It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Muhammad's Promise to the Christians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by misinformational

Sigh

So I suppose my post of only 48 hours ago, approx. was wasted on you ?

And after I went to all that trouble, posting news items and links illustrating the number of Christians -- in Turkey, in Egypt, in Iraq and elsewhere --- were murdered -- by muslims because they were Christians

The Orthodox priest, for example, who was beheaded outside his church -- by muslims

The Copts in Egypt -- several accounts of same -- who were slaughtered by muslims

Those Christians who were murdered by muslims and who had their tongues cut out -- by muslims

And as to Nigeria -- well, I only posted ONE of the news reports from there out of numbers of incidents of Chistians being mass-slaughtered by muslims -- because by then I was feeling pretty sick

So you mean I wasted all that work ? Which in itself was a response to the propaganda posted in ATS about 'Islam the religion of Peace ' ?

Never mind. When I recover from my nausea and revulsion --- I'll post it again in this thread, just for you

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker63
....I truly believe the One who would reject what has become in His name first and foremost is Christ Himself.

Actually, God had mentioned that there is a such thing as a justified war. I will have to find the chapter and verse.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What about the millions of muslims murdered by christians throughout the years?

You see you are in a morbid vicious cycle that will never end.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread. I was brought up as a "professional" muslim hater by proxy as a turk hater.

Being greek, the history of the barbaric occupation of greece by the ottomans is standard educational fare starting at age 2.

I was in greece in 1974 during the turkish invasion of cyprus and the hatred I saw bordered on blood lust. It made the black white racism during the integration of public schools in virginia look like a spat betwwen Barney and captain kangaroom

A funny thing happened when I went to college in DC. Many of my best friends turned out to be iranian and egyptian.

It is my personal opinion that the dark forces on earth who would profit from perpetual war and who believe they are saving the planet by cutting the population in half, have targetted certain elements of -slamic people to foment WW3

A couple examples. Billions, that is thousands of millions of dollars have been paid to members of the taliban and other radical muslim groups to provide security to american contractor convoys and the US miltary!

Storied attesting to that fact have been published in the MSM. Millions have been paid to villagers who have been victimized by collateral damage. What do you think any normal man would do with that money if he was told that he could get revenge?

Look what's happening in sweden with the indiscriminant immigration of thousands thousands of the most destitute muslims with no chance of integrating into their society.

Instant slums are being manufactured. What rational could justify the certain tension of that equation?

Worse yet are the fees paid to radical imams who insite hatred, bigotry and voilence in the name of God!

There will be Hell in the future but it will be a self-imposed Hell set aside in particular for men and women who knowingly pervert the imutable law of God who states we must love every man and woman on earth as we are all of the same essence.

It is also my opinion that we are rapidly approaching the end of this age and time is speeding upboth physically and spiritually.

2012 is just around the corner. The effects of karma are nearly instantaneous.

We are being tested for the final of all finals. Don't be tempted to hate 1 billion people just because of their faith.

Haters are being segregated from the empathic people. For your own sake and for the collective consciousness of our planet, pray for the lost souls.

Please consider how easy it would be to stray if you were penniless and illiterate and you were approached by a well dressed man of religion who taught you salvation is guaranteed to those who pick up a sword in Gods name.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
What about the millions of muslims murdered by christians throughout the years?

You see you are in a morbid vicious cycle that will never end.

There is an ending. Have you read the book of Revelation? It gives a good account on how God will handle things. It is a nice read.

FYI - Don't tell anyone I told you this, but the very last few pages say, "God Wins!"

Anyone who does not love all God's creatures and follow other doctrine (about tolerance and practice), will find out whenever that event happens. Who knows. 4999 AD?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by solidshot

DaMod quote:

I've heard that same line of thinking about blacks and Hispanics too. I guess it applies to anyone except the white population eh?

I bet you wouldn't be ranting and raving if it was a southern baptist church going up.

---------------------------------------

Dock9 Quote:

And if the Southern Baptists were constructing large places of worship (which did not conform with local architecture) in Islamic nations such as Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey, etc. --- would you be there, defending their right to do so ? Would you be there defending the lives of those Southern Baptists ?

You'll need to scroll down to read about the murders of non-Muslims BY Muslims. Not a lot of tolerance

en.wikipedia.org...

Then there's this:

mychristianblood.blogspirit.com...

2010 Now the police help Turkmen imams to persecute Christians

Police raids, led by local imams, against the Christians who gather to pray. In a systematic way, the faithful are summoned by the agents that force them to "renounce". But they complain that they have applied for state authorization to meet, without receiving any response.

Turkey: Catholic bishop murdered in south

Murderer, "I killed the great Satan!"

The bishop was stabbed in the house and beheaded outside. He cried help before he died. The murderer shouted "Allah Akbar!".

Police have started an investigation after a suspected group of people defaced the façade of the 1,700-year-old Mor Jacob Syriac Orthodox Church in Nusaybin, in the southeastern province of Mardin, with pro-Islamic slogans

How about Egyptian Christians being murdered whilst attending religious services ?

frontpagemag.com...

Iraqi Christians being murdered by Muslims ?

www.jihadwatch.org...

Nigeria ?

Nigeria: Muslims murder 12 more Christians, cut out their tongues

www.jihadwatch.org...

Pakistan ?

Muslims Murder Pakistani Christian with Axe Blows

www.compassdirect.org...

Dozens more examples online

Cutting out of tongues ?

Beheadings ?

Murder via axes ?

Stoning of Christians and Christian churches ?

Oh yes -- all the hallmarks of a 'religion of peace' ... 'religion of tolerance '

Edited to add (with great difficulty) the link of the thread in question:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I understand why you did this, but I think you may have taken the wrong route. I do want to thank you for attempting to do something, which 1,500ish years of history could not accomplish.

Mohammad is no one important to me or my faith. So, when you used him as your focal point, you presented him as being superior or equal to my lord and master. He is no one.

Isam and Christianity may eventually find peace, but it will only happen when 'both' religions put their philosophies aside.

Even though I look at people blindly and without bias, those people who I want to have peace with are trying to kill 'all of God's creatures'. How can Christianity hold out an olive branch when the other side keeps killing everyone?

*shrugs*

Thank you for trying. Your approach was flawed. Try another angle.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Regardless of Prophet Muhammad's good intentions at a certain time, the truth is that nowadays religions fight to get more and more followers so the coexistence even though is necessary it will never be a sincere one since both religions claim to be the only path to God.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Originally posted by intrepid

How could and why would a religion that is based upon the alleged divinity of Jesus recognise Mohammed.

Well logically because Christianity still recognizes other Saints and Prophets after the age of Christ.

What is the point in following a religion when it cannot evolve or change along with its followers?

I'd like you to take a look at this article, showing just some of the ways Christianity has adapted to keep up with the rest of us. And it still hasn't come far enough.

www.humanistsofutah.org...

If a god exists, we are all of the same god, and because god is everything, that makes us all part of god. Whether we call him Allah, Yaweh, Jesus, etc.

Lets knock of the fighting, or sooner or later Mommy or Daddy are gonna get fed up and turn this whole car around. And then there will be no ice cream for any of us, and we don't want that now do we?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In any event, it's abundantly clear that muslims are far from compliant with their 'religion of peace'

It's Ramadan, correct ?

And in Australia, warring gangs of muslim migrants have begun slaughtering each other in earnest

this weekend, they murdered in cold blood

on Australian streets, in Australian suburbs

three of their own

Hard to find their respect for either their own religious 'beliefs' OR the prophet mahammad --- and no respect at ALL for their Australian hosts

And as an interesting tid-bit, ONE of the muslim-gang's sons --- is currently in jail for the mindless and unprovoked bashing of an Irish tourist who was in Australia --- and who will now spend the rest of his LIFE in 'vegetative state'

all because he BELIVED the Australian government's claims to Europeans that 'Australia is a safe destination'

Don't tell me about Mahammed's 'Promise to the Christians' thank you

Because it is clear that Mahammed's mouthings-off about 'peace'

are NOT shared by Muslims generally

To the extent poor Australia -- which has been systematically flooded by Christians-unfriendly muslims --- is now being kept in ignorance by a hastily-concocded gag-law imposed upon Australian media and police

who are prevented, by law, from reporting the massive amounts of crime committed BY muslims against the Australian population

SUCH is the extent of crime committed by muslims

So maybe, OP, you should go to Muslim Forums (that will be an eye opener for you -- to see the extent of hatred expressed by muslims re: non muslims) and remind MUSLIMS of 'Muhammad's Promises to the Christians

It's obvious that they need some reminding !

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

It is true. Churches in Iraq were bombed and this is a fact. A Christian boy was murdered aswell. It's not just Iraq, but Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan where Christians are persecuted. Different parts of Africa too and Indonesia. The persecution against Christians is stronger today than ever in history. This is a fact and I don't care what you say, I know the truth. Christians have and continue to be persecuted in Iraq!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I have not shown any of the behavior that you accuse me of. What I have said is a fact, and you don't care for the facts. You want to dodge it and just resort to calling me a bigot.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
OP- where's that synchronicity thread? I wrote something nearly identical, on the same subject a few days ago, but didn't post it.

Anyone- Why was this thread moved to bts?

I find the document itself very interesting, for historical and political purposes. However, this is not the first attempt at religious tolerance, the Persian Empire did very well as Zoroastrians and tolerated many faiths.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

You are quite correct in almost everything you posted, except quite bizzarely Iran is reasonably tolerant to Christians and relatively few attacks have been reported.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join