supposed to be looking at here...

I really don't see anything, maybe I'm looking wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm not seeing it at all, rather I just see a black rock. Am I missing something here, or is this just another case of absolute proof... That people will see whatever they want to see?

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hi, hope you are well, with all due respect , could you please say where you got all of your evidence in the form of these photos from.This was probably going to be asked at some point in the proceedings of this thread i perceive.

Let me say it.

could you please say where you got all of your evidence in the form of these photos from ?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sorry....I'm not getting this one

I looked through a few of those pics in the link you provided, and I'm seeing nothing but rocks.

How about you pick what you think is the best of the 140+ pictures, and post it here with a few pointers to show, in the rocks, what you consider to be aliens.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud

Hi, hope you are well, with all due respect , could you please say where you got all of your evidence in the form of these photos from.This was probably going to be asked at some point in the proceedings of this thread i perceive.

Let me say it.

could you please say where you got all of your evidence in the form of these photos from ?

Well seeing as you put it like that, the question from both of us now needs urgent attention i feel.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I see aliens...

But...I always see aliens.

This thread is a joke...right?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Good Morning my friend, Debris765nju.....

I trust all is well!

I'm sorry, but I still can't see any of the aliens, the pictures of which you have posted for us over the years.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I think the OP took the pictures of the rock himself, judging from what I saw. I wonder if the lighter is a clue as to how to see the alien...

I will say one thing, although I don't think there is really an alien there, that is one cool rock... err stone. lol. r.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by darkbake]

[edit on 17-8-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The photograph are of three separate chondrites, two blue-green and one brown. The stones came from a rock and gem shop in South Dakota. I downsized the photograph of the alien and his creature until they fill up most of the picture. If you have questions i will try to answer them. Obviously i am not any good at judging what you can see so if you are interested you will have to look for yourself.s914.photobucket.com...

[edit on 013131p://am3138 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I appoligize for being "off topic", let me rephrase.
The picture looks like the product of bad photography and a pile of feces. What is the picture of may i ask?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What am I looking at again? Looks like a petrified turd? Where is the alien and his dog spot?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

What am I looking at again? Looks like a petrified turd?

All in good spirited humor of course...

Edit To Add: below comment -
I apologize if my support of a wisecrack offended you, that was not my intent. I genuinely cracked up at US's comment about the picture ,not your take on it. I do see the alien shape in the pic you posted, but am unable to make out the rest of them.
spec

[edit on 17-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It is obvious that i can add nothing to ats and it is not a lot of fun to have a bunch of asinine people dump on you. It is not what i signed up for.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Hello Debris765nju,

Could you take one picture of wich you think the evidence is best seen, and outline it? So we can get a idea of what we are looking at?
Thank you

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join