It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The return of the extraterrestrial gods (December 21st, 2012)

page: 4
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I wonder what they think of their creation "man" destroying planet Earth. If Earth was my creation - - I would put it as #1 importance - - and save it over the infestation of creation "man".


Probably the same as the last time they visited and the time before that and the time before that (and alot lot further back depending on how long you belive intelligent hominoids have been around, but thats another debate) Cull, Cleanup and hope those youve left to try again can do a better job next time round.




posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamjar

Originally posted by Annee
I wonder what they think of their creation "man" destroying planet Earth. If Earth was my creation - - I would put it as #1 importance - - and save it over the infestation of creation "man".


Probably the same as the last time they visited and the time before that and the time before that (and alot lot further back depending on how long you belive intelligent hominoids have been around, but thats another debate) Cull, Cleanup and hope those youve left to try again can do a better job next time round.


Yes - - as some say the Earth has been "recycled" at least 3 times.

. . . . and then there is: Be fruitful, and multiply, and REPLENISH the earth.

Of course I have read multiple explanations for Replenish. Some quite comical.



posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


It hasnt been recylced 3 times. Its infinite runs of the DVD, and for some of us, we've been watching this, interacting within it, or other DVDs for quite some time. Like Groundhog Day.
Someone wrote to me saying we'd had this conversation 4 or 5 times already and that I was going to be alright this time, but he wouldn't make it. That was something I was on a search for ages about.

But then, when the other answers came it made sense. Alot of people redo it. And I'm not even sure if we're aware of this, ie. inbetween lives, but it may be scenes replaying over and over for some. In either late May or early June with that experience I had, and the masked dream where 3 were abducted and 2 of us went aboard....when I turned to her asking the date, she shrugged as if they don't do "time" and then said, but I will tell you this, this day, took 9 days to complete. I woke up almost right after this, with the words that I was to write this down and ran downstairs, it was something like 1: 17 am, and my son told me that at 1: 11 am, he had received this jolt and felt ike something had happened, felt like he was just returned. That was the night I saw the grey at the door.



[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]



posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee
 


It hasnt been recylced 3 times. Its infinite runs of the DVD, and for some of us, we've been watching this, interacting within it, or other DVDs for quite some time. Like Groundhog Day.


OK - I like the general feel and direction of your belief.

However - I believe sometimes somethings are actually physical - within the video game.

I prefer video game over movie or DVD. Because I believe we are actually in an ongoing mind created holographic video type action game.

Which means we have a Real History. A Real History within the on-going mind created video type action game.

Although I do believe everything is an illusion.

-------------------------------------------

Oh - and I also believe we recycle - - but that's different.



[edit on 16-8-2010 by Annee]



posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


Nothing is physical in this game, but I'm not sure we have to go that far here, its more about love.

Even the spacial, depth perception, ie, the cosmos, or, how a 30-40 foot craft can be much bigger inside, all of this is, just like our sense of site, touch, sound, taste all energy streams, coding, deciphered by centers of the brain and then projected onto a screen at the back of our minds.

I already had a sense of it all being a movie, beacuse I was shown its all recorded, and that the thing that keeps us here is the "time" program, for its space-time, just a clock in our head. When time stops the curtain raises, the show is over. In a hologram its all erected from pixels, and they've found evidence for the pixels and evidence for the holographic universe, and inside atoms is quarks, inside that is strings and they are but streams of energy, not solid in the least. They have no evidence at all, save for the part in our minds that reads the energy or code, that there is anything solid here.

The multiverse is a technology, and we're in school.



[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]



posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee
 


Nothing is physical in this game, but I'm not sure we have to go that far here, its more about love.



I've already stated everything is an illusion. There is no real physical. Nothing exists but thought energy.

However - I believe we are in an ON GOING holographic video type action game. All created by thought energy - - but still in an ON GOING format.

I've been shown stuff too. You are not the only one.

Words feel like a foreign language to me. Which is why my posts are short to the point.

Honestly I have trouble following your posts. They're kind of overwhelming to me. I do better with simplicity.



posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


Interactive I agree with. We're not passively watching it, we're engaged. But by the same token, all that is occuring has occured, is occuring and will occur in "time" from someones perspective and in "no time" simultaneously.



posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I already had a sense of it all being a movie, beacuse I was shown its all recorded, and that the thing that keeps us here is the "time" program, for its space-time, just a clock in our head. When time stops the curtain raises, the show is over. In a hologram its all erected from pixels, and they've found evidence for the pixels and evidence for the holographic universe, and inside atoms is quarks, inside that is strings and they are but streams of energy, not solid in the least. They have no evidence at all, save for the part in our minds that reads the energy or code, that there is anything solid here.

The multiverse is a technology, and we're in school.



Thought is forever. Of course all thought is imprinted in energy and can run like a movie. But that's only one aspect.

I did experience a very bizarre thought memory before. Like a movie being played over my current experience.

I call it the "Ghost Party". Anyway - - the people that owned my house before me worked for MGM and often had parties at the house. The thought memory was a cocktail party. It was very odd as it started when the house was being cleaned and the food was being prepared. It was as if I couldn't walk anywhere without bumping in to someone (the illusion of a shape). It lasted for 3 days.



posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee
 


Interactive I agree with. We're not passively watching it, we're engaged. But by the same token, all that is occuring has occured, is occuring and will occur in "time" from someones perspective and in "no time" simultaneously.


I disagree. We are a living universe (or at least an illusion of one).

Thought is ongoing. Thought doesn't say - I thought every thing and now I'm done.

Oops! I should say this is what I believe. Even when receiving info - it has to be interpreted.

I can not say I KNOW. Ok - well I can say I KNOW I am connected to something. But I can't give accurate details. I can only believe my interpretations.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Annee]



posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hehe

Annee + Unity your both dancing round the same bonfire
just with slightly different interpretations and a simple case of symantics.



posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamjar
Hehe

Annee + Unity your both dancing round the same bonfire
just with slightly different interpretations and a simple case of symantics.


Yes - I know. And my last post just got moofed.

I also believe we recycle until we get it right and can move to a higher level. Just like in a video game - - you play a level until you get it right - - then you move to the next level.

I just also believe - our universe continues to grow and has a Real History and evolving future.



posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


From Higher/Future Self's perspective this has already occurred. And during a checkup where I was very panicked and didn't want to go to sleep. My covers actually moved on both sides, and something was slipped, pinching my finger tips lightly. My head was being prepared in some way, and itseemed like a physcial. I didn't want surgery, and just as I was going out, they met my mind and the words "you must know these are all past events" came. From Higher Self's perspective most definitely.

From our perspective the future is still unfolding.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]



posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I do not KNOW anything except that I am connected to something I can not see.

I believe what I believe - - I do not claim to KNOW.

Just want to make that clear.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Annee]



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


logic? Your logic seems to be weak because I have seen other threads on your thinking. Also the Anunnaki would seriously be upset on how humanity has turned out from same sex couples to corruption in politics to racism. I see great things for humanity, but right now we can't do jack sh~~.



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'm sure they're already here. although I'm not sure when the Annunaki will be back to pick up their gold we've been unearthing for them for the last 12,000 years?

hopefully they didn't create us for food? you know they did say go forward and be fruitful



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Annee
 


logic? Your logic seems to be weak because I have seen other threads on your thinking. Also the Anunnaki would seriously be upset on how humanity has turned out from same sex couples to corruption in politics to racism. I see great things for humanity, but right now we can't do jack sh~~.



Well - - your post means jack sh~~ to me as it says nothing. Please do not tell me what I mean.

You are not stating what you mean. That would certainly be helpful in understanding your position.



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
There has been the suggestion that aliens would come to Earth to get gold. Why would they do that?

If a civilization has the capability to travel across the cosmos, then it would surely be possible for them to create gold. It must be less energy intensive to manufacture gold by fusion or fission than it is to travel across space to get the material and bring it back to wherever.



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist
 


There is some idea of a need for gold based on metaphysics of Ormus, but in truth, its meaningless. This is lower channel, lower tech stuff. So, have no idea whether whether or not more negative oriented, somewhat technological beings would wish this.

Trying to expand your consciousness, through artificial means and not through love and seeking telepathy and unity, doesn't work. There simply is a cutoff point in which negativity of this sort, lower level primitive tests on facism, slavery, abuse of others, starvation, wars, does not extend beyond.

Its heart, mind and soul that advances. Not numerology, leylines, sacrifices or ormus.

Those chosing love of power, do not want to develop and grow their consciousenss, and are very mistaken in their path, they assume that this is about choosing sides or polarities. It's not.

So they avoid that which would advance them truly, past the cut off point and out of this holographic dvd player they wish to master, and at the lowest levels at that, thinking that being a small sliver of self is it
and they take black magick short cuts, any route to avoid the LOVE one, including trying to use alchemy, and chemicals. These things are limited and never progress them along their true way.

It never was about chosing sides, it was about loving and progressing, and they're only a tiny sliver of self, as it is, projecting into this school. To stay that tiny silver for a kazillion/trillion years according their perception of "time" is hardly a goal.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unity_99]



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Your post appears to have no relevance to the thread topic or the question I posted. It seems to be a long winded computer generated response, one of the so-called gibberish programs.

Why would an advanced civilization travel great distances to mine something they could make?



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist
 


It has every relevance, they are the negtives, and the ormus is allegedly apart of their interest.

They, and every one else in these lower level channels/school, are the ones cut off from the higher levels due to the lack of love and love of power.

The whole post is about them, and how they are not our gods, and ormus is what they use gold for, if its true and not just a story from the bloodlines and what they're using it for instead.

I'm talking about the Sumar/Egyptian/Mayan group, that which we call annanuki. Also, all the references to Enki/Enlil/El/Ra/Zeus/Quetzcoatlz are all the same being(s). This is the top of the pyramid, the all seeing eye of Horus. But the eye sees a distorted view based on lower level lessons. They wish to be masters of the known universe, but its only a DVD school, and lower level channels, and they're just slivers of self.

And the only way they will grow is to abandon negativity, black magick, alchemy (including gold/ormus) and learn to love others, and invert the pyramid to Power To The Many and True Equality.

This thread is about that group.

Until they learn to love and work for/strive for/yearn for complete equality without forcing anyone to do anything, save what that person wants to do, they will not make it out of these lower level schools, and will be stuck in low channels with harsh lessons for a kazillion trillion years longer. It is their choice, to grow beyond or to stay a sliver of self, in distortion.

However, all do make it out the other side, all made it home in No Time.



[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unity_99]




top topics



 
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join