It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Muhammad's Promise to the Christians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I believe the religions of the world have been infiltrated by evil, better know as the Globalist who want endless wars so they can make endless profits. Religions have been fighting wars for ever, and their wars have been financed by the same pigs who finance them now.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The Ringworm Children: How the Israeli Government Irradiated 100,000 Israeli Kids
They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300 million Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60 million liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today.

www.prisonplanet.com...

this was done by judeo christians...

point being: this monopoly on suffering business is getting old.

S&F
OP, this was one of the best OPs I've seen in a long while
thank you.
A fine example of what a forum like ATS can do to promote understanding and contribute to peace and good will among men....

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

St. Catherine, whose body was reportedly carried away by angels, was discovered five hundred years later at the top of the peak that now bears her name.

www.touregypt.net...

this probably explains why the pope replaced St Catherine with another St Catherine some years after the body was discovered...
Dominican Tertiary, born at Siena, 25 March, 1347; died at Rome, 29 April, 1380.
www.newadvent.org...

The history,art, and manuscripts, and everything else are of course of inestimable value.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick
Google is your friend. If you would like to see links, google
coptic + egypt + persecution

It will give you 120,000 hits.

Google is also your enemy if you are just looking for info that will back up what you want to believe. Look at my signature.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I would like to know your source of Quran quote because they are slightly different from the ones i got...

I noticed you left one of them out...

Oh that does bring a smile to my face as that proves my point.

en.wikipedia.org...

YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

As there is a few different versions of the bible, there is more
than one version of the Koran/Quran.

I think you know that as well.

Some modern Islamic scholars even claim the 72 virgins that are
promised was meant to be 72 virgin date pieces of fruit.

Also as I stated I am a fan of no religion.

I think they are ALL bunk.

There is some good ideals in most of them, but like all things it
becomes corrupted over time.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
As with all organized religions, Islam is not walking the path that was intended for it when it was created. All religions become corrupt because men control them and men are flawed.

If a Man/Woman would only first learn to control themselves before they try and control anything else, the Earth would be a much more hospitable place. It is the lack of responsibility for the actions of ourselves that has taken Humanity to the recesses of the Damned that it is today.

Just my thoughts.
^_^

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here's a link to the same article with a couple of photo's of the charter from Muhammad.

Copies of this in every Mosque and Community Center would be an idea.

Maybe a copy of it in every Christian Church as well?

Document with Photos of Charter

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by christianpatrick
Google is your friend. If you would like to see links, google
coptic + egypt + persecution

It will give you 120,000 hits.

Google is also your enemy if you are just looking for info that will back up what you want to believe. Look at my signature.

ROFL,

You will self justify any argument by saying even the search engines
are biased, LOL.

Why don't you just break out with an Allah Akbar for us ?

Come on its ok, its the truth right ?

I can easily say that if all the search engines are bunk then so
is the one between your ears.

LOL !

And mine too !

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I can promise mohamid that my family will nevdr bow

Ever

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The Ringworm Children conspiracy is a hoax.

Here is one link debunking it. There are many others:

plancksconstant.org...

Eric

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

well he was correct about the murder of ytzak Rabin so hey....

Jersey Girl said...
The Ringworm Children happened. It happened to my family.
I would appreciate if you would do a bit more research before you post claims that Ringworm Affair never occurred as documented. I apologize in advance that this post is so long. But the topic is important.

As a family member of numerous survivors, I am frankly shocked and dismayed at your callousness and absurd rebuttal of a very well documented and attested documentary of history, a tragic chapter not unlike that in Europe in which 6 million Jews were murdered(H"YD).

daattorah.blogspot.com...

The Ringworm Children directed by David Belhassen and Asher Hemias. The documentary won the award for "Best Documentary" at the Haifa International Film Festival

en.wikipedia.org...

israelstreams.com...?israelinsider.com...

Chamish was just reporting some other nice Jewish folks attempt at exposing Zionist tyranny against Jews.

Point being: all this religious persecution stuff is just
divide and conqure..
Heaven forbid any one might try to stand up
and do something about it in the name of peace.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Im a jewish beliver in Yeshua so am not exactly popular with jews...

But i will fight with all the breath in me to stop an islamic England.,

As so should many englishmen

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Im a jewish beliver in Yeshua so am not exactly popular with jews...

But i will fight with all the breath in me to stop an islamic England.,

You do know that Jesus is considered a prophet of Islam, right?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I just had a conversation with a recently graduated immigrant engineer
he is for global warming globalism, no borders..uegenics
So what you stand against is entrenched in the university system...the indoctrination leaves them thinking they will be on the "winning Team"
these are the people controlling this, not the muslims...

he is having a hard time finding a job because of outsourcing to india and china where grads are like gettin 100s to his 99.9s

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I agree. The Qur`an has a whole sura (chapter) about Mary, and one on Jesus.
But there is no 'Gospel of Jesus' in the Bible.
Jesus is mentioned more than Mohammad in it. They also believe him to be the Messiah, and that he will return in the end times to fight the anti-christ.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hi there,

I do not know if you have already watched the series "The Arrivals" here on AT5, please take your time and watch episode by episode.

In these series they actually say and explain that there is only 1 religion, Jewish, Christian and Muslim prophets have all been sent by the God of Abraham but their teachings have been distorted by evil, in order to keep us away from the Truth, and to keep us fighting with each other.

It makes sense to me, I believe it.

Cheers !

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
Oh yeah lots of good stuff from the Quran...

Not that i think much of the Christians or Jews either....

Here are some real gems from the Quran...

Qur'an 5:17 "Verily they are disbelievers and infidels who say, 'The Messiah, son of Mary, is God.'"

I have read the Quran in Arabic.

the verse you have provided is mistranslated, so it will lead you to misinterpret it, i doubt you can understand Arabic to check the Quran(main source).

here is the real translation:
Qur'an 5:17: In blasphemy indeed are those that say that God is Christ the son of Mary. Say: "Who then has the least power against Allah, if His Will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all - every one that is on the earth? For to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between.

Qur'an 5:51 "Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other."

Again, mistranslated. here is the correct translation from in Surat Al-Ma’idah:
Qur'an 5:51: O you who believe! Do not take Jews and Christians as your patrons. They are patrons of their own people. He among you who will turn to them for patronage is one of them. Verily Allah guides not a people unjust.

word 'patrons' was replaced by 'friends' thus this translated verse becomes extremely misleading.

pa·tron [pey-truhn] Show IPA –noun
1. a person who is a customer, client, or paying guest, esp. a regular one, of a store, hotel, or the like.
2. a person who supports with money, gifts, efforts, or endorsement an artist, writer, museum, cause, charity, institution, special event, or the like: a patron of the arts; patrons of the annual Democratic dance.

In his Tafsir, (Qur’an exegesis) Imam Ibn Kathir has mentioned that some scholars say that this verse (i.e. the one you referred to) was revealed after the Battle of Uhud when Muslims had a set back. At that time, a Muslim from Madinah said, "I am going to live with Jews so I shall be safe in case another attack comes on Madinah." And another person said, "I am going to live with Christians so I shall be safe in case another attack comes on Madinah." So Allah revealed this verse reminding the believers that they should not seek the protection from others, but should protect each other.

Muslims are allowed to have non-Muslims as friends as long as they keep their own faith and commitment to Islam pure and strong. You are correct in pointing out that a Muslim man is also allowed to marry a Jewish or Christian woman. It is obvious that one marries someone for love and friendship. If friendship between Muslims and Jews or Christians was forbidden, then why would Islam allow a Muslim man to marry a Jew or Christian woman? It is the duty of Muslims to patronize Muslims. They should not patronize any one who is against their faith or who fights their faith, even if they were their fathers and brothers. Allah says: [O you who believe! Take not for protectors (awliya') your fathers and your brothers if they love unbelief above faith. If any of you do so, they are indeed wrong-doers.] source

Qur'an 5:72 "They are surely infidels who blaspheme and say: 'God is Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary.' But the Messiah only said: 'O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.'"

Real Translation of above verse:
Qur'an 5:72: They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

interpretation found on wikipedia
Those people who say that God is the third of three are defying [the truth]: there is only One God. If they persist in what they are saying, a painful punishment will afflict those of them who persist. Why do they not turn to God and ask his forgiveness, when God is most forgiving, most merciful? The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; other messengers had come and gone before him; his mother was a virtuous woman; both ate food. See how clear We make these signs for them; see how deluded they are.

Qur'an 72:15 "But the Qasitun (disbelievers) are the firewood of hell."

true, this seems to be most accurate one you got, and there is nothing wrong with it. all Abrahamic religions says the same thing, if you're a disbeliever then you go to hell. disbelievers are those who don't believe in ONE God.

Qur'an 88:1 "Has the narration reached you of the overwhelming (calamity)? Some faces (Jews and Christians) that Day, will be humiliated, downcast, scorched by the burning fire, while they are made to drink from a boiling hot spring."

And Again, real translation and interpretation:
Has the story reached thee, of Ghashiyah (the Overwhelming Event that covers all)? Some faces, that Day, will be down cast; Labouring , weary," Entering into Blazing Fire, They will be given to drink from a boiling hot spring, No food will there be for them but of Dari (a bitter and thorny plant loathsome in smell) Which will neither nourish nor satisfy hunger. (for interpretation visit this website and scroll to Part 64 Sura Ghashiya 88:1-7.)

Ok so why is there in brackets (Jews and Christians) in the verse you provided, if its not there in the original Quran then it shouldnt be added. if you read it in arabic there is no mention of Masihi(Christian) or Yahoodi(Jew). None at all!!

Qur'an 9:29 "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, who do not forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, or acknowledge the Religion of Truth (Islam), (even if they are) People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the Jizyah tribute tax in submission, feeling themselves subdued and brought low." [Another translation says:] "pay the tax in acknowledgment of our superiority and their state of subjection."

Again whats up with the brackets dude?
but there are many interpretation for this verse. The one you provided was interpreted by MUHSIN KHAN. lets read about him shall we??

Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan (Arabic, Pashto, Urdū: محمد محسن خان
born 1345 Al-Hijri[1] (1927)[2] is a contemporary Salafi of ethnic Afghan origin, most notable for his renowned English translations of Sahih Bukhari and the Qur'an, entitled The Noble Qur'an, which he completed along with Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali. (source wikipedia)

did you read that? SALAFI . maybe you should read about their teachings here

There is a WWHHOOLLEE lot more, but I am sure you Islam lovers
need to get to the mosque to get in some knee time.

yes i saw them, they're all on this website: here
this is what it says on their page:

Prophet of Doom was written to expose what Islam’s founder had to say about himself, his ambition, religion, and god. Before you use or criticize these quotes, please read this overview from the author. For those who are serious about the study of Islam, be sure to read the source material appendix, entitled Islam's Dark Past.

at least we know what their agenda is...

For all the Islamic ppl trying to spread their religion around the world
go back to where you came from and leave us alone.

let them, FREEDOM!

We have played this game before without nuclear weapons, this
time it will end badly for everyone.

All religions can co exist peacefully. The misinterpreted verses you provided only divide us mor

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

The anti Christ has been alive and well and working overtime since the crucifixion.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Ok....so let me get this right.....

Islam will defend the Christians, but kill all the pagans and people that leave Islam.

That's disgusting. We are all children of God. If God wants my pagan butt dead, GOD can do it him or her self...and will one day. Hopefully soon, before Muslims take over the US.

Actually that is not 100% biblically accurate. It does not surprise me that you did make that mistake. A lot of people do.

What do you know about the 'sequence' of event in the Christian bible?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
All religions have been warped by humans. Look at the Westboro Baptist Church for example. I am pretty sure that Jesus would have a problem with all religions at this point. I think that when we die God will say that everyone got it wrong and then procede to tell us what his real point was.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join