It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i cant even speak..after watching this

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Reign02

Wow great info...... So basically you are contradicting yourself.... We didn't cut of 25 elders heads in a villiage.....

No my post was not saying WE did that, I'm saying what the Iraqis and insurgents did to each other made our war look like child’s play.

You read my post the wrong way...

You contradict yourself. Iraqis and insurgents are the same thing. The definition of insurgent is when a population rises up against a goverment. Don't look for the definition online. get an old dictionary. the online definitions have been changed.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
the guy that spoke surely has ba**s made of steel......

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Starred.

Yes I saw this before and WARNING GRAPHIC VIOLENCE.

TPTB have succeded in conquering and dividing the human race.

Now ask yourself.

Are TPTB, the real puppet masters human?

Read my name.

David Icke and Laura Knight Jadczyk have, in my opinion connecteed more of the dots then most other people.

We are talking a major conspiracy of the highest order. A conspiracy so vast, so intricate and so beyond what most people in 3d can comprehend that it defies imagination.

I watched the video where the helicopter pilots were gleefully laughing at gunning down and taking the life force from other humans.

If someone comes at you and threatens to kill your you or your family that is one thing, but to go out - fly to another country get in a helicopter, aim the guns at the people below and pull the automatic trigger and mow everyone down and laugh & joke about it is way beyond my understanding.

War is wrong.

It is time for the common working man to make a stand.

It is time we demand no more war, no more hate.

Humanity is being played for a sucker by other dimensional beings that happen to have a couple million years of evolution on us.

There is a war going on. It is of epic proportions and a cosmic war and just because you cannot see the enemy with your 3d eyes does not mean "they" do not exist.

Read:

"The Universe Solved" by Jim Elvidge
"The Cosmic War by joseph P. Farrell,
"High Strangeness" by Laura Knight-Jadczyk,
"Secret History of the World" by Laura Knight Jadczyk,
"The Biggest Controversies, Conspiracies, Theories and Converups of Our Times" by Maximillien de Lafayette
"Human Race Get Off Your Knees" & "World Conspiracies" and "Tales From The Time Loop" by David Icke

Lastly: I don't care if you blast away at me. I am simply the messenger and not the message.

Put aside your petty grievances and differences and wake up.

This is a call to arms and the first logical thing to do is to know who the real enemy is.

"They" are not human and do not live within our 3d world.

They are our puppet masters and live off of human suffering and misery and so they keep dividing and conquering us.

Human race wake up, band together and get off your knees.

The site below is very educational. montalk.net...

Lastly, if you haven't seen the movie "They Live" do so.

It's a cheesy B 80's flick, but beyond the glib lies a general idea of what is really going on in our world.

"They" like to warn us. Why, haven't a clue, but Hollywood is involved and "they" like to put it right in your face and under your nose.

There is a major conspiracy involving every single man woman and child upon this planet in this dimension and it's been going on since we were dumped out of the gene splicer.

The more I read about quantum mechanics the more I realize how fragile and limited our species is trapped within these 3 dimensional shells.

But and it's a big but, trapped within these earthly shells are immortal lifeforces, some call it a "soul" and therein lies our true power and destiny.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

[edit on 14-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eldix
You know what, I pray to god, every god of every religion, that there is a draft. When you sheltered bastards get over there and get killed on the first day because you're too ignorant and spoiled to realize what the real world is like outside of America, I'll sit and laugh, because thats exactly what you deserve.

What country do you claim to serve to protect again?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Some of you need to sit back and reflect for afew moments....

I do not condone the loss of innocent civilians in war, so so many more lives of innocent people were lost in WW1, WW2 and Vietnam.

Now saying that, keep in mind our US and Coalition troops are at war in some of THE most dangerous parts of the world; just having them there places each and every single man and woman of our forces at risk. No matter the reason why they are there, I want our sons and daughters, brothers and sisters to come home in one piece and preferably ALIVE. This is where our loyalties must lay - with our own brethen first and foremost. Yes, we don't want our forces there however while they ARE there, we must support each and every one of them no matter what!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by vanhippi

So you pray for a war where everyone fights, and you hope americans, THE SAME PEOPLE YOU CLAIM TO FIGHT TO SAVE, will die in it. I tell you what the real world is like outside america. The same. The war you are fighitng isn't what the real world is like, and you are foolish to believe so. What is your overall objective over there now. You did what you went over there to do. Now whats the objective? To me all you're doing is just staying there and killing anyone who attacks you, and why are they attacking you? Because they don't want you there, the people of America don't want you there and the rest of the world DOESN'T WANT YOU THERE. You feel like you're doing the world a favour? How is that? What favour are you doing us now? YOU need to understand the real fight is right outside your doorstep! In the US. That's where the real fight is. Against the corrupt politicians that say they bring change but all they do is turn everyone against eachother and do the opposite of the change they claim to bring. Believe that the war you are fighting is over, and now it's ran it's course to just midless killin' on both sides...

You twist words like the devil himself. I said I hope those that slam us soldiers die over there. Just because the majority of fighting is over doesn't mean there aren't any more troops to protect. I agree that our government is just about as corrupt as you can get, but the American people are too lazy, brainwashed, and controlled with entertainment and lies to do anything about it. If there ever was a resistance movement to overthrow the evilness that presides over the people, I would be the first in line to join, but until that happens the most I can do is watch out for my brothers. As long as there is one of us in danger, I will be right beside him, watching his back. You need to learn to read. Not everyone over there attacking us are citizens. Iraq has allowed TERRORISTS into their country, and alot of the people we are fighting aren't even Iraqi nationals, they are groups of guerrilla terrorist militants like ones we were fighting over in Afghanistan. I don't even want us there, but the gov. isn't just going to say "Oh ok, well, I guess we'll pull out because this soldier said it's wrong." No, they're going to do what they always do, and I'm going to do the most I can do to reduce the casualties from their stupid decisions.

Have you ever even been outside of America? Go to any middle-eastern country and you will see exactly whats going on in Iraq, just on a slightly smaller scale: people killing people for no damn reason. Try to experience a little bit about what you speak of before you go blasting off at the mouth, because all you're doing is showing that you share the ignorance that most Americans have. The world is not as peaceful and content as it is in America. Admittedly, there are places, such as the UK, where things are relatively peaceful and calm, but in the whole, the world is a #ed up place, and Americans are stuck in this dream world where everywhere is like America. You all need to wake the # up. At least some of you realize that it's time for a massive change in our government, but until a significant group stands up and says "ENOUGH! THIS STOPS HERE!" nothing will happen. Most people are content to live their lives as the blind cattle they are.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
we must support each and every one of them no matter what!!!

No, we mustn't. I refuse to support anyone that tosses a puppy off a cliff in anything else they do. You know as well as I do that there are a few folks out there that are doing more harm than good. You know there are people over there doing things that make more people want to kill Americans in general. I cannot support anyone, anywhere, doing anything "no matter what."

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Wow great info...... So basically you are contradicting yourself.... We didn't cut of 25 elders heads in a villiage.....

No my post was not saying WE did that, I'm saying what the Iraqis and insurgents did to each other made our war look like child’s play.

You read my post the wrong way...

You contradict yourself. Iraqis and insurgents are the same thing. The definition of insurgent is when a population rises up against a goverment. Don't look for the definition online. get an old dictionary. the online definitions have been changed.

That just proves to me that you know jacksht about anything. Insurgents are Iraqis and people from other countries yes. But what you failed to realize is that when someone says Iraqi they are referring to citizens not insurgents or terrorists. See we actually dont label people all as one.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

You twist words like the devil himself. I said I hope those that slam us soldiers die over there.

I have a question.

You know what, I pray to god, every god of every religion, that there is a draft.

How will that draft work?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Just because his commander told him to "kill every M*%*%#($%(ER on the street" doesn't mean anything..... It is more of a motivational thing. This guy is full of CRAP!!!!!! He went downrange deployed with a horrible unit with bad leadership and he is saying that it is like that everywhere..... Well he is WRONG!!!!!!!! R.O.E. were NEVER and I mean NEVER shoot anyone who you feel threatened by. R.O.E.s after the occupation are Do not shoot unless fired upon or if innocent civilians or coalition troops are in direct harms way. This guy just was deployed with a bunch of morons who don't know how to do their job properly and use proper training skills that they should have retained.

Firing in a 360 at everything after an IED or an ambush IS COMPLETE CRAP!!! He probably had some retard of a LT or Capt telling him to do so. This man should be shot in the face for treason and spreading lies about his government and his fellow BROTHERS in arms.

YOu as a civlian will never know what us troops go through downrange. It is bad enough that we are there and we all know it but damn, do NOT hate on the troops hate the people that send and keep us there.

Being in Iraq or Afghanistan is VERY stressful!!! Imagine everywhere you go today that someone has planted a bomb somewhere or his hiding with an AK-47 or a RPG just waiting for you to walk by so they can kill you. That is a fraction of what we go through everyday. Not to mention all the stress from leaving loved ones behind.

This guy probably had a horrible carrer with the military and is just disgruntled.

they get no sympathy from me, they volunteered to go 'over there' and risking your life or not does not mean i have to respect anything.

i wont even bother going into the history of military service in my family.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You know what, I pray to god, every god of every religion, that there is a draft. When you sheltered bastards get over there and get killed on the first day because you're too ignorant and spoiled to realize what the real world is like outside of America, I'll sit and laugh, because thats exactly what you deserve. I say again, until you actually live it, you have no idea what you're talking about. I admit there is some messed up stuff on the media, but that's because all they're showing is the bad crap our soldiers are doing. They don't show the little children running into a group of soldiers, then the giant explosion throwing body party everywhere. They don't show the little 10 year old bastards picking up weapons and killing our soldiers. They don't show how most of the "innocent" people turns out to be seeking our blood. They never show ANY of the heinous stuff that THEY are doing to US. All they show is our soldiers killing them BEFORE they can kill us. Just because the camera doesn't show the hidden stack of explosives and automatic weapons that were found after a group of teenagers were gunned down doesn't mean it wasn't there, and trust me, that has happened quite a few times, just on my missions. I don't regret a single death that I have caused, because I know for a FACT that ever person I killed saved at least one of my own. I wouldn't expect soft ass pussies like you to understand this fact of life though. You will soon enough, though, when the war is brought to our land.

I'm laughing right now because you are hilarious.

You pray for a draft, really? Innocent people should fight and die in illegal wars, so they can understand what you volunteered to do and got paid for. That is your stance. Both you and reign come off as insane at best. Call me what you want but I will never condone killing. Jesus went upon the cross willingly when he could have killed everyone, that was to teach humanity a lesson. Two thousand years and we still havent learned that lesson. Killing is wrong unless its in self defense or in defense of family and since you willingly volunteered to go over there you can claim neither. I fear your humanity is lost and God help your soul. Let me point out a few things.

We made Saddam, and funded Him.
The CIA created al-quida.
We funded the Taliban to the tune of billions.
We sold them the weapons they fight us with.
You both ignore the soldiers who served and disagree with your animal opinions.

I could go on but most of the other points have been touched upon at least once.

As to the draft crap do you honestly believe I or any other person of moral value would kill someone based on orders. Someone who has not invaded my home and poses no obvious threat. I would be much more likely to kill the moron trying to force those orders upon me.

On 9/11 I bought an AR15 an everyone went why? The terrorists arent coming here. My answer was...

Yes I know that, this is for when my own government comes after me, as I saw that as the beginning of a totalitarian facist state similar to nazi Germany. And so far with the patriot act, warantless wire taps, illegal searches etc. I was right and we are headed down that road and fast, all in the name of freedom, lol.

So I ask you this: When they come for your family and friends whose side will you fight on, the american people who you so obviously hate or the TPTB?

Wait don't answer, it was rhetorical.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

link   

link   

We are not over there just murdering people..... OMG how ignorant some of you are!!!!!!!! Terrorists have been targeting and killing Americans FOR QUITE AWHILE!!!!!!! Yea I dont doubt that we are in Iraq for the wrong reasons as they did not harbor terrorists because Sadaam wouldnt allow them in his country but Sadaam WAS A TYRANT. The people of Iraq are pretty grateful that they no longer have to live under his rule. 98% of the time WE ARE ATTACKED FIRST!!!!! See but you wouldn't know that would you? In this video (if you would have posted the original) you would know that a patrol was coming underfire in that direct area and they dispatch an apache to provide cover and support. Those cameramen were following a bunch of insurgents. In the video there are 3 AK-47s and one RPG that you can see. Now some people argue that its a bi-pod for a camera but who uses a bi-pod for a camera??? maybe a camcorder but not a camera. And what moron would try to use a bi-pod in a warzone?

I dont doubt that the gunner of the apache took it a little too far, but he was under the notion that the van was trying to evac the wounded and to clean the scene of all weapons so it looks like we killed innocents. AND SHAME ON HIM for driving his kids into a battle!!! Great parenting!!!!

The wars going on right now are to prevent and cut down the number of terrorists in the region. Because they will and are going to kill americans again. You really need to do some research on terrorist plots against america and plots against american citizens in other countries as well as our own. Simply looking at this propaganda is nothing..... You people don't know what is going on over there so please shut up and quit acting like you do.

you do an excellent job of rationalizing murder.

keep in mind no one has any reason to believe anything you say.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Eldix

Have you seen what happens to the people that resist in the USA? Ever seen the brutal force enagaged upon people who protest, even when they are peacfully protesting? No I guess not, you've been busy.
You know what, I would never fight a war as messy and f**cked up as the war in Iraq. I understand you're just doing you damn job, but you're fighting for all the wrong reasons. Yeah atm I'm in britian. I rarely spend time in the US, so I see what it's like from all sides. The UK is the same. They claim to pull troops out and end up putting in more, even though they have a considerably lower troop count over there than the US. I also know that the majority of the world is against the war in Iraq. And I would still like you to answer my question. I'm asking respectfully: What is the objective now? And what is the planned outcome?

Because I follow this subject closley and to me, there is no direction for the war now. It almost looks like you've been put in Iraq and the goverment has said "Lets see what happens".
I'm not against soldiers, and I'm not disrespecting them, but I would like to know what you think you're fighting for now, because it's no longer for American lives...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Eldix

I'm not against soldiers, and I'm not disrespecting them, but I would like to know what you think you're fighting for now, because it's no longer for American lives...

Really we will see about that because that is ALL we are fighting for. We are stopping them from reaching US soil by taking them down in their own region.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Eldix

Really we will see about that because that is ALL we are fighting for. We are stopping them from reaching US soil by taking them down in their own region.

Hmmm... last time I checked the majority of the US DIDN'T want you in Iraq and Afghanistan, meaning you're fighting a war no one wants you too...
You started of fighting for America and ended up just fighting.
And how do you think they'd get onto US soil? If Obama worked harder on immigration & border control, we wouldn't need to worry about that at all, but still the only way they'd get to US soil is if someone within the US allowed them too, and it wouldn't be the first time it happened. But anyway, you need to understand though, you are fighitng a fight no one wants you to be fighting, which normally means you should just end it now.

[edit on 19 14uSaturday10 20 by vanhippi]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
We are on the wrong side

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

It's actually pretty damn easy to get on US soil, They are already here and have been for sometimes now..... Ever heard of Jihad Jane? Look her up... Or the Major that shot up Ft. Hood I think it was...... They are here and are recruiting here in the states.

also its pretty easy to get to America because we are the nation that everyone wants to live in.... You should look up how many immigrants come here for visas and to become permanent citizens per year!! They are already in operation in the states waiting and planning something on a massive scale that will probably make 9-11 look like child's play.

And as for border control. THAT IS NOT A MILITARY JOB!!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join