It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i cant even speak..after watching this

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

This really made me cry and feel like fallin' down real hard
America has done more bad things for the world than it needs dollar bills
What America did in less then 500 years and the rest of the world couldn't do for about 2000 years:
Destroying the world...

But KARMA will take care of your hatefull braindead zombienation America
When the time comes, Katrina will be like nothing more then a *snip*fart.
Or maybe evolution rapids and you all become phat down syndrome retards,
in some states thats allready happening I suppose....
And don't get me wrong I don't want that to happen I don't judge I just want peace for everyone
and not be a slave of society..
But what goes around comes around, you reap what you sow...

(removed vulgarity)

[edit on Sat Aug 14 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PositiveVibration
reply to post by Nephi1337

This really made me cry and feel like fallin' down real hard
America has done more bad things for the world than it needs dollar bills
What America did in less then 500 years and the rest of the world couldn't do for about 2000 years:
Destroying the world...

But KARMA will take care of your hatefull braindead zombienation America
When the time comes, Katrina will be like nothing more then a pussyfart.
Or maybe evolution rapids and you all become phat down syndrome retards,
in some states thats allready happening I suppose....
And don't get me wrong I don't want that to happen I don't judge I just want peace for everyone
and not be a slave of society..
But what goes around comes around, you reap what you sow...

Thanks for the Positive Vibrations. That resonated well.
I think queef is the word you were looking for.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bazarocka

Oh I see. Has nothing to do with certain dictatorhip nations looking for the ultimate power over others by sourcing out WMD???

WMD: NUCLEAR BIOLOGICAL CHEMICAL Long Range MISSILES

Lets see...who right now are sourcing and/or manufacturing Nuclear weapons for power over others?

Would you trust these nations having the BOMB?

IRAN NORTH KOREA SYRIA BURMA (among others.....)

Lets see...who right now wants Nuclear power?

Would you trust these nations with Nuclear power plants to not be tempted in to making the BOMB?

IRAN (their oil not enough?) EGYPT JORDAN SYRIA (among others)

Think carefully before you answer

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Okay, so you think it was a mistake entering and taking occupation in Iraq & Afghanistan. That also raises another question for me in the fact that, if you believe that, do you also believe in war on terror as a whole? And also do you believe we (as in the government) used a false flag event, like the one used so the USA could enter vietnam, just so we could enter Iraq & Afghanistan?

Sorry if it sounds like I'm like interrogating you.

And also @ Bluemirage what was the point of asking me about WMDs?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Chiming in just to say this...

My buddy in the military came back from Iraq, showed me pictures he took, and told me some stories. He told me that they killed civilians, and the bullets would saw people in half. That they had to bust into houses and kill everyone inside. Those were the orders. Kill everyone. Kids. Old people. Didn't matter. Those were his words, so that's whats going on over there.

He was surprised the guy who got sawed in half (his arm and shoulder came off) lived, but a guy who got shot once in the leg died.

I felt bad for him because he had to see and experience all that.

... =/

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What do you guys think is going to happen in war? This isn't America or Iraq, it's war. It's something not only America has lost respect for, but the entire world.

Like the man said, his humanity was overcoming everything they taught him. War makes killers of all men of any country. It's stupid to say war is an American problem, a Iraqi problem, a Muslim problem, a Christian problem, or any one singled out group problem. War is something that has been with human beings since the beginning of recorded history. Death and destruction are as much apart of us as life and creation.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by Reign02

Look, you shouldn't be there in the first place. I know you and 99% of the rest of the armed forces probably joined at least partly because of a sense of patriotism, but once you become aware that the war/occupation is ILLEGAL under US and international law, there is no good justification for you to stay there.

Yeah it's the leaders who send you there, but what does that make you? A willing puppet? That's absolutely terrible and I feel sorry for anyone who is aware of the corruption, but either too scared or too complacent to put up a stand and say no. You have the right to disobey an illegal order. Congress never declared war, therefore the war is illegal, therefore any order given as party to an act of said war is illegal.

This is why people are pissed at the people in military service - you are just as responsible as the leaders who sent you there. You don't just go murdering foreigners because someone convinced you that they are "the enemy". I know it's not a popular stance to take but I've never had much sympathy for people in the armed forces - if they had been smarter, and done some investigation into the politics like a reasonable adult would, then these wars never could have started to begin with.

you might be right but unfortunately the military have this thing called military prison...its where you go if you disobey your orders...which is why these soldiers carry out such brutal orders because they are too scared to say now for fear of the consequences to themselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Wow great info...... So basically you are contradicting yourself.... We didn't cut of 25 elders heads in a villiage.....

You speak as if it was only you and your squad in iraq this whole time...

I am sure by your passionate responses that you either conducted yourself perfectly in Iraq and hopeful that the rest of the troops behaved like you did, or you did some pretty horrible things and you are now protesting loudly out of hidden shame...

I would bet the former actually, but never know...

However, understand that atrocities in war happens all the time...hell, its war. Right now, the current conflict is under wraps, but how much did we learn about what happened in vietnam once that was over...the soldiers eventually coming clean about what they used to do...first they spoke about it as if it was some fun cool thing, then as years set in, they became haunted by what they did...

It was not part of the military handbook back then, and right now there are frustrated and half insane troops in the field that are losing it...war hardens you and you dont look at the people as people, but as insects ready to sting you all the time...its not too difficult to believe that some seriously evil crap plays out there often when fighting the bugs for soo long...so take a breather...you can be skeptical about the guys account and take into consideration it was simply his perspective, taking things out of context, etc...but to say he is a liar makes you appear to be hiding something that is pretty much a more than likely senario going on in that or any war.

Cheers for your service btw...dont know your reasoning for enlisting, but glad you didn't come back in a box

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

The point is, most people believe WMD are only Nuclear weapons. I'm pleased you are aware this also includes Biological, Chemical and long range Missiles. There are many other types of WMD but the worst kind are as noted.

Now what makes you think Iraq did'nt have WMD? Because George W. Bush said so? If so, you believe him? Guess what, I did'nt believe George W. Bush for one single moment. Do I have solid proof he was wrong? Do I really need it? I know Saddam Hussein had them and anyone who refutes that is a marble in a tin can. Did Saddam stop manufacturing them back in 1991? No. Do I have proof? I don't need it because the fact is YES SADDAM HAD THEM and YES the American troops DID find some, many in fact. Was any Iraqi WMD smuggled over the border in to Syria ? Yes! Do I think some of those weapons may have ultimately been smuggled in to Southern Lebanon by Hizbollah? Yes!

Do you think it's ok for Iran, Syria and Hizbollah to have any WMD?

Now why do our military have bases in Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia etc again?

Do you still think George W. Bush was telling you the truth?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by vanhippi

Okay, so you think it was a mistake entering and taking occupation in Iraq & Afghanistan. That also raises another question for me in the fact that, if you believe that, do you also believe in war on terror as a whole? And also do you believe we (as in the government) used a false flag event, like the one used so the USA could enter vietnam, just so we could enter Iraq & Afghanistan?

Sorry if it sounds like I'm like interrogating you.

And also @ Bluemirage what was the point of asking me about WMDs?

UUUmmmmmmmmmmm did you read :::

In 1989 a VERY significant event occurred, "THE COLD WAR" ended. The SOVIET UNION was NO LONGER a major threat.
So,,,,"Now What",,,,How were they going to feed their war machines, and convince the world of their being NEEDED, or justified.

Terrorism,terrorism,terrorism,terrorism,Terrorists,Terrorists,Terrorists,,,ONLYTHING YOU SEEN ON TV and MSM for the next two years out of EVERY political leaders mouth.

OK, now YOU have to put the 2+2 together. It's REALLY not hard. Are you that young or naive that you cant comprehend the facts or is it that you don't want too.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Ok, so what you are saying is Terrorism first started in 1989?

WRONG WRONG WRONG !!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Now what makes you think Iraq did'nt have WMD?

No one has found any yet.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

LOL Whose "no one" ???

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Well, I'd like some kinda proof. I mean I was never a fan of Bush (That's what he said) but what would he achieve from saying there wasn't any?
Surley if he said there were WMDs then it would give him more reason for occupying Iraq, and would help with the whole war on terror, wouldn't it?

Is there any story or any form of evidene which points to Iraq actually being in possession of and/or manufacture of WMD.

I would like to see it, no matter what it is. Because I just would like to see evidence. I'm not being funny or sarcastic, I would generally like to see evidenve of WMD in Iraq, or at least why you solidly believe so.

[edit on 19 14uSaturday10 20 by vanhippi]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Wow great info...... So basically you are contradicting yourself.... We didn't cut of 25 elders heads in a villiage.....

No my post was not saying WE did that, I'm saying what the Iraqis and insurgents did to each other made our war look like child’s play.

You read my post the wrong way...

You contradict yourself. Iraqis and insurgents are the same thing. The definition of insurgent is when a population rises up against a goverment. Don't look for the definition online. get an old dictionary. the online definitions have been changed.

That just proves to me that you know jacksht about anything. Insurgents are Iraqis and people from other countries yes. But what you failed to realize is that when someone says Iraqi they are referring to citizens not insurgents or terrorists. See we actually dont label people all as one.

No we don't label them all as one, but we do kill them like that. Looked over your post. You seem to be around 27 years old been in the military most of your adult life. You really don't know much else. You sound like the guy in the video that was doing the shooting. I hope there are not many more out there like you. I come from a long line of military in my family. I was in the army. This isn't what any of my relatives have fought for, I consider it a disgrace to their service. Honor your brothers

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Most people are aware Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons on the Kurds, Iraqi political prisoners, Iraqi prisoners, Iranian POWS and also Saddam used them throughout their 10 years war with Iran which killed 10 million people.

Good enough for you?

Again, did you believe George W. Bush when he alleged Iraq had no WMD???? Come on....whats your gut instinct knowing Saddam's history of using chemical and biological weapons?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Ok, so what you are saying is Terrorism first started in 1989?

WRONG WRONG WRONG !!!

Young Man; PLEASE READ carefully.

Terrorism HAS been around since the beginning of mankind. ITS FOREVER, and CANNOT BE DEFEATED. AND THE US GOVERNMENT knows this.

See this is exactly WHAT I've been saying for many years. YOU, (maybe not personally You) But the USofA and its sheeple has been dumbed down so profically. That they cannot even SEE through the simplest equations.

Again 2+2

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I would like all of you to answer this:

1. Is it ok with you for Iran, Syria and Hizbollah to have WMD ????

2. WHY so our troops have bases Iraq, Afghanistan, Persian Gulf, Saudi Arabia etc?

3. What are our troops fighting for?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Most people are aware Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons on the Kurds, Iraqi political prisoners, Iraqi prisoners, Iranian POWS and also Saddam used them throughout their 10 years war with Iran which killed 10 million people.

Good enough for you?

Again, did you believe George W. Bush when he alleged Iraq had no WMD???? Come on....whats your gut instinct knowing Saddam's history of using chemical and biological weapons?

I'm aware of that. What I don't understand is that, why would Bush say there are no WMDs even though it was the reason we entered Iraq, and would've been a perfect excuse to stay in Iraq. Why would he say they didn't possess any, and just make the occupation in Iraq pointless because he claimed there were no WMDs?

Not questioning your logic, I just want to understand Bush's logic behind it?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The story goes here in Greece that Saddam had indeed some WMDs, mainly chemical and biological weapons, but that was even way before the 1st Gulf war. They were sold to him mainly by German, French and US corporations during a time when he was considered an alley and a counterbalance to the religious fundamentalist Iran regime. Story also goes that he used most on it on Kurds to beat them to submission and during the war with Iran. Whatever small quantities may have been found, were probably just left overs from that arsenal. The only aspiration to themselves manufacture WMDs was Iraq's nuclear program that ended abruptly when a major facility was bombed by Israel.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join