It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i cant even speak..after watching this

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Reign02
? In this video (if you would have posted the original) you would know that a patrol was coming underfire in that direct area and they dispatch an apache to provide cover and support.

This is very true in apaches do not just fly around looking for people to kill, they are dispatch to provide cover for troops under attack.

Those cameramen were following a bunch of insurgents. In the video there are 3 AK-47s and one RPG that you can see. Now some people argue that its a bi-pod for a camera but who uses a bi-pod for a camera??? maybe a camcorder but not a camera. And what moron would try to use a bi-pod in a warzone?

That bi-pod sure looked like a typical RPG to me. You can see the round fatter warhead end as the guy carried it.

exactly, this first view of the guy carrying the rpg says it all, that is CLEARLY an rpg, i really think the kids should have been spared though, they could see from the helo who occupied the van........ but as for me, if my buddy was taking fire from an apache, well, me and the kids would have high tailed or never been there to begin with.....

[edit on 14-8-2010 by mjsmor]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

Ok....

Now that you have some idea why the Americans have established themselves in the ME...the question is WHY did George W. Bush lie in the first place?

Actually George W. Bush did tell the truth in the beginning, he recended 10 days later. Now THAT'S THE LIE.

Don't ask me, ask George W. Bush!

In fact, ask Obama to tell the American people what the hell is really going on when most non-Americans already know.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

You almost got it in a nut shell

Indeed the USA had ALOT, I mean a hell of ALOT to clean up when they went in to Iraq. Which country did the Americans do one heck of a cover up for? FRANCE and GERMANY !!!!

The Americans found alot more than just WMD, they found alot more than they bargained for. BIG TIME.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's been a thrill, it's been real but someone here has to work in afew hours and I need some shut eye.

Thankyou to our couragous and brave troops (past and present) on the board! God bless you and you will ALWAYS have my full support!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Screw it, here's the solution. America, start killing your own soldiers. Kill our own Army. Screw 'em, they're just murders anyhow right? And the poor guys following orders? Screw it, they could have chosen to not fire. They ALWAYS have a choice right?

And don't forget about the Marine Corps. These guys are bred to kill. They don't care about anyone else but themselves. They don't even care about small animals. They come through, rape, pillage and plunder then burn the village down. USMC, you know what that stands for? Under Satan's Mind Control

And the Navy! Those guys are responsible for the Marines being able to get where they need to go to continue to commit war crimes everywhere they go. The Navy is no better than the Marine Corps. They're the accomplice. The get away driver. They'll burn just as hard.

And last, like usual, the Air Force. The men responsible for bombings. They're bombing the tar out of that poor country for no reason. They're killing the men shooting and killing our military! Can you believe that?! The men who give those orders and drop those bombs should be tortured!

Rise up against the military that we have so much to say against! Lets destroy them as they're destroying that poor defenseless country that in no way has any significance in this thing we're trying to pass off as a war! C'mon Americans! Aren't you tired of just talking! Do something! Now's the time!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

The only thing this is doing for terrorism is creating more terrorists. For every person that is murdered, they've a family. This doesnt make our world a better, safer place. It's perpetuating hate. What we're doin wont be forgotten anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I wish I could give you a thousand stars and flags!

Man this video I don't even know what to say...

I've watched it a few times now, it never gets any less shocking.

"Oh yeah look at that right through the windshield. Ha ha!"

Complete SCUM.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Reign02

Let the fear go.

Its Ok man. It will be ok.

All will be well.

Yeah! Everything is OK!

It's just sad to see the reasoning and mindset behind many of the delusional & brainwashed warmongers here on ATS - these pro-war types are being programmed and indoctrinated into believing the corporate MSM fairy-tales & pro-war propaganda from their corrupt leadership & corporate masters.

Unfortunately and sadly, many of them are also too damn stupid to realise this!

They don't even have the intellect to understand that for every man, woman & child they kill over there - it creates 5-10 new pissed enemies full of hatred for America and the West, who are seeking revenge for the death of their loved one's.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Screw that. I refuse to click and watch someone suffer.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Too bad we don't have video of those we were fighting as they go into a village and cut the heads off of 25 elders...

What does this have to do with anything? Does the fact the the enemy kills civilians somehow justify our killing of civilians, regardless of whether or not it is intentional?

If we had video of people being beheaded by "our enemy," this justifies the untold stress and terrorism we also inflict upon civilian populations, as well as the "collateral damage" and/or "collateral murder"-- "acceptable losses"-- that result?

Is the misery of innocents acceptable simply because we do not like their "leader," or those in power/control, or those against whom we fight?

This is why war is so largely supported (by either side in a conflict), because "we're on the right side/doing the right thing" but i interpret your statement as "but, they're barbarians, too," or, "but they do bad things, too!" or something of the sort, to justify what is being done by (some of) our soldiers.

If they weren't stressed they wouldn't be shooting up people (accidentally or intentionally) and if they weren't in a stupid war they wouldn't be stressed and they wouldn't be there to shoot up civilians.

I guess it's much more noble to drop bombs on civilians and wedding parties from drones in the sky than a few rogue soldiers shooting civilians up close, or mortaring a family eating dinner.

It's BS.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
We're Going To Try This One More Time...

The name calling. The casting of aspersions. ...and assorted other off topic, rude, and other nonsense stops now.

This issue, while obviously touchy, can and will be, discussed with civility and decorum.

[edit on 8/14/2010 by seagull]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Screw it, here's the solution. America, start killing your own soldiers. Kill our own Army. Screw 'em, they're just murders anyhow right? And the poor guys following orders? Screw it, they could have chosen to not fire. They ALWAYS have a choice right?

And don't forget about the Marine Corps. These guys are bred to kill. They don't care about anyone else but themselves. They don't even care about small animals. They come through, rape, pillage and plunder then burn the village down. USMC, you know what that stands for? Under Satan's Mind Control

And the Navy! Those guys are responsible for the Marines being able to get where they need to go to continue to commit war crimes everywhere they go. The Navy is no better than the Marine Corps. They're the accomplice. The get away driver. They'll burn just as hard.

And last, like usual, the Air Force. The men responsible for bombings. They're bombing the tar out of that poor country for no reason. They're killing the men shooting and killing our military! Can you believe that?! The men who give those orders and drop those bombs should be tortured!

Rise up against the military that we have so much to say against! Lets destroy them as they're destroying that poor defenseless country that in no way has any significance in this thing we're trying to pass off as a war! C'mon Americans! Aren't you tired of just talking! Do something! Now's the time!

No. It is not the soldiers fault.

Every soldier comes from a mother, just like the rest of us. They were put into this situation. For every pyschopathic killer soldier, there are at least 10 others whom are noble and believed in what they are doing, only that the 'doing' part was brainwashed into them.

They are only young boys of nineteen to twenty five. Naive, and immatured. When the bullets start flying, and see their comrades being shot at, blood flowing in corpious amount at the back of his head, some with guts flying in the wind after being hit by IEDs, some with their head shaved off by secondary debris such as metal plates from bombs....it will drive a sane man nuts beyond his belief system.

Worse when it happens on a daily basis. To survive, he would have to sink to the lowest denominator of civilise humans, to that of a savage beast. Only his love for those whom he cares about is keeping him from descending all the way to the spiralling mad pit.

Worse when it is known to him that he is killing only innocent civilians and serving a wrong cause. Deep down in his private moments, he believed that he is doomed and he will never forgive himself for what he had done, even though he puts up a defensive facade and bravado. Every human has a conscience.

He is only a soldier and a pawn.

The ones that need to be destroyed is the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!!!! It was them that put our courageous soldiers into such horrible situations for their own profit and continuance of way of life.

If only Eisenhower was alive today, or lets hope he has a secret list of who those animals are, then may that corrupted and power mad organisation be destroyed, with its members and supporters heads cut and hung on a pike in market square for all to spit upon!

They had destroyed a noble institution that the military had been. The founding fathers were military heroes, all of them from the general to the foot soldier who gave their lives for our today and the next generations'.

Even today, some still hold the military in high regard, for the nobility they can perform to protect citizens from attacks by hostile nations.

BUT the military industrial complex had corrupted this noble institution and fooled millions of our young soldiers who only to served with honour yet packed with lies and murdering them!

Fighting terrorism needs no bullets and having wars on it is like using a meat cleaver to cut brocolli. The military industrial complex had lied and profited from such wars. ITS PAYBACK TIME, AND THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF EVERY NATION WILL BE MADE TO PAY AND ACCOUNT FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

War creates more terrorism, I am not sure you understand the mechanics of how these things function.

When you occupy a foreign country it will create people to defend it. Much like would happen here, if a foreign military decided to occupy our country, you would have "Joe Shmoe" taking up arms to defend, and then they would be labeled "terrorists"

Whenever you respond to hate with more hate, guess what happens? It doesn't neutralize or sublimate that hate, it exponentially increases it.

So what's the solution? Well we can't come to a solution until people agree that violence DOESN'T EVER and NEVER WILL work. Until people are so sick of the hate and destruction, until enough people have just had it, we won't be able to agree on a solution.

So what has to happen for enough people to finally be rid of our old warring ways? Video's and insights like this help us move toward that direction.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I was being sarcastic actually. I'm a Marine. I don't believe any of that. It was more of my very short version of "A Modest Proposal".

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well the tables are about to turn. This will be America sooner than any of those troops, let alone the population, know.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Reign02

No one should pay attention to the delusional brainwashed warmongers on ATS - they are just programmed and indoctrinated to believe the corporate fairy-tales & propaganda from their corporate masters.

But unfortunately, they are just too damn stupid to understand that!

They don't even have the intellect to understand that for every guy, woman & child they kill over there - it creates 5-10 new pissed enemies full of hatred for America and the West, seeking revenge for the death of their loved one's.

They are your brothers and sisters man. We are all in this together. Don't you get it?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You can't characateurize war. Sure children have been shot at war, many of those children were holding grenades or guns.

War is brutal, it's a cold hard fact. People do dumb things in war, and they also do things you can not understand.

These soldiers spend years just trying to cope with the things they have to do at war. It IS bad, but, it's bad on both sides.

I have a friend who has nightmares because he had to kill a 14 year old boy who was pointing an AK-47 at him. You going to call him a monster because he defended himself?

"But we shouldn't be over there anyway."

Well let's just pull out, that worked well in the 80's.

Regardless of whether this war is right or wrong the fact remains that it IS a war and right or wrong we have friends, brothers, sons, fathers, husbands, wives, daughters, and mothers over there dying in more ways than one. The last thing anybody wants to hear is how they're "baby killers".

Get over yourselves and realize that the world is not a happy place, it is cold and people die.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
You can't characateurize war. Sure children have been shot at war, many of those children were holding grenades or guns.

War is brutal, it's a cold hard fact. People do dumb things in war, and they also do things you can not understand.

These soldiers spend years just trying to cope with the things they have to do at war. It IS bad, but, it's bad on both sides.

I have a friend who has nightmares because he had to kill a 14 year old boy who was pointing an AK-47 at him. You going to call him a monster because he defended himself?

"But we shouldn't be over there anyway."

Well let's just pull out, that worked well in the 80's.

Regardless of whether this war is right or wrong the fact remains that it IS a war and right or wrong we have friends, brothers, sons, fathers, husbands, wives, daughters, and mothers over there dying in more ways than one. The last thing anybody wants to hear is how they're "baby killers".

Get over yourselves and realize that the world is not a happy place, it is cold and people die.

YOU are the world. It is you that made the world what it is today, but your actions or your apathy.

Yes, it is cold place and people die. BUT is it necessary? Who said it should it be this way? Just because 'its the way it is' and we humans just shrugg our shoulders and get on with it?

YOU know wars are terrible, but why support it, more so when it is not to defend your loved ones from hostile nations but just a few crazy nutjobs that simple police and intelligent networking would have done a better job, along with changing mindsets?

Please do not 'get over it'. Precious human lives are at stake here, and many of them are just as innocent as your's are. You and I must end it here and now or there will be none of us left in this beautiful planet, let alone the hauntingly beautiful universe....

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You can tell the trigger man in that helo didn't want to shoot at first. It took some coaxing before he actually pulled that trigger. Then once the van pulled up he was all jazzed up ready to go.

I always thought there were rules against 50 cal's shooting at soft targets like that. I'm almost sure that's in the Geneva Convention.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

That's just the thing...we're fighting an "insurgency" as though it were something other than what it is. They're nothing more or less than the same people with raggedy colonial era clothes and muskets hiding in the Delaware Water Gap, Hudson Valley and Green Mountains back 235 odd years ago...nothing real has changed...all that changes are the abstractions and metaphors. Just no IEDs or drones back then.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join