It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sweden is being destroyed ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Yeah I thought of Rosengård too, a lot of things could be happening there, but the area itself aint so bad I think? I mean the standards of the apartment complexes and houses. I have a friend who is a social worker and she goes there all the time, no big deal it seems.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

I don't think that is an option for Swedes. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to own a gun unless you're a member of a gun club.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

The dictator of Libya even agrees with it and has accepted the information in this video as the proof of their coming victory in Europe.

the dictator of Libya also, at one time, wrote a formal protest to the IOC declaring that bullfighting should be banned from the Olympics - on the grounds that it's both violent and cruel

he's right of course

sorta

:-)

[edit on 8/15/2010 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sambell

Yeah, I thought as much about Rosengård. Of course, media loves to blow it out of proportions.

As for guns, even if you're a member of a gun club, it only makes a difference in your own home, as you can't carry it assembled on the street, where you might need it. But people need to realize there are other ways to defend yourself than by means of firearms. Sure, I'd love to see a 2nd Amendment in Sweden. I mean that.

But there are still other ways. Learn hand-to-hand combat. Research improvised (and legal) weapons. Something as simple as a water bottle can become an effective self-defense weapon when you get in trouble. Guns aren't the only solution to the problem of staying safe. Especially not in Sweden, where you rarely need 'em.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Exactly my point buddy..."refugees".....way too many "refugees" don't you think? Isn't it a bit odd to you?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
I feel compelled to post this again here:

More people need to watch it.

Pjslug, thanks for this video. It's something you would think most people would be able to sense intuitively. It's common sense that a country cannot keep taking millions of illegal immigrants and NOT have that country over-run & destroyed. It's nice to have it spelled out with colored graphs.

When you look at the birth rates of Third World countries, you can understand why the Elites are serious about Depopulation measures.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
They want civil war. It's been planned for decades, didn't you know?

Muslims were to be brought into Europe to such a high degree that they don't assimilate and create their own ghettos. This has happened.

Then the Muslims will cause problems, but everyone will ignore the threat because they will call it "anti-Muslim" to criticize Muslims. This is happening now, as you can see.

Those who criticize Muslims/Islam will be called "the next Nazis" and "Islamophobic" and so on. This is happening.

The REAL Nazis, the Jew-hating & freedom-hating Muslim extremists will gain more & more ground while most people ignore the threat. This is happening now.

Finally, something will trigger a civil-war, maybe a symbolic assassination, a law put into effect, a terrorist attack, or any other trigger, and Muslims, being told by their Koran of the end-times, to take over the world, to rape & pillage and all that, will kill millions of Europeans.

After several million Europeans are killed directly by Muslim immigrants, who will likely be going door-to-door in some inner-city areas to find & kill non-Muslims, eventually, after the damage is done, Europe is destroyed, and finally everyone knows that the threat was always the Muslims and the "Islamophobes" were correct the whole time, then, and only then, will American troops come to save the day.

It'll probably take a few years for American troops to root out all these Muslims, many of whom were moderate Muslims until the civil-war started, but were forced to choose sides with the extremists, because in the beginning it would seem like they would win.

I predict it will be Geert Wilders as the trigger, whether by his assassination, prosecution, or the opposite, his rise to power and banning of the Koran, which would trigger these Muslim psychopaths who are brainwashed by Mohamed to react violently to any extreme oppression.

This last point is obvious if you look at the violent reaction of Palestinians when being persecuted, while Christians of Iraq (or any non-Muslims being persecuted in any place) peacefully try to leave the area where they are being persecuted. Iraqi-Christians being persecuted & slaughtered worse than Palestinians could imagine happen in Israel, never ever blow up ANYthing, while Palestinians blow up everything!

That is the Muslim reaction. All it takes is a trigger.

...And then you woke up and had to change your underwear...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hande
Hello from Finland. We have also big immigration problem here very soon.

Ok, every country has refugees but here in Finland we have also "connect family program". One woman had 18 children and they have then refugee status here. And Finland pays flying tickets from Africa! People come here because we have good benefits.

One funny thing is there is no DNA-test or passport needed when refugee comes here. So there is lots of illegal refugees here.

Everybody know this problem but government is doing nothing about it.

Hande: "People come here because we have good benefits."

And I bet the hardworking Finns just love having the Outlanders & Illegals eat up those benefits!

This whole issue is a time-bomb just waiting to explode.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gagol

so your saying that non of the news materials used in the video is real and that it all is a fabrication ?

not the "message" of the video but the clips them selfs and the news articles used within the video ?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This would be my first post as this is the topic I've been waiting for, years on end...

Sadly no one in this thread touches upon anything remotely close to the actual conspiracy.

I was hoping for that, in addition to some in depth discussions..

For instance, why have no one mentioned Mona Sahlins connection to the Bilderberg? In her own admittance, see www.youtube.com...

Why, is it a coincident that she is the most likely person to become the next prime minister?

How about Anna Lindh, in most minds a very intelligent person...Why was she executed, as it stands today, in favour of Mona Sahlin?

And could it be a coincident that Mona Sahlin happens to be a devoted mass immigration evangelist, playing right into the globalist agenda?

Also, please spare this thread from knee jerk moral reflexes. Everyone learned that everyone and their dog is equal in kindergarden. We got it. Period.

Just know, that grown ups must reason in different terms....

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the nawsayers, here is another member from Norway and his personal story.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunette_Verte

This would be my first post as this is the topic I've been waiting for, years on end...

Please tell me more,

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sambell

i wouldent say i had a bad experience in sweden / stockholm , i was a red liner my self most of the time and lived on the blue live for a while , but id say it was generaly know back in the days that there where certain areas of centralization which one should avoid at nigth,..

reasons i left where because of political, the voting system is all bonkers.

sweden had its ups and downs but in all sincerity when a goverment makes a law that banns the sensation of euphoria something is wrong ,

it sais pretty much all an all what the goverment is about ,

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hande
Hello from Finland. We have also big immigration problem here very soon.

Ok, every country has refugees but here in Finland we have also "connect family program". One woman had 18 children and they have then refugee status here. And Finland pays flying tickets from Africa! People come here because we have good benefits.

One funny thing is there is no DNA-test or passport needed when refugee comes here. So there is lots of illegal refugees here.

Everybody know this problem but government is doing nothing about it.

Thank you again for a personal experience, why is it others from you countries, are denying there is a problem?

All these personal stories sound credible and seem to be the same thing America is now experiencing.

The thing is it could be stopped but the governments are not doing anything, that leads me to believe that , Yes, this is a NWO agenda.

Our own Arizona sheriff said the American government had now become our enemy.

[edit on 113131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I stopped caring about the cowardly Swedes when I found out they were culling wild rabbits and burning them alive as fuel.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes, Sweden is being destroyed. So is Denmark, Norway, Germany, the U.K. and every other western country out there.

I'm not against immigration, I am against mass-immigration. Europe and Scandinavia isn't the United States. We're not really based upon immigration like the United States is.

Sweden has been a nordic country for thousands of years. Mass immigration is destroying Sweden (as well as all the other countries mentioned above). You see, the simple fact is that all the people from the Middle East are bringing their culture into Europe replacing the host countries culture. Sure, a few may adapt and have a genuine interest in becoming "Swedish" but the majority just can't integrate for whatever reason.

Take these two examples:

1.) People from the M.E. and other countries move to the west in MASS overwhelming those countries and slowly but surely replacing said countries heritage and culture. The M.E. isn't really facing the same problem since white Christians for example aren't moving down there in MASS.

2.) Think of Sweden as America, Swedes as American Indians and the immigrants as well, immigrants. Now, what happened in America? The American Indians were nearly wiped out. Same thing is happening in Europe and Scandinavia now.

Mass immigration is destroying cultures. It's politically incorrect, but that's the nature of truth.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

You are buying what they. TPTB are selling. The Muslims are a tool for a greater agenda. Just like here in the USA the Mexicans area a tool for a a greater agenda.

Have you never wondered why the USA does not acknowledge that a good percentage of blacks and Mexicans (not all....most are good people) are preying on and taking advantage of the rest of the population?

We the common people that built the world with our bare hands are being set up. The end game is going to be ugly and either we wake up and look reality in the face or we stay stupidly politically correct and not look at the situation at all until the civil wars begin.

We are all being used against each other. If we were to get these basic problems in the open they can be solved. Leave them in the closet and they will just rot and fester.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Thank you Frontkjemper, yes, and with the help of our governments,

But why?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

If we were to get these basic problems in the open they can be solved.

Yes, the PC police would prefer we remain silent, I agree it needs to be discussed,

Personally I think it is to late.

Look what they teach in the schools and the colleges.

when Vanderbilt Islamic Professor Awadh A. Binhazim said in a forum on gays under Islamic law, homosexuality is punishable by death.

Vanderbilt Islamic Professor

[edit on 113131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

The dictator of Libya even agrees with it and has accepted the information in this video as the proof of their coming victory in Europe.

the dictator of Libya also, at one time, wrote a formal protest to the IOC declaring that bullfighting should be banned from the Olympics - on the grounds that it's both violent and cruel

he's right of course

sorta

:-)

[edit on 8/15/2010 by Spiramirabilis]

Just need to tell him the Bulls are Dhimmi and it would smooth
things right over.

en.wikipedia.org...

Because under Sharia law the Dhimmi do not have the same
rights as others and that would make it ok to treat the bulls
as less equal.

Just need to offer some of the Islamic worlds own wonderful insight.

Even some forward thinking germans realized some ppl were less
human than others, they couldn't possibly both be wrong ???

ROFLMAO.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join