It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of the extraterrestrial gods (December 21st, 2012)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

The elites, they don't even know the whole story. We lost it. Oculltists anything, they just know part of the puzzle, we must find out what our origins are and I think we are running out of time. I think it's now or never, or we are stuck here in this solar sistem.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by Annee

These are not the original masters of humanity, wake up.
Human sacrifice, animal sacrifice, it's wrong for power egomaniacs that feed on energy. It's the way of the snake, the snake is sneaky, tricky, in stead of going straight it go's around. The bible has been infested, twisted, books were omited, the torah is modified with egiptian occult. Everything is a pink story, humanity has been played big time.

Really? And you know that how?

My interpretation of brutal sacrifices is - - - man (human creation) - - trying to impress or recreate rituals or events performed by Off Planet Beings.

If the Anunnaki (Reptilians I've read) were ruthless warriors - - with little compassion for lowly man (human creation). It is man that then emulated its Creator.

The Mayans were very isolated because of their location on this planet. Whatever experiences they had - - - would not be defused by any outside influence. Power corrupts. And if you are all powerful - - you need to continue escalating that power.

I just think circumstances escalated power and brutality by man.

-------------------------------------------------------

But weren't we discussing gold mines?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

We are debating if the amunaki are the original offspring of humanity.
My opinion is that no, simply because everything indicates that it's not the case, miths, stories, manuscripts all say that there was a large civilisation then others came and "came down with light"

Prometeus came down with fire, Lucifer was the light bringer, manuscripts found in India tell the same story, the book of enoch tells the same thing, then the flood came ? You can guide by only one religion, but it's not the case for me. We all know prometeus, lucifer, adam and so on is just a story, because it's not one person.

Snake in the garden story, same thing, the snake came and gave enlightment, snake=amunaki. So how is the amunaki your original creator ? You beilive it because the snake made up the story and gave it to you mixed up ?

The notion of enlightment is twisted up, it's like a blanket over your eyes so you can't see who you are. The tree of life is without the snake wraped around the tree, but it is now since it's wraped around us at the time being.
You are the tree of life in my notion.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Its funny how many people misunderstand what enightenment is about, it is achieved by disgarding that which is illusional about the way in which we percieve ourselves, finally allowing us to percieve our true nature.

Truth comes from understanding that we are ultimately responsible for how we exist, this is free will. Power doesn't come from money, power comes from the domination of a persons will, we allow our wills to be freely manipulated, from birth we are conditioned by the PTB on how and what to think. To truely strike a blow to any enemy we need to take control of our free will and say enough, we will not be dominated in the way they wish.

We are born with many weapons that strike fear into the hearts of our enemy - Unconditional Love, Compassion and Free Will are our most powerful but alas the populace is conditioned into disregarding all of these.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The evidence is compelling. Are we that arrogant to believe that we are at the top of the chain in the universe? We are able control most animals and creatures on this planet. When a species of animals is endangered we as humans tend to intervene and help them avoid extinction. We are able to realize this due to our technology and what we have learned by studying them. But do the animals know that they are being watched and studied and have been thoughout the ages? My guess is no...Would we realize that we have been studied by something or someone that we can't imagine? Possibly in the past aliens have revealed themselves to help us avoid extinction and still monitor us to this day.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i think ur on the right tracks we didnt evolve so rapidly without help and if that is the case i wanna be the first to get of this planet
who here wishes the stargate was real cant be arsed waiting years to get to another planet and what are the chances that we find anothre race of humans that would be intresting
if it is true the awnser would be suppressed think about all the religions that would crumble whay do u think the vaticant are changing ther mind about other life in the cosmos because ther ignorant to think ther the only life in the universe

hope i didnt offend anyone

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by Annee

We are debating if the amunaki are the original offspring of humanity.
My opinion is that no, simply because everything indicates that it's not the case, miths, stories, manuscripts all say that there was a large civilisation then others came and "came down with light"

OK - I think we all know there is truth in the stories and myths. But - interpretations are different.

The Terra Papers ring the most truth to me. The Bible rings truth to others.

I guess the only thing we can agree on is - - something occurred.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
To add to your thread I would like to just ask a simple question I do not know the answer for and someone here might.

When did the Mayans leave the location they were located in and do we know the reason?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The movies , tv , anything. It's there so you can get it, no the anunaki are not our first creative masters, they just manipulated DNA and posed as gods.
We were here when they got here. Why pose as god ? you tell me if you have best intentions ? you see the flaw now ? I just go on another planet where I find a bunch of advanced monkeys that are suppose to evolove on their own, I experiment on them, mingle with genetics then pose as god to them.
We are so ignorant, we pray on the weak animals, ohh so what if it's an animal I'll just cut it's throat and eat it. The religion of blood, kill the weak and it it's blood, eat blood, drink blood. It's insanity
"ohh change is upon us something is going to happen, I can feel it" but I still love my pork meat.

Something bad is going to happen if people don't wake up. The universe is so big and you are not at the top of the food chain.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I agree with your point of view and at the end of the day we will only know anything for sure if and when it happens and we experience it for ourselves.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There is a good case made for the ancient astronauts by William Bramley in the book "Gods of Eden" which I would recommend highly to anyone interested in this subject.
He contends that "custodians" took control over humans (whom they had created as a slave race) and have maintained this control throughout our history and still do so today (primarity through brotherhood organisations).

This has kept us in a continual struggle for survival in a world filled with hate, religious divisions and war (created and driven by them), a world where spiritual knowledge is severly limited.

With this is mind should we not be waiting for ET's to leave us in 2011 or 2012 (or whenever), rather than come to us? I have read elsewhere that their "contract" ends on earth in 2012 and they must relinquish their hold then.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Everyone made a lot of good points and I think it was all overall a great addition to this thread!

Thanks for your input everyone; I took the time to read all your posts, and hope to read more, so enlighten me with your ideas.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What if no one returns and continue to keep on living? Also, how would finding out our origins really change our lives?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gsup1

That is not the problem, the problem is their intentions. I don't think they will be coming in peace.
Something of the sort, maybe explaining to us we are too violent, or coming to eat us.
Come to think of it no one knows, we lost it, we are many, food supply, energy, we don;t know.
They don't have to come in peace, really or I don;t know, we don;t know is the problem.
So we go insane because we don;t know, we could be wiped out, gee the thrill of life.
I know I don;t want to be part of no collective, it's not worth it. As an individual, that tiny ant, for me it's special no matter how misarable my life seems, it's special to me. Best is live your life the way you know, it's really the best thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join