It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of the extraterrestrial gods (December 21st, 2012)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
As many of you know, there have been tons of ancient artifacts, cave drawing, etc. that indicate that perhaps extraterrestrials have visited our ancient ancestors all over the world many, many years ago.

Many of you may also know that the Mayans were a highly advanced civilization for their time, and it has been speculated that perhaps these ancient civilizations had the help from ETs to advance their ancient technology; perhaps an explanation as to why the Mayans excelled at many things such as technology, astronomy, etc..

Now it has also been speculated that some of these early civilizations worshiped what were gods to them, but may have in-fact been ETs.

Taking all of this in to consideration, if those unexplained mysteries about ancient civilization, and more specifically the Mayans, then a good possible explanation is that the aliens (or possible original Earthlings) informed the Mayans that they would return for whatever reason that would change things for them in some amazing way, therefore ending their calendar on December 21st, 2012. Or perhaps as stated by people before, the Mayans could have been aliens themselves, and they plan on returning in 2012.

This is my first thread so I hope you guys get a piece of mind and start thinking differently about all of this 2012, and ancient alien business.

Here is a link showing ancient cave art referring to aliens:
www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

To clear things up with people who act like I'm providing scientific facts, keep in mind this is a theory of mine based upon other viable theoriesl.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by BigOrange]

[edit on 8/15/2010 by BigOrange]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don't get it. So you are saying they would return in November then hang out for a month before changing "things for them in some amazing way" in December??
I'm just asking why a month delay after they "return" before the calendar change? I must have missed that part of your theory.

[edit on 14/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
My mistake I meant December. No this theory doesn't suggest they hang around for a month, sorry about that.

Thread fixed

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BigOrange

haha. I witnessed that in process. It's alright though, I'll cut you a break. I think your idea is a good one. Unfortunately, we may not know anything until then.

My personal belief:

The date has now been implanted into the psyche. They people are in a state of anguish and detachment, but want to be whole. I feel we want something to happen, for the soul purpose of experiencing, and knowing we are alive. Its like the saying, "you don't know what you got till its gone.." Well people want to be tested, and I think when most likely nothing happens, the people revolt on a worldwide scale.

The Mayans seemed to play the game, "What came first, the apocolypse or the revolution?" and then just dropped the date.

drop it like its hot

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well this looks like a thread I can happily hang out in.

Yes! I believe in the Ancient Astronauts and "SUNS of God descending from the Heavens".

I hope you get some serious posters.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just hope that the elites are too busy huddling in their bunkers when the ET's come and bring us whatever greatness they have to give, so that they will be left out in their militant paranoia.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think the ancient astronaut is really destinct. I think it was portrayed rather well by ancient people. I think it is very much plausible, if not already verifiable.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Gotcha. I didn't mean to sound snide, but I really didn't understand the month lapse. It would be beyond huge if aliens or some past colony of humans returned, but I'm still unconvinced that the Mayan calendar means anything like that will happen.
I just think of it as the end of what they saw as an age.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I can't wait for that day. i want to see what happens. the end of the world? return of so called alein gods? nothing happens and people just get disapointed?

only time will tell

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Interesting idea. If indeed ancient astronauts did (and I believe they did) contact the Mayans among others, then we can assume that they are an advanced intelligence. Which means they might have knowledge of what is to occur. I like it. Seems plausible in a an above top secret sorta way.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Annee

I think the ancient astronaut is really destinct. I think it was portrayed rather well by ancient people. I think it is very much plausible, if not already verifiable.

I'm all about Probable/Possible.

To me it is logical. I believe in the Watchers. I think the "War in Heaven" - was a real war between off planet beings - over control of Earth and Humans.

I'm not "Pollyanna" about them coming to Save Us. What I think is a time-line was set for Humans/Earth to evolve to a certain level. I don't think we have reached that goal.

I 100% believe the powers of the world - have been in contact - - and are in accelerated mode to get control of this planet - - to meet a deadline.

Are we worthy? I don't know.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The problem is, every mythology and every religion stretching back to primordial shamanism would have had to have been visited by other races of aliens, because they all had their own systems of mysticism and their own myths based on the same common denominators and the same archetypes. That's a large variety of alien species. Too large.

They ARE aliens, but they are not alien to the earth. They are alien to the ego.

They are from the collective psyche.

They are autonomous.

They are archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic form.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

The problem is, every mythology and every religion stretching back to primordial shamanism would have had to have been visited by other races of aliens, because they all had their own systems of mysticism and their own myths based on the same common denominators and the same archetypes. That's a large variety of alien species. Too large.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Student X]

Let's take in to account the fact that I was referring mostly to the Mayans and a few other advanced ancient civilization, as not all civilizations and/or religions have reference to possible alien visitation. I wasn't trying to say that all religions that have a god or gods were potentially aliens, just a select few that were more advanced for their time.

Seeing as we are discussing extraterrestrials in a hypothetical ATS fashion, if aliens do exist, do you really think with how large the universe is, that there's only a few species of aliens? I highly doubt it, as the universe is just so unbelievably massive.. Not to say that they all are visiting us though.

Does this make things a little more clear for you?

[edit on 8/14/2010 by BigOrange]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Okay, for the sake of discussion:

Yes, indeedy the universe is almost incomprehensibly big. So what are the odds that, even with millions of alien races in the universe, they would have discovered us in the first place? Or odds that they found any other alien race, for that matter?

[edit on 14/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

I'm all about Probable/Possible.

To me it is logical. I believe in the Watchers. I think the "War in Heaven" - was a real war between off planet beings - over control of Earth and Humans.

I'm not "Pollyanna" about them coming to Save Us. What I think is a time-line was set for Humans/Earth to evolve to a certain level. I don't think we have reached that goal.

I 100% believe the powers of the world - have been in contact - - and are in accelerated mode to get control of this planet - - to meet a deadline.

Are we worthy? I don't know.

i believe it is totally possible about the ancient astronaut theory.
The battle in heaven i belive was a real physical battle between entities fighting over humanity. I think back to a story I heard from one of Alexander the greats battles, about the flying shields that threw fire at wall to destroy them so Alexander and his men could make it through. I truly believe that E.T.s have had a hand in making our history.. As far as the gods returning in 2012? who knows!! The mayans did say that thier gods would return someday. it could happen I guess. it would be pretty coold if it did. I always have had a firm belief that we are not alone in our universe. I remember when I was very young, in grade school. I hadnt even heard of UFOs yet. We were learning about our solar system, and I asked why havent other people from other planets come to earth yet? Well, that was completely laughed at, and I got a stern talking to by the teacher. (funny, cause it was catholic school, and now look what the vatican is preaching about life could be in other places in this universe.) I do belive one day we will make contact, weather benevolent, or malevolent, it will be an exciting day in our history that I hope Im around for.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Okay, for the sake of discussion: Yes, indeedy the universe is almost incomprehensibly big. So what are the odds that, even with millions of alien races in the universe, they would have discovered us in the first place? Or odds that they found any other alien race, for that matter?

Yes, that is a good point which has been brought up many times in such discussion of the massive universe, but I would say the odds differ greatly whether we consider the aliens equal technologically or inferior technologically. The idea is that they have such advanced technology that they could potentially locate planets with life and get there at extreme speeds. Look at where we are right now in searching for life; we are about to launch a new telescope I believe that will be able to locate smaller planets like earth, as right now astronomers and such are only able to locate gas-giant planets like Jupiter. I would assume they have much more powerful telescopes, and have perfected the search of planets that are habitable even to potentially the point of being able to zoom in close enough to vaguely see structures, we do not know.

[edit on 8/14/2010 by BigOrange]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Give the world peace,food,and no more silly religons and the six billion plus of us above ground will gladly dig up our old bosses from their "shelters"and hand them to whoever treats us right.

And if our new bosses happen to be human as some of us already know they are then the digging will commence as soon as they tell us to start.

This coming change will make the Spanish Inquisition look like a picnic.

Picture the Nuremburg trials broadcast via internet to the entire planet,all perpretrators of the hiding of our creators true identity and humanitarian intentions to be held accountable for their actions,with no churches or governments to protect them from the people.

Im stocking up on sodas and pretzels this is going to be awsome.

Yes,Daddy coming home,the babysitter will be paid,our transgressions will be communicated to Dad,AND SOME OF US WHO HAVE BEEN BAD WILL BE SPANKED.

Just remember the beings coming are HUMAN BEINGS JUST LIKE US.

No need to panic unless you are a priest or a politician,ha ha ha.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Great idea BigO,

The return of an ET intelligence on the 2012 date would fit snugly into multiple theories and prophecies I have researched.

The annunaki of nibiru or the original intelligence disseminators of the atlanteans, ancient egyptian ancestors or mayans may return to guide us into the new age post 2012.

As the earth shifts, and it cleanses itself, these star beings may help us to raise our frequency and start anew. I dunno lol

[edit on 15-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

haha. I witnessed that in process. It's alright though, I'll cut you a break. I think your idea is a good one. Unfortunately, we may not know anything until then.

My personal belief:

The date has now been implanted into the psyche. They people are in a state of anguish and detachment, but want to be whole. I feel we want something to happen, for the soul purpose of experiencing, and knowing we are alive. Its like the saying, "you don't know what you got till its gone.." Well people want to be tested, and I think when most likely nothing happens, the people revolt on a worldwide scale.

The Mayans seemed to play the game, "What came first, the apocolypse or the revolution?" and then just dropped the date.

drop it like its hot

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Myendica]

I like your line of thinking here.

I'm pretty damn excited about the whole thing. Unfortunately, it has captivated my life almost completely.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Basically, this is the return of quetzalcoatl, and the real timing is more into Aug 2011 onwards, plus, in reality this is the renegade reptiles from Sirius B and Orion, the same as ancient Egypt and Sumar, who love human sacrifice, and who our leaders are working very hard to bring in. They are very much connected to Saturn, and all the bloodlines code everthing, pretty much the reciepts from your Supermarket, its that much, births, deaths, marriages, religions and language. Their "sun" god is the black sun.

I intend to send a lot of love into this problem along with every other problem they are bringing up to try and subdue humanity to their standards.

If disclosure goes down, just wait, for the ones they will bring out will most likely be working for them.

True disclosure means what anthra andromeda talks about, redistribution of all things, healing everyone, no wars, no hunger, no starvation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join