It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sweden is being destroyed ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by guyopitz
Everywhere is being destroyed. It's a goddamn firesale.

USA isn't far behind.

I believe we are living in confusing and dangerous times.

We are on the precipice of something major.

Knowledge is increased, but the truth is illusive,
Deceit is everywhere.

Stormdancer, I cannot understand the willful blindness of some of these Europeans. It should be OBVIOUS to anyone with a functional brain that Western Europe is being set up INTENTIONALLY for another Holocaust by TPTB -- only this time it will be WORSE than the last one.

You look at these small European countries with Muslim populations in the millions. (I think Germany has the largest -- something like 8 million Muslims.) And Scandinavian countries doing MASS immigrations of people so different they will never completely assimilate. No, it's worse than that -- some immigrants have NO intention of assimilating, they intend to CONQUER. And if any European with common sense questions the advisability of this, he is immediately smeared as a racist or a Neo-Nazi.

These Europeans seem to have been completely brainwashed by Social Democratic political correctness. If their masters tell them that mass immigration is a good thing, they accept it without question. What well-trained Sheeple!

Don't they know the belligerent immigrants have NO respect for their European hosts? They think the Europeans are stupid & weak. European cowards -- moral cowards who do NOT protest when enemies invade their homes. Cowards who are too afraid to fight to protect their countries from invasion. They cannot be expected to protest, they might be called racist or Neo-Nazis!

If these same cowardly Europeans are still alive in 20 years, maybe time will have clarified their vision. These immigrants will outbreed their European hosts. The grandchildren of these Europeans will have no memory of what their homelands were like before they were overpowered by non-Europeans. The legacy of cowards.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

LaughingGod, Thanks for the video & translation.

Ken Ring has common sense.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Want more? I've been googling and searching for the last hour. I'll bring the big guns out if I have to.. but it seems like a waste of time since all I hear is: "Racism.. nothing to see, move on!"
No sources, nothing.

WE know who we are, please share more, now you have me curious.

We have not attacked anyone, this thread is for information on an important subject.

[edit on 113131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeaWind
If these same cowardly Europeans are still alive in 20 years, maybe time will have clarified their vision. These immigrants will outbreed their European hosts. The grandchildren of these Europeans will have no memory of what their homelands were like before they were overpowered by non-Europeans. The legacy of cowards.

SeaWind

Well Europe can embrace the Memetic Age.

*gong sounds* neo-tribalism is now.

Satisfy all peoples,
can both live with those of your likeness,
as well as interact with others.

Believe me,
the Islam belief system has strengths,
which are it's weakness.

For a muslim to go to heaven,
they must die in battle with the enemy.
So we can satisfy this desire,
with robots, Swedes know robots.

Robots that can defend themselves,
if and when provoked.
These would be suicide machines,
for anyone that chose to attack them.

Eventually Islam or the suicide paradise belief,
from natural selection, will die away.

Naturally selecting out violent peoples.
if you're far too compassionate,
for biological entities,
to do it yourself.

Though if the muslims get smart,
and avoid the machines,
they might go after the humans,
but you could protect yourselves with solid bodies.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by lowki]

Ya intentional communities are the Memetic Age vehicles.

the atom tribes,
be able to replicate human civilization,
including the solid-people that can shield our liquid sacks,
and help us remember the long term items.
of course we have to contribute,
for natural selection to keep us.

Water be quick and able to distill information,
at a resonance which our liquid bodies allow,
quickly finding out what's happening.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

Stormdancer, I cannot understand the willful blindness of some of these Europeans.

I have heard that this is true from a lot of Europeans, those that are denying it may be lying for all I now.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The brain-dead liberals are committing suicide. This is what multi-culturalism gives you. I know this may shock you, but not all cultures or beliefs have equal merit. Some are in fact plain evil. A quick perusal of the Koran and the life of Mohammed should convince you.

Perhaps the Swedes should revive the longboats and don their Viking helmets. It's time to grow a pair before your civilization is destroyed.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
By the way you can opt to defend yourself.

Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Article 3
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Charter of the Fundamental Rights of the European Union

Article 6. Right to liberty and security

Everyone has the right to liberty and security of person.

That's right, you can secure your person,
that means defend yourself and body,
as well as attack violent aggressors,
with deadly force if necessary,
to maintain security of person.

Person includes your family,
per-son, each tribe member,
deserves mutual protection.

it's kind of like zombie land,
unless they think you be one of them,
they want you to kill them,
so they could die while trying to kill you.

It's a memetic virus.
Islamic Suicide Paradise.

Remember, you're doing them a service by killing them,
they believe you be sending them to Paradise,
to be with 72 virgins,
or what have you.

Remember,
It is possible to be of Arabic heritage,
and have a different belief system.

Any body vehicle can be infected,
by Islamic Suicide Paradise.
Meme-tic rehabilitation programs,
are also possible.

Remember any act harmful to self or tribe (bodies or spirit) be crazy.
Outside of tribe it's natural selection,
but live in harmony with those you can.
Symbiotic relations are frequent.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by NoHierarchy

Yea, Yea, whatever, according to some of the people who live in these countries and have posted their experiences it is not propaganda.

Yea, Yea ???

It's No, No Stormdancer .Many Swedes have replied to this post , including myself who is married to one and I have spent lots of time there . The majority of people ( you know Swedes )on the ground and involved in the intent of your OP have spoken and you just don't want to hear it . I respected your post even though I didn't agree with the video content . It is now very clear that you have a hateful agenda and you won't accept anything that does not suit it . You ask for opinons but don't want to listen .You have lost my respect .This post is a joke now .

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It'd be terrible if that's the shape of the first world. What about the rest...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
is sweden is, dude, proofread

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

The problem with your theory is that the Americans can barely take care of home and likely will not have the money to finance anymore military action! The days of "The Yanks are coming" are long over.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Same aply to all europe...

We are really getting destroyed.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That is correct- a bunch of Social Democrat (Fascist) brainwashed cowards, who will be snuffed-out of history, and their contribution to HUMANITY, forgotten. BTW- THAT is the fate, of ALL white peoples.
THIS is NOT "my opinion"- it is straight from the mouths, of the radical immigrants! They OPENLY proclaim, our deaths, are "necessary". Well, guess what??? I'm not QUITE, ready to roll-over, and die. I don't care, if my adversary is FEDGOV, or a bunch of Islamists, I will NOT go peacefully!!! I have the will of the God's, on MY side, and I WILL take a decent "honor guard", with me!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

"Loki"- sorry, those quoted "rights", really don't MEAN MUCH, if you do not have the ABILITY, to defend yourself!! Such as....a GUN, maybe????
I'm a little sore, today. Spent an hour yesterday, letting a friend, shoot one of my LEGAL machineguns, 8mm Mauser!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
sweden has been near the edge of economic reform for a while , it is hugely expensive to live there , now it is time to pay for it....simples.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That is correct- a bunch of Social Democrat (Fascist) brainwashed cowards, who will be snuffed-out of history, and their contribution to HUMANITY, forgotten. BTW- THAT is the fate, of ALL white peoples.
THIS is NOT "my opinion"- it is straight from the mouths, of the radical immigrants! They OPENLY proclaim, our deaths, are "necessary".

Thank you posters for more validation,

You are courageous.

[edit on 043131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sambell
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

What?! I've never heard of this, killing rabbits and using them as fuel. Can you please provide sources?

We have wild rabbits all over the place, even in the middle of the city. Maybe you read about some farmer who got hungry.

Wow, really? It's that hard to use Google? Really? Really??

Sources

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Is Sweden being destroyed? Yes

Is it deliberate? Yes

Are other Western nations being systematically destroyed from behind the scenes in the same way? Yes

Is mass-immigration a primary tool of this destruction? Yes

How and why? Look up 'Cultural Marxism'. It explains everything.

The immigrants themselves (including Muslims) are pawns in the game. Unfortunately, native and immigrant will come into conflict, all the time not realising who the real enemy is. It's called "divide and conquer".

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
Is Sweden being destroyed? Yes

Is it deliberate? Yes

Are other Western nations being systematically destroyed from behind the scenes in the same way? Yes

Is mass-immigration a primary tool of this destruction? Yes

Agreed,
this resonates with reality,
these be facts.

How and why? Look up 'Cultural Marxism'. It explains everything.

en.wikipedia.org...
"Cultural Marxism is a generic term referring to a loosely associated group of Marxists who have sought to apply critical theory to matters of family composition, gender, race, and cultural identity within Western society."

Please be more specific.

The immigrants themselves (including Muslims) are pawns in the game.

Spreading memes.

Unfortunately, native and immigrant will come into conflict,

Are you saying that people will secure their person?
Hooray!

all the time not realising who the real enemy is.

that's Impossible because
for real you require agreement.
the real being what's in common.

If it's not a agreeable,
it can't be an agreed anything.

If you're not realizing,
then there is no real.

The process of realizing,
is when you share some idea,
and get others to agree on it.

Perhaps you meant to say:
"without intuiting who the true enemy be."

It's called "divide and conquer".

That's a draconian meme.

What meme would you prefer us to believe?
Where belief is to hold an idea in mind.

For instance,
we be realizing,
that securing our life,
be safe and happy.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

No, not really, but the question about using dead rabbits as fuel isn't that important to me and pretty off-topic, but thanks for providing me with the info. But when we are on that topic, what does it matter what they do with them if they are dead anyway? The rabbits in Stockholm, it's cute and everything but they are also a problem, obviously. Almost like the rats in any large city. I see them almost everyday and it's nice to see them, but I can understand if the take over large areas and populate like crazy, they become a problem.

is it better to just dump them somewhere or put them to use when they are dead? I say go for the good use if you gonna get rid of them anyway, they don't even burn them alive.

And you judge an entire country because we happen to slay some rabbits that has become a pest? All over the world, we kill off cows by the millions, rats, cockroaches etc etc. Do you fight for them also or is it just because the rabbits are cute n cuddly?

As they are a pest, they probably get incinerated anyway when they are dead. So why not use them for something good? Their fur isn't good for resale anyway and the meat can be dangerous to eat. So should we just let them hump like crazy and take over the entire inner city of Stockholm?

Or should we do as the Australians and introduce targeted viruses and deceases which gonna screw it all up after the rabbits build up an resistance to after a few years anyway? We all know that hasn't really worked for them in any way.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join