It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i cant even speak..after watching this

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

sorry i will not go on record with these alligations. i reported them and wish to forget my time spent in iraq. i did my part and i have moved on. yes i am based in las vegas. i would tell the story as annonymous only. i have proof to back up my past military history and time spend in iraq. but i will not go to the media anymore with any stories. my wife wishes me to move on. i dont want a media storm to fall on me and my family. sorry

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faustian Spirit

Originally posted by DONNYxMC

saddams regime was evil. they would test chem agents on children. they would test demolitions on children. and the reporters dont care. they only report on US troops killnig civilians...

Yes, and you test mcdonalds food on your children, and wendy's, and kfc, and minutemaid "natural" juice. Different chemicals, I know, but the results are gruesome also. I mean, where do you come up with horse manure like that? DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF WHAT YOU JUST SAID? AND WITH WHAT CHEMICALS WERE CHILDREN TESTED WITH? Oh you... how do you call it? drama queen. Nice emphasyzing, though.

go ask the kurds

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

Not wanting to get caught up in the fray of this debate, these wars are completely wrong, but at the same time we the people allow our government to misuse the military. They are not the most intellectual bunch, but I'm not sure a military made up of free thinkers, all with different beliefs and morals, would be much use to anybody. Hopefully, we move past this stage in our evolution, and we somehow lose all our divisions ( religious, national, etc.) as a species.

All that said, you are one funny mofo.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

i have seen way worse things like my best friend blown in half.

That is a shame. I am sure we can find someone with worse stories to tell and someone with no stories to tell. That has nothing to do with clarifying this story though.

6 years of total brutality and carnage and yea you tend to forget dates and times.
Really? You see so many houses full of caged kids, 50 high, that you forget dates? Was there not a full report?

and at about 730 or 8 its still twilight in iraq. not dark. but like i said "pretty clost to dark"

That close to the equator twilight is about 20 minutes long. That gives you all the way till 7:10 before it is dark.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Adevoc Satanae]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

hahah ok man. google some more stuff.. this is dumb. you really think some random dude on the internet is gonna make a difference to me? oh man your right... i must have been in a coma for 6 years and made the whole thing up so i can impress some random people i dont even know on the interweb. ahahahah [snip]

Mod Edit: Personal comment removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 2) Behaviour. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 14/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Personally, I would rather if all of the soldiers came home. The problem is that it isnt that easy, u cant just be in the middle of a battle and all of a decide hey Im gonna go home,you cant do that, the govt wont let you. While I do agree that it is really horrible over there, we need to focus more on the problems her in the US. We should have gone out of the middle east after we finished doin what we needed to do. As for terrorists, howd they get into this country in the first place? Just curious. As for the soldiers tryin to say oh its horrible over there and stuff and we dont know what its like, dont mean to sound insensitive but no one put a gun to ur head and forced you to go there ya know. Do I care about our brothers over there? Yes I do, but it was their choice to go there and experience all of the horrible stuff. There is not such thing as a "safe country" btw, just sayin. I also think that people should actually think with their heads instead of their emotions, would really help people understand each other more.

[edit on 10/5/09 by OutlanderHuman24]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

this story and a child sex house we found got reported. i didnt see the "sex house" just the outside. but it was similar except lots of gold and marble and pallace type stuff. a good friend from 513th told me about it. they foudna house that children were kept in cages like we found. but used for sex games and orgies.

So you did not find kids being used for rape? Cause you had said...

we found a basement with over 50 children in cages being used for body bombs. rape. slavery.. you name it.

Please clarify.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm responding to the OP on page one and haven't read the thread yet.

Dude... The guy is holding a bazooka/Rocket propelled grenade device one minute five seconds (1:05) into the video.

People that stupid will automatically be targeted and destroyed & get blown away by copters. Sorry, you fail. Game over, try again.

Enough said.

[edit also to add] And at 6:01 also. Idiots. At least do it at night when you are harder to see.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bazarocka
I've read about as much of THIS BULL#. 1st off I AM RETIRED US MILITARY, I was the 18/19 year old "Running Thru The Jungle" in the RVN.
www.youtube.com...
Tours in Iraq, Afghanistan, and countless other "censored" assignments. I've smelled "DEATH" up CLOSE many times.

Let me ASK Reign02 or whatever his name is.

WHEN DID FIRING A M230 30MM CHAIN-GUN AT INDIVIDUALS BECOME ROE.

If YOU are WHO you say you ARE. Then YOU HAVE TO KNOW. I've seen UP CLOSE what this weapon can do to an enemy armored personal carrier and it';s occupants.

I'm gonna explain SO those noncombatants get the big picture. While deployed in Iraq. Our squadron was deployed to support a firefight NE of Baghdad. The Scout Aeros did their thing, brought in the Apaches and from about 1500 to 2000 yards out the Apaches opened up with their Chain-guns on several Iraqi APCs (Armored Personal Carriers).

OK, the fight is over and this is where I come In, (Command & Control) sends us in for a BC, (body count). After arriving on site. I IMMEDIATELY noticed these BIG ASS HOLEs bored right through the 6/8'' of STEEL Armored plating of the Armored Carriers.

I looked through one of the MANY holes in the APC. And I COULD NOT believe my eyes. THE body's were not body's, it looked like someone had thrown raw meat ALL over the inside. Legs,Arms,Heads,torsos. I COULD NOT PULL A BODY COUNT. And THAT DAY is and will be forever etched in my mind. Yes "THAT SMELL OF DEATH", You MUST KNOW IT.

So TELL ME, what happened TO THE GENEVA CONVENTION?

The Only thing I READ by Reign02 that made any since. WAS TERRORISM WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED or something like that.,

You hit the proverbial nail right on the head. Terrorism HAS and WILL be around AS LONG as mankind is.

On ANOTHER NOTE: Would YOU LIKE for me to explain, HOW YOU were "BRAINWASHED" into the Terrorism mode. OK, hold on to your hat.

In 1989 a VERY significant event occurred, "THE COLD WAR" ended. The SOVIET UNION was NO LONGER a major threat.
So,,,,"Now What",,,,How were they going to feed their war machines, and convince the world of their being NEEDED, or justified.

Terrorism,terrorism,terrorism,terrorism,Terrorists,Terrorists,Terrorists,,,ONLYTHING YOU SEEN ON TV and MSM for the next two years out of EVERY political leaders mouth.

OK, now YOU have to put the 2+2 together. It's REALLY not hard. Are you that young or naive that you

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DONNYxMC

There are no media reports to my knowledge concerning the stories you have recounted and of course this is all unverifiable without access to the official reports or further statements from the people involved.

I am not going to push you on this as you've answered all my questions, but there is a story that should be told here if what you say is true.

Edit to say: I want to be honest with you and have asked a few people to look into the allegations you have made. This would be a pretty serious story if everything stacks up.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by LarryLove]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'm almost at a loss for words here. There's 'us' and 'them' like we're different in some way?? They're 'Us' only different geographically.

'Collateral damage' 'it's a part of war', do you not realize that you're making excuses for killing innocent pple? Killing children, women and the infirm. Killing unarmed civilians who are unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...weddings, funerals..school. Where's the honor in that? I dont think 'it's just a part of war' would float for any of us if we had to pick up our childrens entrails off the ground. There's no good reason, ever. There's no good reason, ever, for murdering those who've not affronted you in any way, those who cant protect themselves.

We need to stop this illegal, immoral, cluster **** of a war. We need to bring our troops home and salvage what we can of their being. We need to hold our govt responsible for every single death, every single attrocity commited because of this war. If there is ever a 'they', it's our govt. 'They' are running 'Us' when it should be the other way around. It's time to clean house folks.

Kim. ps. if I dont return 'they' took me for running my mouth...lol

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies

Dude... The guy is holding a bazooka/Rocket propelled grenade device one minute five seconds (1:05) into the video.

People that stupid will automatically be targeted and destroyed & get blown away by copters. Sorry, you fail. Game over, try again.

Enough said.

Yes, in that initial crowd there was an RPG and AK 47s. I believe the Apache crews over reacted, and then their control over reacted, but their first concern was keeping the boots on the ground safe, period.

This is what war looks like.

Anyone who is shocked is friggin stupid or never was in one. To fault the boots or the helo guys tells me that someone has never been in combat.

This is why most people who have served are the very last people to want to go to war in the first place.

Someone doesn't like this? Good - war is ugly and we're not supposed to like it - but don't piss on the men and women who are ordered to fight the damned thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I think we are pretty much on the same page. I do not blame the military for anything or hate the military at all. I do not even understand why the "soldiers" of ATS keep making that claim(whine.) I have a problem with people on an individual basis and I have a problem with the military operation. I think there are plenty of good soldiers over there doing what they truly believe are good things. These ones that want to watch other Americans die and lose their freedom because they do not agree with shooting an unarmed van with kids in it are a different story altogether.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

i tried to listen to him. but he gets on my nerves. he gets to angry. (it seems we have the same fault) and looses his credibility. if he would relax and preseant facts calmly i might like him more.

So do you believe some of the things he says? How about when he is calm? Do you believe what Alex Jones says about Children protective services stealing children for nefarious purposes?

I have to ask because you claim an interest in many things ATS like the paranormal and all that. It would seem you understand that ATS is not a place to just take claims for granted. Your claim about cages of children is really something. If you can back up even a little bit of it, I can get your story in the media. You can be anonymous all you like but this kind of seems like a big deal.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eldix
I know that we shouldn't be in Iraq in the first place, and I didn't go there seeking glory or to kill anyone. I went to try to keep as many of my brothers alive as I could through this senseless war.

No "brother" of mine would sell his soul to go fight a pointless and unjustified war, especially where the potential for atrocities such as the story in the OP are likely to take place. If they did, they wouldn't be my "brother" -- certainly not someone I'd have enough respect for to go and "protect" at the expense of my own soul, my morals and more importantly, at the potential expense of true innocent lives.

Your excuse is a lame one.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies

Hard to tell from the video but apparently it was recovered. Can you help me out with something. I forget if it turned out to be a Nikon of Fuji RPG.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The last time I watched that video..my comment was removed.
Apparently, showing any form of intolerance to the actions of the US troops doesn't fly.
Whatever.
If you commit the actions of a terrorist..YOU, YOURSELF ARE A TERRORIST
Look in the mirror boys..better yet..look into your soul.
Your actions are not protecting or defending anybody.
-Beyond disgusted,
AccessDenied

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
This is what war looks like.

Here is a question for all the "This is war, man" folks here claiming that is a reason.

Who said it was war? Do they consider it war? Were they at war with us before we invaded?

If I come to your home and slaughter your family and burn your things to the ground. If I just claim it was war, that makes it ok? I thought war was engaged in from two sides. Who is the other side?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join