It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sweden is being destroyed ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lunette_Verte
This would be my first post as this is the topic I've been waiting for, years on end...

Sadly no one in this thread touches upon anything remotely close to the actual conspiracy.

I was hoping for that, in addition to some in depth discussions..

How about Anna Lindh, in most minds a very intelligent person...Why was she executed, as it stands today, in favour of Mona Sahlin?

And could it be a coincident that Mona Sahlin happens to be a devoted mass immigration evangelist, playing right into the globalist agenda?

I think that these killers are built like a Manchurian Candidate.

en.wikipedia.org...

Through methods like MK ultra.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think its absolutely hilarious that the ppl that were part of the
investigation were some of the Rockefeller family !

LOL, obvious much ?

Sirhan Sirhan claimed something like this.

On March 3, 1969, in a Los Angeles courtroom, Cooper asked Sirhan point blank if he had indeed shot Senator Kennedy. Sirhan replied immediately: "Yes, Sir." but then stated that he did not bear any ill-will towards Kennedy.[7] Sirhan also testified that he had killed Kennedy "with 20 years of malice aforethought," although he has maintained since being arrested that he has no memory of the crime.[10]

The MK Ultra project was not truly shut down either, it was merely
reborn elsewhere.

en.wikipedia.org...

Evil was not defeated in WW2 it was imported.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am not saying all of them have been engaged in bad works,
but I am surely saying some of them were.

It is not like these ppl even try to hide their Modus Operandi either.

en.wikipedia.org...

After you dig a bit you start to see a picture come into view.

it is not a pretty picture either.

www.radioliberty.com...

The Neo-Malthusian, Neo_Druidism GAIA cult is one of the major aspects
of what is coming for humanity.

Rule #3 of their new 10 commandments is coming into view.

en.wikipedia.org...

Evil just fleeced the sheep ( the good ppl ), and made them a sheep
suit for the wolves and traded in the eye patch and sabre of the
pirate for a nice suit, a trust fund, and the ink pen of Machiavelli.

www.houseofpaine.org...

But on we go with most of the ppl blissfully unaware of the
obvious because most of the ppl around the world do not read
anymore and instead are plugged into a TV.

It reminds me of the batman forever movie where they said...

"This is your brain on the box"

So true.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Sirhan Sirhan claimed something like this.

OH OH, He crossed my mind recently , now there's a topic I will have to check out your links,

Thanks for posting, everyone.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hej hej Swedes , since there are so many from Sweden on this thread right now I would like to go off topic for a second as I have already added my opinion to this thread and ask do any of you follow www.redicecreations.com ? I love Henrik's work . U2U might be better than derailing this thread .

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette_Verte

Lunette_Verte, if you want an in-depth discussion of Anna Lindh's murder and Mona Sahlin's connection to the Bilderbergers, you'll have to lead.

The video in your link is in Swedish. A lot of people here do not know Swedish -- including me.

Anna Lindh's murder sounds suspiciously like an assassination. She just happened to be without any bodyguards, when she was stabbed by Mijailovic, a Serb. He's let off the hook for being mentally unbalanced.
Something about this guy reminded me of Sirhan Sirhan (Robert Kennedy's killer). I don't think this (Lindh's death) was a random murder.

It seems that Mona Sahlin attended (at least) one meeting with the Bilderberg Group. If she supports mass immigration, she's definitely NWO.

I mean what is the purpose of "mass immigration"? Controlled, limited immigration I can understand. Mass immigration is DESIGNED to de-stabilize a country. No one who cares about his/her country would support such a thing.

SeaWind

Further info on Mijailovic: "...Mijailovic admitted ... that he stabbed Lindh, but insisted that he didn't mean to kill her. He said he was sleep-deprived, on a heavy cocktail of prescription drugs, and hearing voices in his head that ORDERED him to attack her."

"He insisted that the attack was not politically motivated, and that he had 'nothing personal against Anna Lindh.'"

"According to transcripts from police interrogations, Franchell told investigators that Mijailovic PLOUGHED through the crowd of shoppers and SPECIFICALLY SOUGHT OUT Lindh."

www.taipeitimes.com...

[edit on 15-8-2010 by SeaWind]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So many off topic posts, doesn't change the fact that the video in the OP's message is a HOAX.. It does NOT in anyway reflect the current situation in Sweden, which is a country with low crimerate. The video is just bull# nazi propaganda.

Racists trolls like Seawind just try and add fuel to this silly thread with their racist agenda.

In the ATS Ufo forum, the mods change the title of the thread when it's been debunked, why not here?

This thread is just a free promotion for nazi groups, who were the ones who created the video.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

That video is pure propaganda.

Seriously, stop posting this filth on here.

And equating protesters with gangs of criminals? Also utterly ridiculous propaganda.

Instead of taking some idiot amateur-filmmaker's word for it, do your own research and actually ask the Swedish if the video is accurate. And make sure you ask people who are intelligent/objective.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I agree with your post. The "guidance" on Georgia Guidestones sounds like harmless Utopian idealism at first, until you realize that there are people in the world who, not only support this "guidance," but have the means to carry it out.

What price Utopia? Just another Holocaust, but instead of 6 million, 6 BILLION.

I have no doubts about the NWO Depopulaton agenda. The Gulf spill not only destroyed a substantial food source for the US, but the use of Corexit is meant to kill. People refuse to believe this. It will become apparent in time.

I found it very interesting that Esperantists were killed during the Holocaust. Also George Soros (major Obama supporter) has studied Esperanto -- so NWO.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

What?! I've never heard of this, killing rabbits and using them as fuel. Can you please provide sources?

We have wild rabbits all over the place, even in the middle of the city. Maybe you read about some farmer who got hungry.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sambell

They do burn rabbits.. I don't think they burn them alive though.
As for the video being exaggerated, probably since Sweden is far from being destroyed.. I didn't even watch it.

But at the same time, there's two sides to the story and as far as I'm concerned this is about sustainability. We're not even taking care of the immigrants we already have.
100 thousand new immigrants per year to a country with only 9 million people. You do the math.. it's insane.

And yeah.. Mona Sahlin attending the Bilderberg meeting is very suspect.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

KICK THE IMMIGRANTS OUT

That's the only solution. Don't wait for the government. Do it yourself. Politicians are traitors. We don't want to live with people that destroy our culture.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sverigedemokraterna is a right-wing small party with members with their past in neo-nazi groups and/or racist groups.

That was 8 minutes of propaganda.

I live here in Sweden. I refuse to take any intelligent debate about what was shown in that "video" simply because it's like trying to tell a rabid dog to sit.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

Yea, Yea, whatever, according to some of the people who live in these countries and have posted their experiences it is not propaganda.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Yea, Yea, whatever, according to some of the people who live in these countries and have posted their experiences it is not propaganda.

It's funny how you posted that IMMEDIATELY AFTER a Swede who states the opposite is true.

Please see the post immediately above you.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

And you don't think a lot of people in Sweden are brainwashed when the MSM shies away from even mentioning the problems?
You think the MSM in Sweden is objective when they photoshop pictures of blurred out immigrants to make them look white?

Mona Sahlin debated Jimmie Åkesson the party leader of the Swedish Democrats and got her ass handed to her. After the debate she said: "Never again!"
If she's so comfortable that she's right why are she so afraid of facing him on TV?
They can't let the people hear the real arguments.. instead, constantly demonize and ridicule all political dissent in the extremely compromised media.

The swedes saying people that vote for the swedish democrats are all racists and hillbillies are delusional and I've proven it in this thread!
Now you better put up or shut up!
Prove that everyone thinking of voting for SD are racists or hillbillies.
Prove that all the earlier generations of immigrants that want to vote for SD doesn't exist.

Only hillbillies vote for SD never mind that these "anti-racist" sentiments are far more common up north where immigrants typically don't even stay.

You don't think the government has an agenda when Mona Sahlin claims we have no culture? When she claims swedish culture is dorky? That's the freaking definition of self-hate.

Of course there's nothing going on.. doesn't matter that she attended a bilderberg meeting.. move along. Nothing to see.

This is not about diversity and helping people.. this is about lowering the standard of living worldwide to finally bring in a world government.
We'll all be poor and enslaved.
They'll give us all the right reasons to beg for martial law and for them to take away the little freedoms we've got left.
Technologic dictatorship here we come!

If we really wanted things to change we would build up the 3rd world to our standard of living instead of ruthlessly exploiting it, destroy it, kick it when it's down and then lower the living standard of the western world.

Only overly emotional and naive people react this way. Their buttons are easy to push. They'll be screaming racist from the top of their lungs at the drop of a hat. Sorry.. the race card doesn't work anymore, you've all exhausted your credit... try something new.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Everywhere is being destroyed. It's a goddamn firesale.

USA isn't far behind.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

hah! Bring the entire planet to 1st world levels of consumption? Are you kidding me?? If anything will bring about collapse, it'll be that. There are simply too many people to support living a voraciously consumptive 1st world lifestyle. What we SHOULD do is dismantle the hierarchies of wealth/power and resist any force that tries to recreate it. Otherwise we need to figure out how to live sustainably because if we dont, we're as good as dead anyway.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You know it is funny, one says one thing another says another thing,

Who's telling the truth?

Well if you follow closely the information coming out of the area you can draw your own conclusions.

I see this in America too, the left seems to think we don't have a problem with immigration here either,

Discussing Islam is Taboo.

[edit on 073131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
Everywhere is being destroyed. It's a goddamn firesale.

USA isn't far behind.

I believe we are living in confusing and dangerous times.

We are on the precipice of something major.

Knowledge is increased, but the truth is illusive,
Deceit is everywhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Why do these countries continue to take immigrants in when they are having a problem.

The government is a monolithic entity.
So changes tend to also be monolithic,
only happening in revolutionary circumstances.

Where voting in a different party, is a mini revolution.

Originally posted by davidmann
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Be careful when you ask for the 'government' to decide the outcome.

Absolutely agreed.

You can solve this problem.
People are solving it.

Putting up fences,
protecting your property.

If Swedes really want to win it back,
there are certainly the genes for it.

Berzerker can be activated in the DNA.
Turn the tide while you are still more in numbers.

In any case, get a geographical location,
where you can have a tribe of agreeable people
(between 1 hydrogen and 239 uranium isotope,
optimally around 58, most stable isotope of nickel.)

at least defend it there,
gotta protect the Nordic genealogy,
by maintaing at least some pure strands.
pure and ancient strains are great for mixing.

Remember only we with You can do it.
What you think and act,
be what manifests,
from we.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I don't consider the current decadence going on(especially in the US) to be healthy. What I mean by higher standard of living is clean water, housing, food. Maybe we shouldn't be throwing away millions of tonnes of food each year? We could feed the whole world if we wanted to.

We could have REAL diversity instead of the bland amalgation of cultures that is multiculturalism. It actually seems to be the extermination of diversity.

You know it is funny, one says one thing another says another thing,

Who's telling the truth?

Well I'm backing up my assertions with sources, haven't seen that coming from the other side. All I hear from them is:
"If you don't agree with us you're a racist!"

I refuse to take any intelligent debate about what was shown in that "video" simply because it's like trying to tell a rabid dog to sit.

I'll give y'all something to chew on:

Oh.. isn't that Ken Ring, one of Swedens biggest rappers.
Wanna know what "STOPPA MASSINVANDRINGEN!" means?

It means stop the MASS immigration.

Let's see what he has to say:

Malou:
One persistant question has been if we should really let people live in places like Rinkeby or Rosengård or if we should try to break these areas up?(Integrate them)

Ken Ring:
I think it's too late to be having that discussion.

Malou:
It's too late?

Ken Ring:
I think so.. I think so. I think it's time to take care of the one's that are already here now.
Almost everyone I know is an immigrant. All my friends are immigrants, we're second generation immigrants.
I think we have to save us first. Our children.

Malou:
And how do we accomplish that?

Ken Ring:
I don't know.. I think maybe, I don't know. This will sound sick. But maybe we should tone the immigration down a little bit?
Maybe we should tone it down and focus on the immigrants so we can actually take care of the immigrants that are already here you know?

Malou:
That's very controversial coming from........

Ken Ring:
Very controversial. I'm almost shocked I'm even sayin' it.

Want more? I've been googling and searching for the last hour. I'll bring the big guns out if I have to.. but it seems like a waste of time since all I hear is: "Racism.. nothing to see, move on!"
No sources, nothing.

*Waiting for people to start calling him Swedens own 'Uncle Ruckus'*

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join