It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon

@atlasastro

Cant you see it? Hawking is a dangerous man! That widely distributed voice changing software can only be Hawking. See he can levitate just like Greer thus he possesses the super powers bestowed upon him by the evil faction of ET's to defeat Greer and the moth people. There can be only one!
Ahhh. And so we have balance in the universe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/147df1a112ec.jpg[/atsimg]

Hawking getting ready for a Zero Grav entry into the atmosphere to assassinate Greer whilst he is in levitation Rock pure awareness mode.

That year, I began to have experiences that brought the infinite Being into this world. I could see a rock and know that it also contains pure awareness.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/960788f53370.jpg[/atsimg]
When I saw MMN post about Greer reflecting on the Rocks consciousness, I smiled. I just knew Greer was a wrestling fan, it explains Greer's muscle mass and love of theatrics.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Please don't try and shift the goal posts here cupocoffee. This thread is about Greer and Hoagland.

I can if I want!

Free energy is on topic in this thread, the mods have allowed me to talk about it thus far with no problems.

So you'll have to forgive me for trying to show a little leadership and get people actually doing something useful.

I understand your desperation to defend an individual you have obviously invested a great deal of faith, time, money and other resources in.

"Desperation to defend"?

You really haven't been paying attention.

Defending Greer is a pointless waste of time, no one in here is going to be convinced of anything. I have already said this.

If I really wanted to I could have this thread going around and around in circles for another 800 posts, but why waste everyone's time and energy that way?

What I am trying to do is get people to focus on doing something useful. If that means I have to go against the crowd and interrupt the Greer-whacking fest, so be it!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh so you're all ignoring me now?

No one's going to say anything about what I posted, you're just going to ignore me, really?

Interesting......

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

If I really wanted to I could have this thread going around and around in circles for another 800 posts

Yes you could! But you would render yourself 800 posts less credible.

What I am trying to do is get people to focus on doing something useful.

Cuppa... Create another thread on New Energy Tech and remove the association to Greer mate. Viola! A thread that I and many others will be more than happy to come and discuss seriously.

Unless/Until Greer comes back down to earth, admits his lies, fabrications and exaggerations, apologises for them & makes sweet with his promises on alien babies and free energy (unless they are also lies) Greer can expect (and deserves) a lifetime of shame & disrepute. He deserves to be looked down upon and heckled for everything his does and says. The man has forfeited any right to a respectful audience.

iRM 2.0

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Cuppa... Create another thread on New Energy Tech and remove the association to Greer mate. Viola! A thread that I and many others will be more than happy to come and discuss seriously.

Well, I might do that.

But, I don't see why I have to stop talking about it in this thread.

Greer promised us ten years ago that free energy technology would be disclosed.

Well, what if these "energizers" work like they say they do? What if this system can keep itself charged and supply 2.4KW or 10KW of additional power, for a house, or a car?

Could you not then call this a disclosure of free energy technology?

Sure Greer wanted it to be at another big important press conference with all the media present and him and his AERO/Orion people leading the show,

But what if the inventors have just gone ahead and done the disclosures themselves without involving Greer?

What if their schematics and books and DVDs and open-source kits ARE the disclosure?

If they're saying we just have to order the kit and build the thing, and it can supply like 10KW of power, well shouldn't we test that claim?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Wouldn't that be the best test of a free energy device, having it power a house or a car?

You know, something with a WOW factor?

See where I'm going?

Hello?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

This is not much different than using a transformer or an inverter. It is more along the line of innovation and application. It is making power more efficient than it would normally be on the load. Nothing to do with free energy you can pick this up at Radio Shack and are readily available and they are fun to tinker with. But far from solving an energy crisis but it could save you money running a blender if you do it right. I noticed the people buying these are falling for Greers propaganda. If you were familiar with electricity and electronics you would know this has nothing to do with Disclosure of any kind. It is the lie to make you think Greer is making break trough's. Next thing you know he will have people hooking up a transmitter claiming he invented radio. Dont believe the hype... this is not the hand held free energy device Greer claims he held in his hand.

edit on 9-9-2010 by theMegaladon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by theMegaladon

You are jumping to all kinds of conclusions.

And no you cannot just readily buy these at Radio Shack! lol

This unit is rumored to supply from 2.4 to 10 KW

But here's the deal, you need a battery bank with enough capacity to handle all that power. Bedini recommended 1800 amp-hours. That is a quite a big requisite battery bank.

The guys in these videos so far, they are only using a small battery bank so that is why they are not getting a lot of excess power out of the system yet.

But supposing they could set it up to supply the house with at least 2.4KW of continuous power, well that would suffice to power the house indefinitely would it not?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Greer promised us ten years ago that free energy technology would be disclosed.

And that turned out to be just another of Greer's many lies, as there is still no free energy machine working anywhere!

Well, what if these "energizers" work like they say they do? What if this system can keep itself charged and supply 2.4KW or 10KW of additional power, for a house, or a car?

Except that they cannot do that at all...

Could you not then call this a disclosure of free energy technology?

No, as they do not work as claimed!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

i learned about compound words in 3rd grade elementary school. Mrs Yates taught us how existing words and syllables were put together from existing words and syllables that had their own meaning.

DISC + LOW + SURE = DISCLOSURE

.... or is my math wrong?

people are too busy wanting to discover something for themselves, and are too busy looking for that which has already been discovered and known for ... awhile now, impo. (impo = in my professional opinion)

just some thoughts,
-et

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

But supposing they could set it up to supply the house with at least 2.4KW of continuous power, well that would suffice to power the house indefinitely would it not?

Not indefinitely, just until the batteries discharge...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
And that turned out to be just another of Greer's many lies, as there is still no free energy machine working anywhere!

How do you know that, dereks? Have you tested them all yourself?

Any evidence you can show? no?

No, as they do not work as claimed!

How can you know that, without doing any testing?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Not indefinitely, just until the batteries discharge...

The energizer is supposed to keep the batteries charged dereks.

The trick is that you have to stop and switch the batteries manually unless you build in a switching system to swap them automatically (which is what the guy in the first video I posted was trying to do)

Here's the battery switching system again:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-9-2010 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"Mr. Hoagland will discuss his latest research and how it fits in and impacts CSETI's mission."

Yep, because Hoagland changes his story weekly.

He has NEVER Proven 1 single thing he claims... the "Face" on Mars, - a mountain.

The Hoax Moon Landings -- We still get reflections from the mirrors left by the Apollo Missions

Chem Trails -- Cough.. Cough... -- Water Vapor from jet engines.

And for his Next Trick...

Hoagland will burn the Quran to get more publicity...

Come on People. Yes, there are things that are strange, but Hoagland's an Idiot, the is no 9/11 Conspiracy, no "Face" face on Mars, and No Planet "X".

Either wake up, or get out of you Mom's Basement for a bit and go take a walk at night and look at the Stars, the Moon, the Planets.

Wake up to Reality.

M

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hi Op and All,

Hoagland and Greer are over exemplified men of a distant era. Though I do credit Greer with his efforts in bringing together some important witnesses at his 2001--2003 Press Club stuff. Greer exempted the one guy he should have put on the mike first -- DAVID ADAIR.
Hoagland's mostly Bull#. Though from time to time he has something to add regarding the face-on-Mars...

Decoy

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Anything yet OP, any disclosure yet?
It has been almost a month since this thread started, and in the title you did say that Disclosure was coming!
So!

When is disclosure coming?

OP?

That year, I began to have experiences that brought the infinite Being into this world. I could see a rock and know that it also contains pure awareness.

edit on 12/9/10 by atlasastro because: to add rock pure awareness Trademark@atlasastro

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

But here's the deal, you need a battery bank with enough capacity to handle all that power. Bedini recommended 1800 amp-hours. That is a quite a big requisite battery bank.

And when the batteries go flat - no power...

Not indefinitely, just until the batteries went flat...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Anything yet OP, any disclosure yet?
It has been almost a month since this thread started, and in the title you did say that Disclosure was coming!
So!

When is disclosure coming?

OP?

Hi atlas, well I'm not the OP, but as I keep trying to point out, some Free Energy technology appears to have been disclosed. That counts as "Disclosure" doesn't it?

FINALLY!!!! The ROCK has come BACK to..... meh nevermind

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

dereks, clearly you do not understand how that technology is supposed to work.

Nor can you show us any evidence that you have tested it before.

You assume that it cannot work, but how can we know for sure without testing it?

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join