It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i cant even speak..after watching this

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is why they call war "HELL"!

Everyone who views this should show it to someone else.

For those here in the United States; I hope you let these images burn into your memories atleast until after November. After all it was your congress who gave the green llight to invade a soveriegn nation based on a pack of lies.

The next time some "hawk" wants to talk up a war, I'll be glad to buy them a gun and a plane ticket.

I believe the quickest way to turn a hawk into a dove is to put them on the front line when the shooting starts.

Oh, yes. We will train them to shoot back.

" If you can live through the training , a war will be like a picnic."
Master Chief Oblongski USN (rip)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
This is what war looks like.

Here is a question for all the "This is war, man" folks here claiming that is a reason.

Who said it was war? Do they consider it war? Were they at war with us before we invaded?

If I come to your home and slaughter your family and burn your things to the ground. If I just claim it was war, that makes it ok? I thought war was engaged in from two sides. Who is the other side?

So you think those men wouldn't rather be home? You think they want to see all that horror? You think they want to drive down streets where an IED could blowup and the populace come out with AK 47s and finish them off? Are you out of your mind?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

The RPG story has never been verified and on closer inspection, it looks a lot like a telescopic lens. There were photojournalists in the crowd and the image you are referring to is when the Apache's camera zooms in on a figure peering round a corner, quite possibly to take a photo.

Funny, the army guy in the video states it was an RPG, and he was the boots on the ground.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
We are not over there just murdering people..... OMG how ignorant some of you are!!!!!!!! Terrorists have been targeting and killing Americans FOR QUITE AWHILE!!!!!!!

They are killing Americans....why? This is the question you must answer.

Are they killing the Swiss? Its seems the Swiss are more free than we are in the USA so why not target countries like that?

Because America is the empire that is sucking the world dry.

We have been duped. We are a nation of ruthless business men that run national policy and will make this nation do anything no matter how bad just to support that bottom line.

You are not fighting for American citizens. You are fighting for the same ruthless banker types that are taking our homes. Fight them not the innocent peasants.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
After sticking around for a few weeks, I began to see ATS as an online bashing forum for people who are anti-military and anti-American. I don't know where most of you come from, nor do I really care at this point.

When I see a soldier defending himself in the first page (and people bash him for defending his country), I see something very-very wrong with how these wars have been perceived. I don't know where everyone got their information, but both wars were/are very necessary for national security reasons. Saddam was a military tyrant, and Osama killed 3,000+ people on 9/11/2001.

Somewhere over the past nine years, the media entered into a horrific propaganda campaign. MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, and CNN set out on a goal to distort the facts, and a crap load of people bought into their lies. Sure, President Bush majorly messed up selling the wars, and also did a horrible job on planning and strategy. However, that should not overshadow why we 'counter-attacked' those countries.

Do we belong in Afghanistan at this point? No. Obama reignited a war that should have been let go, and Bush warned everyone about going back. At this point in time, we have to deal with the here and now. Afghanistan is a very hard country to control, and it put the USSR into a devastating economic crises. It eventually caused the country to split; thus, the USSR is no longer in existence. Afghanistan has now turned into a civil war.

Did we belong in Afghanistan after 9/11/2001? Absolutely, 100% Yes. I don't care about what type of propaganda you all heard, but the facts are as light and blue as the day. We were attacked by extremists who were living, operating, and hiding in Afghanistan. Period.

When it comes to the war on Iraq... It does not matter if Bush lied to us or not. Saddam's role model was noted as being Joseph Starlin. Everything Saddam had done over the years was in reflection of his hero. If an Iraqi spoke out against their leader, Saddam would have them publicly hanged. He also use to test chemical weapons on his people. He was a viscous, scheming, and cold-blooded killer. Period.

I don't care about anyone's theories or counter-arguments on what I just said, and I am not going to respond to anyone who thinks otherwise.

I don't like how people are addressing the United States military in these forums, and I ask you all to give them your respect.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Section31]

Amen 31. BTW: I got a kick-ass .gif for section 31 of Enterprise if you want to take a look at it, pm me.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So you think those men wouldn't rather be home? You think they want to see all that horror? You think they want to drive down streets where an IED could blowup and the populace come out with AK 47s and finish them off? Are you out of your mind?

Are people just hitting reply and writing whatever random thoughts enter their heads? What on Earth does anything you are saying have to do with what I said? What did I say about anyone wanting to be there? Why are there so many posts in this thread responding to things no one ever said?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
to be honest i even shed a few tears watching that clip , sempre fi for singing
but
what the "cog wheel" are you doing there,

'
your not protecting "YOUR" boarders

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Are people just hitting reply and writing whatever random thoughts enter their heads? What on Earth does anything you are saying have to do with what I said? What did I say about anyone wanting to be there? Why are there so many posts in this thread responding to things no one ever said?

What high are you on? You fault our soldiers as if it is their fault they are there, and now you cry foul when called on it?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Funny, the army guy in the video states it was an RPG, and he was the boots on the ground.

When?

Minutes/seconds please.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

What high are you on?

T & C prevents an honest answer.

You fault our soldiers as if it is their fault they are there,

When did I fault the soldiers for being in Iraq? Last I checked they were sent there.

and now you cry foul when called on it?

I guess you are going to have to quote me.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

When?

Minutes/seconds please.

He begins to describe the AK47 fire and RPG fire at 5:45 in the video

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You need to pay attention: that is when the Apaches are called in.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by mydarkpassenger]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Uh huh. There are reports of RPG fire.

Coming from where? These men casually standing around with reporters in the middle of the street? I guess I need a little verification on that as he does not say what you claimed. He does not say there was an RPG with these men that were mowed down by the chopper anywhere in that video.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Chiming in just to say this...

My buddy in the military came back from Iraq, showed me pictures he took, and told me some stories. He told me that they killed civilians, and the bullets would saw people in half. That they had to bust into houses and kill everyone inside. Those were the orders. Kill everyone. Kids. Old people. Didn't matter. Those were his words, so that's whats going on over there.

He was surprised the guy who got sawed in half (his arm and shoulder came off) lived, but a guy who got shot once in the leg died.

I felt bad for him because he had to see and experience all that.
... =/

I knew you were just posting for laughs when you said you felt bad for your friend for experiencing it but not bad for the civilians and kids were killed.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Uh huh. There are reports of RPG fire.

Coming from where? These men casually standing around with reporters in the middle of the street? I guess I need a little verification on that as he does not say what you claimed. He does not say there was an RPG with these men that were mowed down by the chopper anywhere in that video.

Backing you further into your over-generalized corner - the guy in the Youtube vid he wasn't on that street. He was getting info from the helos, who saw the RPG and other ak47s

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Waiting for you.. Hello?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Waiting for you.. Hello?

I think someone has a little crush...Sorry pal but I am cooking dinner, doing laundry, going out to smoke, and despite my post history I spend lots of time READING many many threads on here. I did not realize you thought this was something more intimate than it is. My apologies.

Backing you further into your over-generalized corner - the guy in the Youtube vid he wasn't on that street. He was getting info from the helos, who saw the RPG and other ak47s

Plenty of corner here. Listen to it again. First the chopper says the chopper is getting reports of RPG fire. The chopper is not reporting it. Then note when they spot the men in the street, the chopper CLAIMS to see men with AK-47s - no RPG mentioned. Watch it a couple times.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

the guy in the Youtube vid he wasn't on that street. He was getting info from the helos, who saw the RPG and other ak47s

So sorry, I just realized you got yourself in your own little corner. Remember where we started?

So you claim the guy in the video was boots on the ground and said there was an RPG. Now you claim he was not in the area and it was the chopper reporting it.

Maybe you need to rest in that corner for a bit and think about that.

Waiting for you, hello?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Adevoc Satanae]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
This man should be shot in the face for treason and spreading lies about his government and his fellow BROTHERS in arms.

This man is speaking out about war atrocities and your response is that he should be "shot in the face"?

Despite your best efforts, you have actually supported the argument of the man in the video that the U.S. Military are insanely violent.

In-other-words, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
These are the things that are being swept under the rug, day in and day out..
These are the things turning people into extreamists!
These are the things, that are waking people out of their slumbers!

If these videos don't wake you up.. Or shake you.. Better take your pulse, or check to see if you have a heart, soul, or family..

This is a damn shame beyond words..

How can I blame people for looking at my country like we are a bunch of brainwashed &^%^&!! So many select choice words I can use here, but I will compose myself the best I can here..

Its not easy after seeing this video, and videos like this..
And I am glad they got out to the public! It sertinly puts everything I have been saying about this war in the limelight, and no way they can deny doing these now..

The proof is out, and the proof is staring you right in the eyes..
War is war, I understand that.. But for the sake of our humanity.. This must be stopped by some point..
This must not be allowed to stain the hands of Americans who want nothing to do with this bloody, nasty, vile war!! Killing innocent folks on the streets..
Kids, women, men, and family!!! Shreaded, and murdered!!

Even a naturally born American would take this to heart, and understand why now the rest of the world can not stand us..

And Im not saying America are the BAD guys.. But we sertinly rank up there with the other vile, and evil countries who do such vile acts..

Whats the real purpose for this war anyway??? I have been lost for the past few years on this idea..
And Obama keeps this # rolling on and on...
For what? Some more materials, ore, gold, Oil, and drugs traffic routes?

Nothing is as simple as it might seem from the outside...
And this whole thing is just rotten to the core..

Evil has a face.. And man is the evils of this world!!

Not just Americans, But ALL men and women who chose to fight for a country that allows them to be used..

This is just gross, and upsets me..
However thanks for posting this thread...

It looks you right in the eyes.. Are you man or woman enough to face the facts of this video?

Facing these facts will not be easy.. Nor will it make your day any better.

But we all must face what our leaders are having DONE!

These people represent us as a people.. And if we the people don't stand up and say!! This doesnt represent me!! Then no one willl....

I for one.. If I had a choice, would not work a normal job to fund these murders..
But I dont have a damn choice!! They take my money and use it as they see fit..

It makes me sick to think that some of my money has been put twords the murders of innocent men and women..

Sickening!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join