It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain an "Anti-Gravity" device

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Twice the speed of light does exist, you just have to know how to bend time. You bend time by creating a certain KEY vibration. Pi is the way, flying saucers are round because the UNIVERSE is round, you've got to beat match the wave, then you can go into hyperspace.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Look around ATS and the web for a guy named Eugene Podkletnov. He seems to have found ways of affecting gravity. NASA and Boieng were working on technology that he developed but the US department of defense took it all over.

It's funny, he has a fair bit of credibility unlike most "anti gravity" quasi-scientist types but in interviews he seems a bit naive. Kind of like he has perused the popular literature on gravity research but not looked into it properly(because he's too busy doing real work) so he mentions Hutchinson and even the philadelphia experiment without realising the dubious nature of that sort of rubbish. Kind of quaint really considering the fairly weighty nature of his work(pun intended).

It's well documented that NASA and Boieng took him seriously and they put a fair bit of money into developing his technology. Interestingly there has been very little said about it for well over a decade now but then he pops up in this interview which I must say is pretty wild and hairy stuff. See what you think:

www.americanantigravity.com...

[edit on 13-8-2010 by mrwiffler]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by who_sright?

Search the NewScientist website and the web for Ning Li

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Impulse Gravity Generator Based on Charged YBa_2Cu_3O_[7-y] Superconductor with Composite Crystal Structure
Authors: Evgeny Podkletnov, Giovanni Modanese
(Submitted on 3 Aug 2001 (v1), last revised 30 Aug 2001 (this version, v2))

Abstract: The detection of apparent anomalous forces in the vicinity of high-Tc superconductors under non equilibrium conditions has stimulated an experimental research in which the operating parameters of the experiment have been pushed to values higher than those employed in previous attempts. The results confirm the existence of an unexpected physical interaction. An apparatus has been constructed and tested in which the superconductor is subjected to peak currents in excess of 10^4 A, surface potentials in excess of 1 MV, trapped magnetic field up to 1 T, and temperature down to 40 K. In order to produce the required currents a high voltage discharge technique has been employed. Discharges originating from a superconducting ceramic electrode are accompanied by the emission of radiation which propagates in a focused beam without noticeable attenuation through different materials and exerts a short repulsive force on small movable objects along the propagation axis. Within the measurement error (5 to 7 %) the impulse is proportional to the mass of the objects and independent on their composition. It therefore resembles a gravitational impulse. The observed phenomenon appears to be absolutely new and unprecedented in the literature. It cannot be understood in the framework of general relativity. A theory is proposed which combines a quantum gravity approach with anomalous vacuum fluctuations.

arxiv.org...

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Fri Aug 13 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i propose a new crysline structure that is allowed to form in space away from gravitys influence that is created with two seperate structures one is an internal crystaline structure with gold formed into its outer edges the other is allowed to form over to encase the primary crystal structure

the idea that a partical stream is introduced to the structure and the particals are reflected with some energy being collected by the outter structure and focused on the internal struture

at the point where the frequency output of both crystals overlap the gold tracks allow output to a common conductor

this provides a split frequence output to a magneticly induced plasma container

focus the electrons shaken free from the frequency overlap and hay presto icolate the electrons into a nozzle and the output provides the speed of electricity travel it just takes alot of time to equal the output speed at half the speed of electrical discharge

just a theory

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
Look around ATS and the web for a guy named Eugene Podkletnov.

It's well documented that NASA and Boieng took him seriously and they put a fair bit of money into developing his technology.
Prove it. As I recall NASA expressed some interest but I don't recall them putting
"a fair bit of money into developing his technology." so you need to post your evidence for that claim.

Interestingly there has been very little said about it for well over a decade now but then he pops up in this interview which I must say is pretty wild and hairy stuff. See what you think:
I think the reason little has been said about it is there's not much to say.

www.guardian.co.uk...

The latest wave of controversy over gravity beams began with the claim in 1996 by a Russian scientist, Yevgeny Podkletnov, that he had been able to create a column of reduced gravity above and below a foot-wide ceramic disc by cooling it to a few degrees above absolute zero (-273C) and bombarding it with microwaves.

First of all, claim that he can reduce gravity by 2%, while it would be astonishing to physicists, is hardly the holy grail antigravity enthusiasts are seeking. We can get a 2% improvement or more in performance with wind tunnel testing. But the 2% size is very suggestive to me of a small effect due to measurement error, especially since even Podkletnov himself can't repeat it that well:

There was a world of problems with his claim. It was due to be published in a peer-reviewed journal, but never was. The reduction in gravity was tiny - a little over 2%. And Podkletnov could not make it work in the same way every time. Yet it was intriguing enough for a series of scientists to try to reproduce the effect, so far without success.
So if nobody can reproduce his results, maybe that's why nobody is talking about it.

I looked into a similar claim by another researcher who claimed to slightly reduce gravity, and an investigator visited the lab where he made the tests and actually found the source of the experimental error that appeared to cause a slight reduction. So I suspect that's the issue with Podkletnov's work too which would explain why it's not reproducible, other researchers may be more careful to avoid experimental error, and that can be more challenging than it sounds, depending on the experiment.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
i have an idea about gravitational edddys causing cyclones on earth
that the spiral like our galixies is acually an expresion of a force of nature

that is when cirtain forces come about they are cross reactive with one another like mass, motion, and magnitizm

the underlying thing to this is an expression of some force not yet understood but represented by the spiral

when there are things like the suns interaction with the earth and their feilds interaction that we dont understand of course anti gravity seams impossable

but it acually happens naturally in space i just have no proof

xp

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwiffler

Podkletnov basically said he got his work from studying Viktor Schauberger's work. Schauberger was the guy who people claimed was the real genius behind all the flying saucer tech. zero point energy and even the jet engine. And no recognition for his genius.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Obviously you musn't have read much about his work. There were a few articles in the mainstream about his work with NASA.

From wikipedia:

"The group at NASA in Huntsville did not finish their attempts to verify Podkletnov's original gravity shielding experiment. Although, two attempts were made to repeat the superconductor rotation experiment, one in house and one through a SBIR. In both cases, large superconductor disks were fabricated. "

This is going to cost a fair bit of money. I don't know how much the budget was. Who cares. His work was taken seriously unlike most of these anti-grav guys.

The reason they gave up was they ran out of money before they could manufacture a disk with the strength to withstand the required RPM. He says the department of defense took over the work. Who knows.

Regardless of whether he turns out to be right or not about his findings you can not deny that he is pretty much the only person in his field who's work has been accepted for publication in mainstream science journals.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by mrwiffler]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by who_sright?
reply to post by Astyanax

Of course all of our known theories today were fringe theories at one time.

This argument comes up a lot and it's always annoying to me because, although that's technically true, that doesn't mean that all fringe theories are also automatically true, which is what a lot of people who make that claim, well, claim themselves. Obviously, we should be aware of theories that are out there and shouldn't immediately discount everything that's unconventional simply for being so, but we still need to hold fringe theories to as high a standard as mainstream ones. I see way too many people applying this bizarre double standard, where "mainstream" theories are automatically held to a high degree of suspicion and (ineptly) scrutinized, but fringe theories, many of which are patently false, are instantly accepted as "at least plausible" and anyone who attempts to approach them logically or from a serious, scientific perspective is a "disinfo agent" or a "sheeple".

It's fine to be open-minded about fringe theories and skeptical about the "mainstream", but peer review exists for a reason and everything that purports to be scientific should be subjected to careful, thoughtful analysis and investigation before it's presumed factual.

And to those who will tell me that "mainstream science" is conceited or concerned with wealth or other such nonsense, I only hope you realize that you make yourselves look like fools. If you think for a second that every major theory is not rigorously tested, analyzed, and re-tested many times by many different researchers and that theories which you hold to be false are somehow being supported by a secret conspiracy dedicated to hiding the truth, you're fooling yourself.

And now for a heroic couplet:
Sorry for hijacking this thread,
but I feel this must be said.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have in my studies, been told that "shearing magnetic fields" can create gravity fields. Have not been able to do it yet...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Some youtube videos I saw of nazi ufos show flying discs. Then came across on the internet some dude claiming an anti gravity device, found him on www.scribd.com/savvys84

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
not going to get specific but this effect lends me to beleive that anti gravity is a natural effect of collapse of electromagnetic pulsed energy to a centre point and is a reflection of this force

xploder

[edit on 18-8-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by who_sright?
I have read many threads supposedly describing an anti-gravity device or a new theory that will lead to the creation of an anti-gravity device. What I would like to know is how would one test this device and prove that it is not effected by gravity and how would one control such a device since gravity has no effect would it not be impossible to prevent this device from moving in any direction of other variables such as wind, sound, light so on and so forth.

Part b. please explain this device in a manner that a helium balloon or blimp is not an anti-gravity device.

Thank you

Perhaps the best way for myself to answer you is by juxtaposing your understanding of "gravity" with that of my own, i.e., 'gravity = magnetism = gravity'.

Following this premise, we are able to realize "anti-gravity" through an application of DIAMAGNETISM, i.e., the equalized repulsion of magnetic objects or materials from those of non-magnetic objects or materials.

An example of this very force is viewable on YouTube wherein some researchers in a lab managed to levitate a frog with the induction of a magnetic field, which interacted with the frog's roughly 75% water composition of it's body to repel it, apparently suspending it in mid-air for a period of time:

www.youtube.com...

It is through this process that we've discovered that a number of what were once thought to be non-magnetic materials &/or substances were, in actuality, DIA-magnetic in nature, e.g., the water found in the frog's body, or even that found in our own (we're composed of roughly 70% water while the Earth itself is covered of approximately 70-75% water/326 million cubic miles of water which, for the sake of argument, one could pose the contention that it is the Earth's diamagnetic interaction between it's water composition and it's iron-based core that provides us with the gravity that keeps us from floating off of it's surface and away into space).

So, IMHO, in order to understand the concept or even realize an example of "anti-gravity", I feel that we must first couch the subject in the appropriate terminology in order to truly understand that which we are attempting to discuss.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hello and greetings to earth now ; we are here and we have come. You shalt know us as "The Enlightened Ones" Have you heard of dark matter or black worm holes in space? It has recently been discovered that to reach man beyond the Moon into deep space will require a bit more knowledge than just Antigravity wave functions through Time and Space or the Space-Time Continuim effects through man made propulsion systems would eventually become subject to being utterlly crushed by the masseffects contained in deep space. To put it mildly to you, Antigravity generators or Bob Lazar's "Antigravity Amplification" is real and Lazar has told you to the best of his knowledge the incredible truth. We have captured alien UFOs and secretly exchnaged UFO information between the Saurian Greys and hybrids. I am to doctors unexplainable conditions such as unknown blood infections and bone disease. All this is explained to verify I am an actual Alien/human hybrid selected under M-12 and "Serpo" exchange program.

I was abducted by alien Saurien Greys who synthetically biologically created me and have had a tremendous flash back encounter in which I have been somehow chosen or selected by the "Serpo" alien exchange program. I witnessed horrifying encounters and events and can tell you that element 114 and higher elements from 119 are involved with the "Antigravity Generators" but, that is only a smaller part of a much bigger picture.

Antigravity waves will lift a craft off the ground but to travel through deep space you have to timewarp or warp drive through dark matters in space; it has been recently discoved that the "dark matter" in space can contain ife giving substnaces such as microbes and DNA therefore it may be a good idea for yourselves to accept a truth. There is other life out there! Of nine planets I know of though the Serpian Exchange Program, all of them are good except for one that has come to earth. They are "The Draconian and hybrid humannoid or MIB species that disguise themselves as your government and your leaders. I have been confronted and threatened by the MIBs but they will not stop us. Hint: for Top Secret only! if you are not falslely confusded by now or not top secretly hidden please don't read this message for earth~! There is a secret "Black War" that has been going on and the Draconian MIBs are going to pay for what they have done! There has been contact made between the "Federation of Worlds" and the earth. We have located their secret hidden bases deep under earth, the dark side of the Moon . Their MIB controlerd Moon Base is called "Alpha"

Good news to you who are man of this earth; we are here and we have come. Antigravity, dark matter, and antimatter are really not based on theories or hunches but actual alien contacts! Can you accept that! They the MIBs told me they would kill me if I ever told anyone about their hidden secrets on Alpha Moon bas and "dark planet" But they killed a top secret MILABs agent and i have sworn to avenge for earth and the stars. Now that you have been told not a lie but the truth; please listen to us now? Your world does not have to come to an end and we who are of "The Enlightened Ones" have come to earth and victory for you has been won! The MIBs are gong to pay for what they have done!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Gravity is not a force, through Einstein's theories, it is a depression.

You have only grasped this idea half way, I'm afraid.

The 'depression' in space time thingy is only a mental model that serves to simplify the idea. It helps you to picture the concepts if you think of spacetime as a 2D surface, and a mass as a 3D ball resting on it and causing a depression.

But it is only a mental 'map' and remember: the map is not the territory.

Gravity is a force.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I see what you are doing.

And I approve.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by just an allusion

Thank you for your explanation. I will pose a simple question to you and then in a separate post pose a few more questions to help me better understand.

In the beginning of your post you state that you must juxtapose that "gravity=magnetism=gravity" and then you explain in detail the effect of levitating a frog through magnetism. This is fine and good and I am sure its quite possible. My question is if gravity=magnetism=gravity and everything is "held" down by this magnetism why does gravity affect everything the same. Magnetism affects iron differently then it affects aluminum. Through this theory then aluminum and iron would have to have the same magnetic properties and they do not. I do appreciate the response though. I am glad that you are willing to help me with this.

cheers

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

I thank you for your approval and the help that you have provided to this discussion. Gravity fascinates me and the more I learn about physics the more I become fascinated by this phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
As I get more and more theories more and more questions seem to pop into my head.

An anti-gravity device in my opinion is a devices that removes the effect of gravity from an object. Now this device would negate a force not create a force. What I mean if said device were real then there would be no gravitational effect on the device but at the same time no other force would be provided to the device to create movement. The device would have to be moved in some manner. Basically Newtons first law of motion any object in motion will remain in motion unless some outside force is applied. This also means that an object not in motion will remain not in motion unless some outside force is applied.

The reason i say this is if gravity no longer has an affect on an object then the only force that would affect said object would be friction. This may act in slowing the object but at the same time would not create movement. Say this object were pushed upwards then the only thing slowing it down would be friction since gravity would be negated. This being said if the drag formula is used then one could predict the necessary force to propel said object out of the atmosphere. This force would not be high since the single largest problem with getting something into space is gravity.

I guess I would like to find one of these proposed devices that would work in a manner close to above or someone please let me know where my logic is flawed.

All of your help is very much appreciated.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join